Random thoughts...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61311 Aug 26, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>I will catch you up...I made a sarcastic statement about the fact that Miley Cyrus pretty well fingered herself last night on a stage.
For some reason you are suppose to treat me badly over that...The chick's performance was idiotic...I gave an overly sarcastic response to it..some people can't take a joke.
Oh THAT comment? I knew it was light hearted and sarcastic from jump...That must be why myself (and any other adult) paid it no mind!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61312 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text> My point is why did you do it respectfully? I think Freddie was the only one who treated her the same way..BM would have treated a BW posting the same way she has been doing for the last few days..When you posted to BW..you were very disrespectful in the past..with the hair hats and other insults.. Explain to me why you and Western BM use kitty gloves for these non-BW and not your own women and then wonder why your own women don't respect and love you?
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim her post on fingering wasn't X-rated..border line wh0rish?
<quoted text>I didn't read anything from you to her on her fingering post..you're going to let her file it under "sarcasm"
as a get out of jail card without addressing the lack of vile-ness she expressed openly..and you think we don't see this...but continue as you will..but don't expect any positive change in BW's behavior towards you..you have no standards you demand from all women..you're a racist
She was joking though Kitty :) How about you over in that thread calling a racist "massa"? Which do you think makes either of you a worse woman?

These non black women aren't racist, they are just nice women having discussing. Dreamy and NSD. Neither of these women have ever attacked black women for being black.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61314 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz wrote:
look at them judging the posts and giving props,They probably didn't even read the posts.Those are the only type of women that'll give them attention while the other women ignore them.
Lol.. You don't know if women ignore us. I don't date women that club and go to bars. I think she's a cool person though, definitely has a better personality than you and "kitty".

You're okay though, not saying anything negative about you :) same with kitty, you're both okay gals.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61315 Aug 26, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Stop going to HIM about MY posts (spineless coward).
I am a grown adult, and can drink if I want to (responsibly of course).
Me making fun of a chick who will use a foam finger on herself is not me being a w!ore. YOU PRETTY MUCH ADMITTED YOURSELF YOU KNEW IT WAS SARCASTIC SO GET OVER IT.
I could talk about kittens, and you'd be like OMG Dev why aren't you calling her out about that. You're pathetic.
In her defense, irbw don't really keep up with anything socially going on in the world unless it has to do with a bw dating a non black man. She probably had clue what you were talking about and may have honestly thought you were referring to yourself.

Most irbw are very culture-less.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61318 Aug 26, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. You don't know if women ignore us. I don't date women that club and go to bars. I think she's a cool person though, definitely has a better personality than you and "kitty".
You're okay though, not saying anything negative about you :) same with kitty, you're both okay gals.
lmao, brother, I see you man. I see you doing the alpha thing by calling her an OK gal and all, and I'm cool with that. I understand why you do that and I endorse it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#61319 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You make a general statement about BW..why don't you just move on and stop crying about BW..as if we're obligated to treat you with kindness when you don't do the same..did you not practically admit in your other post that you gave the white girl a pass..and if that is acceptable to you..then BW owe you nothing, but you cannot just stfu and go away..There is no need for your continued spreading of hate for BW....just move on quietly..with that fake integrity of yours
You are wrong. As usual. Your hatred for black men has blinded you. There are a number of black women in the AA forums that I correspond with both publicly and in PM who understand exactly the vibe I am putting out.

If you don't get it, that is your problem. Now listen, you are trying to attack me to cover your own obvious dislike of black men. That's fine, but you don't see me attacking you, EVER. We are only talking now because YOU attacked me. Get that straight.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61323 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You don't tell me who I can post to about your disgusting behavior and why would I need to come to you..you're a worthless drunk who gets off with foam fingering..try as you may..and you don't provoke jealousy..that is all your type screams about when BM are called out about giving you a pass for your vile behavior..because you want to continue being worthless wh0res and still have BM praise you..I could careless about your low self esteem...but it will not be at the expense of these BM trying to trash BW
It was funny how she was trying to give me parenting advice when a couple of her friends unfriended her on facebook because she posted a pic of herself in a g-string wearing barely any clothes on because they didn't want their young daughters seeing that on their page.I mean u gotta do what you gotta do to feed your kids.Taking scantly clad pics to get paid or whatever is she does for a living.But giving somebody else advice on their sex lives was quite comical to me especially when she talked to phony men on topix like rip313 who posted pics of light completed men in his avataar but in real life he was actually dark skinned.U remember that don't ya lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#61324 Aug 26, 2013
hmm...so Kitty is supposedly "Proud Sis" but calling racist white men, "Massa"? My God...now I have heard everything.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61326 Aug 26, 2013
I will have to cut the carbs waaay down.I went on an ice cream/soda binge during the weekend.I'm gonna cut out soda and drink water.Cut back on sweets so I don't pile on too much weight the rest of this pregnancy.Those ice cream cravings were very intense tho.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#61331 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You don't tell me who I can post to about your disgusting behavior and why would I need to come to you..you're a worthless drunk who gets off with foam fingering..try as you may..and you don't provoke jealousy..that is all your type screams about when BM are called out about giving you a pass for your vile behavior..because you want to continue being worthless wh0res and still have BM praise you..I could careless about your low self esteem...but it will not be at the expense of these BM trying to trash BW
Funny...considering how you were all talking about being bi-sexual and what not some years back..

You must be angry because you were the one getting off to Miley and the foam finger.

No really you have been sweating me for years...time to move on.
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61332 Aug 26, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>DRAMA QUEEN
LOL DId you even read that long book of a post? What a waste...
Sweets

New Brunswick, NJ

#61333 Aug 26, 2013
[email protected] Fake light skinned Rip. Throwback!

Level 7

Location hidden

#61334 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>It's no secret..I don't like BM..and I will attack you whenever I see you promoting hate towards black women and I feel like it..you need to learn to just shut your mouth on BW..and if other BW feel it's ok to promote hate towards them and create a hostile environment for them..that's on them...you have no respect for them or the created world they have to live in..if you can ignore the vile and immoral behavior of non-BW..then do the same for BW..and learn to STFU..
I am glad you admitted you hate BM. Now I you have shown positive proof your opinion is not to be taken seriously. You see, this is how we are different. I do not hate black women, in fact I love GOOD, pretty, feminine black women. Now get your stank ass on up the road.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61335 Aug 26, 2013
We have to take the stigma out of foster car and adoption. Many women are keeping babies they don't love or want. Some of these babies are being beaten to death by the mothers' boyfriend, while the mother stands by and watches.
If a woman would not grab her child or lay across her child to take the beating and protect the child, she just should not have custody of that child.
A mother in Indiana stood by for 2 hours while her boyfriend beat her 15 month old daughter to death with a belt. For 2 hours, she didn't grab her baby and run, she didn't get between him and the baby or lay across the baby to protect it from the belt. She didn't dial 911... Surely this woman knew she didn't love her daughter.
Also another man was in the house and told police he saw the boyfriend hit the baby with the belt 50 times and that "man" didn't intervene, or even call 911.
If we take away the stigma of foster care, more of these women would give up their babies before their made black boyfriends rape/kill them.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61336 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call nobody massa..I said white king :)
and I know she was joking..it's not about her..it's about BM like Dev and yourself cosigning him..whining about Western BM's treatment from their women...you call your women all foul names in the books..and let nonBW like these be as vile as they want to be..you have an old Indian woman who has been harassing young black women for days/weeks now..and you have another who talks about showing tits off to men, being a drunk, and fingering..you know as well as I do..some BM would have insulted BW for the same styles of posting as these two bottom feeders.
So with that said.. don't you understand how you bring life to Dev and Myself original comments stating our issues with the current mind state of some black american women?

You call a racist "white king" and then expect black men to respect you.

lol.

Make up your mind. If you want to be respected by black men, then act like it, if not then stop crying when we show other women more respect than we show you because their actions aren't as negative as yours.

Dreamy hasn't attacked BM or BW. Neither has NSD. Arguing with you and Canday isn't something that BM nor BW will hold against any non black person. You and canday have some serious mental issues and us black posters acknowledge that and allow other non blacks free reign on the both of you.

I still love the two of you though. I have a spot in my heart for you ladies :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61337 Aug 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, brother, I see you man. I see you doing the alpha thing by calling her an OK gal and all, and I'm cool with that. I understand why you do that and I endorse it.
Lol :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61338 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Duh..means I know exactly..what she was talking about..and it's not about her...it's about Western BM being ok with how vile she has been posting in the last few days/weeks without being insulted...had that been a BW..it would have been a different story...and then Dev is crying about the treatment..I mean do you, but shut up about BW..why is that so hard?
You are okay with Canday posting even more vile things. Am I not being nice to canday and not calling her a hwore and she claims to not even know who the father of her child is.

Kitty, woman up. Stop being intimidated by women like Dreamyeyez. If you want to compete, then compete. Don't expect a hundred extra points just because you're a black woman. I give you fifty extra points, but you have to meet me half way.

Dreamy got it going on. She's sweet, pretty, can have a convo about things other than ir. Come on lady.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61340 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Kaley or the Indian?
I know Kaley is garbage too..she was all friendly friendly with East African Beauty while slimming behind her back to get with fake light skinned Rip...that was so funny..
Lately..she just been trashing herself..and the only BM who had balls to call her out on her filthy was Freddie..
It was rip313 and the light skin robbie dude.I miss East African Beauty,that was one beautiful woman.Juschillin had the biggest crush on her but he was trying to convince everybody on this forum that he found dark skinned women more attractive even tho he was full of shizzle.Most black men on here would've cut off their left leg to get with East African Beauty she was beautiful and light skinned.She was my fav girl from the UK.I can see agentsmith stalking the hell out of her.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61341 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Why not?
Just not my thing. I like a very traditional woman. I believe that the majority of a woman's value is in how she holds herself. I even limit the number of partners a woman can have before I completely lose interest. If a woman has slept with more than 8 men I have no interest in her.

If a 30 and below woman has slept with more than 4 men I have no interest in her.

If a bw has slept with a non black man, I have no interest in her.

I don't respect women that do "one night stands" either.

I have high standards because I love women so dam much. I don't want no garbage azz woman, that reflects negatively on me.

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#61344 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>you both read it
No the hell I didnt puzzay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law & Order: SCU 15 min THrilLa 125
45 Greatest Hits 20 min THrilLa 48
News Former Apprentice contestant Omarosa to leave T... 21 min Collusion 2
breaking news....omarosa fired by trump 32 min THrilLa 32
Why does black trans girl Bambi Prescott enjoy ... 37 min Dkjd 11
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 44 min Z nz z 1,618
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr abc 36,693
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 2 hr Harrisson 82
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr __Joy__ 1,658,869
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 4 hr Jake 118