Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61415 Aug 26, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch..I thought you said I addressed you first and then when I showed you..you addressed me first..now I'm fantasizing about you..you been trying to lick my shyt for years now..I can just imagine if you actually saw me..you would rape me..hoe :)
Classy...you are totally disproving everything I said about your aggressive manly behavior :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61416 Aug 26, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you was an aging dime who's now reduced to 8 cents on a good day..
but that's no reason to start eating pucci..and besides my market value is still high..I'll hit you up in 20 years..you're still be available bytch..then you can get your munchies on :)
Seh's a lady. One in a million girl :)
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61417 Aug 26, 2013
I made jello over 8 hours ago,even though I double the recipe that shid still is liquid....how did I fxck it up.I dissolved it in hot water before I added the cold water then I added the fruit in.I really wanted some jello but after looking on facebook I saw those dunkin....shid whatever those things are you know the cookies with the frosting.I'mma go to the store and get me some of that and some jello that isn't liquid.
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61418 Aug 26, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch..I thought you said I addressed you first and then when I showed you..you addressed me first..now I'm fantasizing about you..you been trying to lick my shyt for years now..I can just imagine if you actually saw me..you would rape me..hoe :)
I dont even know who the fk you are psycho lololol
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61419 Aug 26, 2013
if I give that jello another 8 hours I bet that shid still will be liquid I may have to make it all over again....shiiiid.I dipped my spoon in it and tasted and I was like this shid taste like kool aid...but it's liquid.
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61420 Aug 26, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you was an aging dime who's now reduced to 8 cents on a good day..
but that's no reason to start eating pucci..and besides my market value is still high..I'll hit you up in 20 years..you're still be available bytch..then you can get your munchies on :)
sooooo now ur saying thaaaat.....u WANT me to eat you out?
Now thats just fkng vile. You nasty beotch. No thank you.
By the way, your punch lines are weak. Get it together Proudpuccii
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61426 Aug 26, 2013
Oh lawd. another obsessed fan. smh.
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61427 Aug 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seh's a lady. One in a million girl :)
thank you :) I cant argue with that fool. She's delusional.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61429 Aug 26, 2013
She's a Beauty - The Tubes
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61430 Aug 26, 2013
i'm gonna start tracking my daily diet everyday and try not to go over 1800 calories.Drink at least 8 glasses of water.Meet my fiber requirements and try not to go over 100 grams of carbs and eat my carbs in the morning and none in the afternoon unless I'm eating a bowl of fresh blackberries and raspberries which has fiber for dessert.I've gained alot more weight than I should and I probably would've only gained half the weight I gained if I watched what I ate and worked out at least 30 mins to an hour a day.

Absolutely no more soda.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61432 Aug 26, 2013
i'm mad man that would've been some bomb azz jello it taste like kool aid but it's still liquid....smh I did something wrong.Shid been in there for 8 hours.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61433 Aug 26, 2013
I would've stuck around in the store longer but I go t nauseous.I'm sipping on some water and sleepytime tea.I don't think I'll get pregnant for a while after this one.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61434 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz wrote:
i'm mad man that would've been some bomb azz jello it taste like kool aid but it's still liquid....smh I did something wrong.Shid been in there for 8 hours.
...Fake @zz Jell-O!
Tony touch

Framingham, MA

#61435 Aug 26, 2013
Candy....is it possible that you can probably just shut tha f*ck up?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61436 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres the name of the site that I'm on right now.I just do it for fun.If I don't win oh well.It's really not that much money.I've submitted on several sites this is just one of them.
http://www.sheknows.com/contests
Thanks I'm going to try and win the prize now :)
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61438 Aug 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...Fake @zz Jell-O!
I think I didn't mix it with the hot water long enough.That's the only step I could've fxcked up on.I don't think it can be salvaged :(

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61439 Aug 26, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
A lot of black men ain't about schit :).

You got to take care of these dime black queens. And the queens need to stop letting lame dudes run game on them.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61440 Aug 26, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I'm going to try and win the prize now :)
Well you only need one to win and I'm like thousands of entries ahead of u but u still have a chance.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61441 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you only need one to win and I'm like thousands of entries ahead of u but u still have a chance.
I'm joking :) I make way to much money for 1 person now.

I hope you win Canday.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61443 Aug 26, 2013
lol virginal...that's really reaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 4 min dragonpat 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min African AE 6,529
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 8 min rock 30
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 12 min African AE 1,355
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 19 min Curious Me 989
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 19 min dragonpat 1,206
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min BWEFocused 731
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min African AE 25,073
Ebola case in Texas 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 3 hr Kiana 309
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 hr X-TREME BIAS 22

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE