Random thoughts...
Fyah mama

New Brunswick, NJ

#62073 Aug 31, 2013
Troll (internet)- one who posts a deliberate provocative message to a newsroom or message board with the intent to cause maximum disruption and argument.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62074 Aug 31, 2013
Naked Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm I Often Wonder How Much Of OReally's Cxm A Slxt Like You Guzzles In A Day! ACTUALLY, I Don't, But You Get My Drift, Don't You Heaux?!!!
*POOF*
I see Knottie's back.

Location hidden

#62075 Aug 31, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>All he does is sit in here and talk to himself. And occassionally he will jump and hang onto someones nutsack like we witnessed the other day. lol.
He's a d/ck.

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#62077 Aug 31, 2013
Tat wrote:
Two posters have said this "Black" russian is that white homosexual poster Dirty Diomond that used post here before he was exposed as a white male.
Never heard of him and which two posters would those be? Is Tat short for Tattler because I doubt it is short for Tattoo?

Location hidden

#62079 Aug 31, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
MDJ know joining a clique of trolls not the move.lol
Well that's not possible. Trolls don't like me Cap...... lol!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62081 Aug 31, 2013
candayamz wrote:
I'm tearing these frog legs up.My baby girl is like yea mama eat them dxmn frog legs....kicking my azz man lol.
I was up with capblack's twin on the phone and I was starving like 2 hours into the conversation so I had to fix me a snack cause he was wearing me out.Not sure things will be as intense as it was last night but I am looking forward to it again.
The only man you are having conversations with is Tyrone from country correctional. smh

Location hidden

#62090 Aug 31, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.You shouldnt like them either.You need to post that back shot you used to have up.lol
Oh God! That pic? lol! That picture is like 9 years old and when I wasn't single. That's one of my throwback Thursdays FB pictures now. My how time flies.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#62095 Aug 31, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Vamp :) HOw is your weekend going? Mine has just begannnn bwahahahahahaaaaaa
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Gwaan get it!

;{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#62096 Aug 31, 2013
Fyah mama wrote:
Troll (internet)- one who posts a deliberate provocative message to a newsroom or message board with the intent to cause maximum disruption and argument.
Interesting.

The misnomer on the so-called "AA" forum is that trolls are mostly subjugated to their roles being played out by racists, self-haters, "newer posters", etcetera; however, reading the definition you just posted, that fits the description of many of the older, self-proclaimed "more consistent" posters here.

And that's just the bottom line...you come here with the sole primary purpose to start sh!t (directly or indirectly) and you're notorious for keeping the bullsh!t going and have an extensive history of surrounding yourself with the drama, well, then, you're a troll...fcuk how long you've been here.

Here's a reference that I've always felt useful to counter the bullsh!t...
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/dealin...

Location hidden

#62097 Aug 31, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you know what pic.You have the kind you can sit a cup on.lol
No I wouldn't go that far. But It was pretty cool when everyone posted their pics. So you could see who you were talking to.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62100 Aug 31, 2013
"Push It In Deh", by Vybz Kartel

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#62106 Aug 31, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
The misnomer on the so-called "AA" forum is that trolls are mostly subjugated to their roles being played out by racists, self-haters, "newer posters", etcetera; however, reading the definition you just posted, that fits the description of many of the older, self-proclaimed "more consistent" posters here.
And that's just the bottom line...you come here with the sole primary purpose to start sh!t (directly or indirectly) and you're notorious for keeping the bullsh!t going and have an extensive history of surrounding yourself with the drama, well, then, you're a troll...fcuk how long you've been here.
Here's a reference that I've always felt useful to counter the bullsh!t...
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/dealin...
That site is very informative. Especially the section about cyber stalking. Good stuff! Im armed now ;)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62107 Aug 31, 2013
Had an excellent day today.. family came over and we grilled and chilled.. my type of day.

"The sun was high and so was I" :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#62108 Aug 31, 2013
Hi 1inamil :) How's my favorite alpha female doing?:)
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#62109 Aug 31, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Hi 1inamil :) How's my favorite alpha female doing?:)
lol stop it. You are a trip! Im stuffed....just finished off dinner with pumpkin cheesecake. Pumpkin season....again...
Police Brutality

Edmonton, Canada

#62112 Aug 31, 2013
look at these pictures! i cant believe the police get away with stuff like this! thats a random thought!

http://68.148.109.3/clq/
Cap Black

United States

#62113 Aug 31, 2013
That's a real diva fck boy.These hoe n//ggaz run in flocks.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9m3vhyCR1...

They play h0e games but cry like hoes.
Cap Black

United States

#62114 Aug 31, 2013
Fck out of here btch.Ant no one studdin you.You just want to feel special h0e.Be for real. That cock old news.Its fresh flowers to them hoe n//ggaz.
Cap Black

United States

#62115 Aug 31, 2013
Cap Black

United States

#62117 Sep 1, 2013
Its best you stay as a troll fck boy Anderson.Like another poster said.we know that's you sharing your private thoughts under a different name.com e out the closet.Your ex patna ready to throw some musty panties at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 1 min Blackest 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,601,402
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 9 min Ttt 1
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 9 min USA is Going Down 3
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 31 min USA is Going Down 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 37 min Mr Lee 24
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 49 min Paul 5
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 54 min Mr Lee 18
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580