Random thoughts...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61975 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Your [email protected], IDLE @zz has been in here posting my name all afternoon and you STILL are.
You swear up & down that you don't talk TO men while logged onto to SLOPix but your b!tch @zz can't cease from talking ABOUT men while logged on to SLOPix.
N!**a, shut the fcuk up, jump in one of your other socks or an unregistered account and go play with someone else...I'm done foolin' witchu little n!**as.
Okay "Shirley", you get the last word now leave me alone while I talk to my female ;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61976 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definitely that person who's name starts with a V.(LOL) And you both are white. But then I get a UK vibe from you two. But then I think you're women. Then I think you're both Oh Really. Trolls.
Please...stop it. You are in NO position to be calling someone white when you bleach your skin...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61977 Aug 30, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#61978 Aug 30, 2013
In lighter news, I highly recommend the movie "This is the end".

Hilarious.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61979 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely here to be controversial and offensive. smh @ how you think and what you say.
That's what I like best about Topix, I can voice controversial thoughts in what is supposed to be a non-threatening environment.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61980 Aug 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be.But I got it from military women site.
your twin brutha is playing mind games

Level 7

Location hidden

#61981 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I like best about Topix, I can voice controversial thoughts in what is supposed to be a non-threatening environment.
I don't think its controversial. The facts speak for themselves. Asians, on average, score the highest on standardized tests and pure blacks score the lowest, on average. This is shown consistently, and I don't think we do ourselves any favors by trying to argue against this.

There are only two real questions: What are the causes of this, and how useful are these tests in predicting success, leadership ability, emotional intelligence, happiness, morality even earning potential, and other practical questions of existence.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61982 Aug 30, 2013
Correction: East Asians (Japanese, Korean, etc) score the highest*

Level 7

Location hidden

#61983 Aug 30, 2013
Correction #2: It has been brought to my attention that Ashkenazim Jews actually score higher than East Asians, on average.
Tony touch

North Dighton, MA

#61984 Aug 30, 2013
Seriously why the f*ck are all yall in random with all the nonsense?

You're gonna force people that try to get the f*ck away from yall to read you?

F*ck all yall
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61985 Aug 30, 2013
lol dude acts and looks like cap he gets on my nerves.He's into the same mind game shid and everything.If I get anything it would probably just be sex...can't see having a relationship with a cap black clown.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61986 Aug 30, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
Seriously why the f*ck are all yall in random with all the nonsense?
You're gonna force people that try to get the f*ck away from yall to read you?
F*ck all yall
stop coming on here ruining the mood.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61987 Aug 30, 2013
I caught him a few times staring at my rack...I got upset because it's class and he should be focusing on what were discussing instead of undressing me with his eyes and trying to bust a nut in his pants.During break time I tried to avoid him and went off somewhere and he came up to me and got all close tryna cop something.I'm like theres already rumors going on about us why are u making things more difficult.Cause counselor was like candy are hiding something from me when she found out I had his number.I said he got home late last night...she was like how do you know? I"m like what the hell I didn't spend the night over there,he called me.She laughed at me and said candy I like your cute little smile.lol he does need to stop hoovering around me during break time though getting all up in my ear...and space like that there are people watching and they will tell.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61988 Aug 30, 2013
and he really fxcked shid up yesterday when he asked me during group that if I needed a place to stay that I could stay with him.I'm not trying to get kicked out.I need this I don't care what happens to him but I need this.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61991 Aug 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its controversial. The facts speak for themselves. Asians, on average, score the highest on standardized tests and pure blacks score the lowest, on average. This is shown consistently, and I don't think we do ourselves any favors by trying to argue against this.
There are only two real questions: What are the causes of this, and how useful are these tests in predicting success, leadership ability, emotional intelligence, happiness, morality even earning potential, and other practical questions of existence.
Blacks are shown to have high self esteem, high dominance, high activity and levels. These things are all great leadership traits and very useful for being successful in business.
Can people be taught to be less aggressive and to control their impulses? The high aggression and impulsiveness are traits that impact very negatively on us as a group.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61992 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>No, get it right; you implied that I inboxed you, THEN I called you a Wookie.
You threw the boomerang first and it simply came back to you...
Well I said that AgentSmith inboxed me. So you're not AgentSmith? lol!

Location hidden

#61994 Aug 30, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MDJ is MR Anderson/Smith your new boyfriend??(;
Now, now. You know that you're Agentsmith. I thought you were against chaos?

Level 7

Location hidden

#61995 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are shown to have high self esteem, high dominance, high activity and levels. These things are all great leadership traits and very useful for being successful in business.
Can people be taught to be less aggressive and to control their impulses? The high aggression and impulsiveness are traits that impact very negatively on us as a group.
I agree with those comments, and if you were to pit a primitive tribe of east black Africans against the primitive Vikings in combat, my money would be on the Africans. But we don't live in that world in anymore. Meanwhile, the ancestors of Vikings (and similar tribes) have gone on to build the most progressive society on earth (The Nordic countries), with the highest standard of living, least poverty, AND most vacation time to boot. They changed up their game for the new times. Far too many of us have not.

These traits you mention of leadership, aggression, etc need to be applied to the mental realm. Too many of us still are too carnal-minded and focused on short term gain and success.

Location hidden

#61996 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao :) You're a clever woman MDJ. I would like to take you for a drink and some sex afterwards.
I already told you that if you really want to know I will provide you with any evidence you would like.
I have people stalking me as you've stated before so I don't see any reason to put any personal information on the net for all my stalkers.. mostly females but some homosexual males as well to see.
I "unblocked" you for the purpose of giving you what ever evidence you need.. so if you REALLY want some proof.. then come get it. Otherwise stfu about it sweetheart with your sexy self. I'm a young man that finds you incredibly attractive MDJ.
I just like watching you turn it on and then off.

You were hood a few pages back.

Then you turn into this well spoken troll below. lol!

"I already told you that if you really want to know I will provide you with any evidence you would like.
I have people stalking me as you've stated before so I don't see any reason to put any personal information on the net for all my stalkers.."

Hahaha.....

Location hidden

#61997 Aug 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Please...stop it. You are in NO position to be calling someone white when you bleach your skin...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GyngtpDsaOYXX
Baby I am a brown skinned black woman with a wide nose and coily hair.

I'm black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,374,820
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 3,602
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min True Judgment 533
If a man likes anal sex, does that make him gay? (Sep '10) 27 min RMGHispanic Causi... 383
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) 38 min Merit 98
USA ready for War West vs The Rest ? (Nov '14) 40 min RMGHispanic Causi... 24
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 41 min Lawrence Wolf 230
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min Hittite 133,381
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,588
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 48
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 5 hr The Doctor 6,262
More from around the web