Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person consistently harassing anyone on here is YOU and unless you have edited the posts you are planning on using as evidence, YOU have nothing but incriminating evidence on yourself. You can be prosecuted for filing false police reports but, by all means, please take your evidence to the police and file charges and we'll see who gets into trouble here. You have been reported and your posts removed. Mine are still on the forum and NONE have been removed so carry on Canday. If you want to stop being addressed, stop YOUR lies and bashing of other posters on this forum. The evidence is all over the forum of your nastiness, foul language, and trashy postings. YOU DO need some serious help, Canday, regardless of how you wish to spin this. YOU started it, now be a big enough person to admit it and MOVE ON. I have broken NO laws. Still sayin'.....
Well you promise me that you will leave me alone and stop threatening me and I won't go thru filing cause I do have evidence.Nothing that I have is false it's evidence of you making threats and harassing me and my unborn child.Your posts aren't still on here there's about 5 or 6 of your posts that have been removed if don't believe me I'll show you.It's from a week ago when you kept making the FBI threats.So are we finished here.KC will be on here shortly
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sex is the root motivation behind everything we do if you anayze it.
http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/gnostic-m...
There is no denying that the sexual energy is the center of gravity of all human activity. It is very obvious if you objectively look at our civilization, and all civilizations in all of history, the root, motivation of all action is sex. The desire for power is usually a desire for sexual power. The desire for revenge, fame, for wealth is usually rooted in some form of lust, some form of craving. We go to war because of desire. We kill, we pillage, we rape, we seek achievements, we seek success because we want to be admired, to be appreciated, to be wanted, all of which has its root in lust, trying to attract the attention, the energy, of others.
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
KC doesn't wish to be involved in this as I have his posts outing your name and other information on this forum. You need to cease and desist as I said before. YOU will NOT be warned again.
Look lets just settle us.It's clear that you don't like me.So lets just agree not to post to each otehr or about each other.Are you ok with that? I am pregnant and I don't need this fxcking bull shid right now.So you and your "friends" need to stop playing around.I'm already in enough stress.'ve already almost lost my baby girl a couple of times during this pregnancy due to the stress so quit threatening me.It's not funny.
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

and why the hell are you saving posts between him and I anyway.What is wrong with you? This type of stalking will not be tolerated.We are done.Do not post to me or about me to anybody else.Do not bring up my name ever again.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Lol!!! Smh!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Lol!!! Smh!
hey baby :)

When are you going to let me "smang it" ?

:)
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

my brother showed me this shid lol

liquid azz prank

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I love you KC your my best friend,thank you for being there for me :)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

After Ghangis Khan would slaughter his enemies,he bred with all thier women.Humans are animals until they become enlightened.Basic animal function is survival of the fittist/sex.Mars/aries reprisents that animal primal drive.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Thats why the white man would cut the black mans penis during slavery.that is his root to his fear.Being genetically annihilated by a moe dominant species.This si why they target black males today.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Aries motto is quick strike on the offensive..

“If quick, I survive. If not quick, I am lost. This is "death.”-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

member of the NSD Network wrote:
Looks like nothing has change since I been away from this forum.
Which one can only wonder why his name (KC) still get mentioned in other's posts.
lol I guess I left my mark here and made myself a legend of Topix AA forum.
I'm awesome:)
yeap
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

member of the NSD Network wrote:
<quoted text>Candayam, Candayam, Candayam.
I see you're still at it.
still the villan.
still being a bad girl.
lol
Yes because people are still messing with candayams lol @ your user name

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
Its no surprise egyptian military is shooting/killing demonstrators under this Aries moon.Aries is about war,violence,confrontation.Its ruling planet mars governs weapons of iron.metal knives/guns etc.Peoples tempers are shorter under this moon phase,andpeople only see things thier way.Aries rules the 1st house(self).
My daughter's an Aries, born 1st April. She is highly intelligent and very popular with little kids, they adore her. She is volunteering in our local library to keep busy during he long summer school vacation.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I should have got a big Apple Tango instead of the regular size :( I'm thirsty again now.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's an Aries, born 1st April. She is highly intelligent and very popular with little kids, they adore her. She is volunteering in our local library to keep busy during he long summer school vacation.
Aries rules the brain.Many have high intellect.My father is an aries.He had a library of books.
Your mon sign is in aries which why youre always looking for conflict.lol
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

IWhen I hear stories of parents punishing their kids with spankings and whippings it saddens me.A parent should never inflict pain on a child.It's abuse no matter what it just breaks my heart.I would never spank my baby girl, you would have to be an evil sona bxtch do something like that.:(

I feel like I have such a strong bond with my baby girl right now.I jujst got finished eating and she's moving so much right now under mommy's ribs :)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sex is the root motivation behind everything we do if you anayze it.
After Ghangis Khan would slaughter his enemies,he bred with all thier women.Humans are animals until they become enlightened.Basic animal function is survival of the fittist/sex.Mars/aries reprisents that animal primal drive.

Thats why the white man would cut the black mans penis during slavery.that is his root to his fear.Being genetically annihilated by a moe dominant species.This si why they target black males today.
http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/gnostic-m...

There is no denying that the sexual energy is the center of gravity of all human activity. It is very obvious if you objectively look at our civilization, and all civilizations in all of history, the root, motivation of all action is sex. The desire for power is usually a desire for sexual power. The desire for revenge, fame, for wealth is usually rooted in some form of lust, some form of craving. We go to war because of desire. We kill, we pillage, we rape, we seek achievements, we seek success because we want to be admired, to be appreciated, to be wanted, all of which has its root in lust, trying to attract the attention, the energy, of others.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Kings wealthy men etc have always had concubines or more than one baby mother(Lil wayne).The more money,more women=more children.My father(an aries)used to always say "only the strong survive bwoy".
candella

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted a spring or winter baby but a halloween baby is cool too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SBT and Cognitive Distortions 2 min MOSES-II 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,082,378
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 6 min African AE 973
why do african americans hate africans (Oct '08) 6 min motherland 11,055
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 8 min Bychance37 83
Black Guy at an All White Party 9 min Mario 52
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Hebrew Warrior 2,455
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 31 min BM Moving ON 395
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 38 min Black Facts 32,374
•••
•••