“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61959 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're trying to say is that you're not Vamp? You are Vamp AgentSmith. This make believe beef that you conjured up is priceless.
what ever. I think you're vamp.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61960 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that picture. Because my little baby is next to me.
Okay sweetheart..:)
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#61961 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's very harmless. I place it in the same category as "knitting" or collecting those harry potter cards like those teenage kids into card games do.
I often think of an AA society and would we be able to sustain ourselves without any outside intervention from other races of men, and of course the answer is yes.. but meeting men that offer nothing to this society I envision makes me lose respect for them.
I've been exposed to more than these old men in this thread have and I'm much younger than most of them... so when I see where the mind of the elder black man is, it's frustrating.
Then you talk about war.. and these dudes can't shoot, can't make guns or bullets, it's just pathetic. They offer nothing to AA society. Nothing at all. None of them have even been in the military. So their not warriors either. Just dead weight rapper wannabe's.
Any one can shoot, are be taught ..you love dissing bm simply to make yourself look good and to please hater beyotches ..most recognize your self out traits ..your only fooling yourself cockasoid beyotche homo..grow up with your fantasy talk and drivel ..sell that sh#t to retards no one that fckn stupid except haters homo beyotches (=

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61962 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a problem. You're opinion of me doesn't stop food from being placed on my table. Just surprised that you even thought that about me. Because you and I hardly exchanged words and never thought that you noticed anything about me. I always thought there were something peculiar about you. I don't troll hon. That's a waste of time.
Look, I'm not trying to get into it with you; all I wanted to do is get you to clarify that I've never inboxed you...for anything.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61963 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Just because my name is all in HIS MOUTH right now, you can uphold your little "troll fellowship" without encouraging his bullsh!t.
You 2 seem to hit it off well. No need to include me in the exchange.
We're not, you always jumping in the middle when a dude and female is having a conversation. You just hurt that people calling you on being a troll and a gossiper. If MDJ was bashing me, you'd be excited and throwing your panties around. Every female not looking for a queer friend to help her fight dudes she like.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61964 Aug 30, 2013
No Comment wrote:
I see mdj got a WHITE dog,....not a black one.
Maybe nomo was right about you, huh , gurl?
She's a Maltese. So you're comparing a white dog to white people? When people insult whites by saying that they smell like wet dog? smh
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#61965 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, would you like me to show you the many threads I made about black men holding each other accountable? You just saw what you wanted to see.
And I've never been horrible to black women. All black women know my jokes from truth. I was horrible to irbw's but that's it. Aziya even listed me as the most intelligent black man on topix. Same with many other black females. Even NewNew used to send me 40 pm's a day.
Stop playing MDJ :)
I feel sorry for any female that takes a liking to this sell-out idiot beyotche because they will become bi-polar nut cases just by association ..his rep is that bad lol (=

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61966 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Just because my name is all in HIS MOUTH right now, you can uphold your little "troll fellowship" without encouraging his bullsh!t.
You 2 seem to hit it off well. No need to include me in the exchange.
Soooo because I think you are him and he is you.

I can't mentioned your name?

I'll try.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61967 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting........
You called me Chewbacca and I mentioned Shabba Ranks.
Because you are Jamaican, right?
And somehow you're offended?
I guess no picture will be posted.
No, get it right; you implied that I inboxed you, THEN I called you a Wookie.

You threw the boomerang first and it simply came back to you...
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#61968 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting........
You called me Chewbacca and I mentioned Shabba Ranks.
Because you are Jamaican, right?
And somehow you're offended?
I guess no picture will be posted.
Hey MDJ is MR Anderson/Smith your new boyfriend??(;

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61969 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, would you like me to show you the many threads I made about black men holding each other accountable? You just saw what you wanted to see.
And I've never been horrible to black women. All black women know my jokes from truth. I was horrible to irbw's but that's it. Aziya even listed me as the most intelligent black man on topix. Same with many other black females. Even NewNew used to send me 40 pm's a day.
Stop playing MDJ :)
I still find it hard to believe that you are a black male.

And no one should ever send you PM's or talk to you privately.

You're a bored married man who's surfing for women.
Jamal

Mountain Home, AR

#61970 Aug 30, 2013
Take any given area, The more blacks that move in the more that area declines until it becomes a full out ghetto. You know it, I know it, and all you black and wigger friends know it.
Watts, Compton, Detroit, Chicago and many other down and out black ghettos were not always they way they are now. It all started with one negro and went down hill from there until they are what they are today. And don't think for one minute it can't happen here.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61971 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever. I think you're vamp.
Your definitely that person who's name starts with a V.(LOL) And you both are white. But then I get a UK vibe from you two. But then I think you're women. Then I think you're both Oh Really. Trolls.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61972 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not, you always jumping in the middle when a dude and female is having a conversation. You just hurt that people calling you on being a troll and a gossiper. If MDJ was bashing me, you'd be excited and throwing your panties around. Every female not looking for a queer friend to help her fight dudes she like.
Your ph@gg0t, IDLE @zz has been in here posting my name all afternoon and you STILL are.

You swear up & down that you don't talk TO men while logged onto to SLOPix but your b!tch @zz can't cease from talking ABOUT men while logged on to SLOPix.

N!**a, shut the fcuk up, jump in one of your other socks or an unregistered account and go play with someone else...I'm done foolin' witchu little n!**as.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61973 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still find it hard to believe that you are a black male.
And no one should ever send you PM's or talk to you privately.
You're a bored married man who's surfing for women.
Lmao :) You're a clever woman MDJ. I would like to take you for a drink and some sex afterwards.

I already told you that if you really want to know I will provide you with any evidence you would like.

I have people stalking me as you've stated before so I don't see any reason to put any personal information on the net for all my stalkers.. mostly females but some homosexual males as well to see.

I "unblocked" you for the purpose of giving you what ever evidence you need.. so if you REALLY want some proof.. then come get it. Otherwise stfu about it sweetheart with your sexy self. I'm a young man that finds you incredibly attractive MDJ.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61974 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definitely that person who's name starts with a V.(LOL) And you both are white. But then I get a UK vibe from you two. But then I think you're women. Then I think you're both Oh Really. Trolls.
You're thinking too much M :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61975 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Your ph@gg0t, IDLE @zz has been in here posting my name all afternoon and you STILL are.
You swear up & down that you don't talk TO men while logged onto to SLOPix but your b!tch @zz can't cease from talking ABOUT men while logged on to SLOPix.
N!**a, shut the fcuk up, jump in one of your other socks or an unregistered account and go play with someone else...I'm done foolin' witchu little n!**as.
Okay "Shirley", you get the last word now leave me alone while I talk to my female ;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61976 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definitely that person who's name starts with a V.(LOL) And you both are white. But then I get a UK vibe from you two. But then I think you're women. Then I think you're both Oh Really. Trolls.
Please...stop it. You are in NO position to be calling someone white when you bleach your skin...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61977 Aug 30, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61978 Aug 30, 2013
In lighter news, I highly recommend the movie "This is the end".

Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodlooking people only!!! 3 min White God 48
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,172,819
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 104,181
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 7 min REALLY DOUGH 11
Your mother and father was white, what are you? 7 min Carmela 2
can we offend god... by what we tyoe on topix? 8 min Samoan Irish 1
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 9 min Don Barros Serrano 326
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 27 min Mick 409
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 40 min IMHOTEP 28,507
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr Kenyanboy 168
More from around the web