Random thoughts...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#62526 Sep 3, 2013
In fact if our ancestors had done what NA's did and fought to the death, slavery would have ended much sooner. Because no American family would have wanted to have rebellious slaves, eager to murder them living on their plantations.
Nobody would have bought murderous, fight to the death slaves... it would have been a waste of money. Because those slaves will either soon kill you or be killed, before doing any SLAVING.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62531 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting dumb... or maybe you just ARE dumb.
Lady you're a UK black, and your culture is the most feminine black men, and the most white washed blacks in general. Accept who you are and it isn't Caribbean just because you eat jerk chicken every other week.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62532 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
In fact if our ancestors had done what NA's did and fought to the death, slavery would have ended much sooner. Because no American family would have wanted to have rebellious slaves, eager to murder them living on their plantations.
Nobody would have bought murderous, fight to the death slaves... it would have been a waste of money. Because those slaves will either soon kill you or be killed, before doing any SLAVING.
American had tons of slave revolts. One of the biggest problems was that these men and women were outnumbered and had no where to go. The Indians were fighting for their home land. Big difference. Black Americans still fought and many died. I'm not sure what went on with UK blacks because I have no interest until you all group together and become something other than the biggest group of white azz kissing skin bleaching blacks on the planet.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62533 Sep 3, 2013
Stalker alert wrote:
What a homo
Aziya Shines wrote: <quoted text> What??!!!
Agent Smith9--:) PM :) just "unblock"
Aziyashines-"Who u talkin bout Willis lol I thought u don't talk about other men I thought u come to topix to talk with ladies not discuss other men. U gay? Lol"
AgentSmith9 wrote: Lol :) Aziya you off the hook. But yes I will keep our deal as stated in the PMs we just exchanged :)
Aziya--"Anyway you know you're blocked so now I will disable my inbox. lmao
Stop stalking me and Aziya.

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#62534 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
You always talkin' some stupid ass, black bashing bullshit.

Stop believing white history! Africans did fight & try to defend their villages. They didnt just say "Yessa massa!" in swahilia or some other african tongue and go quietly.
What kind of black hating, uk living, white washed dunce are you?!

I cant remember the name of the book I read in AA history but sneak attack...seal team six like tactics were used by africans to fight back.

Found this online but will keep searching for the book
http://www.ohioswallow.com/extras/0821415166_...

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#62535 Sep 3, 2013
Still didnt find it but this further explains how africans fought back.

http://www.understandingslavery.com/index.php...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62536 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
The fcked up things is why in the world would UK blacks parents move them from black countries back to their slave masters? That is insane and look at the pathetic white washed filth and feminine cultureless men their offspring have turned out to be.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#62537 Sep 3, 2013
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/SwadeNDShad...

If you're in DC, you must go to check out these gardens. Very nice. The hospitality was genuine and beyond professional. I thought I was going to be there for an hour, turned out being four.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62538 Sep 3, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that come from? Dam*! F'd up the debate!
It came from the heart :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62539 Sep 3, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :)
I think the reason why we dont have a greater representation in certain genres is due to the CONTROL that "they" have over the music industry.
Most Soul singers ARE conscious. Neo Soul...whatever you want to call it. Which means, they will not sell their souls to the devil. They wont get naked, they wont bend over for some music exec. They are rocking their hair natural...and right now, in the times of Miley Cirus and Justin Beiber....they not trying to hear it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mnYZDapj1tQXX
Hi Goddess :) I'm not a big fan of "conscious" blacks :) It's more so a gimmick now a days than a real level of consciousness. I think the most conscious blacks don't even claim to be conscious.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62540 Sep 3, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
I also believe that a lot of the good singers today have been watered down in the studio. SO much has changed with the technology that you can take someone with ABSOLUTELY NO MUSICAL ABILITY and make them sound pleasing. Believe me, the opposite can happen to someone with a voice of Gold.
I mean...how do you explain THIS? lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8YzabSdk7ZAXX
lol, Brittany can't sing a lick and never could :) hahaha

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62541 Sep 3, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy Denalane-Let Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OZsM3ofD2T8XX
Conya Doss- So Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Carmen Rodgers- Its Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hidden gems...hope you like....
I like these :) I'm going to add them to my R&B collection :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62542 Sep 3, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Nowadays people don't care about actual singing. Look at how Miley Cyrus stole the whole show, and the only person who could actually sing who performed that night has hardly been mentioned at all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6xF7gFoIrK4XX
And I'm not saying that cause I love him ;)
Hey Dreamyeyez Miley was a mess, but she funny though :) I think Billy Ray said he was okay with the entire act.

Location hidden

#62543 Sep 3, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese were slaves in the 16th century in Portugal.
And If you know anything at all, you would know that there many battles in Africa where a group of Europeans were all slaughtered by the ethnic group in Africa.
So clearly one can see, your knowledge on this matter Is based upon some stupid blog somewhere.
Some people choose death over slavery.

Location hidden

#62544 Sep 3, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>The fcked up things is why in the world would UK blacks parents move them from black countries back to their slave masters? That is insane and look at the pathetic white washed filth and feminine cultureless men their offspring have turned out to be.
Your stupidity is growing :)
Dumbo.
Why do AAs stay in America instead of leaving, they stay because their slave labour built up that country. So they have a stake and investment of blood and sweat in that country.
FOOL, just because the British slaves were based on Caribbean islands, does not mean their labour was not enriching Britain.

When your group, which was enslaved almost a century longer than mine and is heavily diluted with caucasian blood because of slave rape, decides to move en mass to a black country... at that point come back and ask me why Caribbeans want a piece of the UK.

As one of the Chinese commenters said on Youtube, AAs have no country where the are wanted and welcome. You are sh!tted on and suffer prejudice in your ONLY home.
Saaaaaaaaaddddddd.
Deez

Burbank, CA

#62545 Sep 3, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
>>Interruption<<
Not that long ago, I replied to something that you had posted, and you never responded. Don't you think that you ought to start thereabouts prior to sending me out of the blue PMs?:)
stone anderson cheating on ya with a white girl!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62546 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo.
Why do AAs stay in America instead of leaving, they stay because their slave labour built up that country. So they have a stake and investment of blood and sweat in that country.
FOOL, just because the British slaves were based on Caribbean islands, does not mean their labour was not enriching Britain.
When your group, which was enslaved almost a century longer than mine and is heavily diluted with caucasian blood because of slave rape, decides to move en mass to a black country... at that point come back and ask me why Caribbeans want a piece of the UK.
As one of the Chinese commenters said on Youtube, AAs have no country where the are wanted and welcome. You are sh!tted on and suffer prejudice in your ONLY home.
Saaaaaaaaaddddddd.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But it takes a special kind of black person to be living in a majority black country amongst their own people and then decide to pack up their belongings and go live with their slave masters. And look at the state of their offspring. Pathetic white washed bm and bw.

What a disgrace UK blacks parents are.
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#62547 Sep 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo.
Saaaaaaaaaddddddd.
If ANYONE's stupidity is showing...that would be YOU! Why should we leave the country that generations upon generations were born in? Are you mad or smoking crack?

In the UK, whitey complain and verbally attack you people telling you to go back where you came from. Your athletes can't even play a sport without having bananas thrown at them.

Try dealing with the race issues in the UK and stop your MINDLESS obsession with black Americans.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62548 Sep 3, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If ANYONE's stupidity is showing...that would be YOU! Why should we leave the country that generations upon generations were born in? Are you mad or smoking crack?
In the UK, whitey complain and verbally attack you people telling you to go back where you came from. Your athletes can't even play a sport without having bananas thrown at them.
Try dealing with the race issues in the UK and stop your MINDLESS obsession with black Americans.
Great Post!

She's talking about "weak willed" blacks.. so I show her the ultimate weak willed blacks.. her parents. and other black UK immigrants.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62549 Sep 3, 2013
Smh.

I just saw a gay dude breaking one of the most simple man rules that every male should know.

When a female accuses you of being another male that you aren't ... tell the btch it isn't you. Don't just sit there like queer going back and forth with her thinking you're another guy and you sitting there enjoying it because you wish you were him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 13 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128