Random thoughts...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#58599 Jul 28, 2013
Sex is the root motivation behind everything we do if you anayze it.
After Ghangis Khan would slaughter his enemies,he bred with all thier women.Humans are animals until they become enlightened.Basic animal function is survival of the fittist/sex.Mars/aries reprisents that animal primal drive.

Thats why the white man would cut the black mans penis during slavery.that is his root to his fear.Being genetically annihilated by a moe dominant species.This si why they target black males today.
http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/gnostic-m...

There is no denying that the sexual energy is the center of gravity of all human activity. It is very obvious if you objectively look at our civilization, and all civilizations in all of history, the root, motivation of all action is sex. The desire for power is usually a desire for sexual power. The desire for revenge, fame, for wealth is usually rooted in some form of lust, some form of craving. We go to war because of desire. We kill, we pillage, we rape, we seek achievements, we seek success because we want to be admired, to be appreciated, to be wanted, all of which has its root in lust, trying to attract the attention, the energy, of others.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#58600 Jul 28, 2013
Kings wealthy men etc have always had concubines or more than one baby mother(Lil wayne).The more money,more women=more children.My father(an aries)used to always say "only the strong survive bwoy".
candella

Wichita, KS

#58601 Jul 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's an Aries, born 1st April. She is highly intelligent and very popular with little kids, they adore her. She is volunteering in our local library to keep busy during he long summer school vacation.
I wanted a spring or winter baby but a halloween baby is cool too.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58603 Jul 28, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8aOndeAxLVgXX&list=PL4AC3 92C0A346AE76
Genuine question... when a woman clearly has so much fakery going on, loads of make up and a big wig on her head... Don't you ever suspect that underneath all of that is just a plain looking black chick? Someone you would walk past in the street without noticing if she wasn't using the fakery?
I don't think Eka is a pretty black woman, I just think she's a highly ambitious woman who is determined to get rich quick whatever way she can.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58604 Jul 28, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted a spring or winter baby but a halloween baby is cool too.
Supercool!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#58605 Jul 28, 2013
member of the NSD Network wrote:
<quoted text>
hello News Lady.
how have you been?
Hey! I'm good. How are things with you?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#58606 Jul 28, 2013
My, my, my what is this world coming too that you address a baby as a biracial baby. Whatever happen to saying my baby or my baby girl or my baby boy...

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scratch

United States

#58607 Jul 28, 2013
New New was smart to let it cool down. Her boyfriend throwing Panties at other men did not help her chances of winning ms topix 2013. She wants that award so bad.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#58608 Jul 28, 2013
LOL!!! Guess we know who this troll is...^^^

Who remembered the ms.topix thread, other than the creator?
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#58609 Jul 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey baby :)
When are you going to let me "smang it" ?
:)
Lol, you mean "smash it and bang it" bruh bruh?

Lmao!

You trying to "smang" ol' MsNewNew now? Lol! Bruh you a trip!

You better be careful you know what type of men she be "smanging" with. Lmao

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#58610 Jul 28, 2013
member of the NSD Network wrote:
<quoted text>this is why kids grow up disrespecting their parents and other adults because today's mom and dad are sissified and let their kids do what they want.
The old saying goes..."spare the rod, spoils the child" remember?
because most parents are not chastising their kids anymore, it is one of the reasons for most of the school shootings (by other kids FYI) incidents that have been taking place lately.
today, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber,Britney Spears, and Lindsay, as well as the system are the influence of kids.
Should be the parents......smh!
The problem is actually deeper than that. What you say could be said perhaps 30 years ago. But this new generation is even worse because alot of these kids (especially black kids) have no strong man in their life. So they grow up disrespectful and just completely without discipline. I still enjoy being around pre-pubescent kids, but I don't much enjoy being around teenagers, especially black teenagers.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58611 Jul 28, 2013
Scratch wrote:
New New was smart to let it cool down. Her boyfriend throwing Panties at other men did not help her chances of winning ms topix 2013. She wants that award so bad.
She should not be blamed for Vamp's suspicious sexuality.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58612 Jul 28, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is actually deeper than that. What you say could be said perhaps 30 years ago. But this new generation is even worse because alot of these kids (especially black kids) have no strong man in their life. So they grow up disrespectful and just completely without discipline. I still enjoy being around pre-pubescent kids, but I don't much enjoy being around teenagers, especially black teenagers.
Send your kid to an excellent school around kids from good professional families. You will probably have to pay, but it is worth every dime. I would advise all parents to not just send their kid to the most convenient free school full of garbage thugs.
Choosing the right school for my daughter was the best thing I ever did for her. She has friends with hard working intelligent parents, she is an openly intellectual young woman, with no fear of being bullied by peers because she is volunteering int eh local library when she could be standing on the street smoking ganga with local kids.
Her school is suggesting she applies to Oxford University, very few other London schools would be suggesting that to a non-white girl.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58613 Jul 28, 2013
*in the

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#58614 Jul 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your kid to an excellent school around kids from good professional families. You will probably have to pay, but it is worth every dime. I would advise all parents to not just send their kid to the most convenient free school full of garbage thugs.
Choosing the right school for my daughter was the best thing I ever did for her. She has friends with hard working intelligent parents, she is an openly intellectual young woman, with no fear of being bullied by peers because she is volunteering int eh local library when she could be standing on the street smoking ganga with local kids.
Her school is suggesting she applies to Oxford University, very few other London schools would be suggesting that to a non-white girl.
Thanks, I completely agree.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58615 Jul 28, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still enjoy being around pre-pubescent kids, but I don't much enjoy being around teenagers, especially black teenagers.
I am so indebted to my daughter's school.What they have achieved with her over the years and how far she has come with them.From a shy geeky 11 year old, to a confident, intellectual sociable teenager.
I am so grateful to this school and the teachers.
New video, you can see how many non-white girls go to such a prestigious school.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#58616 Jul 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She should not be blamed for Vamp's suspicious sexuality.
Butch please, you were posing as a white man for over a year posting pictures of black women booties? Talking about how they turned you on... STFU

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#58617 Jul 28, 2013
Trolls!!! SMdh!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58618 Jul 28, 2013
I sound almost evangelical about my kid's school :)
Lol!
candella

Wichita, KS

#58619 Jul 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
My, my, my what is this world coming too that you address a baby as a biracial baby. Whatever happen to saying my baby or my baby girl or my baby boy...
uhhh because the baby is biracial.What a stupid question.If the baby was green it would be my green baby,it's a description hun get with the program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 4 min 2 Dogs 10
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 12 min SadButTrue 104
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 13 min 2 Dogs 11,227
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 15 min SadButTrue 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,536,116
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 24 min SadButTrue 349
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 34 min Miss Norris 86
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Dark Obsidian Mind 227
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 12 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web