Random thoughts...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#59315 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Jaz,we know youre gorgeous with a sexy voice(i never seen how you look).Libras never get tired of compliments.lol.My first love was libra.
See I told you you're obsessed with libras.. Libra this and Libra that..

Level 6

The Sequel

#59316 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre the one that came back four pages later after a random comment.You just felt like gettin on stage.Well now the moon just moved into virgo,your 12th house of secrets and solitutde.So you cthat'an hop off now.Youre energy will feel low these next two days(its a time to recharge your spiritual batteries each month).
Will you stop with this zodiac mess?! and no I didn't I was having a conversation with someone else and you needed some attention so you came in to start some mess..seems like you're always on stage, cap and if you're not it's a problem thats why you bumped this thread back to back just so somebody could see you were posting and when you saw nobody gave a fck(which they never do) is when you decided to get yourself some attention....

Level 6

The Sequel

#59320 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> Youre good manipulator.I was talking about leos since the moon was in Leo,until you came and stuck your big forehead in this thread.Since you a libra,and you made a comment that libras arent vain,i corrected you.
So I stuck my big head in when I was simply posting and minding my own damn business and having an A&B conversation with someone else?? Let's be real, cap.. The only reason you keep mentioning LEOS is because of a
certain someone in this thread who you keep trying to start shyt with..I guess you felt I was getting in the middle of some mess you were trying to stir up and so you decided to pick at me and you're just mad because the target isn't for entertaining your bullshyt right now lololol you're obviously the one trying to manipulate but you're nit that bright ..it's the "random thoughts thread" and I can post whatever random thought I feel like posting whenever I feel like posting..and THAT also goes without saying...

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You're often balancing insecurity coupled with mad vanity.
Many libras have a very strong ugly duckling complex that they experience in their life.After going through that (i.e. ugly duckling realizes how beautiful and loveable they are later).People may always tell you youre beautful but deep down you may feel average,or not "perfect" enough.Yours is the sign of beauty/balance/symetry.Of coarse ther are other qaspects in a chart that can offset those qualities.Thats just an example of the scales you have to balance.
And this is another reason this zodiac crap isn't to be taken seriously..I had no "ugly duckling complex"..seriously... you can't base someone's personality, etc on this..

Level 6

The Sequel

#59321 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? No one asked you.See?Its ok for you to do it.
Well apparently you do care because you keep commenting..it was a response, again, to someone who obviously ain't you so keep it moving.... that's all you gotta do... simple..:-/

Level 6

The Sequel

#59323 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean back to back? They say yall love a good debate but hate to argue.Always trying find that balance.lol.I laready know from the monogomy thread,you could do this all day.If your referring to when i reposted a post earlier,thats when the selorna phaggot spammed the thread and burried our comments. Go to bed Jaz.
Back to back...you got like 8 comments right next to each other, all about leos trying to be seen and start some mess And when selorna came you posted even more to make sure your comments would be seen ! Lol and just about everybody know you'll start arguments just for the hell of it like you did today...no take your azz to bed

Level 6

The Sequel

#59325 Aug 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>How could you be responding to someone who wasnt talking to you?And you accused me of the same thing.But yeah,we'll just keep it moving.
Omg you are so slow smh lolol...
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Buffalo, NY

#59328 Aug 8, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#59329 Aug 8, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow..."too expensive to hire as an actor"...
...that's some baller sh!t right there.
He should do it anyway. At this stage of Will's career its not about $$$, it's about legacy and how he'll be remembered. Besides, its "Independence Day" not the "Wild-Wild West" sequel...LOL!!!
He made a wise investment to start up his own production company where he can set his own salary in movies.

I agree, I would do the movie too. I'm sure Vivian would love to do the sequel. Jaden can play the grown up version of the little boy from the first independence day.:)
afro expert

Naperville, IL

#59330 Aug 8, 2013
LawOfAttractive wrote:
No offense to anyone but I think if a woman has waist length hair, she's automatically gorgeous.
Now I see why you black women eat pu-ssy.Cause most of your black men are in prison so the only thing around you's is pu-ssy.Am I right?

Level 9

#59331 Aug 8, 2013
Sorry, *Vivica

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59332 Aug 8, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you!
Ikr! LATO!@the last part lol lol I'm very paranoid about that sort of thing, especially since my hair is so long, someone could be playing in it and I wouldn't even know it.. If someone gets too close to me I tend to pull it to the side or move at least ten feet, but I can't always do that when I'm in class and someone sits behind me.. the only ones I let touch it are ppl I know and feel comfortable with..I went off on one guy at work because he tapped me on my head when I was wearing it in a high bun and he did it HARD! a lot of women have been having problems with him because he doesn't know what is/isn't appropriate in the work place!
People like you just described, Jaz are inappropriate mostly everywhere the post up. Regardless of the setting, they will forever be off steer. Try attending a picnic or some other event that consists of mostly co-workers and bosses and you'll find out quick, fast & in a hurry that the ones that are "OFF" in the workplace are usually the same ones that are "OFF" outside the workplace, except this time your suspicions are confirmed by the person's spouse & kids on just how fcuked up in the head that individual is. Besides...he just wanted to do something to your bun to see what "IT" would do...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Its funny...I have a bredren from the island St. Kitts who hasn't been home since he was a child and he was telling me the whole time he was there he hardly removed his turban (he's Rasta...Bobo Shanti to be exact) and the reason he was so apprehensive, was for that sole primary reason of being suspicious that someone in the household he was staying in would do something to him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59333 Aug 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>He made a wise investment to start up his own production company where he can set his own salary in movies.
I agree, I would do the movie too. I'm sure Vivian would love to do the sequel. Jaden can play the grown up version of the little boy from the first independence day.:)
Yep, Viv definitely could stand to use the work. Jaden would also be a nice follow up. OR...maybe they need to overhaul things all the way around...change EVERYTHING.

I won't be hurrying to go see anything about aliens though. That concept is a dead horse to me. Blacks need to be consumers of film that depicts social injustice & the struggle. Movies like "Fritvale Station" are things WE need to be investing in.

If we're going to see a film and make a date of it where you invest 15-20 dollars of hard earned money and invest 2-3 hours of PRECIOUS TIME to view a particular piece of cinematography, the film should spark something in US to organize & motivate. If we're going to watch something frivolous and meaningless we can just stay home and watch tv. Nahmeen..?

Level 9

#59334 Aug 8, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Viv definitely could stand to use the work. Jaden would also be a nice follow up. OR...maybe they need to overhaul things all the way around...change EVERYTHING.
I won't be hurrying to go see anything about aliens though. That concept is a dead horse to me. Blacks need to be consumers of film that depicts social injustice & the struggle. Movies like "Fritvale Station" are things WE need to be investing in.
If we're going to see a film and make a date of it where you invest 15-20 dollars of hard earned money and invest 2-3 hours of PRECIOUS TIME to view a particular piece of cinematography, the film should spark something in US to organize & motivate. If we're going to watch something frivolous and meaningless we can just stay home and watch tv. Nahmeen..?
Great comment! I totally agree with seeing the Oscar Grant story.
SODN

Lexington, NC

#59335 Aug 8, 2013
Vamp is a fat b:tch!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59336 Aug 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Great comment! I totally agree with seeing the Oscar Grant story.
I'm hearing its a really sobering experience. I want to see it but I'm still processing this Trayvon bullsh!t.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59337 Aug 8, 2013
I wonder why Oscar Grant;s father is suing for money? He is a crack dealer who spent the vast majority of his son's life in prison for murder. He paid no child support and did not raise his son... So I wonder why this black "father" is trying to make money from his son's death.
Even if he did get a pay off, the family of the person HE murdered would surely just sue him for his newly acquired cash.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59338 Aug 8, 2013
The sins of the father... the father sold crack and murdered someone, and decades later his own son was shot dead.
Karma.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#59339 Aug 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Great comment! I totally agree with seeing the Oscar Grant story.
I just recently saw Fruitvale Station a few days ago, and to be honest, these scenario's pose more as temporary entertainment then race relations. How many people walked out of that movie and said to themselves, "You know what, I have to do something". I'm sure many people shared my experience. Left the movies in a serious tone, talked about the movie on the way home, and then changed the conversation to something more uplifting. It's almost like we've become numb to these situations. How could a person say the movie was good or not? I doubt Oscar Grant would be glad that we gave the movie two thumbs up. I'm sure he'd rather be alive instead.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#59340 Aug 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
The sins of the father... the father sold crack and murdered someone, and decades later his own son was shot dead.
Karma.
What a nasty piece of work YOU are. Let's see if I have this right. All of the inappropriate things YOU have done in your life should come back to haunt your daughter later on? In essence that is what you are saying happened to Oscar Grant who YOU did NOT know nor should you believe everything you read online or in the news but, then again, YOU have never shown a propensity towards future MENSA membership. YOU are one bitter, hateful and jealous harridan. Maybe you should spend some time volunteering and putting your sorry life in order. Just a thought......smh....

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#59341 Aug 8, 2013
What a lovely day :) I wonder what my "staff" has been up to..

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,566,893
++a--x--e is gay, I have proof (Feb '12) 3 min The Watchful Axe 24
News Jada Pinkett Smith: Girls Trip is 'important' f... 8 min SBT 1
I'm The Watchful Axe and I'm a post op fruitcake/ 8 min The Watchful Axe 6
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 9 min Redefined 54
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min The Incredulous Axe 4,047
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 17 min The Watchful Axe 7
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 19 min Dudley 906
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 41 min Prophets prophesy 60
Women: What is more important to you? 3 hr lori579 86
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr lori579 1,548
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 3 hr tr a gic 154
More from around the web