Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#59081 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>thank you.
thank you for driving those trucks full of diapers across america KC!

lmao :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59082 Aug 4, 2013
KC probably wears a diaper while he's driving too, to keep from having to pull over and miss his delivery time. lol :) You're just a delivery boy KC. No different than the 10 year old kid that rides through the neighbor on his bicycle delivering papers .. lol
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#59083 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh snap! Lmao!
True Story....
Joseline

Indonesia

#59084 Aug 4, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked it to do that in the past. He/She isn't going to do neither. Show a pic or a pic of them with the name/date/time. I just like to bring it up. Because I know it's not going to happen.
[email protected] a picture he needs to post a video. Doby did that too.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59085 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>thanks.
this bitchmade MOFO is fake as the smile on Gov. Palin's.
Come on man.. you know nothing about politics. Stick to big rigs and traffic patterns and discussing your favorite energy drink and sleazy truck stop with the other truckers :)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#59087 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All we need to discuss is why you were lurking and continue to lurk around me.:)
Everything else has already been confirmed which is why it bothers you so much :)
It's confirmed that you're a fraud.

It's confirmed that you're not ever going to show your picture.

It's confirmed that you are the cancer of Topix who help destroy the fun that we were having......

People stop being able to be themselves, post their pictures and talk to who they want to talk to.....

Why do you give a flying banana who people talk to in here?

When you're not who you say you are..........

I find you and your posts boring. But I knew you were on RT threads causing drama.

Location hidden

#59089 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Who else do I post as? I'll give you that opportunity to discuss something different. Unless you come up with something semi possible and slightly intelligent... we're going to go back to the lurking conversation :)
Deal?
Sigh! Didn't you just admit to posting as AgentSmith? Which also means that you can also be posting as others. You're not to be trusted. Why do you think people judge your posts negative? They are on to you.

Question? How many people are you on Random Thoughts? Go!? lol!
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen you post and do worse things KC. The only black posters I attacked under that name was you..
for r3ping canday due to her obvious mental instability...
Mdj... for trolling and enabling white racists
APV .. for meeting up with white racists and trying to act pro black on the forum.
Those were the only black people.. and most people were pretty ok with that.
I'm actually shocked to find out that you and NSD are cool. You're a piece of schit to the highest degree.
Cap Black

United States

#59095 Aug 4, 2013
"You are already gods, buddhas from the very beginning. It is not that you have to become buddhas - the treasure is there, only you don't know where you have put it. You have forgotten the key, or you have forgotten how to use the key.You are so drunk with knowledge that you have become oblivious of all that you are. Knowledge is alcoholic; it makes people drunk. Then their perception is blurred, then their remembrance is at a minimum. Then they start seeing things that are not, and they stop seeing things that are."--Osho

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#59096 Aug 4, 2013
You negros need therapy. You are way too far gone for Jesus. Jesus can't help you now. You need Freud!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59097 Aug 4, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's confirmed that you're a fraud.
It's confirmed that you're not ever going to show your picture.
It's confirmed that you are the cancer of Topix who help destroy the fun that we were having......
People stop being able to be themselves, post their pictures and talk to who they want to talk to.....
Why do you give a flying banana who people talk to in here?
When you're not who you say you are..........
I find you and your posts boring. But I knew you were on RT threads causing drama.
You're following me Mdj :)

Not that I didn't already know because my App shows your IP every time you rate my posts.

It's good other people see this though.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59098 Aug 4, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh! Didn't you just admit to posting as AgentSmith? Which also means that you can also be posting as others. You're not to be trusted. Why do you think people judge your posts negative? They are on to you.
Question? How many people are you on Random Thoughts? Go!? lol!
<quoted text>
Well Mdj Agentsmith was banned... Then there came Anderson... Agent was reinstated.

Every one knows that.

Remember when ALL the black posters boycotted topix ??

Who stayed behind posting to and entertaining the white racists MDJ?

Location hidden

#59099 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
KC it's not that I look down on you simply because you're older than me and you drive a truck. lol... I look down on you because you have a low IQ you're older than me and you drive a truck.
Now I don't expect you to understand any of this (because you drive trucks) but if you go back to your comment where you talking about the kind of men canday sleep with... add yourself in there and you'll understand how the rest of society sees you.
It was funny watching you.. a guy that slept with canday describe the type of guys that ...well.... sleep with canday :)
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

What's wrong with being a truck driver?

Truck Drivers can make thousands in a couple of hours. Can you make thousands in a couple of hours?

My Mother's boyfriend was a Truck Driver. And he's still sitting on money.

How do Society see a man who's earning an honest living?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#59100 Aug 4, 2013
Blaam Blaam Blaam Blaaaaaam.....you'll never find....a hair line like mine....

TerryTimeWhite woman.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59101 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>I texted Canday about an hour ago to tell her that I was sorry and that I took back what I said about her.
I had to take it into consideration that she's well on her way to be a mother and that wasn't nothing she needed to read and bring her down.
and stop pretending that you care for her Douchebag.
IIRC, you used to bash her under different names saying even worse shyt to and about her.
What a fuggin puss-boy....smh!
KC it's not about what you say... I feel like I'm talking to my son here... It's about what you do son...I'm combination with what you.

You actually crossed the barrier and you know it... You took it to the next level.. So now what you say matters. Do you understand that boy?

And the thing about this discussion between us.... It shouldn't even be happening. For some strange possibly homosexual reason you mentioned me in your post to NewNew. So here we are.

I don't come here to have convo with guys , especially guys I look down on.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59103 Aug 4, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
What's wrong with being a truck driver?
Truck Drivers can make thousands in a couple of hours. Can you make thousands in a couple of hours?
My Mother's boyfriend was a Truck Driver. And he's still sitting on money.
How do Society see a man who's earning an honest living?
So you're just going to look for any reason at all to talk to me huh?

Well I'm not interested on your take on anything seeing as I consider you dumb and a mammy. If you would like to discuss "smanging" then lets discuss :)

Location hidden

#59104 Aug 4, 2013
Joseline wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] a picture he needs to post a video. Doby did that too.
Doby posted pics of his home he first got here.

Doby posted himself sitting in the office with a sign that says Doby.

Doby posted his phone number.

Doby posted his car.

Doby posted a video of himself.

Doby posted the street he was going to meet the troll at.......or was he still there waiting for the person to show up?

I probably miss a lot of other good stuff Doby posted.

Doby makes these trolls in here look like Gnomes. But they still follow him from thread to thread.

Doby thinks I'm light on these trolls. But they don't care what I say or how I say it. It's all about the Dobe-ster!

And I Love it! I know I'm going to get a good laugh when Doby's on here.

lol! What can I say? Doby's the King!

Location hidden

#59105 Aug 4, 2013
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you joking when youposted that you let a WM buy you a bucket of KFC in exchange for letting him eat a hot wing from your Va Jay Jay?
I would say something to crack your face. But I have to keep it PG in here. Since someone is always reporting me.

Location hidden

#59108 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>well put M.
how have you been doing?
It's been a minute since you and I said anything to each other.
hope you are the great.
I'm not the reason that you and I weren't saying things to one another.

You were Two-Faced.

And you also turned on me. When I hardly knew you.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#59109 Aug 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
You negros need therapy. You are way too far gone for Jesus. Jesus can't help you now. You need Freud!
Why did my post get downvoted? I said the truth, and you negros no it. The way you all are acting isn't right. Get your minds right!

Location hidden

#59110 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>that MOFO is bitchmade M.
MrAsshat really isn't worthy of your argument but I know you like to fight when someone takes it to ya.
go on and handle this bum.
;)
It mentioned my name and wasn't telling the truth. So it's my responsibility to myself to set the record straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are jealous of beautiful biracial/m... 1 min Black guys are scum 571
The FIRST SLAVES in America were WHITE PEOPLE (Aug '11) 3 min Joe 303
What Do Whites Mean By "Fun In the Sun" ? 8 min Truth Hurts 7
Do you ever use your third eye on white people? (Apr '10) 11 min dontworryaboutit 30
What if US society become like Japan's 14 min Skiff Azlaan 1
It's in the Food! 16 min dontworryaboutit 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Moses 46,668
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
WARNING ! Loser Whiteys Deleted Thread: " Engli... 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 26
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 2 hr Truth Hurts 44
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr you knew 136,204
More from around the web