MDJ
Bittersweet
NewNew (MsPooPoo)
"C"------

Since: May 10

UK

#61049 Aug 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You know youd rather bump cli_ts with shalimarr.Thats why you talkin like that.Thats prolly why you two get into it so much and make up.
Please sit down.

UK

#61053 Aug 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Scratch that comment.Just got your Inbox. Apology accepted.
No probs, I've got real problems right now, my friend is sleeping in my son's bedroom and my kids are on their way home. No amount of bitch slapping/ ice on her tits is gonna wake her up. She is alive tho,see I wouldn't really care if it wasn't for my kids grandad coming to see me, I can't tell him no as he lives in Jamaica and he is going back home Sunday, plus I lived in his house for 2 yrs. What to do? No Virgo BS
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61054 Aug 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it difficult to talk to you about much else. 90% of your posts are about your sexual habits and proclivities.
Well why do you post to me at all?:^/ I prefer to have conversations over the phone or in person which i something I do with people that I trust.They know me better than the folks on this crazy site.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61055 Aug 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You know youd rather bump cli_ts with shalimarr.Thats why you talkin like that.Thats prolly why you two get into it so much and make up.
dxmn cap turnt that uk snagga toothed slima bxtch down.lmao!
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61056 Aug 23, 2013
shid I hate disorganized folks.This shid should've been done.I like to get this rolling so I can go on to other priorities.This weeks has gone by fast.Time is just flying.I constantly have been making calls to get my appts set up so I won't have to worry about dealing with it later on.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61057 Aug 23, 2013
I enter many online contests a day knowing that there's a slim chance of me winning anything.But doing it daily helps I guess.Not too many people will take that time out to enter 50 online contests everyday.I feel like I'm increasing my chances of winning.You only need one but doing it everyday builds up confidence.If I could just win one of them.That would be totally awesome.I love winning.I've won a couple times before.It's a great feeling.It takes me about 2-3 hours to fill out all these contests entries.I doubt anybody else is doing it like I am which makes me feel more confident that I will win a prize of some sort :)

UK

#61058 Aug 23, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
dxmn cap turnt that uk snagga toothed slima bxtch down.lmao!
LOL, who's your baby's father? Pregnant or not don't chat shit to me.

Immma give you a real reality check,you are gonna shit, you wil vomit and whatever you do dont have a water birth, trust me. When they tell you to stop pushing. Stop!!! Or else your pum pum will rip from front to back, I did my kids with no drugs, don't get me wrong I screamed for the epidural, I was already 8/9 cm dilated. Laters its my bday in 2hrs.
StoneDlove

Horsham, UK

#61060 Aug 23, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, who's your baby's father? Pregnant or not don't chat shit to me.
Immma give you a real reality check,you are gonna shit, you wil vomit and whatever you do dont have a water birth, trust me. When they tell you to stop pushing. Stop!!! Or else your pum pum will rip from front to back, I did my kids with no drugs, don't get me wrong I screamed for the epidural, I was already 8/9 cm dilated. Laters its my bday in 2hrs.
You're a real weirdo with social problems. Why would you tell a young pregnant woman horror stories about giving birth? Nobody did that to you did they? Other mothers tried to relax you and not get you over anxious.
I didn't sh!t or vomit or scram out and make a scene. Really horrible woman you are, no sense of sisterhood at all.
StoneDlove

Horsham, UK

#61061 Aug 23, 2013
candayamz wrote:
I enter many online contests a day knowing that there's a slim chance of me winning anything.But doing it daily helps I guess.Not too many people will take that time out to enter 50 online contests everyday.I feel like I'm increasing my chances of winning.You only need one but doing it everyday builds up confidence.If I could just win one of them.That would be totally awesome.I love winning.I've won a couple times before.It's a great feeling.It takes me about 2-3 hours to fill out all these contests entries.I doubt anybody else is doing it like I am which makes me feel more confident that I will win a prize of some sort :)
My cousin birthed a 10 pound baby with nothing buy pethadin and she didn't tear. The internals are the most uncomfortable thing, but remember there are 5 billion people on Earth and someone birthed each and every one of us.
My mum was 18 when she has me, and she did fine, so can you!
StoneDlove

Horsham, UK

#61062 Aug 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Scratch that comment.Just got your inbox.Apology accepted.
How indiscreet Mr Black.
:)
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61066 Aug 23, 2013
StoneDlove wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real weirdo with social problems. Why would you tell a young pregnant woman horror stories about giving birth? Nobody did that to you did they? Other mothers tried to relax you and not get you over anxious.
I didn't sh!t or vomit or scram out and make a scene. Really horrible woman you are, no sense of sisterhood at all.
slima is always drunk and always ruins this thread.She's just british trash.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61067 Aug 23, 2013
StoneDlove wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin birthed a 10 pound baby with nothing buy pethadin and she didn't tear. The internals are the most uncomfortable thing, but remember there are 5 billion people on Earth and someone birthed each and every one of us.
My mum was 18 when she has me, and she did fine, so can you!
I'm going to start taking evening primrose oil when I hit 36 weeks it's suppose to soften your cervix.Maybe it'll help with contrations as well.Slima is such a british whora,she inboxed me last year begging to hear my voice on the phone such a nasty little dyke she is.I don't find neither her or her personality attractive.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#61068 Aug 23, 2013
kim and kanye's baby is cute but I bet my baby girl will be prettier :)
Charming Little Satan

United States

#61069 Aug 23, 2013
I would love to go down on a BW :)
laughable

Saltville, VA

#61071 Aug 23, 2013
why Am i here i'm stupid..
laughable

Saltville, VA

#61072 Aug 23, 2013
let me go read a book or somethin your all stupid..!

go read..!

I hate you!
laughable

Saltville, VA

#61073 Aug 23, 2013
I wish george zimmerman and trayvon both graduated from college!
Asarmay

Saltville, VA

#61076 Aug 23, 2013
sample some shitty as that song is a bad song to sample..
Asarmay

Saltville, VA

#61077 Aug 23, 2013
sample you oughta know or something..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 1 hr Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 1 hr Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 3 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 6 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 7 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web