Random thoughts...

“R.I.P.Cuzzo <3 317/87-7/29/13”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#58797 Aug 2, 2013
candella wrote:
lol white folks are such horrible drivers especially the women.Dxmn don't believe that stereotype that asian folks are bad,white folks are the worst drivers ever.
Make up your mind. Do you want to kiss their asz or insult them?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58798 Aug 2, 2013
The Indian forum is quite busy today, busier than usual. They are posting about Tall light skinned people being the best looking. Which I disagree with, but it's their culture and I like reading their opinions.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58799 Aug 2, 2013
cherry toaster strudels are so yummy.I had 2 of them for breakfast.I haven't had them in a while.Was very busy today I was out all day.I'm getting use to getting up really early.My next seminar we are gonna talk about pre labor and and stuff.We learned about nutrition and excercise and did a little bit of that.Some squatting and some techniques to handle contractions.

I got measured today I'm around 28-29 centimeters...need to google that to make sure I'm on schedule.The doctor says I am
candella

Wichita, KS

#58800 Aug 2, 2013
I've been measuring a week ahead which makes me believe it's the blonde haired blue eyed guy's baby because I'm bigger for it's gestational age.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#58801 Aug 2, 2013
Someone was busted LYING AGAIN:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR... post #58736

candella wrote:

and the obsession and harassment continues.Stop worrying about my baby.My baby girl will live a long and healthy life.I've never said I didn't want a healthy child so you need to quit lying.Telling me to move on and here you are still making slanderous posts about me.If I want children I will have more children.You have no idea about KC and I maybe you are jealous.You use to call him everyday so you must've had some feelings for him.KC and I are good friends but he wants me to behave on topix and leave the dirty talk for the phone lol.I will respect that.
Parents that have are having biracial children talk about how their kids would look like that's normal because the baby will be mixed.There is nothing wrong with that.You will be proven wrong and you will eat your words when my daughter gorws up to be successful.

KC wrote:
lol cool story....not.
smdh!
first of all, we're not in a relationship so stop coming here telling folks things like you're trying to make them think that we are.

second, IIRC, you we're bashing NSD's deceased daughter along with the other assholes on the forum so in a way, I don't blame her for giving you a hard time.
Don't get me wrong Kiddo, I am not taking sides or anything but that was evil and fckd up and she has every right to fck with you because of the foul things you said about her only child she lost to murder.

third, you really need to quit setting yourself up to be in these positions that will make others want to go HAM on that ass by busting you in lies and making yourself seem like some morally depraved, cheap,tasteless, classless, and nasty little tramp with mental issues.
it's embarrassing.

fourth, I won't even bother telling you what i think of that last text you sent me.
smh!

last, please stop mentioning my name here like we got it going on or something because we don't.
you can be a good woman for a deserving man. The potential is there.
but you have a lot more maturing to do and need to own up to your personal responsibilities.
seeking some form of mental help and guidance from a licensed professional or even a kind and caring mentor wouldn't hurt either just saying.

KEEP LYING,CANDACE. Just remember next time you decide to mess with someone that it WILL come back to get you. What you did was just plain WRONG and you have NEVER apologised for it. Until you do, karma will be very unkind to you. Still sayin'.....
candella

Wichita, KS

#58802 Aug 2, 2013
member of the NSD Network wrote:
<quoted text>lol cool story....not.
smdh!
first of all, we're not in a relationship so stop coming here telling folks things like you're trying to make them think that we are.
second, IIRC, you we're bashing NSD's deceased daughter along with the other assholes on the forum so in a way, I don't blame her for giving you a hard time.
Don't get me wrong Kiddo, I am not taking sides or anything but that was evil and fckd up and she has every right to fck with you because of the foul things you said about her only child she lost to murder.
third, you really need to quit setting yourself up to be in these positions that will make others want to go HAM on that ass by busting you in lies and making yourself seem like some morally depraved, cheap,tasteless, classless, and nasty little tramp with mental issues.
it's embarrassing.
fourth, I won't even bother telling you what i think of that last text you sent me.
smh!
last, please stop mentioning my name here like we got it going on or something because we don't.
but you have a lot more maturing to do and need to own up to your personal responsibilities.
seeking some form of mental help and guidance from a licensed professional or even a kind and caring mentor wouldn't hurt either just saying;)
I didn't see this post.If that's the way you feel you need to stop leading me on and stop contacting me.You tell me one thing on the phone and then you talk shid on here because you don't want anybody to know that you and I are talking to each other.If you are ashamed of me,you need to let me go then.Don't be on the phone saying that you care for me and shid like that so you can get on nsd's good side.You are very 2 faced.If you ashamed of how I act on topix then don't fxcking talk to me at all.You can't have it both ways.If you can't accept me for who I am then you shouldn't even bother with me at all.It's sad for a man your age to be playing mind games with woman that is half your age.So as far as I'm concerned I don't want to hear from you again.Do not CALL or TEXT me again.Because obviously I can't trust you.

I could post the text messages you send me but I'm not gonna waste my time.NSD herself told you she didn't trust you with her personal information so that oughta tell you something.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58803 Aug 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Someone was busted LYING AGAIN:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR... post #58736
candella wrote:
and the obsession and harassment continues.Stop worrying about my baby.My baby girl will live a long and healthy life.I've never said I didn't want a healthy child so you need to quit lying.Telling me to move on and here you are still making slanderous posts about me.If I want children I will have more children.You have no idea about KC and I maybe you are jealous.You use to call him everyday so you must've had some feelings for him.KC and I are good friends but he wants me to behave on topix and leave the dirty talk for the phone lol.I will respect that.
Parents that have are having biracial children talk about how their kids would look like that's normal because the baby will be mixed.There is nothing wrong with that.You will be proven wrong and you will eat your words when my daughter gorws up to be successful.
KC wrote:
lol cool story....not.
smdh!
it's embarrassing.
smh!
seeking some form of mental help and guidance from a licensed professional or even a kind and caring mentor wouldn't hurt either just saying.
KEEP LYING,CANDACE. Just remember next time you decide to mess with someone that it WILL come back to get you. What you did was just plain WRONG and you have NEVER apologised for it. Until you do, karma will be very unkind to you. Still sayin'.....
Grow up
candella

Wichita, KS

#58804 Aug 2, 2013
and I am that nasty tramp that you came to see in kansas that you still communicated with so let that shid sink in

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#58805 Aug 2, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up
Considering you have NO idea who your baby's daddy actually IS, you might wish to take your own advice but hopefully you will get some assistance learning how to be a decent human being. As of right now, YOU are the furthest thing from it. Your poor baby needs all the prayers she can get and, perhaps, an intervention.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58806 Aug 2, 2013
I will only talk to people who treat me with some respect and are positive and you haven't been that way to me.You treat me like a piece of meat.If you came back here to kansas your intentions wouldn't be any different then the last time you came.You try to bash my friend cowvan but at least he treats me well.He wouldn't come on here and say those things about me and he's not ashamed of me and accepts me for who I am.So does Donivan.You,Cap and other men from here have no respect for women that you try to talk to privately
candella

Wichita, KS

#58807 Aug 2, 2013
and nsd if you want apology then sincerely apologize for what I said about your daughter and will not bring her up again.With that being said I do not want to hear from either you 2 again.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58808 Aug 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you have NO idea who your baby's daddy actually IS, you might wish to take your own advice but hopefully you will get some assistance learning how to be a decent human being. As of right now, YOU are the furthest thing from it. Your poor baby needs all the prayers she can get and, perhaps, an intervention.
How would you know I don't know who daddy is?
candella

Wichita, KS

#58811 Aug 2, 2013
lol still playing games can't have it both ways man.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58815 Aug 2, 2013
I can't wait to hold my baby girl :( I love talking to her and feeling her kick.I pressed my belly against the cat and she kicked him and cat took off lol shid was hilarious.He tries to press on my belly but get freaked out her kicks are strong.My brother was like dxmn don't that shid her I'm like nah
candella

Wichita, KS

#58816 Aug 2, 2013
wow that was a very nice intense conversation I just had.:) Very deep.It's always good to have a good friend to talk to.I really needed that.The conversation just flowed,we could've talked for hours.

Cowvan just finished making the homemade pizza which is excellent and a great paired up with my guava juice.

I also want to thank KC for calling me up and clearing that shid up.I won't bring our business up anymore
candella

Wichita, KS

#58817 Aug 2, 2013
I can't blame some of the men on here for feeling that way.They don't want people to know on here that we are talking cause there are people on here that will use that against them since I'm known for messing around with a few guys on topix and that my reputation on here isn't good.They hate to love me but can't help it.That's just candayam
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#58818 Aug 2, 2013
Women are so fcking stupid it's unbelievable. I don't see how any man on this planet can have problems getting laid.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#58819 Aug 2, 2013
The King wrote:
Women are so fcking stupid it's unbelievable. I don't see how any man on this planet can have problems getting laid.
Bruh bruh you know MsNewNew make me "feel some type of way" ™

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#58820 Aug 2, 2013
Rating Posts wrote:
i remember when jaz used to stalk anderson all over the forum. lol
lol, come on man don't bring that up.. you know talking about stuff like this make her "feel some type of way" ™

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58822 Aug 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
I have always said you post pics and videos to degrade BW, not for any other purpose.
You're a black woman hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Women will suck anybody's d!ck 1 min Tamale 22
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min johnplustwomore 2,255
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 3 min Go Blue Forever 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,251,937
News The powerful politics of Barack Obama's eulogy ... 6 min Go Blue Forever 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 9 min Go Blue Forever 2,421
The New Wild West: Black Urban America 11 min freddie47 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,350
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 47 min Tamale 189
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr audy17 30,733
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 hr www 122,303
More from around the web