Random thoughts...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59777 Aug 12, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how are yuh?
Hope all is good.
Thank you,I hope all is good with you too.I'm doing good by the way just chilling,watching tv right now babe.How's your day?
explorers den

United States

#59778 Aug 12, 2013
Brunos is gonna be my last stop before I hit the road. I need a nap. I am exhausted!!!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59779 Aug 12, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canday "Soon to be a" Mama......I'm good. How are you? You got old boy making late night claim chowder and Bologna runs and shyt yet? You know how yall be having those crazy azz cravings and thangs.
lol hell nah but I've been wanting chocolate.Last night I wanted a chocolate fudge brownie so bad.Haven't really had any crazy cravings.Pregnancy is ending in 2 months and it really hasn't been so bad except for the nausea.She's a strong baby,she has been beating up my insides all night.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59780 Aug 12, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sure be readin it to know that fatgurl :)
with yo borin baby stories....only people pay that any mind is your aliases
yea but nicca u be checking it out mane

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59781 Aug 12, 2013
Hunnyy Eyez wrote:
For me it's between Geminis and Leos. Every Leo men I know are very loving, caring, and courageous. They like to be the center of attention tho but they will put you on the pedestal with them. Geminis are good company,fun to be with.
Wow...there's no truer assessment on Leo men. Well said.

The Leo man's kingdom just isn't subdued until SHE assumes her place on the pedestal along side of him.

Great post.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59782 Aug 12, 2013
Someone just placed a brand new copy of "Hav Plenty" in my hand.

Love this film!
Cap Black

Charlotte, NC

#59783 Aug 12, 2013
Mcgruff got him a new female movie.
Cap Black

West Columbia, SC

#59784 Aug 12, 2013
With leo he puts hs woman on the pedestal because if she doesn't look good,he doesn't look good.Its about him.Everything revolves around the sun(Leo)in his/her world. Leo would reprisent the superstar on the team,while his opposite sign Aquarius reprisents the team as a whole.
Cap Black

West Columbia, SC

#59785 Aug 12, 2013
My moon sign is in Leo.I think more like a leo than a lot of sun leos.your moon is your sub conscious self.or how you see the world on the inside.
Cap Black

West Columbia, SC

#59786 Aug 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
You fck boy trolls find somebody to play with.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59787 Aug 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Yep...its a p0rn0, starring me and all 3 of those freaky @zz sisters of yours.

The name of the film is called "Tic Tac H03: All 3 In a Row...

...& After I'm Done, All 3 Got to GO!"

:D
Cap Black

West Columbia, SC

#59788 Aug 12, 2013
The moon just entered intense scorpio. Arguements,fights,disagreement s increase. They tell you never plan big events with lots of people during a scorpio moon.The scorpio moon people tend to bring hidden feelings to the surface and sometimes lose their temper.People are more frank and direct and less fake smiles.My sun and mars are in 8th house(scorpio house).I'm not one for fake smiles and hugs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59789 Aug 12, 2013
I swear, this n!**a Cap I another JEALOUS, little school girl.

He & Smitty must've been cheerleaders for the same high school. Or, at least until Cap' stupid @zz dropped out...LOLOLOL!!!

"BE, AGGRESSIVE! BE-BE A-GRESSIVE!"

:D

Cap Black

West Columbia, SC

#59790 Aug 12, 2013
The hidden enemies come out the grass like the fck boy above known for throwing panties at other men.He knew that was a troll,but couldn't resist.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59791 Aug 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The hidden enemies come out the grass like the fck boy above known for throwing panties at other men.He knew that was a troll,but couldn't resist.
It wasn't clear to me until after the fact. But lets be serious...BOTH of you CONSTANTLY start sh!t and keep sh!t going, so when either one of you get fired on (justified or not), neither one of you should be b!chin' up trying to play some sorta "victim".

My mistake. But maybe you need to stop fcukin' wit' folk...directly or indirectly.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59792 Aug 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The moon just entered intense scorpio. Arguements,fights,disagreement s increase. They tell you never plan big events with lots of people during a scorpio moon.The scorpio moon people tend to bring hidden feelings to the surface and sometimes lose their temper.People are more frank and direct and less fake smiles.My sun and mars are in 8th house(scorpio house).I'm not one for fake smiles and hugs.
Fcuk dem stars & fcuk dat chart.

How about "arguments, fights & disagreements increase" because y'all bored, disgruntled n!**as is forever trying to start some sh!t and you don't have enough character to own up to any of your own internal bullsh!t so, you make some bullsh!t excuse about it being some type of bullsh!t alignment with the constellations as to why folk go at it.

Give me a fcukin' break.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59793 Aug 12, 2013
Some n!**as are so "deep" that they wind up drowning in their own madness.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59794 Aug 12, 2013
ANYWAY...

;{)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#59795 Aug 12, 2013
Sometimes you have to stop and ask yourself why do females that don't show their pictures and other suspect gay dudes agree with everything you say.

I'll leave it at that, I'm not going to go back and forth with Madea all day.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#59796 Aug 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew you wouldn't know a fact if it slap you on your bald arse head.
What a girly thing to say.

Here are the facts:

…As a black male you are the most pathetic poster on this site. You seem to very miserable and maybe that’s the reason you have to create so many personalities.

…Every weekend it’s the same mess with you. You love to argue, lie and gossip. I use to view this thread as a safe haven from all the norm. However, a person can not post good morning on this thread without your trolling lies.

…You hate on other men because you’re really are not one. You honestly believe status makes you the better person. In your case you show yourself as very weak with your insecurities.

… A true Alpha man does not have time to hate on other men.

…I was not wearing a suit and I never posted a photo on the Beanery. It’s sad that you enjoy lying.

…When you feel hurt you seek out revenge.

…You let a woman play you who is thousands of miles away.

…You did PM Zauis and he blasted you as gay.

…You need to leave the drugs alone.

…I never told Zauis he was intelligent. You make statements without links and expect us to believe a person who thinks trolling is cool.

…You hate the FACT that I played you, so for months you been adding my name to your comments like a wounded little girl. I bet before the week is through you will mention my name at least 10 more times.

…I have no respect for you. You are very weak to me. You are untrustworthy. There is no way I would ever associate myself with someone like you. I have never seen a grown man who gossip as you do. You need to man up and grow up Anderson. The more you post your nonsense the more we know how miserable you are in your home life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Canuk 1,710,460
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 204
WOW just WOW white ppl 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 115
White girls and Latinas are cute 2 hr White girl 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr dreamhunk 51,966
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 3 hr humanspirit 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 38,115
..He didn't Love the Children.. 6 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 16
*** Trump at 50%! *** 6 hr THX Restores Honor 28
More from around the web