Random thoughts...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#63219 Sep 7, 2013
I am torn between Purple Rain and Sign o the times....

I think purple rain was much more fun, and a party album....But Sign o the times is more technically polished and deeper.
FG Novis

Greenwood, IN

#63220 Sep 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
If I am lying...read challenge above...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#63221 Sep 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>You're the definition of a bargan shopper. I hope my future wife thinks like you because I'm not that tactful. See, the whole booking in advance thing is good if you're life is set and planned.
Colorado is nice. My tennis friends from Arizona, moved there, and there father manages some type of coal mine. They took me three miles under earth, and lets just say I have a new appreciation for land.
So have you made up your mind, or narrowed down where you might go next year?
I'm a bargain shopper on certains things. I have to do luxury when I choose a vacation spot. If I'm going to be there for a week or more it has to be comfortable and sweet. After being a planner for a while I know what to look for far as a good deal.

Three miles underground sounds a little scary with a bit of an interesting adventure to remember.

Yesterday I did some surfing on Disney and Virginia websites. It's between those two.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63222 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday is doing more harm to herself than she is to anyone else at this point. Anger has a way of destroying a person. As I said, the shameful part is that she is dragging an innocent life into her chaos. I hope the sensible people around her are paying attention and looking out for the one person who matters most at this point, that innocent child. She doesn't have the capacity to make a choice and should be protected at all costs. Keep her in our prayers. Have a great rest of the day, A.......:)
:) You too Auntie M :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63223 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agent whether you are willing to admit it or not. But not only do I think some of the unregistered trolls on here are you. I also think the registered trolls are you. Even when you create an argument and going on and on with some of these registered posters. Yeah I think most of them are you.
And you saw pages back how that girl says she despises me or she doesn't like me and I'm annoying. Someone who I have never disrespected or utter one bad word about her...... Never talked behind her back. And why would I? And stayed out of her way. And still got put on her schitt list. Come on.
I'm not responsible for those girls. Their parents are and their parents before them are responsible for how their children are raised. My Mother raised hers.......
And if you think that she has issues. Then you talk to her... Sometimes, young women will take advice from a man before a woman.
MDJ you're talking to a guy that hasn't ever done any posters on this forum wrong.

The majority of these idiots think I'm every other poster here... and nobody has any type of proof.

And I'm just saying, I see you women all patting Canday on the back and nobody speaking on her behavior. If you're going to ignore her bad stuff then stop encouraging her.

And I can't say anything to Canday. Once a black woman dates IR she's out of the black race forever. She belongs to other black women like you and what ever other race of men are willing to accept her.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63224 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't like abuse or a little abuse EVER. Abuse is abuse.
With the exception of abuse, what do you look for in a man MDJ?
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63225 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post NSD, and I will agree that I have seen you offer up good advice. It just bothers me that some of the same women complaining about black men are just patting her on the back and agreeing with all her posts etc even though it's clear that she is creating IRBM and making black women look bad.
nsd needs to mind her own business.The conversation was between u and I she need not to put in her 2 cents in.That 2 faced was all up in my inbox talking about my daughter.I'm about to press criminal charges for internet harassment.I've already informed a lawyer about this.It has some serious consequences.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#63226 Sep 7, 2013
Daylight saving time is slowly coming in and I'm glad. I'm tired of this hot weather... Heck I think I can be a nudist all happy and free on a private island. Lol!!
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63227 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't want to hear advice from sensible women, regardless of race, who have experience raising children. She is too busy trying to find replacement men to satisfy her nymphomaniacal needs every time she gets her feelings stepped on by these men she picks up all over the place. Her priorities are very misplaced. I don't care if she likes me or not but she is doing a major disservice to that poor child with the attitude she has about men, relationships, child raising and lifestyles in general. I tried to patch things up and mentor her but she is so full of rage and misplaced anger, it will take years and years of psychiatric evaluation (or incarceration) before she figures out that SHE and no one else can heal and steer her life in a new direction. She needs to let go of the anger, blame, rage and violent outbursts and cut out the people who have hurt her (and that INCLUDES family members, if applicable). What she didn't need to do was drag a poor innocent life into her chaotic environment. That baby is not a solution to her messed up attitude and life and certainly won't solve her problems. God protect that poor innocent baby......smh......
You need to mind your own fxcking business.My baby isn't poor.She has a great mother who loves and cares about her.Stop obsessing over me and leave me the fxck alone.Stop reading my posts.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63228 Sep 7, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I am torn between Purple Rain and Sign o the times....
I think purple rain was much more fun, and a party album....But Sign o the times is more technically polished and deeper.
Purple Rain... When Doves Cry, Take me With You, Purple rain (especially the guitar instrumental at the end!)
Sign of The times... Slow Love, It, Starfish and Coffee, Hot Thing.

I would vote for Sign of The times, though my favourite prince song is Little Red Corvette (a masterpiece) closely followed by Raspberry Beret.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63229 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post NSD, and I will agree that I have seen you offer up good advice. It just bothers me that some of the same women complaining about black men are just patting her on the back and agreeing with all her posts etc even though it's clear that she is creating IRBM and making black women look bad.
lol you should see the phony PMs she sent me.NSD is 2 faced if she really cared she'd leave me alone and focus on her dxmn self and stop stalking me daily.Stalking and harassment is a crime.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63230 Sep 7, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to mind your own fxcking business.
Preach!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63231 Sep 7, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
nsd needs to mind her own business.The conversation was between u and I she need not to put in her 2 cents in.That 2 faced was all up in my inbox talking about my daughter.I'm about to press criminal charges for internet harassment.I've already informed a lawyer about this.It has some serious consequences.
NSD is a sweetheart. How are you feeling today Canday?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63232 Sep 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Daylight saving time is slowly coming in and I'm glad. I'm tired of this hot weather... Heck I think I can be a nudist all happy and free on a private island. Lol!!
Yep, just me and you on our own private island :) clothing is banned!

:)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63234 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
MDJ you're talking to a guy that hasn't ever done any posters on this forum wrong.
The majority of these idiots think I'm every other poster here... and nobody has any type of proof.
And I'm just saying, I see you women all patting Canday on the back and nobody speaking on her behavior. If you're going to ignore her bad stuff then stop encouraging her.
And I can't say anything to Canday. Once a black woman dates IR she's out of the black race forever. She belongs to other black women like you and what ever other race of men are willing to accept her.
AgentSmith people see thru your bullschitt. Your constant instigating, your disrespect toward black women, stirring up drama, especially between black men and women and your trolling. And for that they do not like you. You know like you're trying to stir stuff up now. When you are the one who truly have an issue with Canday and I think that It Is something that YOU should address and not blame us for it.

And I don't do any of that stuff that you just claimed. You are the same poster that said the most hideous stuff about black women and think that I would take advice from you?

You don't want to say anything to her. Because you want to see her argue with black women and other non black women. While you sit, watch and laugh. And then comment about who's getting owned. I got your badge number.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63235 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NSD is a sweetheart. How are you feeling today Canday?
smh

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#63236 Sep 7, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a LIAR and have no case except one to get yourself locked up in an institution. I have all of the correspondence between us and I was nothing but nice to you. Unless you altered those emails you will look like a class one fool if you attempt to proceed with charges of ANY KIND against me. Not to mention all of your posts logged by my associates all over this forum. Good luck with that, k? STOP threatening me with baseless allegations of harassment. The only one harassing anyone, at the moment, is YOU harassing and threatening me for all to see.

*smirks*

Oakland

#63237 Sep 7, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you should see the phony PMs she sent me.NSD is 2 faced if she really cared she'd leave me alone and focus on her dxmn self and stop stalking me daily.Stalking and harassment is a crime.
More lies, eh, Canday? Please post those PMs and expose yourself, k? Better yet, file charges and just stop with the threats. You are all bluster and no substance......smh......

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63238 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
AgentSmith people see thru your bullschitt. Your constant instigating, your disrespect toward black women, stirring up drama, especially between black men and women and your trolling. And for that they do not like you. You know like you're trying to stir stuff up now. When you are the one who truly have an issue with Canday and I think that It Is something that YOU should address and not blame us for it.
And I don't do any of that stuff that you just claimed. You are the same poster that said the most hideous stuff about black women and think that I would take advice from you?
You don't want to say anything to her. Because you want to see her argue with black women and other non black women. While you sit, watch and laugh. And then comment about who's getting owned. I got your badge number.
Show me disrespecting black women MDJ.. or show me stirring up stuff between BM and BW.

Like I stated before. I'm possibly the only poster here that nobody can show any negative action from.

I give people what they give out and that's why I'm literally invincible here. I don't start beefs or anything. And why would I want to see canday argue? I don't think it's interesting like that.

I would be interested in seeing the things you have claimed in your post. But as usual.. there will be no examples, no specifics, just empty accusations as usual.

Unless you have something this time?

Oakland

#63239 Sep 7, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to mind your own fxcking business.My baby isn't poor.She has a great mother who loves and cares about her.Stop obsessing over me and leave me the fxck alone.Stop reading my posts.
Sorry, but YOU are not the Topix room monitor and this is a public forum. I am entitled to my opinions just as you are. YOU have exposed the type of person you are for all to see and it wasn't the brightest move on your part but I am sure your attorney will explain all of the repercussions of filing a suit when you expose yourself there also. Filing a false police report is also a punishable offense. Now, if you are through spewing foul language, just file your action, k?.......smh.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 4 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,847
MELANIA vs. Moochie 13 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
what do you call six million burned corpses? 13 min X-TREME BIAS 26
Spicer or Conway 15 min 2 Dogs 1
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 18 min 2 Dogs 334
Best Guard Dog 21 min X-TREME BIAS 9
White men are the solution for the single black... 29 min The Power Of Mast... 148
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web