Random thoughts...
Vain

Bogotá, Colombia

#58936 Aug 3, 2013
Welp, I think she is getting this back for what she did to Capree.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#58937 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are a weak fat liar. Lol!!! I see why you were played by a woman 6,000 miles away to give up your password to your topix account. Your dumb azz even let her read your pm's and post as you and this is why I will always play your azz too. Shut up with your weak azz.
That sh!t was so funny though... "MsNewNew don't write back to this account, I might not get the message because I gave ''''' my password and she's reading my pm's". Ha!! That was some gayblade sh!t to the tenth power. What so call Big tough MAN gives out his account password to a stranger? That shows how weak you are. Now don't lie when everyone laughed at your azz on several threads.
Anderson you are a trolling loser to me. FYI you do understand your azz is block, right? So that little comment about sending me a PM was very funny to me.
SWEET dreams punk....
It's a topix account MsNewNew. it ain't that serious to most of us like it is to you. Maybe if you spent some time with your kid you'd think differently and see how meaningless it is.

You're obsessed with everybody else's business here because you don't have any. You don't have a man that's interested in you here, or in real life.

That's not my fault or stonelove. I don't think a meaningless harmless game between two adults is as big of a deal as you think it is. I have big things going on in my life. My topix account isn't one of those. I know you don't understand what I am saying at this point in your life having been alone all these years and chasing after a gay man on the internet, but there's more to life :)
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58938 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
When you trolled as MrAndersOn (yeah I know people, dumb azz) you told another man under MrAndersOn you would like to get a room with him.... Its a good thing he knew it was you trolling... Ain't that right fckboy?
You don't even like that other man, or do you? You're mjust trying to drag him into it for back up. Using him like you said you used MrAnderson.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58939 Aug 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
When you trolled as MrAndersOn (yeah I know people, dumb azz) you told another man under MrAndersOn you would like to get a room with him.... Its a good thing he knew it was you trolling... Ain't that right fckboy?
What?

So now you're holding me accountable for people stealing my name and posting gay things? Vamp posted gay things from HIS ACCOUNT that was actually him....

Some troll using "MrAndersOn" is quite a stretch, even for you :) All the intelligent black posters here get impersonated over and over again.

It's like the other poster mentioned about you and the hypocrisy when it comes to the unregistered people that don't agree with you.. then they are trolls... but when they say something you like.. you're ready to say it's the actual person they're impersonated and trolling.

MsNewNew, just give it up. If you want to do anything, let's just post the pictures.

Nobody wants to hear about all the speculation and made up stories etc. We post the pics and that will clear up EVERYTHING.

Do you agree?
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58940 Aug 3, 2013
Enough of this... LOL

You all are two faced. Tomorrow if Mranderson is fighting with someone Msnewnew doesn't like she will be cosigning, and the same with Mranderson. You two need to kiss and make up. Nobody cares if she's ugly with a bob haircut, nobody cares if you're fat with dirty braids and man boobs. Unless you two post pics show you're not, but we know you are. LOL
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58941 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
So now you're holding me accountable for people stealing my name and posting gay things? Vamp posted gay things from HIS ACCOUNT that was actually him....
Some troll using "MrAndersOn" is quite a stretch, even for you :) All the intelligent black posters here get impersonated over and over again.
It's like the other poster mentioned about you and the hypocrisy when it comes to the unregistered people that don't agree with you.. then they are trolls... but when they say something you like.. you're ready to say it's the actual person they're impersonated and trolling.
MsNewNew, just give it up. If you want to do anything, let's just post the pictures.
Nobody wants to hear about all the speculation and made up stories etc. We post the pics and that will clear up EVERYTHING.
Do you agree?
Why are you such a woman hater? You argue with a lot of females on here,anyway post the pics so we all can laugh.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58942 Aug 3, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a woman hater? You argue with a lot of females on here,anyway post the pics so we all can laugh.
The only reason I come to non political discussions is to speak with and flirt with the females.

I don't post to dudes. Never. I respond out of kindness but I really don't post to dudes. Dudes like to follow me then post to me, but that's about it.

I don't have any interest in logging on the net in my spare time to chat with guys.

Most of the female stuff is just talking dirty man woman chat. They like that kind of stuff. All these females you see me arguing with are usually blowing up my inbox or will at any moment.
SMH

Bogotá, Colombia

#58943 Aug 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason I come to non political discussions is to speak with and flirt with the females.
I don't post to dudes. Never. I respond out of kindness but I really don't post to dudes. Dudes like to follow me then post to me, but that's about it.
I don't have any interest in logging on the net in my spare time to chat with guys.
Most of the female stuff is just talking dirty man woman chat. They like that kind of stuff. All these females you see me arguing with are usually blowing up my inbox or will at any moment.
ok. But dude, does she really have the old school bob hair cut or was that pic from the 1980's?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58944 Aug 3, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>ok. But dude, does she really have the old school bob hair cut or was that pic from the 1980's?
NewNew could post her picture at any moment and prove that I'm lying... she could even pretend like she's going to post her picture just to get me to post mine since I said that I would go first to prove her point that I'm fat and have dirty braids. She wont do either, because she's full of "it".

Just like she said I was blocked but a few posts earlier she said she was waiting to get my PM saying "you know you was wrong".

She just need a good "smang". That's all.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58945 Aug 3, 2013
She's here right now rating all the posts too like we all don't know it's her.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#58946 Aug 3, 2013
In all the years I have posted on this forum...I am still shocked sometimes at the sh!t I read here from time to time....
MsNewNew

Burbank, CA

#58947 Aug 3, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
In all the years I have posted on this forum...I am still shocked sometimes at the sh!t I read here from time to time....
Can you be more specific?
Tony touch

Framingham, MA

#58948 Aug 3, 2013
I would peel Ms NewNew outta that suit and see what she taste like....then tear her up

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#58949 Aug 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I need to research Detroit, try to find out why the Chinese are so interested.
What are you going to do once you compile that research..let me guess..f/k all..LOL.

You won’t learn anything from your Chinese brethren..all you care about is looks and hair texture. Your brethren are in it for the long haul..their kids will be chatting about them decades from now how they set up in Detroit when it was a sh!t hole..now look at it.

Remember Notting Hill LMAO..you haven't got a clue.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#58950 Aug 3, 2013
Simply Red - So Beautiful

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58951 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this… Anderson why are pushing this gay mess when you get called gay everyday.
Do you remember when Zauis busted you and the PM you mailed him talking about the females you were fronting as?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TL712VJ7VOTKI...
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/Mr-Zaius/me...
I also remember when Zauis created a thread from that and you PM me almost crying talking about “Do you see the thread Zauis made, NewNew do you mind going to the thread and say something”, which I did… The trolls were on there laughing at you, making fun at you and calling you gay. When I got on there I was able to switch it on Zauis so he could stop.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUMCT4BA34R46...
And before you say anything, wasn’t it just recently when Anderson was trolling as Anderson creating all the pop up polls… well you posted you and a MAN was going to get a room .™… Would you like the link? I’m sure you going to say that was not you. However since you have cried wolf soooo many times I think you posted the comment thinking it would throw us off.
You should never call someone gay when you’ve been playing the role very well. Matter of fact I will save this page to my favorite for future use.
Excellent post... very helpful.

Location hidden

#58952 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>

Just admit it.. you fcked up. I don't hold it against you :) You're dumb NewNew. Us BM fck with you here because you're stupid and easy to manipulate :)
More proof of your bipolar mental instability. One minute you love her, next minute you're hating on her for defending a topix friend.

Location hidden

#58953 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that image is our normal PM all the way... You can't talk your azz out of this....
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/Mr-Zaius/me...
I know you're not them dumb azz, the point is that you wanted Zauis to think you were... Duh! And that's the reason he laughed and called you out as gay.
The PM is genuine... those are the exact words he would use, even down to the hahahaha at the end.

Location hidden

#58954 Aug 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're the only one around here single babe :) You even used to clown other females and call them single mothers before you slipped up and admitted that you were one too :)
Wtf? Who does that? lol :)
She didn't admit it, Mayo came on a thread and grassed her up.

Location hidden

#58955 Aug 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Dam this is turning into a cat fight. Lol! Calm down Anderson... Meow-meow!
You were trying to make the question of Vamp's sexuality die away, but instead you've made a big deal out of it going on page after page.
It's best to let Anderson vent until he moves onto another victim. Vamp will be horrified when he reads the mess you created...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 3 min Redefined 59
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min An NFL Fan 1,418,694
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min WasteWater 340
White Comedy? Seriously???? 12 min Ashakhu 1
MeSo Apologizes !! 14 min MeSo 1
Poll Why are black guys so feminine and gay? (Sep '15) 16 min The truth 29
Now Reuters! Clinton Collapse!!! 16 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 34 min NotSoDivineMsM 15
December 4, 2015 - Clinton's last press conference 55 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 13
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 1 hr Imgreat 55
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 7 hr dcool 501
More from around the web