Random thoughts...

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#63094 Sep 6, 2013
All eagles are birds,but not all birds are Eagles.
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#63095 Sep 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
A weak man wants a docile weak woman. You can only be as strong as the person you are with. Challenge is good it builds strength and character. A yes woman isn't going to cut it especially when the woman is from the very race of people who put blacks in bondage in the first place. This woman will keep you at a low level never pushing you to flex your other muscles, and figuring a&#65279; way out of the bondage. Black people in America are prisoners of war. You move how others allow you to move.
Weakness is a strength in women. Why would a man want a woman that challenges him? Life has its challenges already.

Most men just want a very sweet feminine woman that doesn't challenge them.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#63096 Sep 6, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>When I mean messy, I mean hoarder messy. She has a maid but that doesn't seem to help.
Well, I can understand what you're saying, but I tend to have preconceived idealized notions of what I expect and prefer. Anything outside of that realm, I tend to lose interest or the relationship doesn't grow.
If I'm paying, then you have to be doing something on the other end and I don't mean sex. If a woman holds me to sexist standards, it's only right to I equally hold her to the same. If not, then I look forward to her paying for my meals.
I believe that men should pay, but in a relationship, just as long as n!**as is eatin', it really shouldn't matter. Traditional roles between women & men are fading and the call to surviving by any means is the clarion of this hour for folk that plan to be together.

But I agree, if folk insist on upholding traditional roles, they have to implement them in a ways that goes in each direction: Men have to uphold their end & so do women....NO EXCUSES.

Why is sis hoarding? What is she afraid of? Usually those that hoard have a fear of discarding things because they feel they may need them later.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#63097 Sep 6, 2013
I love how I get a long weekend...and then have to pay for it the week after. I wanna be back on the boat!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#63098 Sep 6, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Outside of Jah Cure and Egyptian, I don't listen to a lot of current raggae so if Snoop is selling albumbs, all the power to him.
Tell me this, have you bought a Snoop LION album?
LOLOL!!!

No...no Snoop Lion records.

This is hot though...

Level 7

Location hidden

#63099 Sep 6, 2013
A sweet feminie woman is a gift from god...there is no need to be aggressive.

The only job a woman has is to identify a man that will protect her. Now, he might cheat on you, but you should just be happy you have protection and kids with strong genes.

If you want a weak beta male, then that's on you.

But as we all know..most women don't know what they want....

It's interesting that the only women I have known who truly appreciate nice guys are strippers and hookers, women over 30, and ugly girls.

real talk

Level 7

Location hidden

#63100 Sep 6, 2013
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63101 Sep 6, 2013
maybe I should ignore his calls/texts and see what happens/For some reason I don't feel right about this.I think things are moving too fast and I feel like something bad is gonna happen and I'm gonna get my feelings hurt.Need to spend more time with cowvan.I like him...really do but I just have this feeling he's gonna fxck somebody else and break my heart and I can't handle that right now.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63102 Sep 6, 2013
my chest already starting to hurt thinking about what goes on when I'm not with him.If he fxcked somebody else while he claims me as his woman would hurt me alot.Even though I'm not in love it's just a betrayal.I don't feel right about this.We already hooked up and I feel kinda bad about that already.I talked about this with my psychiatrist he doesn't think it's a good idea for me to move in with him right now because of my severe ptsd.lol I feel like I'm gonna start crying right now already and nothing really happened yet but just thinking about it hurts me.
jahmon

Chesapeake, OH

#63103 Sep 6, 2013
Here comes the cock rider agian! ;)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63104 Sep 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Is that blue hair or a sombrero on your head?????
Swade

Chesapeake, OH

#63105 Sep 6, 2013
My balls itchy.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63106 Sep 6, 2013
negros are simple...they judge your music choices, but have nothing to say about social stances

smh...negroes...smh again

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63107 Sep 6, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weakness is a strength in women. Why would a man want a woman that challenges him? Life has its challenges already.
Most men just want a very sweet feminine woman that doesn't challenge them.
You are supposed to help each other fulfill your potential. If the non-BW sees you as merely a sex object, she will not encourage your professionally or intellectually to grow.
I was having driving lessons for years and kept failing my test because I got nervous and made silly mistakes. It wasn't until I was with a great guy, who helped me and practiced with me and believed in me, that I was able to meet the challenge and pass. It may not be a big thing, but I know I wouldn't have done it without him :) Or it would have taken much longer.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63108 Sep 6, 2013
I just want my baby....come on october,I'll have something that belongs to me that I can hold all the time and that'll be my baby girl.She'll be small,warm and comfy.She is my unconditional love,I've been more attached to her now that I've ever been at this point in my pregnancy and I can't wait to get her here so I can hold her.I'll never let her go.She will help my ptsd in big way.She knows my voice now and she's been thru this crazy journey with me.She is a strong wonderful person I love her so much :) I finally have her name picked out for my special one.I'm going to bed I should've known he'd be out later than expected who knows what he's even doing right now.I don't even want to think about it....I don't want to know and don't give a fxck.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63109 Sep 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
A sweet feminie woman is a gift from god...there is no need to be aggressive.
The only job a woman has is to identify a man that will protect her. Now, he might cheat on you, but you should just be happy you have protection and kids with strong genes.
If you want a weak beta male, then that's on you.
But as we all know..most women don't know what they want....
It's interesting that the only women I have known who truly appreciate nice guys are strippers and hookers, women over 30, and ugly girls.
real talk
wtf lol
Jahmon

Chesapeake, OH

#63110 Sep 6, 2013
Good point shalimarr.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#63111 Sep 6, 2013
if he calls me tonight to come over I won't even answer I don't feel like doing anything right now.I don't want to be held...kissed or anything just leave me alone tonight baby.I'm gonna drink my sleepy time tea and talk to my baby girl,massage my tummy so I can feel her little body moving around and sleep.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63112 Sep 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are supposed to help each other fulfill your potential. If the non-BW sees you as merely a sex object, she will not encourage your professionally or intellectually to grow.
I was having driving lessons for years and kept failing my test because I got nervous and made silly mistakes. It wasn't until I was with a great guy, who helped me and practiced with me and believed in me, that I was able to meet the challenge and pass. It may not be a big thing, but I know I wouldn't have done it without him :) Or it would have taken much longer.
The only type of females that struggle with driving are hard headed women that don't pay attention because they already think they know everything.

And the most encouragement a man could ever have is a beautiful loving supportive feminine woman.

That will make you want to achieve more. A nagging aggressive woman will push you to leave her for a submissive woman once you are accomplished.

I work at work. Home isn't a mental challenge an my woman going to be challenging me. She's going to give me sex, and support, not mouth.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63113 Sep 6, 2013
candayamz wrote:
my chest already starting to hurt thinking about what goes on when I'm not with him.If he fxcked somebody else while he claims me as his woman would hurt me alot.Even though I'm not in love it's just a betrayal.I don't feel right about this.We already hooked up and I feel kinda bad about that already.I talked about this with my psychiatrist he doesn't think it's a good idea for me to move in with him right now because of my severe ptsd.lol I feel like I'm gonna start crying right now already and nothing really happened yet but just thinking about it hurts me.
Dont cry :) Follow your instinct mama. Your senses are heightened right now with the pregnacy, just remember your baby feels what you feel. Dont be sad. Do what you have to do to bring positive energy. You can do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 46,539
Eurafrica 5 min NubianSunset 32
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 7 min NubianSunset 110
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 9 min NubianSunset 4
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 9 min Hmm 16
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 13 min KIP 4
I'm obsessed with black women. (Nov '10) 19 min Future 28
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr yisarel 136,060
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web