Random thoughts...
Lee

Indonesia

#59036 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I am glad MsNewNew allowed her true colors to be seen yet again.. If you're talking about somebody New will be in the thread for weeks on end every hour of the day...
..but the minute you start talking about her..
she has to go :)
It's quite funny to watch her run off when she becomes the subject of discussion.
LOL!!! We all know which female poster can get MsNewNew to come out of hiding. I won't say any names.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59037 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
every other woman who numbers I have gotten here had no trouble with me nor they ever regretted giving them to out.
FAIL!:OD
.lol then you should have no problem deleting my number then.Dont even ask me about my baby girl either cause I know how you like to be slick like that.I'll stick with talking to men like donivan.
Big lie

Los Angeles, CA

#59038 Aug 4, 2013
I hate when Black people fight with one another. Is it not enough that we're punched around by other races Monday thru Friday? We need to embrace and encourage each other.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59041 Aug 4, 2013
I saw a sister post this on another site and I had to repost this. Funny as shyt!

To ALL the Ladies who are in a hurry to have a BOYFRIEND or get married, a piece of Biblical advice."

"Ruth patiently waiting for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on your Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives:
-Broke-az
-Po-az
-Lyin-az.
-Cheating-az
-Locked-up-az
-Goodfornothing-az
-Lazy-az
and especially his third cousin Beatingyo-az. Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yo-az."

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59042 Aug 4, 2013
Big lie wrote:
I hate when Black people fight with one another. Is it not enough that we're punched around by other races Monday thru Friday? We need to embrace and encourage each other.
And the rest of the brothers and the sisters across the US say that we Angelenos have no love for our people or culture.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59043 Aug 4, 2013
man that shid tasted nasty lol. ugghh

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#59044 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>look here you little btch, you were posting shyt about blacks in general, not just a few.
and Canday got WTF she deserves because she was asked not to come here talking about personal shyt but she did it anyway.
she's been doing this shyt from the start.
Never knew APV for meeting up with white racists and it's no secret that MDJ laughs and chat with them here.
as for as NSD goes, we never had any problems with each other so you leave her out of this you rooty-poo little [email protected]
I'm a POS you say?
naw, I have class you punk MOFO.
I only dish out what folks dish my way.
oh yeah, you rooty poo ass are faker than Wendy William's disgusting looking titties.
I seen you bash BW here under A9S and the name you're using now you phony fckng douchebag.
now know your role and STFU you sweet little bitch before you get finger-screwed all over this forum.
ciao:)
You drive a truck for a living and fck little black girls with mental problems like Canday.

Wrong or right?

My problem with you and the other black men here I posted sht too is you're old, you're pathetic.. and my life is about cleaning up behind men like you.. men that are older than me.

It doesn't take a scientist to understand that you don't take advantage of a young mentally unstable black girl the way you did Canday.

And you drive a truck for a living so obviously you're not that bright. And you tried to fck CWT an old racist white lady..

You're a disgusting example of a black man, and this is why I talked shcit to you and think very lowly of you. Being black isn't going to except you from being a pos just because I'm black too.

I hold black men to higher standards. Driving a truck and taking advantage of other black mens mentally unstable daughters doesn't cut the mustard KC.

Why do I want to argue with whites when there's black men like you around?

:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59045 Aug 4, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! We all know which female poster can get MsNewNew to come out of hiding. I won't say any names.
lol :)

Remember the comment that i made about the type of BM MsNewNew encourages...

Read KC posts... and you'll see a black man that has absolutely no respect for black women and no type of pride what so ever in being black.

Now NewNew is saying why is Anderson arguing with BM like Vamp and KC etc...

Well easy... look at them..

We don't have room for Gay BM that want to be writers and pedo's like KC that would screw anything and drive a truck for a living.

These are men that are older than me, but they add no value to black society in general from a male perspective.

These men are not smart, can't build, can't protect... and not only does KC not add... but he takes away by taking advantage of young women like Canday... you saw the disgusting thing canday wrote about him wanting her to do things around his friends.. you know what that means..

I'm an Alpha male.. military man.. and engineer.. I would slap KC up really quick if I ever met the guy for the whole "canday" situation. And I don't even like canday.. it's just the principle behind it and as a bm how little respect he has for our YOUNG unstable women that some other black man like him failed.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59046 Aug 4, 2013
I've been missing episodes of dexter but I'm honestly bored with this last season.Good thing it's ending,it's just really boring now.I got bored with the show mistresses too.Nothing good on tv nowadays

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#59047 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You drive a truck for a living and fck little black girls with mental problems like Canday.
Wrong or right?
My problem with you and the other black men here I posted sht too is you're old, you're pathetic.. and my life is about cleaning up behind men like you.. men that are older than me.
It doesn't take a scientist to understand that you don't take advantage of a young mentally unstable black girl the way you did Canday.
And you drive a truck for a living so obviously you're not that bright. And you tried to fck CWT an old racist white lady..
You're a disgusting example of a black man, and this is why I talked shcit to you and think very lowly of you. Being black isn't going to except you from being a pos just because I'm black too.
I hold black men to higher standards. Driving a truck and taking advantage of other black mens mentally unstable daughters doesn't cut the mustard KC.
Under that name you attacked everyone, especially black women.

And you didn't attack me. Because you would've have gotten your *bleep* whooped.

You made it an issue online. And online only.

You try to stir up drama by pitting blacks against blacks.

So I/APV and others were the target. We must've been real popular on here for you to TRY and come after us.

Some of us was getting too popular and too much attention and then saying we only date black men. Then here comes the AgentSmith/Anderson types to end that.......

So how do you end it? You pit blacks against blacks by calling us sell-outs. We flirt with racists, etc.......... Name one mofo in here who didn't talk to or go back and forth with non blacks? I will wait!

They did the same thing that me and APV did..... Or were they mad because we didn't give them our numbers and private emails. So then it turned into some sell out BS. lol! Racists don't ask for phone numbers and want to get to know you offline. Ya dig! No pressure with those mofos.

And you have multiple accounts. That argues with himself/herself in each thread. And you're famous for trying to out someone. When you don't even have a picture up of yourself. So WE don't know if you're white, black, or a woman.

And APV, never acted pro-black. She said she dated black men. But if she wanted to date white men or other non black men.

Why is that your business? Why is it your business who she meets up with......?

Why is it any of your business who anyone chooses to talk to?

I've been here for 6 years. You will not find one post of me flirting with racists. You will see me replying to racism.

I talk to all races. On Twitter, Facebook and Topix, and anywhere.

I can't talk to someone white because they are spewing racism? Well you will hate all us black people on Twitter.

You nut jobs take this place way too serious. But I will say this.....

I don't troll. I am a black woman who's from DC. Online dating is not my thing. I date my own men and I do have 6 brothers. You better be a little more careful who you want to start stuff with...... Girl!
Big lie

Los Angeles, CA

#59048 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong or right?
Someone lied to you. KC didn't try to sex CWT - are you kidding? K.C. was just 'playing' that old woman so she would help him battle L-des. K.C. is into pretty women. Not old haggs.
Big lie

Los Angeles, CA

#59049 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong or right?
And Canday was not underage when that happen. At the time, 2009, she was 21 years old.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59050 Aug 4, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Under that name you attacked everyone, especially black women.
And you didn't attack me. Because you would've have gotten your *bleep* whooped.
You made it an issue online. And online only.
You try to stir up drama by pitting blacks against blacks.
So I/APV and others were the target. We must've been real popular on here for you to TRY and come after us.
Some of us was getting too popular and too much attention and then saying we only date black men. Then here comes the AgentSmith/Anderson types to end that.......
So how do you end it? You pit blacks against blacks by calling us sell-outs. We flirt with racists, etc.......... Name one mofo in here who didn't talk to or go back and forth with non blacks? I will wait!
They did the same thing that me and APV did..... Or were they mad because we didn't give them our numbers and private emails. So then it turned into some sell out BS. lol! Racists don't ask for phone numbers and want to get to know you offline. Ya dig! No pressure with those mofos.
And you have multiple accounts. That argues with himself/herself in each thread. And you're famous for trying to out someone. When you don't even have a picture up of yourself. So WE don't know if you're white, black, or a woman.
And APV, never acted pro-black. She said she dated black men. But if she wanted to date white men or other non black men.
Why is that your business? Why is it your business who she meets up with......?
Why is it any of your business who anyone chooses to talk to?
I've been here for 6 years. You will not find one post of me flirting with racists. You will see me replying to racism.
I talk to all races. On Twitter, Facebook and Topix, and anywhere.
I can't talk to someone white because they are spewing racism? Well you will hate all us black people on Twitter.
You nut jobs take this place way too serious. But I will say this.....
I don't troll. I am a black woman who's from DC. Online dating is not my thing. I date my own men and I do have 6 brothers. You better be a little more careful who you want to start stuff with...... Girl!
Lurking much?:)

lol... Any black posters can make what they want to make of what you've stated.. what KC has stated and what I have stated..

Younger blacks have higher standards than you old blacks. Cleaning up your mess has made it tougher for the younger more intelligent generation.

Now obviously... you don't have a man... nor a family... and you're quite old..

.. sooo.. something must be wrong and it's not the things I say about you on topix.:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59051 Aug 4, 2013
How long has MDJ been lurking around in this thread?

Isn't that kind of creepy?

Topic aside.. this old lady lurking around in this thread really is creepy. Lol :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59052 Aug 4, 2013
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone lied to you. KC didn't try to sex CWT - are you kidding? K.C. was just 'playing' that old woman so she would help him battle L-des. K.C. is into pretty women. Not old haggs.
Lol.. By KC own definition of Canday.. it proves you're stupid. Read his definition of Canday okay. Those were his words. So you've proven to be really really stupid. Anything else? lol :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59053 Aug 4, 2013
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>
And Canday was not underage when that happen. At the time, 2009, she was 21 years old.
So you would be fine with this scenario taking place with your daughter?

A simple yes or no :)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#59054 Aug 4, 2013
lol look who texts me.KC why is it so hard for you to just apologize to me on topix rather than texting me.I'm tired of this shid...
Big lie

Los Angeles, CA

#59055 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would be fine with this scenario taking place with your daughter?
A simple yes or no :)
I wouldn't approve of my daughter(s) or son(s) "lying up" with anyone their not married to. But if they are of age, there's not a whole lot I can do about their choices.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59056 Aug 4, 2013
this is so predictable.I'll forgive u,but our friendship is over.I'm sorry but you can't control your anger.Can't keep coming at me like this everytime I do something u don't like and then u apologize and talk to me like it didn't happen.It's time to move on man.And even if u come on here and apologize I'm still done with this shid
Big lie

Los Angeles, CA

#59057 Aug 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol look who texts me.KC why is it so hard for you to just apologize to me on topix rather than texting me.I'm tired of this shid...
You're a sweet girl, Canday. Take care of yourself.

I'm out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 34,674
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,567,916
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 7 min Oscar 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 10 min Paul 73
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 17 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 45 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 348
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 8 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web