Random thoughts...
Cap Black

United States

#62175 Sep 1, 2013
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."- Buddha

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. "-Buddha
Cap Black

United States

#62176 Sep 1, 2013
Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed. Buddha

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. Buddha

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death, can erase our good deeds. Buddha

Let a man avoid evil deeds as a man who loves life avoids poison. Buddha

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#62180 Sep 1, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Gay shit is worrying about what men say to other females by PM.You also frgot to add we all saw how those PMs where meant hurt the same btch you cakin.Just like your troll ass being used as a pawn by her but you so desparate you don't care.I ain't studdin the btch so you can have my crumbs.Aziyah had to disable her inbox for you harrassing her about men on this forum.Every female on here called you gay when you used to run behind me and ask her what does she see in me.That's A-1 fck boy status.Having a. Man never stops a slut from doing what's natural to her.You should know that,you prefer white h0es over black goddesses.You think their p**ssy stinks.we ain't forgot.
Brother nobody is worried about you. Had you not started crying over me and milly communicating we wouldn't even be exchanging insults now. We all saw the PM's you sent Canday. You're in the same leauge as KC and Grey December. I don't care how many excuses you make.

Nobody here thinks that 1inamil or any other female would be jealous over anything regarding Canday.

You're just another "Cowvan".

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62181 Sep 1, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
This is like mental masturbation for AgentTits.Tongue wrestling with men over internet. He can't just chill or add productive threads/posts.You should study some kind of spiritual sciences/metaphysics to get some peace of mind.Your souls is obviously tormented.
Cap you're the most insecure man on topix. Your insecurities make you an easy target. We don't even have to aim to hit you because you're so insecure.

Accomplishment is the enemy of insecurity. As long as you remain an unaccomplished man, you will be an insecure man.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62182 Sep 1, 2013
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>I can cook really well. Baking is a bit of a challenge for me lol. But I do bake from time to time. And yes, it is true people do tend to take kindness as a sign of weakness. WE both know better though right?:) Today is a good day, woke up hair salon, shopped, nails/toes did, now bout to just relax until its time to go out later...
Ahh the Alpha Goddess has spoken :) I had a feeling that you could cook very well seeing that you are so good at practically everything else. And Today has been a lovely day for myself too.. went to the movies and caught a flick... etc..

And you have your nails/toes/hair done.. that is nice .. There is nothing better than a woman that takes care of herself mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I read some old posts of yours and can tell that you are a spiritual woman. Do you feel that you have become your "higher self"?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62183 Sep 1, 2013
Milly wrote:
Pleaseeeee dont let it rain :(
My hair go POOF
You know.. I have nice long hair.. and the rain doesn't affect it.:) It's rather odd.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62184 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap behave,you need to interact with people that are positive,don't associate yourself with negativity.Don't go looking for trouble :)
Thank you. Please keep your man calm as the constant back and forth chips away at his masculinity. With every posts he makes, the more he starts to sound like Vamp.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62185 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
I've never really care for pumpkin,it taste bitter.I prefer sweet potatoe.
I'm helping my mom cook dinner,make cowvan gets a meal when he gets home.I found a few cajun/creole books that I can get some good recipes out of.
That's how I accidentally tried pumpkin pie for the first time.. I thought it was a sweet potatoe pie.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62186 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Milly is a cool gal.She has a sweet angelic voice too.Multi talented,she's one of the few females on here I don't mind talking to.
I like Milly too and I agree that she has the most Angelic voice I've ever heard. And she looks so beautiful while she sings. I love talking to her, her personality and spirituality are second to none. She is Womanhood. That's why I have the utmost respect for women like her.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62187 Sep 1, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like fighting people anymore,you see I mostly post about my life and stuff.I don't really even pay attention to the negative posts about me,if it bothers them so much they have a choice to ignore it.
People can't ignore it. I find it odd. I have a gang of homosexual men that follow me all around topix. It is the weirdest phenomenon I have ever witnessed.

That's what happens when males are raised by all females with no male interaction.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62188 Sep 1, 2013
Milly wrote:
Some posters don't even realize that they are a trolls.
Lol :) It's amazing isn't it :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62189 Sep 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Hey Mill!:)
I love MB too. It's a great vacation spot. We been putting off VB for the longest, so I decided next year is the year to finally check it out.
Hey beautiful MsNewNew :) VB can get kind of ghetto :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62190 Sep 1, 2013
Cappy Black wrote:
H*0e n//ggaz throwin out the troll bait while I pull they cardz. Silly, okie doke h#0e n//ggaz. Ill split your wig AND split your butt chicks, you b1tch made fsck boi! I am the realest alpha nucka up in this piece. You better pee sitting down from now on, because I will split those cheeks boi.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th...
Lmbao! This sounds more like Cap black that he thinks it does. When I read the first post I actually thought it was him.
Cap Black

United States

#62191 Sep 1, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know.. I have nice long hair.. and the rain doesn't affect it.:) It's rather odd.
WE know you a long haired drag btch that follows behind men and askking women what they see in that guy.You got female posters disabling inboxes to stop you from harrassing them about other men.Go meditate and calm your restless soul.There you may locate where ypur phaggotness comes from.You hold they key my fruit cake desciple.I gave you the tools.Now use them.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62192 Sep 1, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>WE know you a long haired drag btch that follows behind men and askking women what they see in that guy.You got female posters disabling inboxes to stop you from harrassing them about other men.Go meditate and calm your restless soul.There you may locate where ypur phaggotness comes from.You hold they key my fruit cake desciple.I gave you the tools.Now use them.
We all know why Aziya disabled her inbox, and it didn't have anything to do with me ;)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62193 Sep 1, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know why Aziya disabled her inbox, and it didn't have anything to do with me ;)
Cap is a true idiot. This dude is trying to rationalize to himself why yet another female is disgusted by his psychotic personality and wants nothing to do with him.

The chick said it plain as day that you were calling her a h0e and cursing at her for posting to other men, she even posted pictures of YOUR account being blocked in her PM.

Me and Aziya JOKE... it's nothing but a harmless joke between the two of us. These women are literally AFRAID of your psychotic loser insecure personality.

Stop trying to lie to yourself. Everybody here knows why Aziya "disabled" her PM's. And it nothing to do with me.
Sparkle

Springfield, NJ

#62194 Sep 1, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh the Alpha Goddess has spoken :) I had a feeling that you could cook very well seeing that you are so good at practically everything else. And Today has been a lovely day for myself too.. went to the movies and caught a flick... etc..
And you have your nails/toes/hair done.. that is nice .. There is nothing better than a woman that takes care of herself mentally, physically, and spiritually.
I read some old posts of yours and can tell that you are a spiritual woman. Do you feel that you have become your "higher self"?
I would consider myself more spiritual rather than religious. Yes. I believe that humans are constantly striving to be their higher self. Its like a relationship, it takes constant maintenance to find that perfect balance. We will always have ties to sin thats just the world we live in. I can look back and know with confidence that ive experienced growth. With each milestone and each life lesson I find myself closer and closer to my higher self. Its a lifelong process.

There are a few more things I need to get good at. Baking would be one of them. You havr inspired me to bake tomorrow. Any suggestions? Ill post a pic..

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#62197 Sep 1, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Martin Luther King had a dream 50 years ago anniversary.
And his dream has been realised..it’s up to you now.

Hoddesdon, UK

#62198 Sep 1, 2013
Sooner or later you have to do something to help yourself

Hoddesdon, UK

#62199 Sep 1, 2013
MLK’s son was on the news and he said he is judged by his character becuase he wears a suit. I’ve never been on to comply with accepted standards but I will play a role to get what I want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 11 min Sara 242
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 12 min u Make Me Laugh 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min KiloEcho 46,307
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 25 min Khalisa 1,397
Dear White People 40 min Nope 112
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 49 min 2 Dogs 22
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 51 min Blah 40
The UK has left the EU 4 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Moses 32,584
More from around the web