Tony touch

Attleboro, MA

#62003 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Random Thoughts is suppose to be one of those sacred threads where certain people are allowed to post on the RT thread. Yeah I get it. You're such a grouch True.
Who wants to read anything by people that keep postin the same tired sh*t for years? If they have issues relating to people on a normal level then fine....but don't keep jumpin in peoples face that don't give a f*ck about em.

Dumb mufuggas have even invited people to join other boards then turn around talkin the same dumb sh*t. There's no difference with anyone on here and that dumb azzhole that spams the selorna sh*t.

These are some seriously dumb mufuggas
Tony touch

Attleboro, MA

#62005 Aug 30, 2013
And you can't tell a fuggen f*g from a dumb b*tch on here, so who's attention are they lookin for?

Not mine

“Black Russians Rule”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#62006 Aug 30, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to read anything by people that keep postin the same tired sh*t for years? If they have issues relating to people on a normal level then fine....but don't keep jumpin in peoples face that don't give a f*ck about em.
Dumb mufuggas have even invited people to join other boards then turn around talkin the same dumb sh*t. There's no difference with anyone on here and that dumb azzhole that spams the selorna sh*t.
These are some seriously dumb mufuggas
Dude, seriously, S T O P
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62007 Aug 30, 2013
I remember the good ole times where cowvan and I showered together and we'd rub each other's body down with my coconut oil.Then 69 and make love the rest of the night :) not that we can't still do that.Just know the good times we've had makes me smile.That's why we are so close and nothing has stopped us from being good friends.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62008 Aug 30, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to read anything by people that keep postin the same tired sh*t for years? If they have issues relating to people on a normal level then fine....but don't keep jumpin in peoples face that don't give a f*ck about em.
Dumb mufuggas have even invited people to join other boards then turn around talkin the same dumb sh*t. There's no difference with anyone on here and that dumb azzhole that spams the selorna sh*t.
These are some seriously dumb mufuggas
I get it. But your feathers are so easily ruffled. And you don't have conversations with anyone.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62009 Aug 30, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
And you can't tell a fuggen f*g from a dumb b*tch on here, so who's attention are they lookin for?
Not mine
Is it that serious True? You have/had a history of going back with a certain poster. Who posted that same schitt day after day. Keep in mind. You're no different.
Tony touch

Attleboro, MA

#62010 Aug 30, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously, S T O P
Why would you even respond? I don't know you do I? And it wouldn't matter to you unless you're what i'm talkin about under another name, wouldn't it?

Yall so fuggen juvenile

If you love this sh*t then post to people who love it with you
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62011 Aug 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You shoulda known -joking-.
he's trying to get me in trouble
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62012 Aug 30, 2013
I meant clone not clown
Tony touch

Attleboro, MA

#62013 Aug 30, 2013
It's time to peel on yall mufuggas....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62014 Aug 30, 2013
smh

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62015 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like watching you turn it on and then off.
You were hood a few pages back.
Then you turn into this well spoken troll below. lol!
"I already told you that if you really want to know I will provide you with any evidence you would like.
I have people stalking me as you've stated before so I don't see any reason to put any personal information on the net for all my stalkers.."
Hahaha.....
:) You reading that other thread I'm posting in? You ever seen so much wet puxxy over a dude just telling them that they ain't worth a schit to him and never will be?:)

You like that kind of shcit to don't you MDJ?:) It's good to know though that you following me. I actually almost deep-sixed that judge it script because I keep seeing your IP on the posts and I was like... "I know she can't really be rating ALL my posts like this" but thanks for confirming that there's no glitch :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62016 Aug 30, 2013
candayamz wrote:
I remember the good ole times where cowvan and I showered together and we'd rub each other's body down with my coconut oil.Then 69 and make love the rest of the night :) not that we can't still do that.Just know the good times we've had makes me smile.That's why we are so close and nothing has stopped us from being good friends.
Cowvan is one lucky man :)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62017 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) You reading that other thread I'm posting in? You ever seen so much wet puxxy over a dude just telling them that they ain't worth a schit to him and never will be?:)
You like that kind of shcit to don't you MDJ?:) It's good to know though that you following me. I actually almost deep-sixed that judge it script because I keep seeing your IP on the posts and I was like... "I know she can't really be rating ALL my posts like this" but thanks for confirming that there's no glitch :)
Um, no. I'm sitting here watching GoodFellas and getting up doing other things. I'm mad that I should have went out. So it's not me who's judging your posts.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62018 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowvan is one lucky man :)
He's the only man I've rubbed down like that.He's special to me.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62019 Aug 30, 2013
I think sunday night I'll do that.I don't know what I'm going to do about my date tomorrow...if he's trying to get some pussi from me he's shid out of luck.We can makeout.Cowvan is the only man I'll mess around with if I'm too lazy to masturbatte.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#62020 Aug 30, 2013
I'm gonna have to make sure I keep his hand out of my shorts.But he's talking about going to the movies....I haven't had sex at a movie theatre so I doubt something will happen there.Just have to make sure we don't go back to his place.Cause we'd start talking on a nice comfy couch...that's a dangerous place when your trying to avoid sex lol.He's tall and muscular so I could just see him grabbing me with his strong arms and trying to pen me down to keep me from fighting the temptation so I won't even try to go to his place.We can go to the park instead.But make sure we don't stay in the car...another dangerous place.awwww gotta answer the phone..lol he's calling while I"m typiig this post that's funny :) hehe

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62021 Aug 30, 2013
"When the sch1t goes down, you betta be ready"
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#62023 Aug 31, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62024 Aug 31, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it that serious True? You have/had a history of going back with a certain poster. Who posted that same schitt day after day. Keep in mind. You're no different.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,115,594
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 9 min The truth 25
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min The truth 5,392
Ebola case in Texas 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 86
how often should we bath? (Aug '07) 13 min Arang-Ape-Oon-Ill... 417
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 14 min X-TREME BIAS 2
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 16 min Arang-Ape-Oon-Ill... 988
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Kiana 309
There's A War On The Black Male 4 hr Shake 728
Jewish women crazy for african american men 4 hr Brianna 211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Insect Trust 25,069

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE