Comments
56,941 - 56,960 of 80,447 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Cap Black

United States

#61940 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she really is in the military, I think she's a Booty Model.
Could be.But I got it from military women site.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61941 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that even if a dark skinned baby is adopted by a high IQ wealthy upper middle class American family, the baby will still have the same average IQ level as an adult as other African Americans who were raised in the hood, by lone mothers in poverty.
So even environment makes no difference. While biracial babies will have IQs 10 points higher if they are raised in an elite environment.
I'm not insulting dark skinned people, I am actually defending them and their often critizised behaviours. I am suggesting that they cannot be judged without acknowledging they are often dumber than everybody else. They are more impulsive and sociable than everyone else, so we should not be surprised if they have high STD and unplanned pregnancy rates or if they get into more fights and don't do well in school. There are reasons for their behaviour.
Giving valid reasons for poor behaviour is not insulting anyone.
You are definitely here to be controversial and offensive. smh @ how you think and what you say.

Location hidden

#61942 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one married with kids. I don't got anything to hide MDJ. I think lowly of most of the people that post here so there is no reason to front.
If I liked these people I would politic and read everybody their horoscopes and tell them good things about themselves like other posters who look to you all for meaning do.
I talk schit and speak real cause I'm an accomplished man. I don't have to puxxy foot around being nice to everybody and trying to start a fan club like other posters do.
:)
I think astrology is harmless. And it's nothing wrong with people who channel their energy into to something that they like doing. Everyone needs an outlet.

Location hidden

#61943 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That never stopped you before :)
And who do you think is rating my posts MDJ? Do you think it's males or females?
The people who rate posts are people who either disagree or simply do not like. So it could be man or woman.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61944 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think astrology is harmless. And it's nothing wrong with people who channel their energy into to something that they like doing. Everyone needs an outlet.
I agree, it's very harmless. I place it in the same category as "knitting" or collecting those harry potter cards like those teenage kids into card games do.

I often think of an AA society and would we be able to sustain ourselves without any outside intervention from other races of men, and of course the answer is yes.. but meeting men that offer nothing to this society I envision makes me lose respect for them.

I've been exposed to more than these old men in this thread have and I'm much younger than most of them... so when I see where the mind of the elder black man is, it's frustrating.

Then you talk about war.. and these dudes can't shoot, can't make guns or bullets, it's just pathetic. They offer nothing to AA society. Nothing at all. None of them have even been in the military. So their not warriors either. Just dead weight rapper wannabe's.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61945 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who rate posts are people who either disagree or simply do not like. So it could be man or woman.
Most men don't rate posts.

You can see a conversation going on between two intelligent men and not see a rating for days.. but with low level emasculine men that females see as gossip buddies their posts will be rated all over, same with guys with low self esteem like Capricorn black. He rates his own posts, and females rate Vamps. Both instances can be linked to feminine traits in both of them.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61946 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you look beautiful in your picture by the way :) I would however like to see something different.

Location hidden

#61947 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WHOA! Hold on there, "Chewbacca"...I HAVE NEVER INBOXED YOU!
I like my women, seXXXy, juicy, spiritually in tuned, but most importantly, knows how to think and be her own woman in spite of how the currency flows with the crowd. I don't do gigantic, hairy @zz WOOKIES who follow d!ckhe3@ds.
Shine called me Chewbacca! I'm only 5'4. And I accused you of being AgentSmith that is why I accused you of sending me an email.

I've been a big booty, small waist, black girl all my life. Where black men told me I was too sexy. Those days have come and now they are gone. I'm not sweating that BS. I'm aging gracefully and still can dress my azz off.

And what are you going on about what you don't do? Who asked you?

So you don't mean this anymore? lol! Darn!
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>*chuckling*
No, actually my utility of the interjection, "WOW!" was based on me once regarding you as one of the more "smarter" posters...a person who knows how to scrap with the best of them, but also knew how to think through a lot of this bullsh!t farce which is SLOPix.
I guess we had each other carved out all wrong, huh?
Oh, well...
*shrugs*

Location hidden

#61948 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WHOA! Hold on there, "Chewbacca"...I HAVE NEVER INBOXED YOU!
I like my women, seXXXy, juicy, spiritually in tuned, but most importantly, knows how to think and be her own woman in spite of how the currency flows with the crowd. I don't do gigantic, hairy @zz WOOKIES who follow d!ckhe3@ds.
Show your picture Shabba Ranks. Let us get a look at you?

Location hidden

#61949 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's very harmless. I place it in the same category as "knitting" or collecting those harry potter cards like those teenage kids into card games do.
I often think of an AA society and would we be able to sustain ourselves without any outside intervention from other races of men, and of course the answer is yes.. but meeting men that offer nothing to this society I envision makes me lose respect for them.
I've been exposed to more than these old men in this thread have and I'm much younger than most of them... so when I see where the mind of the elder black man is, it's frustrating.
Then you talk about war.. and these dudes can't shoot, can't make guns or bullets, it's just pathetic. They offer nothing to AA society. Nothing at all. None of them have even been in the military. So their not warriors either. Just dead weight rapper wannabe's.
So why don't you spread that military knowledge around on Topix? Because what I remember is how horrible you were to black women. Everything thread that you created was offensive. That is why people judge your posts so much. Because there was something about you that was slightly off. And they remember the old AgentSmith9.

Location hidden

#61950 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men don't rate posts.
You can see a conversation going on between two intelligent men and not see a rating for days.. but with low level emasculine men that females see as gossip buddies their posts will be rated all over, same with guys with low self esteem like Capricorn black. He rates his own posts, and females rate Vamps. Both instances can be linked to feminine traits in both of them.
So what you're trying to say is that you're not Vamp? You are Vamp AgentSmith. This make believe beef that you conjured up is priceless.

Location hidden

#61951 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you look beautiful in your picture by the way :) I would however like to see something different.
I like that picture. Because my little baby is next to me.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61952 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shine called me Chewbacca! I'm only 5'4. And I accused you of being AgentSmith that is why I accused you of sending me an email.
I've been a big booty, small waist, black girl all my life. Where black men told me I was too sexy. Those days have come and now they are gone. I'm not sweating that BS. I'm aging gracefully and still can dress my azz off.
And what are you going on about what you don't do? Who asked you?
So you don't mean this anymore? lol! Darn!
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting that comment as if it was something complementary. Sure, there was a time I thought you were one of the chill ones on here but that ship has sailed, kinda like the way you keep describing your beauty. When I made the comment, I CLEARLY stated I ONCE (past tense) regarded you as one of the more "smarter" posters", blah-blah-blah. Now you're just another troll in training like most of you idiots that have been on SLOPix since the doors swung open.

Level 8

Location hidden

#61953 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your picture Shabba Ranks. Let us get a look at you?
"Shabba Ranks", huh? Wow, that was awfully pejorative...even a little classist.

But what would you expect from a troll in the making...
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#61954 Aug 30, 2013
I see mdj got a WHITE dog,....not a black one.

Maybe nomo was right about you, huh , gurl?

Level 8

Location hidden

#61955 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're trying to say is that you're not Vamp? You are Vamp AgentSmith. This make believe beef that you conjured up is priceless.
Just because my name is all in HIS MOUTH right now, you can uphold your little "troll fellowship" without encouraging his bullsh!t.

You 2 seem to hit it off well. No need to include me in the exchange.

Location hidden

#61956 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep posting that comment as if it was something complementary. Sure, there was a time I thought you were one of the chill ones on here but that ship has sailed, kinda like the way you keep describing your beauty. When I made the comment, I CLEARLY stated I ONCE (past tense) regarded you as one of the more "smarter" posters", blah-blah-blah. Now you're just another troll in training like most of you idiots that have been on SLOPix since the doors swung open.
That's not a problem. You're opinion of me doesn't stop food from being placed on my table. Just surprised that you even thought that about me. Because you and I hardly exchanged words and never thought that you noticed anything about me. I always thought there were something peculiar about you. I don't troll hon. That's a waste of time.

Location hidden

#61957 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Shabba Ranks", huh? Wow, that was awfully pejorative...even a little classist.
But what would you expect from a troll in the making...
Interesting........

You called me Chewbacca and I mentioned Shabba Ranks.

Because you are Jamaican, right?

And somehow you're offended?

I guess no picture will be posted.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61958 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you spread that military knowledge around on Topix? Because what I remember is how horrible you were to black women. Everything thread that you created was offensive. That is why people judge your posts so much. Because there was something about you that was slightly off. And they remember the old AgentSmith9.
I did, would you like me to show you the many threads I made about black men holding each other accountable? You just saw what you wanted to see.

And I've never been horrible to black women. All black women know my jokes from truth. I was horrible to irbw's but that's it. Aziya even listed me as the most intelligent black man on topix. Same with many other black females. Even NewNew used to send me 40 pm's a day.

Stop playing MDJ :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61959 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever. I think you're vamp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,101,089
Black man you shine 6 min Northern Lights 17
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 7 min Good Vibes 3,478
Cop shoots two black males ages 8 and 10 LMFAO! 7 min Klaus666 15
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 7 min iamcuriousnow 2,336
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 11 min Tamale 76
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 12 min uppercut 938
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 20 min ROMPER STOMPER 44
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 22 min Ben YISRAEL 4,879
There's A War On The Black Male 44 min LION 609
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••