Outside Observer wrote:
We will get there one day as a people.
Lol, Not today though :)

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#62938 Sep 5, 2013
Lol.Hell naw. Keep in mind after me cussin her out she felt disrespected.Was mad the beef was over the other chick not her.Btch loves drama but claims she doesn't.Playing role skits with fruit cakes she thought was gay just to get back at me.Same ole game.You ain't gotta worry bout me posting pics I don't get down like that.I could post other shit too but that's childish according to you.What about how you felt played cuz of the other girl.That's what this about.let it go.I'm done.Return to your skit with cheese cake.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#62939 Sep 5, 2013
I don't play hand ball with a clique of h9e n//ggaz anyway.They in the back twerkin now.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62940 Sep 5, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
This sht reminds me of one Dave Chapelle's skit. He said black people got 2 ways of speaking, Ebonics and Job interview accent. lol
You know Dave's actually doing a stand up skit this month I think.. He went on tour :) I hope he's still super funny. That's my dude.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62941 Sep 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Different year, same sh!t.... Smh!
Anyway....
Hey baby :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62943 Sep 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Is it exposé day?
That's right, just another typical day (for some) on Topix.....smh......
hi Auntie M :) How are you doing today?
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62944 Sep 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Lol.Hell naw. Keep in mind after me cussin her out she felt disrespected.Was mad the beef was over the other chick not her.Btch loves drama but claims she doesn't.Playing role skits with fruit cakes she thought was gay just to get back at me.Same ole game.You ain't gotta worry bout me posting pics I don't get down like that.I could post other shit too but that's childish according to you.What about how you felt played cuz of the other girl.That's what this about.let it go.I'm done.Return to your skit with cheese cake.
Let EVERYONE be the judge. On my kids this is the ONLY thing I said about AZIYA.

CAP-i keep reading your words over and over.i guess i know these are your last words. Your last sentence i just read again "i dont need you".that hurt for some reason.i remember when you did.and i took it for granted.and vice versa.if i had the chance again,iwouldnt.i know ill have another chance in another life time.i promise to treat you better ; ).i love you -kiss on cheek-

MILLY-Wheres Aziya? Thats ur true love. The one u wanted back then. Or eyes have it. Go fk w them.

CAP- I deserve that.its all good.i played myself telling you all that shit.aziya was some fake shit for real.she wasnt my true love.and me and eyes never talked more than a few times on inbox.your marsin Aquarius says aquarius men are your view of masculinity and what you like in men.in the tropical western system im that.i thought you would respond to my other emails,but oh well.i see some things never change.have a great life.

This pretty much sums up that you are the biggest tallest skiniest weakest clown on topix.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62945 Sep 5, 2013
Milly wrote:
Quote-
"hey i thought you said if i responded to you you was going to respond to me.but you skipped mine and went to the phaggot mr anderson.you gon make me say "this convo started cause me and her was arguing and she wanted yallto settle it".dont play me.im giving you 20 minutes"
Lol, Females keep telling me that this dude is mention me in PM's with them, begging them not to talk to me and then getting mad and calling them h0's when they do.

That dude is the most serious about Topix n33a there ever was.

Any way, how you doing today sweetheart :)
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62947 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Females keep telling me that this dude is mention me in PM's with them, begging them not to talk to me and then getting mad and calling them h0's when they do.
That dude is the most serious about Topix n33a there ever was.
Any way, how you doing today sweetheart :)
He also liked to talk about the size of other mens penis' all the time. LIKE ALLLLL THE TIME. He wanted to know how long they were. What was the biggest one I ever had. If I would like a 10 inch dong. Weird shyt man lololol.

Anyway...im good :) Enjoying my day off with my feet kicked up.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62948 Sep 5, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Family and friends are always a good time. It seems that most families tend to keep any "family drama" out of the way for occasions such as these.:)
I've been to Disney World three times, but never arranged it myself... it sounds difficult! Are you taking them to Disney *Land* or Disney *World*? If you haven't decided yet, go with Disney World in Florida. It's bigger, and I've heard from people who've been to both that it's better.:)
About the alpacas-- LoL, I have *no idea* why they are there! Weird, indeed!:) I think that the owners of America's Stonehenge must really enjoy them (and the cash that the fleece pulls in!). They were well cared-for and adorable. I couldn't stop patting them on the head and taking pictures.:)
Those *asterisks* we're going to have to discuss them someday :) I have a funny story to tell you about some *asterisks*. lol And 3 times.. That's nice, I heard from a friend that most people that go keep going because there's so much there to explore. I was going to try and book us all for 7 days but I don't think some of the adults nor kids can free up that many days.

And yep.. We're looking to go to the Florida one :)

And Lol @ the alpacas, they look nice though, Look like they would make awesome pets :) Hope all is well with you and your fam :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62949 Sep 5, 2013
Milly wrote:
"I am concenttrated into one; he is divided into ten. I am ten to his one; many to his few."
Nice quote :)
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62950 Sep 5, 2013
wtf am i talkng about? how oyou just called me and rushed me shooting off a hundred miles per hour.You actlike vamp is the gay n//gga you always tell your problems to.why are you so concerened over one fckin post where he was shootin off at the mouth and used you as a pawn?i responded that his last statment was wrong about me being a stalker.wtf? I coulda said alot more.i kept it at that(yeah it was aprideful moment,stilli was wrong,but you taken it overboard)that shit got burried under the hundred other comments.you fkin "buggin" yo(mocking you)
you claim you dont care about topix,but youre always worried what them h0 n//ggaz think. i see you jump on mr anderson d1ck,"hey mr andy be nice".youre a sht starter,you went and laughed at KC diss to mr anderson before you smooched his a$$. dont play me like that on the thread.i swear when you do that shit it make me want to do some evil shit.you be puttin them h0 n//ggaz d1ks in yur mouth,the same phaggots you used to talk behind thier back,now thier your friends..i was thinking bout you at work missing you,was hoping to talk to you,then you call me with that petty drama sh1t on topix.some sh1t that was two days old at that.so you just not gonna call me over that bull shit?i was just starting to feel closer to you to.last night when we talked before you went to bedd,i felt the old x a little bit.smh

well if i dont hear from you again,over this petty sh1t.youknow i love you.very much.its fked up we stop talkin because youhold vamps nutts like that.i never knew it was like that. smh
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62951 Sep 5, 2013
damn i actually thought like a fool that you would call me last night.how many times do you get mad and say sh1t?i always forgive you.i forgave you for the last time we broke up,yet you always make yourself to bethe victim.whn im on the phone listening to your pain,im always kissing your ass telling you i love you,how sexy you are to me,you never returned those gestures but i dont care.because i mean it and it comes fromtheheart.Anyway,you admitted youhave no heart and youre cold.so i guess im seeing you was tellingme the truth.i hate this is how we'll end it.i really do love you .Your 5th house in dating and romance is in taurus.you and that guy will never get past that 5th house level.Im in your 7th house of marriage.Im your hubby.you used to know that.anyway,im prolly waisiting my type strokes.love you.out
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62952 Sep 5, 2013
WARNING!!!! This on is a little frightening. I was thinking about obtaining a restraining order after this...

you not taking what i told you seriously.enjoy that a$$ kissingcomment by that fagg0t agent tits.next time you resond to one of his "hey beautful" ima fck you up for real.he purppously went back ten pages to look for oyur name just to start shit.get caught up in the cross fire if you want to just cause yourpu$$y hotand need attention.i swaer thismylast warning.younot takingme serious.play with yourself if you hot,but dont get caught up in the war games just cause you thirsty for male attention from a troll.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#62953 Sep 5, 2013
Lol she must be on them pills again. Some of those convos started on the phone and some finished by email.and some of that sht I didn't say.that btch mad.Now she wanna act like you wasn't sobing over the phone how you said "its like you took Aziya and replaced me.I felt so played".You claim you don't like drama but that's what u come to do.You don't give a fck about them h9e n//ggaz,as you've said yourself.But you can play the clique hopper.You always been passed around.I at least brought you to the light.You left those out too.How you thanked me for making such a big impact on your lfe.and how you said I was the perfect image of a man for you.All of that is after our falling out because I cussed you out over the phone.After that night I had to talk you out of suicide of coarse I was sweet talking you next day.Your emotions swings go from hot to cold.The next day after I was "disgusting" you still called me after you said you was done.You had to correct a lot of what you where saying by email that you didn't say over the phone incase your psyco boyfriend caught you on topix or email against his permission(like you doing now).
Troll smasher

Indian Lake Estates, FL

#62954 Sep 5, 2013
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T1UT5NFJSDS5C0M...

" Aziyah wrote"Anderson you talk to much shyt. And never back it up. Real nikkaz do real things. Since you claim to be a real nikka post your proof so you won't look like the shuckin and jivin Amos and Andy bytch nikka that you are. And YOU'RE MAD that I talk to cap and NOT YOU. That's all this is. Furthermore I don't understand why what I do or choise to talk to concern any of y'all mf beat azz ppl I swear. Vamp Anderson and now a special appearance from newnew who just wants to be seen because she has nothing to do with it all grown all running around like a chicken with their head cut off over what?

Yeah I talk to him AND WHAT? Wtf are y'all gonna do"

Mranderson--"That's why you fighting like this for that married nggha now. You know what's up. "

Since: May 10

UK

#62955 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Auntie M :) How are you doing today?
Aww. Don't mess with Autie M..

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62956 Sep 5, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>He also liked to talk about the size of other mens penis' all the time. LIKE ALLLLL THE TIME. He wanted to know how long they were. What was the biggest one I ever had. If I would like a 10 inch dong. Weird shyt man lololol.
Anyway...im good :) Enjoying my day off with my feet kicked up.
:) Days off are always a good thing :)

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Im High risk

#62957 Sep 5, 2013
Done with this thread.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62958 Sep 5, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
Lol she must be on them pills again. Some of those convos started on the phone and some finished by email.and some of that sht I didn't say.that btch mad.Now she wanna act like you wasn't sobing over the phone how you said "its like you took Aziya and replaced me.I felt so played".You claim you don't like drama but that's what u come to do.You don't give a fck about them h9e n//ggaz,as you've said yourself.But you can play the clique hopper.You always been passed around.I at least brought you to the light.You left those out too.How you thanked me for making such a big impact on your lfe.and how you said I was the perfect image of a man for you.All of that is after our falling out because I cussed you out over the phone.After that night I had to talk you out of suicide of coarse I was sweet talking you next day.Your emotions swings go from hot to cold.The next day after I was "disgusting" you still called me after you said you was done.You had to correct a lot of what you where saying by email that you didn't say over the phone incase your psyco boyfriend caught you on topix or email against his permission(like you doing now).
defeated lol. you wack for lying. I copied and pasted that shyt. you cant find 1 email where I say anything remotely romantic or jealous. You know it. And now you are all out of ammo. I have plenty more.

Fire your last round and get it over with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 15 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 16 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 23 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 30 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web