Random thoughts...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61882 Aug 30, 2013
I see another female poster mentioned my name while she was stalking another dude. To that female, please don't start back publicly stalking me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61883 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
I see another female poster mentioned my name while she was stalking another dude. To that female, please don't start back publicly stalking me.
Don't get indignant when you see surveys claiming blacks have lower IQs than Asians and white. These scientists are not talking about YOU. They would actually tell you that you would have a much higher IQ than the average AA. For a number of genetic or hereditary reasons.
1... They have found that light skinned or biracial blacks have higher IQs than dark skinned black people. AAs have 20 to 2%% white admixture on average and are 15 points higher than dark skinned blacks in Africa.
2. Scientists would also point out to YOU, that you clearly have a high East Asian admixture as well as high White admixture. The East Asian admixture will increase your IQ substantially, aided by the white admixture.

So I know you consider yourself to be a black man, but scientists are not refering to men like YOU when they say blacks have lower IQs than whites and East Asians.
You do not represent black IQ, Selina London does.

Location hidden

#61884 Aug 30, 2013
ROTFLMAO!
Farakhan, Malcolm X, Frederic Douglas, Neely Fullwer Junior All light skinned or biracial.

LMAO!!! I thought these surveys lumped us all in together, but they don't!

My grandma is biracial and my dad is half chinese... These scientist actually said that studies show light skinned blacks have higher IQs than dark skinned ones. Even dark skinned ones adopted and raised by genius level white parents as babies.

Quote...
Dozens of studies have found that lighter-skinned African Americans have average IQs higher than their darker-skinned counterparts [41]. For example, Lynn [29] examined the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) survey of a representative sample of the adult population. The 442 Blacks were asked whether they would describe themselves as ‘‘very dark,’’‘‘dark brown,’’‘‘medium brown,’’‘‘light brown,’’ or ‘‘very light.’’ The correlation between these self-ratings and a 10-word vocabulary test score was 0.17 (P < 0.01). Rowe [40] examined the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and found the Black adolescents averaged a lower verbal IQ than the White adolescents. The mixed-race mean fell between those of the other two groups.

Location hidden

#61885 Aug 30, 2013
I was wondering why all these dark skinned women have tattoos and wear weaves and have 5 or 6 baby fathers... I was wondering why it's always them fighting and pulling each other's weaves in youtube videos...
Now I know why it's them.

Location hidden

#61886 Aug 30, 2013
LMFAO!

ROTFLMAO!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61887 Aug 30, 2013
Look at this dumb arse female. I'm honestly not too impressed by any of the bw on topix. These females is just pure garbage. Especially the UK. These bw here are in intellectual and straight up stupid.

Location hidden

#61888 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Look at this dumb arse female. I'm honestly not too impressed by any of the bw on topix. These females is just pure garbage. Especially the UK. These bw here are in intellectual and straight up stupid.
Your intelligence points to high white and Asian admixture, it also points to your parents being low IQ. As it is incredibly rare for high IQ parents to produce a high IQ child.

:)

Location hidden

#61889 Aug 30, 2013
When I've read and heard about blacks having low IQ.. I always thought of all the intelligent blacks who disprove these surveys. But the truth is, these intelligent blacks are very rarely dark skinned. That's the truth. It's not a black and white issue, there are levels of blackness and levels of admixture that affect the results.
Now I know that, It all makes sense.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61890 Aug 30, 2013
But I can't really be too hard on the females because some of the older black males here are idiots like Vamp and cap black. It's still some intelligent brothers here like myself, cogito, savant, Dev, Doby etc..

The intellectual black woman isn't represented here in the slightest bit. We have women like MsNewNew and the other female that is getting ready to start back publicly stalking me.

When Vamp was quiet back in the day you could tell he wasn't intellectually competent, but you couldn't just write him off as stupid. Now you can. Now that he talk more. Grown azz man in his forties trying to be a rapper. Peter Pan azz n33a.

And Cap, that dude still trying to be 2pac and he got a learning impediment. He learns ...but he learns irrelevant schit because his foundation is weak. You can build as much as you want, but if the foundation is weak, the structure will be weak as well.
Cap Black

United States

#61891 Aug 30, 2013
Cap Black

United States

#61892 Aug 30, 2013
This h0e n//gga never getss tired of twerkin. This is his "intellectual bliss".
Since you said you prefer white women and that all black womens p**sy stinks.Here you go.You admited you had learning disability and ADD growing up in one thread,so this should help you keep focus while you wait on your medication

http://oif3rd.tumblr.com/image/3328407167

The way you follow behind men on this forum shows what type of btch made troll we know you to be.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61893 Aug 30, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Lol, MDJ hey baby :)
I know you can't go 2 days straight without coming to see me. Hey baby I see you, how you doing today ms phat booty? Your man is in a good mood today because we wrapping up some business at work that I been working on for a minute.
I would smang you today Mdj, that's how good a mood I'm in.
Nope it isn't that serious. Just returning the favor when you would bust into a thread that I was on or instigate when I'm going back and forth with someone. This is why y'all need to leave people alone. So depending on my mood. When someone is addressing you and it's funny. I'm going to Ha, Ha, Ha and Hee, Hee, Hee.

Location hidden

#61894 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
When I've read and heard about blacks having low IQ.. I always thought of all the intelligent blacks who disprove these surveys. But the truth is, these intelligent blacks are very rarely dark skinned. That's the truth. It's not a black and white issue, there are levels of blackness and levels of admixture that affect the results.
Now I know that, It all makes sense.
smh

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#61895 Aug 30, 2013
My labor day wknd has officially started...ciao!

Location hidden

#61896 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
http://24.media.tumblr.com/adccfb66f2fba18cf4...

Location hidden

#61897 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
I'm just expressing my opninion based on what I have always seen but never actually admitted. How many dark skinned women do you know who have actually chosen to make babies with dark skinned men? And how many dark skinned men do you know who only date light skinned chicks?
Why do they behave like that? And they behave like that even in black cultures that were never colonized or affected by slavery.

Location hidden

#61898 Aug 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just expressing my opninion based on what I have always seen but never actually admitted. How many dark skinned women do you know who have actually chosen to make babies with dark skinned men? And how many dark skinned men do you know who only date light skinned chicks?
Why do they behave like that? And they behave like that even in black cultures that were never colonized or affected by slavery.
Maybe it's because people are still color struck and that colorism still exists. Not sure why. But it's an issue that they have to confront. I just don't understand the need that you people have to insult dark skinned men and women. No one gains anything from insulting someone based on race.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#61899 Aug 30, 2013

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61900 Aug 30, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it isn't that serious. Just returning the favor when you would bust into a thread that I was on or instigate when I'm going back and forth with someone. This is why y'all need to leave people alone. So depending on my mood. When someone is addressing you and it's funny. I'm going to Ha, Ha, Ha and Hee, Hee, Hee.
It doesn't even have to be funny :) All you need is to hear somebody mention "Anderson" in the slightest way and it will send shivers up and down your spine... that's why I tell dudes to be careful when they entertain a female that likes me... especially when she's talking about me.. That's why i don't discuss other dudes with females.

So how you doing today big mama? I thought we were supposed to be getting along?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#61901 Aug 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Waxman 1,745,693
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Israelitebrotherh... 138,739
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 2 hr Savant 216
Spring is Here, get a White Women 2 hr Tamale 18
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 hr Quirky 346
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Ms Mack 106
Tommy Sotomayor Finally Destroyed 3 hr Ms Mack 6
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 hr TRUMP 45 79
Meanwhile in cracker news 9 hr White 84
Shit white people do 10 hr Kang 276