candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61773 Aug 29, 2013
the baby would also have her own bedroom but of course she'll be sleeping with me anyway in her cute little bassinet
Fyah Mama

New Brunswick, NJ

#61774 Aug 29, 2013

Since: May 10

UK

#61775 Aug 29, 2013
You bloody idiots since I left, I am not even going to mention your names, stop riding my titties.

Cap, help him out please?? http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61776 Aug 29, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>btch ass n//gga you wasnt acting so "mature" when you ran your fruity ass in the Bands thread poppin and shakin lookin for attention.The beef we had over Milly choosing my freestyle raps over yours on Aziyah forum i thought was squashd,but you still had your feelings hurt.Just cause a braud you had a crush on was diggin my raps and kissed me in front of you.You take your rap shit serious,your a 40+ year old aspiring M.C.You like the type that practice in the mirror and rehearse before you post ,so that shit crushed your ego.You fck n//ggaz always let a btch come between you. You gotta keep your gay pillow talk on the low,its still not cool to be openly gay and claim to be a man.What made you call out her legal name Mcgruff? For what? The conversation had nothing to do with you.You just wanted to hop on stage and pop lock for them fck boys you run with.
Look here, "Laverne"...you can make this all about a certain person if you want because this is what you have to sell yourself to make yourself feel that someone is coveting what it is you have (or had).

You've even gone as far as to insinuate that I wanted aZiya at one point...LOLOLOLOL!!! How erroneous is that!

NEWSFLASH: You ain't got sh!t I want; never had, NEVER WILL. And if I did, you would've been in as much of a deficit THEN than you are right NOW.

Your bum @zz can't even keep a dayuuum "internet girlfriend" but you supposed to be runnin' the roost. BAMA N!**A, PLEASE!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#61777 Aug 29, 2013

"im a country ass n///gga
i fck with your wife
if you btch come around me
put some dck in her life"-R.I.P Pimp C

Level 8

Location hidden

#61778 Aug 29, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You remember when topix was different.Sad whats its become.
SLOPix was different how?

And why are you hailing up the older posters when, at a large degree, y'all are the ones that are trashing this place and have let it all go to sh!t? Then when someone creates an alternative site to congregate on, you all p!ss & sh!t all over that too.

A lot of you older posters have become some the biggest cancers to this site, you especially. But then y'all wanna blame racists & trolls.

I don't know if your head is buried in sand, or buried in your own @zz but you really need to excavate that sh!t quick.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#61779 Aug 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Look here, "Laverne"...you can make this all about a certain person if you want because this is what you have to sell yourself to make yourself feel that someone is coveting what it is you have (or had).
You've even gone as far as to insinuate that I wanted aZiya at one point...LOLOLOLOL!!! How erroneous is that!
NEWSFLASH: You ain't got sh!t I want; never had, NEVER WILL. And if I did, you would've been in as much of a deficit THEN than you are right NOW.
Your bum @zz can't even keep a dayuuum "internet girlfriend" but you supposed to be runnin' the roost. BAMA N!**A, PLEASE!
You can try to twist and squirm, but thats what this whole beef is all about.Over a btch you had a crush on.Milly over the phone admitted she regreted she was the cause of our beef.Ask your phoney new friend fck boy.The one that used to call you a phag that chased behind my posts every time she kissed me on a thread.I put that on my seed.I used to stand up for you.You have a lot to learn about the female species even at your old age.Shes clingin to you h0e n//ggaz now that shes been exposed as the tramp she is.You mean you could never have what i had if you wanted.Hoes dont like n//ggaz that throw panties at other men.Other females told you that on this forum.lol.This shit deeper than "internet".Thats why the btch hollin lawyers so i wont expose details.But you internet captain save a hoe n//ggaz can keep wondering why they keep running back to me.Theres alot i could teach you if you where straight. Straight men dont throw panties at other men.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#61780 Aug 29, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#61781 Aug 29, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You can try to twist and squirm, but thats what this whole beef is all about.Over a btch you had a crush on.Milly over the phone admitted she regreted she was the cause of our beef.Ask your phoney new friend fck boy.The one that used to call you a phag that chased behind my posts every time she kissed me on a thread.I put that on my seed.I used to stand up for you.You have a lot to learn about the female species even at your old age.Shes clingin to you h0e n//ggaz now that shes been exposed as the tramp she is.You mean you could never have what i had if you wanted.Hoes dont like n//ggaz that throw panties at other men.Other females told you that on this forum.lol.This shit deeper than "internet".Thats why the btch hollin lawyers so i wont expose details.But you internet captain save a hoe n//ggaz can keep wondering why they keep running back to me.Theres alot i could teach you if you where straight. Straight men dont throw panties at other men.
You gettin' real emotional. You SHOULD BE emotional right now.

Here...go wipe yourself off...
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/03/70/00/43...

Level 8

Location hidden

#61782 Aug 29, 2013
Cap Black

United States

#61783 Aug 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You gettin' real emotional. You SHOULD BE emotional right now.
Here...go wipe yourself off...
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/03/70/00/43...
The crakkaz at your white univerty taught you to avoid responding to the truth.Btch n//gga.I apologize for murkin you at your own rap game and the btch you had a crush on chose my rap over yours. Can we squash it?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61784 Aug 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
I wanna fcuk to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hNUYI_jouDIXX
Stop trying to act like you ain't gay. You trying to act straight is making everybody in the thread feel awkward.

Level 8

Location hidden

#61785 Aug 29, 2013
Why is it when you have a problem with someone they feel the need to make it about something or someone else. Just leave all of those other immaterial, inconsequential factors out and deal with the fact that I don't fcuk withcu because YOU ain't movin' correctly...PERIOD.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61786 Aug 29, 2013
Vamp and Cap used to be "BFF's" now they acting like power rangers towards each other. I remember when Vamp name was yakho and him and cap used to be in every thread together calling each other "magi's".

That's why they still fighting now. Because they used to be in a relationship together.

Did Vamp pay for his own ticket too Cap?

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#61787 Aug 29, 2013
some of the dumbest shyt I've read in awhile, dayum!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#61788 Aug 29, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to act like you ain't gay. You trying to act straight is making everybody in the thread feel awkward.
And you claiming that you're a Black man is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61789 Aug 29, 2013
Where the fck is my baby MsPooPoo?
Fyah Mama

New Brunswick, NJ

#61790 Aug 29, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>btch ass n//gga you wasnt acting so "mature" when you ran your fruity ass in the Bands thread poppin and shakin lookin for attention.The beef we had over Milly choosing my freestyle raps over yours on Aziyah forum i thought was squashd,but you still had your feelings hurt.Just cause a braud you had a crush on was diggin my raps and kissed me in front of you.You take your rap shit serious,your a 40+ year old aspiring M.C.You like the type that practice in the mirror and rehearse before you post ,so that shit crushed your ego.You fck n//ggaz always let a btch come between you. You gotta keep your gay pillow talk on the low,its still not cool to be openly gay and claim to be a man.What made you call out her legal name Mcgruff? For what? The conversation had nothing to do with you.You just wanted to hop on stage and pop lock for them fck boys you run with.
Why the fk are you STILL sitting here talking about me? Following behind my posts and still downtight BITTER that I dont want nothing to do with you?

Keep it real mountain man, this ALLLLLL started because Mr Anderson said " hey beautiful" to me. And I responded back and said hello.

Then your lil puppy dog a55 came up behind me trying to get me to speak to you as well. You was MAD!!! LOLOL So mad that you emailed me and told me that I had until 1pm eastern time to respond to your post before you go be a tattle tale beotch negro and tell my man that I post on topix BWAHAHAHAA

Even threatened to post pictures. You are a self made b1ch boy. Who does that?????

You sit around thinking you have some control over who and what I say on here.

And now you are FUMING mad, embarrassed, and bitter because my attitude towrds it all is this:

YOU DONT OWN ME !!!! YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME!! YOU CANT HURT ME!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!

So I say to you oh mighty wolf in sheeps clothing. KEEP IT MOVING! Erase me...your obsession is EXTREMELY creepy.

You making me so grossed out I want to light my skin on fire. UGH!

Since: May 10

UK

#61791 Aug 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
I wanna fcuk to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hNUYI_jouDIXX
you can really go in on this song, night night babe. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Location hidden

#61792 Aug 29, 2013
lmao...I get home from a long day at the office, crack open an ale, and load up "Random Thoughts.." on Topix for a chuckle. These dudes are killin' me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 2 min Diva 30
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Hebrew Soldier 6,024
Why black males hate and fear white men 9 min Yagurl C 435
White Man And Their Attempt To Scare Black Wome... 10 min Drilling for the ... 15
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 12 min selina london 417
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 15 min rock 382
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 16 min Enough 126
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 7 hr paddyomalley 3,140
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE