Random thoughts...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#63178 Sep 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Your future UK babymother.
I don't like her, I like you :) Always have. You're just too unstable.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63180 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ what do you think of my Avatar? I will be blunt with you.. you're my inspiration for the creation of it.

But like I stated.. don't beat yourself up over this (unless you enjoy that too)... because everyone likes a little "abuse" from time to time.

What type do you like the most sweetheart?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#63181 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black ladies of topix you guys actually endorse this kind of behavior from other black women?
The thing is.. if you endorse this and don't have any problem with it, then don't come complaining to black men about this problems that arise from the actions of women like this.
I think Canday is a good person, but ladies .. especially the older ones here, why no real advise?
She doesn't want to hear advice from sensible women, regardless of race, who have experience raising children. She is too busy trying to find replacement men to satisfy her nymphomaniacal needs every time she gets her feelings stepped on by these men she picks up all over the place. Her priorities are very misplaced. I don't care if she likes me or not but she is doing a major disservice to that poor child with the attitude she has about men, relationships, child raising and lifestyles in general. I tried to patch things up and mentor her but she is so full of rage and misplaced anger, it will take years and years of psychiatric evaluation (or incarceration) before she figures out that SHE and no one else can heal and steer her life in a new direction. She needs to let go of the anger, blame, rage and violent outbursts and cut out the people who have hurt her (and that INCLUDES family members, if applicable). What she didn't need to do was drag a poor innocent life into her chaotic environment. That baby is not a solution to her messed up attitude and life and certainly won't solve her problems. God protect that poor innocent baby......smh......

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63182 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black ladies of topix you guys actually endorse this kind of behavior from other black women?
The thing is.. if you endorse this and don't have any problem with it, then don't come complaining to black men about this problems that arise from the actions of women like this.
I think Canday is a good person, but ladies .. especially the older ones here, why no real advise?
No I don't endorse that type of behavior. You always want to intervene. But you mind your business. I have a niece in her early 20's. Who I told that boys are a distraction. And yes some of them are scrumptious and delicious.

But Education and Career first..... The boys will come later. There's more to life than laying on your back. And for you I want marriage first and children will come later. I want you to be better than me with no regrets.

My niece looks up to me. Because she loves the way I dress. I tell her that is sweet. But I'm at a job that wasn't my first choice and around two-faced people that I can't stand.

I told her I wanted a career so bad I sacrificed a husband and children. Ended up in the wrong career and a little Maltese. Children bring joy if you have a child out of love and for the right reasons.

But Education & Career first......

I see pics of her on Facebook. And she has a new boyfriend. lol!

Since: May 10

UK

#63183 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like her, I like you :) Always have. You're just too unstable.
Lol, what bout you? Don't get me started.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63184 Sep 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Sublimial darling., what a cow.
Nothing subliminal. I have no loyalty or liking for you at all. There's no reason for you to hold back. My mother doesn't read this forum, so post anything you want to post.
Knock yourself out Yasmin.

Location hidden

#63185 Sep 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, what bout you? Don't get me started.
You jealous petty b!tch. Typical dark skinned chick, suckin on redbone d!ck.

Location hidden

#63186 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't want to hear advice from sensible women, regardless of race, who have experience raising children.
She doesn't even like you. Why would she listen to you? You have to build a rapport with her first.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#63187 Sep 7, 2013
Vamp Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'sound' like a smart dude, but I got to agree with others here, the way you go on and on, you do sound like a woman and/or gay. Just sayin' There is never a need for a dude to talk so much about inconsequential issues like you do, that's what women do.
If there is an important issue your are passionate about, sure, speak on it, at length, but don't speak at length about crap that don't matter. Do it in private if you must do that..especially with another dude.
Man rule # 2726 ^^
Hey, thanks for the "counsel". I'll keep it all in mind.

:{)

NOW...what YOU might need to start doing is try taking heed to your own advice and stop tending to what another man is doing and posting like some obsessed groupie n!**a that's tied to the back fender of my tour bus getting dragged around from thread to thread.

Since you got a pocket full of "man rules" I think its past due that you start implementing your own insights.

Good day to you.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63188 Sep 7, 2013
StoneDlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay in contact with her real father, atleast know where he or his family is. So that if she wants to find him in future she can. There's 311 million people in America, easy to lose someone and never find them :(
Can't do anything right now with the restraining order.She has plenty of family here that loves her.His father hasn't tried to contact me at all,I don't think he likes black people.I'm gonna make sure she has a happy home.Keeping her life photographed,taped for memories in chronological order.She will be a happy baby I will make sure she has the best.Next year I'm gonna start a trust fund for her.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63189 Sep 7, 2013
StoneDlove wrote:
<quoted text>
She is :)
Ignore that azzhole,he has no respect for women.He's a only bitter soul.

Location hidden

#63190 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
MDJ what do you think of my Avatar? I will be blunt with you.. you're my inspiration for the creation of it.
But like I stated.. don't beat yourself up over this (unless you enjoy that too)... because everyone likes a little "abuse" from time to time.
What type do you like the most sweetheart?
I'm not sure what to think of it. Exactly, what does it mean?

And you keep saying I like abuse? I don't understand what you mean when you say that either.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#63191 Sep 7, 2013

"Are you comin' over tonight?
I'm feelin' lonely..."

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63192 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't want to hear advice from sensible women, regardless of race, who have experience raising children. She is too busy trying to find replacement men to satisfy her nymphomaniacal needs every time she gets her feelings stepped on by these men she picks up all over the place. Her priorities are very misplaced. I don't care if she likes me or not but she is doing a major disservice to that poor child with the attitude she has about men, relationships, child raising and lifestyles in general. I tried to patch things up and mentor her but she is so full of rage and misplaced anger, it will take years and years of psychiatric evaluation (or incarceration) before she figures out that SHE and no one else can heal and steer her life in a new direction. She needs to let go of the anger, blame, rage and violent outbursts and cut out the people who have hurt her (and that INCLUDES family members, if applicable). What she didn't need to do was drag a poor innocent life into her chaotic environment. That baby is not a solution to her messed up attitude and life and certainly won't solve her problems. God protect that poor innocent baby......smh......
Great Post NSD, and I will agree that I have seen you offer up good advice. It just bothers me that some of the same women complaining about black men are just patting her on the back and agreeing with all her posts etc even though it's clear that she is creating IRBM and making black women look bad.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63193 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't endorse that type of behavior. You always want to intervene. But you mind your business. I have a niece in her early 20's. Who I told that boys are a distraction. And yes some of them are scrumptious and delicious.
But Education and Career first..... The boys will come later. There's more to life than laying on your back. And for you I want marriage first and children will come later. I want you to be better than me with no regrets.
My niece looks up to me. Because she loves the way I dress. I tell her that is sweet. But I'm at a job that wasn't my first choice and around two-faced people that I can't stand.
I told her I wanted a career so bad I sacrificed a husband and children. Ended up in the wrong career and a little Maltese. Children bring joy if you have a child out of love and for the right reasons.
But Education & Career first......
I see pics of her on Facebook. And she has a new boyfriend. lol!
MDJ you're so sweet. What do you think about my avatar that was inspired by you :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63194 Sep 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, what bout you? Don't get me started.
Lol :) there isn't 1 poster on topix that can say that MrAnderson did them wrong. I've been the absolute stand up guy. I challenge anybody here to show evidence to me doing them wrong.

Location hidden

#63195 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
MDJ you're so sweet. What do you think about my avatar that was inspired by you :)
See post #63190

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63196 Sep 7, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
You still whining about being short?
Does heightism still exist? Do black women still discriminate against short brothers?
Dude, get on with life and be thankful you are alive and have your health (and hopefully you do).
...as soon as heightism ends...
Why are you using a picture of another Topix poster as your avatar? Isn't that a bit creepy?
...because I like to use absurd tactics to fight against absurd people (this case heightists like MDJ)...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63197 Sep 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what to think of it. Exactly, what does it mean?
And you keep saying I like abuse? I don't understand what you mean when you say that either.
It's just a little symbolism... when you think locks and chains in conjunction with the emotional aspects of relationships we think of bondage and tortue and abuse...

..then when you place the heart on the lock ... it takes on new meaning.. it now symbolize that "we" love this. That we enjoy it. That it appeals to our inner most desires.

Then with the words "Do you love the abuse?" I'm asking you "Are you satisfied".

Do you understand it now?

Location hidden

#63198 Sep 7, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post NSD, and I will agree that I have seen you offer up good advice. It just bothers me that some of the same women complaining about black men are just patting her on the back and agreeing with all her posts etc even though it's clear that she is creating IRBM and making black women look bad.
Don't do that......

What Black Women have patted her on her back?

Where are the replies/responses to her that they agree with what she says?

Don't hold black women accountable for her actions.

She's responsible for herself and should be judged as an individual.

You keep going on and on about how nice she is...... Then you call her H-O's.

You even post unregistered to call her vile names.

See that's the type of schitt is why it's hard to like people.

Because you're so freakin phony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 4 min Lori899 57
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 min username 604
Why do white girls WORSHIP Black Penis? (Jul '14) 7 min Lori899 86
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 12 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 30 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 35 min huntcoyotes 467
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web