Random thoughts...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58985 Aug 4, 2013
KC Crescendo wrote:
<quoted text>smdh.......there's nothing you or about that I want and there is nothing you have to accommodate me with soooooooo YOU FAILED AGAIN!
Good so hopefully your number doesn't pop up on my phone 1-2 months from now.I'm going to focus on motherhood and only talk to people who add posivetively to my life.Monsters like you will not be a part of my life.Donivan has never treated me like this which is why you don't see him and I ever beefing.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58986 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for adding this. This is exactly how it should be. How can you come on an African American forum that infested with racist trolls that calls you every name in the racist book but laughs and run off when they do it, but tries to act all bad with your own. I agree with you, I rather go against these racist trolls then to have it out with my own. However you know when only one is seeing it this way it will never work out as planned.
Yep anyway :), I will continue to have fun. Okay, we shall talk later.
Be careful with him hun.I know we don't see eye to eye but he's a very cruel person.He threaten to post nude pics of me that he did not any even have when he was here that he claimed to have taken when I was sleeping in the hotel with him on here and threaten to come to kansas and kill me.Don't try to get close to him.I know cowvan will protect me if he ever tries to come after me.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58987 Aug 4, 2013
and it was sad that even when that happen a few women on here still gave him their phone numbers and addresses to spite me.But they had to see for themselves what they were dealing with.With that being said I'm going to enjoy my day and find something good on tv to watch.
Jackson

Indonesia

#58988 Aug 4, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with him hun.I know we don't see eye to eye but he's a very cruel person.He threaten to post nude pics of me that he did not any even have when he was here that he claimed to have taken when I was sleeping in the hotel with him on here and threaten to come to kansas and kill me.Don't try to get close to him.I know cowvan will protect me if he ever tries to come after me.
Good advice, because she doesn't have a man for protection. Maybe she owns a gun, she did say she likes the stand your ground law, but that's sweet of you. Yes thats very evil what he did.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58989 Aug 4, 2013
my pregnancy is going good though.My baby girl has been moving alot more.Getting bigger and stronger.If anyone want to see my baby bump you can PM me.My stomach isn't "pretty" I have stretch marks,that couldn't of been avoided because my stomach is growing.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58990 Aug 4, 2013
and NSD I hope you accept my apology for what I said about your daughter.I know it was very immature of me and wrong for what I said and sincerely apologize for what I said about you and your daughter.Hope you forgive me,thank you.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#58991 Aug 4, 2013
and if possible I need to ask you something important if you can off of here.You don't have to but I just need to ask you something.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#58992 Aug 4, 2013
You negros calm down yet?

=D
Bee

Indonesia

#58994 Aug 4, 2013
Hmm, a gun can be like a man. Can use it for protection,can sleep with it next to you, no emotions, it's hard, can use it to make ends meet...
lmao

“Good girl gone bad”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58995 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have no problem with doing that. If she agrees to do it, I'll even go first.
She called me fat with dirty braids.. and I said she was fugly with short wild looking hair and a dirty face and wearing a grey suit.
If she says she'll post, then I'll go first. I don't lie. Don't have a reason to.
I'm the only one that complimented her, and all I think I said was she looked "professional".
I would smang though,™ but that's just because I'm more tied sexually into the spiritual. Me and her clash there. smang central™
I will remember not to get on your bad side. Yikes!

“Good girl gone bad”

Level 2

Location hidden

#58996 Aug 4, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
my pregnancy is going good though.My baby girl has been moving alot more.Getting bigger and stronger.If anyone want to see my baby bump you can PM me.My stomach isn't "pretty" I have stretch marks,that couldn't of been avoided because my stomach is growing.
How, you're not registered? Not that I want to see, just wondering how to pm unregistered people. Good luck I wish your growing family the best!!

“Good girl gone bad”

Level 2

Location hidden

#58997 Aug 4, 2013
Bee wrote:
Hmm, a gun can be like a man. Can use it for protection,can sleep with it next to you, no emotions, it's hard, can use it to make ends meet...
lmao
Stupid.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#58998 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
See how confused you are. One post you stated I was defending a friend (which I was); however in this comment I was not. From the link I provided I’ve stepped in to help Anderson too (when we were cool) plus other males and females. Unlike several of you black people I came on here to go against racist whites, but sadly instead it’s always black people against black people because some of you blacks have no problem letting white people go off on you. You know for yourself I have came in to team up with Anderson and you too have teamed up with a few guys to go against another guy. It’s about PARTNERSHIP and if it is strong you don’t worry about it… We all have teamed up from day to day and you know it…
You should have just minded your business and vamp should have too. I didn't say anything about either of you. Shalimar wanted dialogue about me and used vamp and now look. You have a kid, grow up.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58999 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well until someone busted you with the link then you tried to switch it up like it wasn’t nothing. Lol!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/creal-springs...
Yep now we know how that password to your account was given up. You can’t tell me jack when we all know you are a pathetic liar.
You hate seeing two adults be sweet to each other because Vamp doesn't want you like that. You have been so obsessed with shalimar and I conversations that it accounts for the majority of what you post about here.

I bet you get wet every time you read that page and wish you had a man to say sweet things to you. I know this is the case because you will take any sweet comment from some some of the most nasty bw hating irbm here.

You should be talking with Vamp if you like him. Arguing with him about why your relationship and you mean nothing really significant to him. Don't worry yourself too much over what's going on between other adults. It makes you look silly. You think you're winning arguments and putting people in there place, but to everybody else you just look like a silly nosy woman that is obsessed with other people's relationships because she can't get one of her own.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59000 Aug 4, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear Canday. May the Most High guide you.
Thank you :) I'm still trying to find a good church to go to.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59001 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Okay! Lol!
Removing this thread from my tracker and let's see who is talked about the most by giving this tread a heartbeat...
Catch me if you can!:)
You started out pretending like you was Canday friend just so you could attack her because vamp talked to her more than he talked to you. You are very two faced.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59002 Aug 4, 2013
PresidentPriest wrote:
is the social identity of ethnic minorities indivduals soley defined by the colour of their skin?
In all honesty it depends on the political perspective of the individual you present this dilemma to. For the right wing it is all about skin color even to the point of denying their own majorities because they stereotype and associate things that are globally happening with minorities.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#59003 Aug 4, 2013
Blue Ivy wrote:
<quoted text>No pictures from either of you yet. I wonder why?
Relax.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#59004 Aug 4, 2013
Hunnyy Eyez wrote:
<quoted text>How, you're not registered? Not that I want to see, just wondering how to pm unregistered people. Good luck I wish your growing family the best!!
Well folks on here know that my screename is candaymama.I will post with it right now.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#59005 Aug 4, 2013
this is the account I use most of the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 11 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 33 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 39 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 44 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 49 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102