But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Dang I have Anderson constantly fizzling out.

That what you get for trolling.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
I'm going to be real.. NewNew ALWAYS clowning stonelove about how she look, but NewNew is fugly as fck.
Anybody that seen her head shot that 1 or two days she had it up before she realized how crazy her azz look can vouch for this.
Remember them ugly bumpy dirty shapeless legs.. the head matches. 100% match. And she had a bowl cut like them white boys getting. short hair bowl cut ugly as all outdoors and she was trying to clown shalimar. smh.
Lol!!! Girl Please!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a kid by a man that doesn't care about you, stop worrying about me. lol :)
If you think I'm Aziya and drugsRdumb and selina london (all posters who used to argue with the racists while you kissed up to them) then that's your business.
I don't need to post the link, another poster her posted all up down the forum and everybody read it over and over again.
Lol is all I can do... You're a joke! You're the first one to call another man gay but you're the A-1 sissy on here. You play some of the weakest games and then try to laugh it off. Your azz ain't laughing now.

You need to stop trolling and playing... and grow up!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that image is our normal PM all the way... You can't talk your azz out of this....
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/Mr-Zaius/me...
I know you're not them dumb azz, the point is that you wanted Zauis to think you were... Duh! And that's the reason he laughed and called you out as gay.
Okay, this is your evidence that I'm a troll with multiple accounts. I'm not going to argue with you about this stupid shcit. The man that fathered your kid didn't even stick around to argue with you about stupid schit and you claimed to be the "head master" giving the best Head or something like that. So if he didn't stick around to argue stupid schit with you and you was giving him the "best head" and a kid.. then I'm not wasting time arguing your stupid shcit either babe :)

All the other black posters know you were kissing he arse while he attacked blacks, HE GOT BUSTED BY TOP MOD posting as a female, and he tried to make a dumb PM because I was clowning him.

See everybodies reaction in the link.. that's because they already knew and you did too.

You are just reaching like the Sock it is Mayo thing. Reaching baby mama :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol is all I can do... You're a joke! You're the first one to call another man gay but you're the A-1 sissy on here. You play some of the weakest games and then try to laugh it off. Your azz ain't laughing now.
You need to stop trolling and playing... and grow up!
NewNew, you haven't shown 1 piece of proof that I troll. A photoshop picture from a white supremacists claiming I'm other black posters he doesn't like isn't proof of me trolling.

It's only proof that what everybody said about you being a racist white boy boot licker a few years back is true... and that you still have tendencies :)

Sound like NewNew running out of steam :)

This is why you don't bother people who aren't bothering you.. you never know what could happen. Go kiss up to your IRBM "Kings" and look stupid like you normally do. Stupid and desperate. You weak weak black woman :)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Here's some of the black posters discussing it. How you were the only one stupid enough to be tricked by Zaius.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TT0QNCUVE7GG6...
WTH is this? You have members going through different doors to get to one door and then the sh!t don't even show the original comment about the topic at hand. One thread people was discussing IP's and another was on people trolling under different names... hell IDK.

You didn't play that one right.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

NewNew said she give the best head or something like that. lol :)

Prove that schit to me. I don't care about all your other stupid comments. You're just a dumb single mother.

If you want to prove something to me, then prove your "head" skills.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they started it. If you look back you'll see that NewNew came running in attack me with lies.
I never called NewNew ugly before. I mean we all know it, and even though she was harass stonelove constantly over her looks, I never said a word about how fugly NewNew really is. Stone isn't ugly... not even close. NewNew is the real deal ugly duck female. I never pointed this out.
The only poster that clowned her was 2 others... but we all saw the pick and know why it came down so quick and will never ever go back up.
I'm a nice guy. I'm just here to post about "smanging" a few chicks and chill.
Lol!! Do you really want to talk about pictures... Really Negro?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is this? You have members going through different doors to get to one door and then the sh!t don't even show the original comment about the topic at hand. One thread people was discussing IP's and another was on people trolling under different names... hell IDK.
You didn't play that one right.
You know why your website failed? Because you have a terrible personality. lol :)

You been on this website for years and no man has hit in all that time.

I been putting in work in good puxxy since the day you met me on this website lady, and U.O.E.N.O. I just took my dck out some black puxxy a few hours ago ;) And not no ugly crazy female like you :)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
NewNew said she give the best head or something like that. lol :)
Prove that schit to me. I don't care about all your other stupid comments. You're just a dumb single mother.
If you want to prove something to me, then prove your "head" skills.
LOL!! Girl Bump that link too... I didn't say anything about "I". Find the link and I once again show you're lying. Lol!

OMG! You are pulling out straws left to right. LOL!!!

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Do you really want to talk about pictures... Really Negro?
Let's put em up.

Bring em out Bring em out

But let's post em..

I bet you want because you know your azz is ugly as fck and everybody that saw your picture can vouch for that.

Most of the females here are average/slightly below average. You are drop dead ugly as fck and you know it too. You have to know it. You can't even give your puxxy away. You can't even give your puxxy to a gay ntta that would do anything to prove he likes females.

:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!! Now she wants to talk about the website...

Hey try the corner left, I think you left some straws.

You are so sissified. Lol!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Weren't you talking about Canday and Shalimarr on a Saturday?... Well look at you. Lol!

Later child...:)
Cee Gawd

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

A lotta black on black violence in this thread...

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

NewNew was wearing a suit on her picture. lol.

No lie, you can't make this kind of stuff up. NewNew had a suit on.

I never seen nothing like that. lol
Foolio

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

What happened to vamp? He left her to fight his battles.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Cee Gawd wrote:
:) We're be alright. Just a simple girl fight. I'm expecting a new PM by next week starting with you know you were wrong NewNew. It's all good...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

*we'll

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Cee Gawd wrote:
Lol, I still love the btch though. Me and her go waay back before everybody on this thread. She knows that anytime she wants to get a good "smang" from a handsome successful man, my door is always open to her.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Weren't you talking about Canday and Shalimarr on a Saturday?... Well look at you. Lol!
Later child...:)
You still my baby ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,661 - 54,680 of77,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••