Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

lol couldn't resist but fa real bxtch is annoying I never liked her.She should've stayed gone.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
of course here comes mdj with her menopausal azz.Never been married or have any kids and pushing 50 years old.I'm not surprised she would be offended and write me a long azz post.Look you can go back to being a miserable bxtch,I was just saying I never seen you this angry before.All you been doing on here is start fights with guys on here.So go back to arguing you miserable fat bxtch its not a surprise nobody scooped your fat azz up and wifed u in the 50 years you been on this earth.
With that being said I'm not gonna reply to any of your posts.I'll let stabb,anderson and the other guys roast your old oversized carcass.I'm heading to bed,good night folks.
Yep! Never been married and don't have any children out of wedlock.

What say you?

I have my own house that I purchased from hard work. Clothes and shoes to die for......

I don't sleep around and act like the queen of Ghetto Gggers on here.

And my work ethic and my reputation is Outstanding. Was going to get married back in 2003. Relationship ended in 2006.

Oversized? Canday, look at my pic. Doll! And then look at yours and you.

These guys call you every H-word and your reputation is disgusting!

And you're pregnant and unmarried. And throwing stones?

You're the one miserable. Pregnant and unmarried and seek men on Topix that have called you every name in the book. Stay in your place you dust mop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
and why is your fat azz eating and typing on the computer at the same time anyway.Thanks for letting us know that your new "date" is with the computer butter fingers. lol @ posting and eating at the same time,that's not my fault and maybe you need to vomit to knock off some of that fat off those hamhocks you call arms bxtch.
So what's wrong with me having lunch?

I have a work room. So I eat my lunch, watch TV and post online..

Did I hit a nerve?

Smart girls get a ring first..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
bxtch you don't even have any of those things so who the fxck are you to say what I should have.You looking like a dxmn fool having your azz smacked around by these niccas all day and night.You the one who needs to worry about why your fat azz can't catch a break.You came back on topix and came on this thread and started shid.Nobody is even backing your azz up because you are a drama queen.So Imma just kick back and watch your ghetto azz get stomped.
Canday anyone can get married if the right man come along.

And anyone could have a baby if the right man come along and want to marry her....

I didn't want neither Canday.........

You're young and look at you. Young, unmarried and pregnant.

And do you think I care about what the trolls say about me.

What do they say about you?

How do they talk to you?.

These mofos don't have an ounce of respect for you.

And you talk to them like everything's cool. I say something to you. And you explode.

Go back in these threads and see how Vampiyah, goes in on you?

In my family marriage first and baby comes after. Do you know how many men wanted me to be the Mother of their children.

That schitt is easy. But for some want baby first and marriage later.

Canday, these trolls can't fck with me online or offline.

I guess, you pacify the trolls that call you H's and itches and tramps. But go postal on me. Too funny.

smh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
yea because I would never defend your dumbazz,you always start shid with people on here.Like I would really trust a stupid bxtch like u.Your best friends are fxgs and that's exactly how you act.
I don' t care about you defending me Canday. I just thought it was cruel how they talk to you on here. But I guess, you do it to yourself. I think you're dirty. And you come off as unkempt and trashy. And I love gay men. They make a lot of money. And I find them hilarious. And they have their own. What do you have? Clean up your reputation. And I hope someone marries you. You did just what the trolls wanted you to do. And you're going off on me. lol! I hope you have a C-section. I would be scared if a child come out of you naturally.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's wrong with me having lunch?
I have a work room. So I eat my lunch, watch TV and post online..
Did I hit a nerve?
Smart girls get a ring first..........
So you can't even take a break to enjoy your lunch without being on the computer? Topix is that important to you that you have to have your meals while your on here.lol I eat my meals with cowvan...an actual man...something normal people do.A person who eats with their family and friends without being in front of the computer.Even if I was working I don't keep food around my computer.

As for the ring first,that's none of your business.What I choose to do is what I'm gonna do.So what I'm not married,like I'm the only person who is pregnant who isn't married.What's most important is my daughter will have good people in her life and she will.Nobody can tell me otherwise because I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
lol couldn't resist but fa real bxtch is annoying I never liked her.She should've stayed gone.
I always knew you didn't like me. If someone said something to any of these men in here or if the women said something to any of these men who you were cool with offline.

It showed.

I thought you were dirty and unkempt. You give me the impression that your house is dirty.

And all you talk about is *ucking**ick* and vomiting?

And I'm annoying? Is this dust mop serious?

I should have stayed gone? I was here before your dirty, trashy self.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't even take a break to enjoy your lunch without being on the computer? Topix is that important to you that you have to have your meals while your on here.lol I eat my meals with cowvan...an actual man...something normal people do.A person who eats with their family and friends without being in front of the computer.Even if I was working I don't keep food around my computer.
As for the ring first,that's none of your business.What I choose to do is what I'm gonna do.So what I'm not married,like I'm the only person who is pregnant who isn't married.What's most important is my daughter will have good people in her life and she will.Nobody can tell me otherwise because I know.
smh
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
And anyone could have a baby if the right man come along and want to marry her....
And you talk to them like everything's cool. I say something to you. And you explode.
In my family marriage first and baby comes after. Do you know how many men wanted me to be the Mother of their children.
I guess, you pacify the trolls that call you H's and itches and tramps. But go postal on me. Too funny.
smh
lol me and the last guy I was seeing wanted to us to get married and have a family together.I didn't want that because I wasn't in love with him.I"m not gonna marry a man that I'm not sure if I want to be with him.Yes I did get pregnant...very quick(first month) but my baby girl isn't a mistake.She's my gift,she's my angel.I will make sure she is taken care of.I don't regret anything that I did.Even after I dumped he still wanted to make it work but it wasn't in my heart I wasn't happy with him anymore.I honestly didn't want a serious relationship,I wanted a baby more.That was my decision and I'm satisfied with it.I don't have to do "marriage" first then baby if that's something I don't want.

I don't care what stabb says about me,he and I were once cool.It's not my fault that he's still bitter over our fall out.I'm over it.People been calling me names on here for years and I fight and then I get over it.It's not a big deal,there's much more to me then what I put on topix.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don' t care about you defending me Canday. I just thought it was cruel how they talk to you on here. But I guess, you do it to yourself. I think you're dirty. And you come off as unkempt and trashy. And I love gay men. They make a lot of money. And I find them hilarious. And they have their own. What do you have? Clean up your reputation. And I hope someone marries you. You did just what the trolls wanted you to do. And you're going off on me. lol! I hope you have a C-section. I would be scared if a child come out of you naturally.
I never really paid you any attention because you always been a fake bxtch.There's nothing attractive about a woman who surrounds herself with gay men but that's the way you want to live your life.Don't worry about my reputation this is topix nobody knows who the "real" canday is.You keep bringing up my pregnancy something you wouldn't know anything about,it isn't something you've ever experienced before.Why would it matter to you If I have her naturally or c-section so the fxck what.As long as she is healthy I know she belongs to me.This is a beautiful time that you will never be able to experience in this lifetime.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew you didn't like me. If someone said something to any of these men in here or if the women said something to any of these men who you were cool with offline.
It showed.
I thought you were dirty and unkempt. You give me the impression that your house is dirty.
And all you talk about is *ucking**ick* and vomiting?
And I'm annoying? Is this dust mop serious?
I should have stayed gone? I was here before your dirty, trashy self.
So how you scroll past my posts if you didn't know what it's about.Vomiting is a part of pregnancy.

Dust mop? u have some of the lamest comebacks I seen.I was just talking with someone about how lame your comebacks were lol.Were like where does she come up with that shid.You just be slapping shid together hoping it would make sense.Guess what? it doesn't.You sound so ridiculous right now.It's sad because it's not even funny how lame your comebacks are.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

awwww my baby girl is up right right now.2 more months to go for my halloween baby :) I already got her little bed set up.Can't wait to go shopping for baby clothes.

The labor thing still has me nervous :^/ wanna get that over with.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
human centipede is one sick flick!
Have you seen Freeway with Reese Witherspoon and keifer Sutherland? Such a cool, kooky movie. Also I love that it has 80s princess Brook Shields in it.
One of my favourite movies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
Yawn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Where's Sexyblkwoman????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

candayamz wrote:
awwww my baby girl is up right right now.2 more months to go for my halloween baby :) I already got her little bed set up.Can't wait to go shopping for baby clothes.
The labor thing still has me nervous :^/ wanna get that over with.
Have you tried seeing a Hypnotist? Hypnotherapy is very good for preparing you and calming your mind. Also some women use hynotherapy techniques to help them deal with the pain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
What is this thing BW have about keeping their homes excessively clean all the time? A little dust never killed anybody. That's why our children have asthma more than anybody else's do. We raise them in clinically clean conditions and they can't cope when they leave the home environment.
RIDIC!
candayamz

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried seeing a Hypnotist? Hypnotherapy is very good for preparing you and calming your mind. Also some women use hynotherapy techniques to help them deal with the pain.
This is the time for me to find one,time is flying so fast.There's alot of resources around,I hope healthy babies has a birthing class.Last week was about labor,which I missed do to the weather and my schedule.It's something I could try.I have that ball that I can use too.

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah Canday we fell out (NO BIGGIE) I reached out to you,you excepted and WE both have moved on in w/ our lives in a positive way, "THATS WHAT ADULTS DO" SMH @ some people on here.
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol me and the last guy I was seeing wanted to us to get married and have a family together.I didn't want that because I wasn't in love with him.I"m not gonna marry a man that I'm not sure if I want to be with him.Yes I did get pregnant...very quick(first month) but my baby girl isn't a mistake.She's my gift,she's my angel.I will make sure she is taken care of.I don't regret anything that I did.Even after I dumped he still wanted to make it work but it wasn't in my heart I wasn't happy with him anymore.I honestly didn't want a serious relationship,I wanted a baby more.That was my decision and I'm satisfied with it.I don't have to do "marriage" first then baby if that's something I don't want.
I don't care what stabb says about me,he and I were once cool.It's not my fault that he's still bitter over our fall out.I'm over it.People been calling me names on here for years and I fight and then I get over it.It's not a big deal,there's much more to me then what I put on topix.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

decipherx1 wrote:
Yeah Canday we fell out (NO BIGGIE) I reached out to you,you excepted and WE both have moved on in w/ our lives in a positive way, "THATS WHAT ADULTS DO" SMH @ some people on here.
<quoted text>
I know shid happens,it's a part of life.Hows your day going D? I was taking a short nap,I've been so sleepy lately

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,001 - 56,020 of76,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••