Random thoughts...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#61280 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't post to me anymore
When you quit lying I will quit posting rebuttals. Why don't I put up the message I sent to you OVER a week ago, not last weekend. You know, the one about giving birth. Quit trying to make it sound like anything other than positive wishes to squelch your fears. One more post of lies and I put the whole PM up, k?

Location hidden

#61281 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You see visions of the future...like what...
crazy wolves and owls?
hehehehe
None of your business, vicious virago. One thing for certain, I do know how to recognize jealous, lowlife losers who have identity issues, LIKE YOU, MAGOO.......:)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61282 Aug 26, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...I think her fingering herself with a foam finger while teddy bears dance around in from of millions of people...totally cool.
Lmbao! Great post , hi dreamy eyez :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61283 Aug 26, 2013
Stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>We're talking about your double standards on how you treat women based on race and not behavior.
You are justifying aggressive, manly behavior from women under the excuse that some white woman act like whores.(lmao) That is the level of debate you brought to the table. Come on now, I try not to argue with women about anything if I can avoid it, but that was just ridiculous.:)

Location hidden

#61284 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's jealous you're having a beautiful biracial daughter..maybe by a NA man? I will not touch any details of it...but she's obsessed with you because of it..the old lady is insane..
Back away from your mirror, Proud. No one is obsessed but you and your ghoulish harpies who harass people all over this forum. If you were secure, happy and fulfilled women, it wouldn't matter to you who is dating or marrying who. The only insane one is YOU and there is evidence of it all over this forum. Keep trying though. Log in, k?.....

*chuckles*
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61286 Aug 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
When you quit lying I will quit posting rebuttals. Why don't I put up the message I sent to you OVER a week ago, not last weekend. You know, the one about giving birth. Quit trying to make it sound like anything other than positive wishes to squelch your fears. One more post of lies and I put the whole PM up, k?
Post the whole PM up I don't care.You would only be proving that you are the liar for posting private information.Go ahead and post the whole PM
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#61290 Aug 26, 2013
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61291 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's jealous you're having a beautiful biracial daughter..maybe by a NA man? I will not touch any details of it...but she's obsessed with you because of it..the old lady is insane..
I'm like creeped out.lol I'm done.So how's your day going? Based on the dates I believe it's the white guy's baby,the native american just wanted to be the father but I was getting MS when he and I started dating.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61292 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You see visions of the future...like what...
crazy wolves and owls?
hehehehe
The threat has been reported.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#61293 Aug 26, 2013
Stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>We have a non-BW on her talking about showing off her tits, drugs,and being drunk..she went as far as being vile with her speech on fingering and no BM has called her behavior whorish..you have not challenge anything about her morals or character...yet you feel wronged by your own women in some way..and you wonder why..you're racist and you simply don't want to treat your women with an ounce of respect/love..while freely giving to other women who have no sense of self-respect..which you want to down play as "simply being a little irresponsible"...
You need to learn what a w!ore is.

I never said I did drugs...I said something about someone who refers to drugs in her own song doing drugs.

I drink when I go out...that has nothing to do with being a w!ore.

My BFF and a few other girls seeing my boobs is also not w!orish...you never changed in front of your friends?

Get over yourself, and your insecurities.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#61294 Aug 26, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao! Great post , hi dreamy eyez :)
So you caught the sarcasm...excellent :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61298 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>No..I asked you a question and you avoid a direct answer because you have none..if you want to just whine about BW then go ahead..I will not stop you...but if you think BW need to be angels while nonBW don't for your good treatment..then don't expect any changes..it's that simple..you will be logging on here on your deathbed still crying about BW LOL
It's on you
Look, I don't even know which non BW poster you are talking about for sure, BUT if you mean dreamy eyez I already made my feelings clear on prancing around men half naked. I did it respectfully and it was over. Contrast that to that X-rated posts from a BW poster on here (whom I also called out, but then left alone).

Not everything is black and white (so to speak). I gave the PG-13 poster a PG-13 response. I gave the X-rated poster and X-rated response. And in each case, after my thoughts were made known, I let it go.

You have no case, ma'am.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61299 Aug 26, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>So you caught the sarcasm...excellent :)
Of course I did beautiful :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#61301 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text> My point is why did you do it respectfully? I think Freddie was the only one who treated her the same way..BM would have treated a BW posting the same way she has been doing for the last few days..When you posted to BW..you were very disrespectful in the past..with the hair hats and other insults.. Explain to me why you and Western BM use kitty gloves for these non-BW and not your own women and then wonder why your own women don't respect and love you?
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim her post on fingering wasn't X-rated..border line wh0rish?
<quoted text>I didn't read anything from you to her on her fingering post..you're going to let her file it under "sarcasm"
as a get out of jail card without addressing the lack of vile-ness she expressed openly..and you think we don't see this...but continue as you will..but don't expect any positive change in BW's behavior towards you..you have no standards you demand from all women..you're a racist
You are using the word "Racist" incorrectly. If you want to call me a Sambo because I gave a white woman a pass, fine (even though that would also be incorrect, at least it would have some semblance of reality).

I don't think being topless around a man who is not hers is "vile". I think it is dangerous behavior that can get a woman hurt. As for any comment about "fingering" I never saw this, as I do not live on Topix. You see, I am a professional man with a career and a life.

This will conclude my defense. Any further attempts on your part to justify your own behavior at the expense of my integrity will be regarded for precisely what they are: Argumentative Sapphire-like tactics.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61302 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>I wished I could see her when she's born, but I understand not showing her to anyone on here..I always told you..you would make beautiful babies..I'm happy for you..and I'm good...
just be careful with the creepy Pocahontas :)
Thank you girl.It's good to see you around.Her pic will def be posted on my facebook and I'll make sure you see it :)

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#61303 Aug 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using the word "Racist" incorrectly. If you want to call me a Sambo because I gave a white woman a pass, fine (even though that would also be incorrect, at least it would have some semblance of reality).
I don't think being topless around a man who is not hers is "vile". I think it is dangerous behavior that can get a woman hurt. As for any comment about "fingering" I never saw this, as I do not live on Topix. You see, I am a professional man with a career and a life.
This will conclude my defense. Any further attempts on your part to justify your own behavior at the expense of my integrity will be regarded for precisely what they are: Argumentative Sapphire-like tactics.
I will catch you up...I made a sarcastic statement about the fact that Miley Cyrus pretty well fingered herself last night on a stage.

For some reason you are suppose to treat me badly over that...The chick's performance was idiotic...I gave an overly sarcastic response to it..some people can't take a joke.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#61304 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text> My point is why did you do it respectfully? I think Freddie was the only one who treated her the same way..BM would have treated a BW posting the same way she has been doing for the last few days..When you posted to BW..you were very disrespectful in the past..with the hair hats and other insults.. Explain to me why you and Western BM use kitty gloves for these non-BW and not your own women and then wonder why your own women don't respect and love you?
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim her post on fingering wasn't X-rated..border line wh0rish?
<quoted text>I didn't read anything from you to her on her fingering post..you're going to let her file it under "sarcasm"
as a get out of jail card without addressing the lack of vile-ness she expressed openly..and you think we don't see this...but continue as you will..but don't expect any positive change in BW's behavior towards you..you have no standards you demand from all women..you're a racist
DRAMA QUEEN

Level 7

Location hidden

#61306 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.. You're a racist..because you're making calls based on race (not behavior)...
<quoted text>
I didn't say her topless act was vile..I said her comment on fingering was..if a BW said the exact same thing..she would not be able to hide behind "sarcasm".. you guys can pretend to go blind at the disguising behavior of non-BW as along as you want, but don't be surprise when you get the same results from them (as you're doing..broking marriages/family, s1uts,etc.)as you don't hold them responsible or accountable for their behavior.. You make excuses for them going topless and being drunk..you downplay it as "a little irresponsible"..while BW doing the same thing...is reason enough for your insults?
And then you want someone to explain to you..why Western men don't receive the same results from their women as other men do..because you do not treat your women in the same manner other men do..other men do not put outside women on a pedestal higher than his own..no matter what..
<quoted text>No..I have clearly pointed out your racism towards Black women..and you can run and hide and name call until you're blue in the face..and it will not change any fair-mined person who's reading..on why you Western BM don't have the love and respect of your women or anyone else for that matter..as the bar for non-BW is set very low and you submit and accept because you submit based on race and not on your gender as men..
You have based your entire argument on a false foundation. You have declared that I treat people differently based on race.

I pointed out that this was not true, as I have called out the behavior of blacks and whites alike. You then tried to assert that I should treat all missteps equally, despite their varying degrees of offense. Another huge mistake on your part.

You are just Sapphire from Amos and Andy reincarnated. Arguing over any and everything because you hate black men.

See how that goes? See how I can say the same dumb things right back at you?
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61307 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.. You're a racist..because you're making calls based on race (not behavior)...
<quoted text>
I didn't say her topless act was vile..I said her comment on fingering was..if a BW said the exact same thing..she would not be able to hide behind "sarcasm".. you guys can pretend to go blind at the disguising behavior of non-BW as along as you want, but don't be surprise when you get the same results from them (as you're doing..broking marriages/family, s1uts,etc.)as you don't hold them responsible or accountable for their behavior.. You make excuses for them going topless and being drunk..you downplay it as "a little irresponsible"..while BW doing the same thing...is reason enough for your insults?
And then you want someone to explain to you..why Western men don't receive the same results from their women as other men do..because you do not treat your women in the same manner other men do..other men do not put outside women on a pedestal higher than his own..no matter what..
<quoted text>No..I have clearly pointed out your racism towards Black women..and you can run and hide and name call until you're blue in the face..and it will not change any fair-mined person who's reading..on why you Western BM don't have the love and respect of your women or anyone else for that matter..as the bar for non-BW is set very low and you submit and accept because you submit based on race and not on your gender as men..
Just ignore them both.They are white washed black men.I don't even pay them any attention and most of the women on here don't either except the ones that don't know any better.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61308 Aug 26, 2013
look at them judging the posts and giving props,They probably didn't even read the posts.Those are the only type of women that'll give them attention while the other women ignore them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 23 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 30 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web