Random thoughts...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#58925 Aug 3, 2013
homey wrote:
<quoted text>I totally get it. You get fed up with him calling vamp gay, so you jumped in and took over while vamp took off.
And Vamp started the entire thing too. I never mention the guy. He attacked me out of nowhere because a female tricked him. NewNew just I don't understand her. She's mean, she wears suits, and she denied having a kid for years and made fun of other women for being baby mama's when she's one her dam self.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58926 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>If you totally gets it you would know Anderson has probably called you gay too. It's part of his insecurity.
How is calling gay dudes gay make me insecure? Dude said he would throw his panties at other dudes then asked the dude if he was going to buy him flowers too. That's just 1 instance. There's many more.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58927 Aug 3, 2013
Miley wrote:
<quoted text>What color was the suit?
Dirty grey.

it looked like the kind of suit that a homeless man would wear. I'm not making this up. Anybody that saw the picture can verify it. She can even post it again and let you judge for yourself.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58928 Aug 3, 2013
Miley wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the world is average, but fck yea you guys should post photos to prove each other wrong. or STFU
I agree. I have no problem with doing that. If she agrees to do it, I'll even go first.

She called me fat with dirty braids.. and I said she was fugly with short wild looking hair and a dirty face and wearing a grey suit.

If she says she'll post, then I'll go first. I don't lie. Don't have a reason to.

I'm the only one that complimented her, and all I think I said was she looked "professional".

I would smang though,™ but that's just because I'm more tied sexually into the spiritual. Me and her clash there. smang central™

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58929 Aug 3, 2013
Miley wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the world is average, but fck yea you guys should post photos to prove each other wrong. or STFU
And I agree with the average comment 100%. She's not average though and her attitude stinks and she's crazy. I wouldn't say this if she wasn't so into bashing other peoples looks then hiding behind anonymity. If Stonelove saw what NewNew actually looked like, like the rest of us on Aziya site and newnew site did, she would love having convo's with newnew about who look how.

Real talk™

..but I would smang NewNew over stone just because of the tension and Stone is on some other shcit spiritually.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58930 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, good question?? And what style was the suit? Lol!
Like you don't know about your own dam suit. You're the one that was wearing it, why don't you tell us what "style" it was.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#58931 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby didn't you say that you was leaving?:) Go on a date or something MsNewNew.. and you know you were wearing a suit in that picture.
And who gave you compliments and called you a celebrity with "pretty white teeth" :) If somebody complimenting your teeth, then that pretty much confirms everything I said.
Hey, I "smang" em ugly too if it's sexual tension built up around em. I'll smang it out the frame baby.. smang you right out that suit :)
Damn you are a weak fat liar. Lol!!! I see why you were played by a woman 6,000 miles away to give up your password to your topix account. Your dumb azz even let her read your pm's and post as you and this is why I will always play your azz too. Shut up with your weak azz.

That sh!t was so funny though... "MsNewNew don't write back to this account, I might not get the message because I gave ''''' my password and she's reading my pm's". Ha!! That was some gayblade sh!t to the tenth power. What so call Big tough MAN gives out his account password to a stranger? That shows how weak you are. Now don't lie when everyone laughed at your azz on several threads.

Anderson you are a trolling loser to me. FYI you do understand your azz is block, right? So that little comment about sending me a PM was very funny to me.

SWEET dreams punk....

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58932 Aug 3, 2013
Miley wrote:
<quoted text>i don't see you on the thread discussing it.
That's because NewNew was my baby back then. Everyday I would have like 1000 PM's from her btching about other people and accusing people of being trolls and drama and shcit. Same thing she's doing to Vamp now. Only difference is I know women because I fck them. Vamp doesn't. So instead of just keeping the crazy stuff in the PM's like I did because obviously she's crazy..

.. I would just try and talk her out of the drama.. I would try and get her going about how her day was etc.. etc..

NewNew ain't nice. You might think she is. But she is mean as a bulldog. She would attack so many other posters in my PM, but I just kept it all secret.. even after she would bash me.

It's weird .. same way she was going on and on calling all those other women single moms and hiding the fact that she was one too. She would attack me.. like I didn't have all kind of shcit on her. She's off upstairs someone with shcit like that. Just like she knows dam well she had a suit on.. but is claiming she didn't... even though I know other people saw the picture and can verify it.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58933 Aug 3, 2013
Lindsey wrote:
<quoted text>Unless they agree with you, then you "LOL" and cosign with them. SMH
Exactly. Registered or unregistered troll or not.. if they agree with her.. then she "lol" and cosign just like you stated.

That's real Talk.™

Just like when Zaius (racist) used to have her running up and down the forum calling him intelligent. And like when her and vamp was making fun of Trayvon Martin and saying "I'm glad they got the stand your ground law".

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#58934 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is calling gay dudes gay make me insecure? Dude said he would throw his panties at other dudes then asked the dude if he was going to buy him flowers too. That's just 1 instance. There's many more.
When you trolled as MrAndersOn (yeah I know people, dumb azz) you told another man under MrAndersOn you would like to get a room with him.... Its a good thing he knew it was you trolling... Ain't that right fckboy?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58935 Aug 3, 2013
Smokin Dat MOFOoud wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did is tell on yourself, you dainty fresh, phaggotty ass mofo.
Hush btch boy, run along....
Another MsNewNew account. smh.
Vain

Bogotá, Colombia

#58936 Aug 3, 2013
Welp, I think she is getting this back for what she did to Capree.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58937 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are a weak fat liar. Lol!!! I see why you were played by a woman 6,000 miles away to give up your password to your topix account. Your dumb azz even let her read your pm's and post as you and this is why I will always play your azz too. Shut up with your weak azz.
That sh!t was so funny though... "MsNewNew don't write back to this account, I might not get the message because I gave ''''' my password and she's reading my pm's". Ha!! That was some gayblade sh!t to the tenth power. What so call Big tough MAN gives out his account password to a stranger? That shows how weak you are. Now don't lie when everyone laughed at your azz on several threads.
Anderson you are a trolling loser to me. FYI you do understand your azz is block, right? So that little comment about sending me a PM was very funny to me.
SWEET dreams punk....
It's a topix account MsNewNew. it ain't that serious to most of us like it is to you. Maybe if you spent some time with your kid you'd think differently and see how meaningless it is.

You're obsessed with everybody else's business here because you don't have any. You don't have a man that's interested in you here, or in real life.

That's not my fault or stonelove. I don't think a meaningless harmless game between two adults is as big of a deal as you think it is. I have big things going on in my life. My topix account isn't one of those. I know you don't understand what I am saying at this point in your life having been alone all these years and chasing after a gay man on the internet, but there's more to life :)
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58938 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
When you trolled as MrAndersOn (yeah I know people, dumb azz) you told another man under MrAndersOn you would like to get a room with him.... Its a good thing he knew it was you trolling... Ain't that right fckboy?
You don't even like that other man, or do you? You're mjust trying to drag him into it for back up. Using him like you said you used MrAnderson.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58939 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
What?

So now you're holding me accountable for people stealing my name and posting gay things? Vamp posted gay things from HIS ACCOUNT that was actually him....

Some troll using "MrAndersOn" is quite a stretch, even for you :) All the intelligent black posters here get impersonated over and over again.

It's like the other poster mentioned about you and the hypocrisy when it comes to the unregistered people that don't agree with you.. then they are trolls... but when they say something you like.. you're ready to say it's the actual person they're impersonated and trolling.

MsNewNew, just give it up. If you want to do anything, let's just post the pictures.

Nobody wants to hear about all the speculation and made up stories etc. We post the pics and that will clear up EVERYTHING.

Do you agree?
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58940 Aug 3, 2013
Enough of this... LOL

You all are two faced. Tomorrow if Mranderson is fighting with someone Msnewnew doesn't like she will be cosigning, and the same with Mranderson. You two need to kiss and make up. Nobody cares if she's ugly with a bob haircut, nobody cares if you're fat with dirty braids and man boobs. Unless you two post pics show you're not, but we know you are. LOL
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58941 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
So now you're holding me accountable for people stealing my name and posting gay things? Vamp posted gay things from HIS ACCOUNT that was actually him....
Some troll using "MrAndersOn" is quite a stretch, even for you :) All the intelligent black posters here get impersonated over and over again.
It's like the other poster mentioned about you and the hypocrisy when it comes to the unregistered people that don't agree with you.. then they are trolls... but when they say something you like.. you're ready to say it's the actual person they're impersonated and trolling.
MsNewNew, just give it up. If you want to do anything, let's just post the pictures.
Nobody wants to hear about all the speculation and made up stories etc. We post the pics and that will clear up EVERYTHING.
Do you agree?
Why are you such a woman hater? You argue with a lot of females on here,anyway post the pics so we all can laugh.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58942 Aug 3, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a woman hater? You argue with a lot of females on here,anyway post the pics so we all can laugh.
The only reason I come to non political discussions is to speak with and flirt with the females.

I don't post to dudes. Never. I respond out of kindness but I really don't post to dudes. Dudes like to follow me then post to me, but that's about it.

I don't have any interest in logging on the net in my spare time to chat with guys.

Most of the female stuff is just talking dirty man woman chat. They like that kind of stuff. All these females you see me arguing with are usually blowing up my inbox or will at any moment.
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58943 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason I come to non political discussions is to speak with and flirt with the females.
I don't post to dudes. Never. I respond out of kindness but I really don't post to dudes. Dudes like to follow me then post to me, but that's about it.
I don't have any interest in logging on the net in my spare time to chat with guys.
Most of the female stuff is just talking dirty man woman chat. They like that kind of stuff. All these females you see me arguing with are usually blowing up my inbox or will at any moment.
ok. But dude, does she really have the old school bob hair cut or was that pic from the 1980's?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#58944 Aug 3, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>ok. But dude, does she really have the old school bob hair cut or was that pic from the 1980's?
NewNew could post her picture at any moment and prove that I'm lying... she could even pretend like she's going to post her picture just to get me to post mine since I said that I would go first to prove her point that I'm fat and have dirty braids. She wont do either, because she's full of "it".

Just like she said I was blocked but a few posts earlier she said she was waiting to get my PM saying "you know you was wrong".

She just need a good "smang". That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,278,351
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 min Righteous 173
9/11 and HOW Albino Pope, USA and Whites Cope w... 9 min Dumb and Broke 12
patriot dvc molon labe 15 min Fabulous 29
Can a black girl be country? (Jun '12) 21 min Fabulous 62
Poll Do Dominicans consider themselves black? (May '10) 30 min Stalin143 150
White people take notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oct '08) 37 min Sam 69
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 37 min Righteous 87
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 54 min Nikki 84
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 3 hr Jake 24