Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#62204 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Hey Mill!:)
I love MB too. It's a great vacation spot. We been putting off VB for the longest, so I decided next year is the year to finally check it out.
If nothing else, it'll be somewhere new.

Plus You & "Lil Sis" would turn Utah out. Sounds like y'all crazy when y'all together...LOLOL!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#62206 Sep 1, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
My new name is Sparkle. but you can call me Sparx ;)
Well, hello, "Sparx".

;{)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#62207 Sep 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Chicks...y'all go straight to shoppin'!
I ain't mad.
:D
Every time...:) It was funny in MB, my sister had so many packages that we really didn't have room coming back. I packed an extra med. size suitcase for mine.

Level 9

#62208 Sep 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>If nothing else, it'll be somewhere new.
Plus You & "Lil Sis" would turn Utah out. Sounds like y'all crazy when y'all together...LOLOL!!!!
Yeah, we are down to earth best friends. The only time we really have any disagreements is when we're vacationing and that's about directions and it don't last long.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#62210 Sep 1, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
And his dream has been realised..itÂ’s up to you now.
Well said, Fab 5 Freddie!

I was just telling someone something to that effect the other day. Instead of idolizing Martin & Malcolm, assume what it was they established in their community by proactively engaging in the struggle.

AYO, here's some Cool Ruler vibes performed in your neck of the woods...

Level 8

Location hidden

#62211 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time...:) It was funny in MB, my sister had so many packages that we really didn't have room coming back. I packed an extra med. size suitcase for mine.
HA! You didn't say a medium sized BAG...NO, you said a medium sized SUITCASE..LOLOLOL!!!

Dayuum!

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#62212 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we are down to earth best friends. The only time we really have any disagreements is when we're vacationing and that's about directions and it don't last long.:)
Y'all steady gettin' lost while fightin'.

That's a dayuum shame...LOLOL!!

I know your daughter be like, "Y'all n!**as", while shaking her head.

:{)

Level 9

#62214 Sep 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HA! You didn't say a medium sized BAG...NO, you said a medium sized SUITCASE..LOLOLOL!!!
Dayuum!
XD
LOL!! We also brought along flat shipping boxes with the intention of mailing our packages home since our mail was hold, but we never thought about dealing with the post office while on vacation. Lol!

Level 9

#62217 Sep 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all steady gettin' lost while fightin'.
That's a dayuum shame...LOLOL!!
I know your daughter be like, "Y'all n!**as", while shaking her head.
:{)
Lol!! My daughter and nephew be in their own world. They're know it just a phase. They look up smile or laugh and finish what they're doing. Lol!

Some of the time we're fussing at the GPS for giving us wrong directions. Lol!!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62221 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! My daughter and nephew be in their own world. They're know it just a phase. They look up smile or laugh and finish what they're doing. Lol!
Hey baby :) How you doing tonight?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62223 Sep 1, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>I would consider myself more spiritual rather than religious. Yes. I believe that humans are constantly striving to be their higher self. Its like a relationship, it takes constant maintenance to find that perfect balance. We will always have ties to sin thats just the world we live in. I can look back and know with confidence that ive experienced growth. With each milestone and each life lesson I find myself closer and closer to my higher self. Its a lifelong process.
There are a few more things I need to get good at. Baking would be one of them. You havr inspired me to bake tomorrow. Any suggestions? Ill post a pic..
I think you are very spiritual. There isn't a lot of spiritual people on topix and I would definitely consider you at the top of group. I like the quote you just made about higher self also, you really understand it and that's good. I was speaking with some other posters about this before and they had no clue what it meant or how to achieve it or anything. It was pretty funny.

One thing that is essential to life is progression. As long as we learn from our mistakes and show progress we will most definitely reach our higher self.

I don't want to get to spiritual because I know that not many posting in this thread will understand what we are discussing Alpha to Alpha.

And for a pie.. I'm pretty simple.. I think my favorite is apple or something :)

And you inspire me too sweet lady. I would hate to be a man that had access to all the inspiration you have to offer and to let insecurities ruin it.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62224 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on how its cooked because I can tell if its been taken from the can because it taste like shid ugghhh.I like my stuff fresh.
They make can pumpkin too? Lol you can get anything in a can nowadays.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62225 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! We also brought along flat shipping boxes with the intention of mailing our packages home since our mail was hold, but we never thought about dealing with the post office while on vacation. Lol!
HAHAHAHAHA!!

I done heard IT ALL.

"By hook or by crook", y'all was DETERMINED to get all y'all goods home.

I must say, that was a resourceful idea though. I woulda NEVER thought of that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62226 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! My daughter and nephew be in their own world. They're know it just a phase. They look up smile or laugh and finish what they're doing. Lol!
HA! GPS...

...that's just some I-Robot sh!t rerouting you all the way to hell.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62227 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
It's so easy to get a black man.This man has already fallen in love me and given me a key to his place and I haven't really gave him any pussi yet.He went down on me but that doesn't really count
You think it's safe to let a man that would have oral sex with a pregnant hwore like you on the first date after only knowing you for a week is a good thing? That's kind of scary canday. If you don't already have diseases, he can give you them and they can pass to your daughter during the pregnancy and on her way out.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62229 Sep 1, 2013
^^ Canday I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you a "hwore", I was typing fast and just typing what I was thinking.. I meant to leave that part out and say woman. I thought "hwore" but meant to type "woman" but typed "hwore" instead. I'm sorry babe. How's Cowvan doing? You still taking good care of that brother?

Level 8

Location hidden

#62230 Sep 1, 2013
"Tamed"...

...hard to conceive...but true.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62235 Sep 1, 2013
Canday is like that Prince Little Red Corvette song....except fictional.

Level 7

Location hidden

#62236 Sep 1, 2013
*Pops Collar* and remembers how cool prince used to be.

Level 9

#62237 Sep 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHA!!
I done heard IT ALL.
"By hook or by crook", y'all was DETERMINED to get all y'all goods home.
I must say, that was a resourceful idea though. I woulda NEVER thought of that.
HeHe! We had bags and boxes going around one chair in the room and each day they were adding up and not once did we think about the shipping boxes until it was time to go. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump is saving the US economy 2 min White 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Coffee Party 1,657,518
Bad week for Right Wingers...Concerts, churches... 3 min Marcus Washington 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min abc 36,654
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 7 min Marcus Washington 18
Why are black men so insecure? 10 min Cigar Face 26 4
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 13 min Marcus Washington 12
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 15 min The Patriot 28
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 33 min WitoldPilecki 234
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 51 min el rey de los cam... 81