Random thoughts...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#61112 Aug 25, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
The can't ban selorna because she posts on the sprint 3G network. If they ban the ip they ban an entire region of the US.
If selorna registered they could wipe the account and remove all posts associated with the account, but since she's not registered and just posting anonymously on the sprint network, they can't really do anything except remove each post individually. And seeing that the mods are irbw (Mdj) they are too lazy.
They'd rather remove threads that make bw look bad like the one about bw giving ir ww dirty looks.
Interesting.....I don't understand how the techy stuff works but it seems almost unbelievable that Topix cannot write a script that would ID the name and delete it and its posts immediately. Not my area of expertise unfortunately. Hope all is well with you and yours.......:)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61113 Aug 25, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
The can't ban selorna because she posts on the sprint 3G network. If they ban the ip they ban an entire region of the US.
If selorna registered they could wipe the account and remove all posts associated with the account, but since she's not registered and just posting anonymously on the sprint network, they can't really do anything except remove each post individually. And seeing that the mods are irbw (Mdj) they are too lazy.
They'd rather remove threads that make bw look bad like the one about bw giving ir ww dirty looks.
Her posts are 98% the same each time. Thy could EASILY put a content filter in place. Probably take them all of 5 minutes.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61115 Aug 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.....I don't understand how the techy stuff works but it seems almost unbelievable that Topix cannot write a script that would ID the name and delete it and its posts immediately. Not my area of expertise unfortunately. Hope all is well with you and yours.......:)
They CAN. They just don't care.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61117 Aug 25, 2013
Why did Dwayne Wade's ex wife loose custody of her kids? If he cheated and wrecked the home, why would he get custody?

Level 7

Location hidden

#61118 Aug 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Why did Dwayne Wade's ex wife loose custody of her kids? If he cheated and wrecked the home, why would he get custody?
This notion that the mother is the best parent unless proven otherwise needs to end. I will tell you this. In the black community especially it would be better for lots of these kids to be with their father instead of the mother. The damn kids growing up without a father are half the reason why we are in such bad shape and even lots of black grown men act like gossiping backstabbing b-tches who can't work together even when it's in the their own best interest to do so.

Oakland

#61119 Aug 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Put the joint and the bottle down, k?(and don't deny as you've posted such on this forum board) Obviously you don't keep up with the news. Try starting here.....

http://thebuzzcincy.com/751661/dr-boyce-wades...

*smh*

Oakland

#61120 Aug 25, 2013
The first paragraph of the article alleges that his ex has mental issues and until those allegations have been confirmed or dispelled, he ay very well be in a better position to take care of his children. Only time will tell.......

Oakland

#61121 Aug 25, 2013
he *may* very well be
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61122 Aug 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
It's because he has money.Usher's mom's kids don't custody either and one of the sons almost drown under ushers watch.I don't get it either.Thank goodness kansas is a "mom" state
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61123 Aug 25, 2013
and these celebrity men don't even have time to spend with their children but want full custody which I don't get.For them it's about power and control,they do't care if they see their mothers.This is not a good fit for a child.But these black men would not be getting full custody if they didn't have the type of money that they have now.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61124 Aug 25, 2013
my parents almost got a divorce when I was a baby and my father was gonna try to get sole custody of me which I'm glad he didn't because my mom was deployed alot during my childhood.I spent some summers with my grandmother instead.

Oakland

#61125 Aug 25, 2013
candayamz wrote:
and these celebrity men don't even have time to spend with their children but want full custody which I don't get.For them it's about power and control,they do't care if they see their mothers.This is not a good fit for a child.But these black men would not be getting full custody if they didn't have the type of money that they have now.
Hey Canday.....Hope you are well and taking good care of yourself. I just want to say that not all women make good mothers and that, in a lot of cases, the fathers actually do a better job at raising their children. I have a close friend who raised all three of his children after their mother left him with their two week old baby to run off with another man (who dumped her after almost beating her to death). She actually had the nerve to try to get custody of the children after she had clearly abandoned them. Needless to say, they remained with their father and all three of them are now grown, with college educations and two of them are doctors. I think it depends on the circumstances and, as I said, not all women are cut out to raise children. I think the courts are starting to see things much differently than they used to. Be safe and well.........:

Location hidden

#61127 Aug 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
This notion that the mother is the best parent unless proven otherwise needs to end. I will tell you this. In the black community especially it would be better for lots of these kids to be with their father instead of the mother. The damn kids growing up without a father are half the reason why we are in such bad shape and even lots of black grown men act like gossiping backstabbing b-tches who can't work together even when it's in the their own best interest to do so.
I think if I had a black baby father, I would be concerned about him relying on his own mother to raise the child, instead of raising it himself. I would be concerned about him having different women coming and going from his house, I would be concerned about his drug usage and the foul language and attitudes of his male friends.
i think when BM seek full custody of their children, they really are just planning to burden their own mother or sisters with the child while they live a free bachelor life.

Oakland

#61128 Aug 25, 2013
^^^^^^^^stalking, Oh OBSESSED ONE????^^^^^^

Get lost and.....

INILA YAKI YE, SACAMNA MAKA!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#61129 Aug 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
The first paragraph of the article alleges that his ex has mental issues and until those allegations have been confirmed or dispelled, he ay very well be in a better position to take care of his children. Only time will tell.......
These injustices will continue to happen to African-Americans while they have no home of their own and are at the mercy of whites. During the custody case the male is less emotional and reactive, he will quietly follow the instructions of his high priced lawyers. While the African-American female who married her childhood sweetheart and bore him 2 sons is emotional and in pain. The court appointed representative who recommended she lose custody of her children and insinuated she was mental, would have been a white person. Not someone from AA culture who understand or even cares to understand the cultural differences between slave descent BW and European white women.
behaviour that would be deemed as normal and would gain empathy for a WW, will be considered "mental" and aggressive when seen in a BW.
Not having your own land is still working against AAs in many ways.

Oakland

#61130 Aug 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text> I would be concerned about his drug usage and the foul language
Are YOU kidding??????? After what you've posted about YOUR drug usage and drinking on this forum??????....smh......

Location hidden

#61131 Aug 25, 2013
Just because an African-American woman reacts to the wreckage of her marriage in a way white women wouldn't react, does not mean she is mental and should lose her kids.

Location hidden

#61132 Aug 25, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because he has money.Usher's mom's kids don't custody either and one of the sons almost drown under ushers watch.I don't get it either.Thank goodness kansas is a "mom" state
In court you have to behave in a very specific way, no allowances are made for cultural differences. The rich AA man will obey his lawyer, the lawyer will coach the BM in exactly how to behave in court.
But the emotions of the BW mean she is less likely to obey her lawyer, she is more likely to show emotion in court. There is racism in the court system, whether it's family court or criminal court.
A judge may be faster to see fault in a black mother than they would in a white mother who is behaving in a way which is "culturally" more acceptable in court.

Oakland

#61133 Aug 25, 2013
I see someone is following me around from thread to thread now and has the unmitigated gall to call someone ELSE obsessed? Post #61128 was for Oh 'don't call me a thousand accounts' REALLY......:)

and, by the way, Oh Broke ONE.......YOU don't have 2 nickels to rub together. SOME of us actually DO KNOW who you REALLY are (and that's why you continue to be no threat but an excellent whipping boy..........

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61134 Aug 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope all is well with you and yours too :) The mods only major interest is deleting threads they feel make black women look bad. MDJ is a mod and so is another black female named inisa love. That's why they don't bother selorna or SBT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 1 min Cywar1 59
im mad that rihanna admitted that leo dicaprio ... 1 min toby 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,234,668
ATTENTION: What is the murder capital of the in... 2 min Zaius 3
apartment complex posts signs specifically tell... 5 min T-BOS 11
Hey stupid thread, peep this.... 6 min wm do it better 20
Chimp teacher Lets Students Have Sex In Closet 6 min Zaius 3
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 7 min PolakPotrafi 416
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 120,979
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 550
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 1 hr lou 105
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 6,987
More from around the web