Comments
56,201 - 56,220 of 80,463 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
zonbodo

Runnemede, NJ

#60888 Aug 21, 2013
yea there are mixed black scientist a few.. right?? i know..

it's just odd it happened in a composite form such as that..

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#60889 Aug 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.I have to find the article on my monogomy thread on a study done on platonic relationships between man/women.It said usually the women was naive about the relationship,and that most of the time "guy friends" are guys that usually was put in the "friend zone" by the women after she refused his initial advances.And most men like wolves in sheeps clothing,will pretend to be just friends,when the men where asked if they would sleep wit their female friend,or have a romantic relationship if given the chance,most of them said they would.While the women said no.
Ya...I saw the look on his face one time when I took my top off around him...he's not interested...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60890 Aug 21, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
MDJ I wasn't trying to offend you with my comment about men just trying to fck dime women, but most men do that. I seen dudes with ugly main chicks cheating with dimes, both females find out and dudes keep the ugly/average chick.
I learned that a lot of beautiful women have low self esteem and don't know how to pick men. It's like a rich dude running into females that just want his money. Same with dime females. And most if them can't discern genuine dudes from the men out to fck and move on.
I prefer a woman that's a good balance between all. But usually "dime" females don't have any character or personality until they get older and don't look to good like I think Dev stated.
That's why a man in his late 30's / 40's can easily pick up a chick that used to be a dime a few years earlier. They usually trade off, she love the average dude and he accept all her baggage and give her a shot at a legit long term relationship.
Okay. No problem. It's just her comment brought back memories of some conversations I had with friends and the patterns I saw with certain men that I knew.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#60891 Aug 21, 2013
cant wait for the talent show next month.I may play kiss by a rose by seal on my clarinet.I'm excited I haven't played my clarinet in years.I still remember all the notes and stuff.
Capricorn whack

Carrollton, TX

#60894 Aug 21, 2013
Cap Black do you any friends outside of topix? or a job? you're always here.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#60895 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You logged in, just to post that.
LMFAO! IRBM are so feminine.
My lady is black :) and young and beautiful.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60896 Aug 21, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. No problem. It's just her comment brought back memories of some conversations I had with friends and the patterns I saw with certain men that I knew.
Hi Mdj.. I understand where you're coming from, but trust me on this.. I'm an alpha male. We have a better understanding of the world than most people. That's why other are drawn to us.

How you been holding up lately by the way? We always argue, but that's getting old.. I just want to know how you are doing and how you day has been :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60897 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
WW are more tolerant, you're right.
Yeah okay, tell that your abusive ex that cheated on you and you allowed him to stay around for how many years before he left you?

:)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60898 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about what people in their late 30s/40s do.
SMH.
No, you know nothing about what people in their late 30's/40's do.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60899 Aug 21, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Maybe when I was younger it would all be about looks....but I quickly learned that being superficial wasnt beneficial to me in the long run. Theres nothing worse han a good looking erson with absolutely no brain.

It's just too much of a hassle. It's only good when you're fcking. After that you have to deal with stupid people issues and then that eventually ruins the sex because you start to despise the person.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60900 Aug 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>He might be in the closet.lol.Your 12th house of secrets tells you what you dont want people to know about you.Or maybe have a saturn and mercury in 7th house=low interest in women/low sex drive.Even if i had a platonic female friend, if she was to take her top off in front of me,there would be a look of interest in my face(especially if you got nice breast/tits,lol).Being friends is one thing,being blind is another.
He looked away...maybe he was trying to be respectful...and our friendship is important to him...

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60901 Aug 21, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text> Wow lol. Please elaborate further on this statement. How do men have the upper hand? Im not saying that I agree or disagree.
Because women need men to take care of them. The majority of females are never going to make enough money to support themselves etc.. Then women want to have families before they get too old as well.

And as women age, they start to lose their value.. and as men age our value constantly increases.

Women have a lot of hard decisions they have to make throughout their lives. I'd imagine that being a BW is the hardest thing to "BE" out of all things in America.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60902 Aug 21, 2013
If the female is ugly, then yes we can be friends without me having any sexual interest in her.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60903 Aug 21, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>He looked away...maybe he was trying to be respectful...and our friendship is important to him...
How do you feel about him? Do you feel sexually attracted to him? Maybe he has the exact same feeling you have towards him. If you are hiding it.. maybe he is hiding it too. If you feel nothing but brother/sister vibes, then maybe he feels the same way.

Seeing t;tties isn't as special as it used to be. I could understand if you whip your puxxy out and he looked away, but even then maybe he just wonder what your puxxy looks like and still isn't feeling anything sexual.

I'd bet that he feels what ever you feel.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#60904 Aug 21, 2013
I think all women should feel special. I have a "soft" spot in my heart for "ugly" women that are nice.

Even mean ugly women I have a spot for. This ugly female nurse was doing my physical for the nuclear plant I do work for.. and she was just ugly as can be.

She was very grouchy.. until I started flirting and being nice to her.

At the end of the physical ... she gave me a hug.. I knew the hug was coming and I was going to give it to her but the both of us knew it was the proper way to leave.

The physical took about 4 hours and she took me through the different stations.

I like her in the end.. I could definitely be a part of that lady's life in some way.

She was older though so it was nothing sexual.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60905 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because women need men to take care of them. The majority of females are never going to make enough money to support themselves etc.. T
pffffft...not this woman lol. I am getting ready to go back to school for a doctorate and masters.

Having said that being educated and successful can make it difficult with men when they aren't at that same level. Me I could care less what a guy makes or whatever, but the last time I was in a relationship with someone who had only a high school education it was pure disaster. He always said he felt he wasn't good enough and it got to a point where he tried to tear me down in any little aspect he could.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#60906 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about him? Do you feel sexually attracted to him? Maybe he has the exact same feeling you have towards him. If you are hiding it.. maybe he is hiding it too. If you feel nothing but brother/sister vibes, then maybe he feels the same way.
Seeing t;tties isn't as special as it used to be. I could understand if you whip your puxxy out and he looked away, but even then maybe he just wonder what your puxxy looks like and still isn't feeling anything sexual.
I'd bet that he feels what ever you feel.
I purely feel a brother/sister type of connection with him. I am sure he realizes I am attractive, but there's just no spark like that there, but we get along well and have fun when we're out together.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#60908 Aug 21, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really make the first move when it comes to men.I assume good looking men have baggage or have many women he's already interested in.I'm not into competition.If I go for a man,he would be average looking with good personality.
me too

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60909 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mdj.. I understand where you're coming from, but trust me on this.. I'm an alpha male. We have a better understanding of the world than most people. That's why other are drawn to us.
How you been holding up lately by the way? We always argue, but that's getting old.. I just want to know how you are doing and how you day has been :)
I understand. I can't speak for a man. Just giving a woman's point of view.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol! You and I getting along doesn't last long.

But I have no problem being civil. My day has been going quite well.

Thanx for asking.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#60910 Aug 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just too much of a hassle. It's only good when you're fcking. After that you have to deal with stupid people issues and then that eventually ruins the sex because you start to despise the person.
i never got that far with anyone who i didnt find their personality appealing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,101,218
There's A War On The Black Male 7 min black man1 622
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 8 min Stupid Thread 3,541
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 12 min Stupid Thread 77
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 14 min black man1 2,349
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 15 min wtf 30
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 15 min Reggie Hayes 58
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 24 min Insect Trust 4,891
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 43 min ROMPER STOMPER 60
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••