“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#60906 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about him? Do you feel sexually attracted to him? Maybe he has the exact same feeling you have towards him. If you are hiding it.. maybe he is hiding it too. If you feel nothing but brother/sister vibes, then maybe he feels the same way.
Seeing t;tties isn't as special as it used to be. I could understand if you whip your puxxy out and he looked away, but even then maybe he just wonder what your puxxy looks like and still isn't feeling anything sexual.
I'd bet that he feels what ever you feel.
I purely feel a brother/sister type of connection with him. I am sure he realizes I am attractive, but there's just no spark like that there, but we get along well and have fun when we're out together.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#60908 Aug 21, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really make the first move when it comes to men.I assume good looking men have baggage or have many women he's already interested in.I'm not into competition.If I go for a man,he would be average looking with good personality.
me too

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60909 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mdj.. I understand where you're coming from, but trust me on this.. I'm an alpha male. We have a better understanding of the world than most people. That's why other are drawn to us.
How you been holding up lately by the way? We always argue, but that's getting old.. I just want to know how you are doing and how you day has been :)
I understand. I can't speak for a man. Just giving a woman's point of view.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol! You and I getting along doesn't last long.

But I have no problem being civil. My day has been going quite well.

Thanx for asking.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#60910 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
It's just too much of a hassle. It's only good when you're fcking. After that you have to deal with stupid people issues and then that eventually ruins the sex because you start to despise the person.
i never got that far with anyone who i didnt find their personality appealing.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#60911 Aug 21, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>pffffft...not this woman lol. I am getting ready to go back to school for a doctorate and masters.
Having said that being educated and successful can make it difficult with men when they aren't at that same level. Me I could care less what a guy makes or whatever, but the last time I was in a relationship with someone who had only a high school education it was pure disaster. He always said he felt he wasn't good enough and it got to a point where he tried to tear me down in any little aspect he could.
That's definitely a dilemma that "educated" women face.. and you're very attractive on top of that. So you're going to want an attractive, educated man that can earn decent money..

.. the problem is like I stated earlier.. for that man in many instances he can go out and fck so many different beautiful women that it's literally impossible to get these guys to settle.

Do you have any real luck in the dating game if that's not too personal?? For a woman like you.. what's your longest relationship been?

I know a ton of educated attractive women that can't seem to find a dude on par with them that actually wants to be with them. Even myself, I don't really care much for a big earner woman. I don't consider females ability to make money a plus or minus.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60912 Aug 21, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I can't speak for a man. Just giving a woman's point of view.
And let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol! You and I getting along doesn't last long.
But I have no problem being civil. My day has been going quite well.
Thanx for asking.
It can last as long as you want it to. Normally it's you attacking me.. I'm nothing but a sweetheart to you Mdj.. go back and read some of our dialogue..:)

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60913 Aug 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Where you trying to see if he would be turned on by you undressing in front of him?
Nope...it's just that it was pub crawl and I wasn't thinking...

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60914 Aug 21, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>i never got that far with anyone who i didnt find their personality appealing.
It's not fun if you get there.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60915 Aug 21, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>I purely feel a brother/sister type of connection with him. I am sure he realizes I am attractive, but there's just no spark like that there, but we get along well and have fun when we're out together.
It's good to be able to have a relationship like that. Are either of you an only child?? If so that might explain it..

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60917 Aug 21, 2013
To meet my personality requirements a lady has literally got to be out of this world.. I mean really.. like from outer space :)

I'm a complex person.. I'm a devout humanitarian and absolutely love humanity but ... I don't care much for people socially.

And due to my dynamic personality everyone is drawn to me..

I can be bored mentally but people with me will be having the time of their live with me being the center of the attention..

It's odd.. and most of the groups of people I associate with usually fall completely apart if I am removed from the situation.

Level 7

Location hidden

#60918 Aug 21, 2013
Dreamyeyez I don't see how a straight dude can have his female friend walking around topless and not take that as an invitation for make out at the least...

Maybe your friend just has a low sex drive in general, which is possible.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60923 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>That's definitely a dilemma that "educated" women face.. and you're very attractive on top of that. So you're going to want an attractive, educated man that can earn decent money..
.. the problem is like I stated earlier.. for that man in many instances he can go out and fck so many different beautiful women that it's literally impossible to get these guys to settle.
Do you have any real luck in the dating game if that's not too personal?? For a woman like you.. what's your longest relationship been?
I know a ton of educated attractive women that can't seem to find a dude on par with them that actually wants to be with them. Even myself, I don't really care much for a big earner woman. I don't consider females ability to make money a plus or minus.
For me dating can be kinda up and down like it can be for anyone. I guess just different kinds of problems.

Like I said with men who don't have that education level, those types of relationships for me have started out good and ended up bad. I put a lot of time into my physical appearance..like with working out, eating right, doing my hair and what not so a lot of times men will overlook the insecurity about my accomplishments. But, when the superficial aspects wear off, all you're left with are the realities. The last guy I was with just got so insecure, no matter how much I tried telling him it wasn't important to me that he wasn't making six figures.

I agree with you that it can be hard to get good looking, successful men to settle down. But they are out there. Some men just have the mentality to settle down, or they grown out of the player stage or get bored with it. I've met some really great guys, but sometimes the connection just wasn't there or the timing was bad. I have a lot going on so even when I'm single I stay busy. So if I'm with someone I enjoy, great...if not, great.

My longest relationship was 5 years.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60924 Aug 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Dreamyeyez I don't see how a straight dude can have his female friend walking around topless and not take that as an invitation for make out at the least...
Maybe your friend just has a low sex drive in general, which is possible.
There was a few other attractive girls there...me...and him. He's not one of those guys that picks up on girls...I took my top off, and then they did. I didn't care if he saw my boobs...and then he got to see the other girls he was interested in topless...I wing man for him.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60925 Aug 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I feel you.Me personally i cant have a platonic relationship with a girl i find attractive.I would be lying to myself and her.Im too honest,ill say something sexual and the friendship would end.Some guys play the wolf in sheeps clothing role.And hope to catch you vulnerable or drunk one day,or mad at your boyfriend so they can fck.
He is the only one of my guy friends that doesn't do that...but that's why I won't go home with them drunk either.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60927 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can last as long as you want it to. Normally it's you attacking me.. I'm nothing but a sweetheart to you Mdj.. go back and read some of our dialogue..:)
I wouldn't go that far and say that you're a sweetheart to me. But I will be civil to you as long as you are civil to me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#60928 Aug 21, 2013
I don't understand how anyone over the age of 23 can stand Budweiser, Coors, Michelob, etc...
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#60930 Aug 21, 2013
a guy and gal can still be "attracted" to each other and still be friends without acting on the "attraction.The attraction could be purely intellectual..spiritual or emotional.Like Doni and I,we've hugged but we never hooked up.He finds me attractive but we don't want to "risk" our friendship for a sexual encounter because it could destroy the friendship if we end up parting ways.It's all about self control,most people should have that if they use their heads more often and think about the consequences of their actions if something like that were to happen.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#60931 Aug 21, 2013
I don't understand how women can drink beer that shid is nasty,it makes their breath stink
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#60932 Aug 21, 2013
I've been entering the same contests everyday I'm gonna win something :) with my lucky charmz

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#60933 Aug 21, 2013
candayamz wrote:
a guy and gal can still be "attracted" to each other and still be friends without acting on the "attraction.The attraction could be purely intellectual..spiritual or emotional.Like Doni and I,we've hugged but we never hooked up.He finds me attractive but we don't want to "risk" our friendship for a sexual encounter because it could destroy the friendship if we end up parting ways.It's all about self control,most people should have that if they use their heads more often and think about the consequences of their actions if something like that were to happen.
guys and gals can hold hands without going any further and guys and gals can kiss without going any further and guys and gals can kiss and rub,feel and caress without going any further and guys and gals can lick,suck and kiss without going any further.....and guys and gals can have sex without going any further. Thats self control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Don Barros Serrano 3,400
I jus seen 11 min Deyquan 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Delbert Washington 1,173,406
sorry to ww thread 42 min Bychance37 9
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 52 min A African God 57
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 53 min Don Barros Serrano 104,421
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 30,230
Dating African American men 2 hr Cassandraxox 40
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 4 hr the facts 228
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr zIco zimp 28,561
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 4 hr Gypsy John 339
More from around the web