Random thoughts...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#58209 Jul 21, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh.
You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?

BL-P
Location hidden

I will chill on you ok?
I promise:)

YOU do realise I didn't believe a word of it and YOU are still on the radar......and, YOU are now blocked from sending me any more of your lies via Topix. YOU really need to butt out of things you have no idea about. This isn't, and never was, any of your business. I'd say you have bigger troubles coming YOUR way via the Malicious Communications Act.........:

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#58213 Jul 21, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard babbling, ehh?
YOU'RE "here", and you don't know what you're talking about.
How would not being here change any of that?
Dumbazz please! You're our official retard... Lol!

Fool if I have to explain that, you're stupider than I thought.

Let me help you out idiot... I'm sure white members on the storm front are talking about Blacks, but since we have sense to not post on their forum we really don't know what they're talking about. If you weren't here how would you know?

Location hidden

#58215 Jul 21, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know I was talking about you if your name ISN'T maggie and why would you get so upset about it,if it wasn't your real name.KC told me that you were involved with the FBI and that YOU told him that he needed to quit posting threats to people or they were going to get him or some shid.I'm thinking your full of bologna.If your trying to be "undercover" why would you out yourself.
It was obvious who that post was to, whether you had called me Linda or Kate or Mary. The only time you post about KC and his nonsense is when you think you can mess with me. NEWSFLASH, Canday, YOU are in no position to ever give me any trouble, EVER. Now, keep posting and it keeps getting logged and verified. And, yes, some of my neighbours and friends work for the FBI and a few police departments. My brother in law is a retired LAPD lieutenant also. SO??????? What does that have to do with your harassing and libeling me? Now, we are finished here. Next time you decide to bite off more than you can chew, maybe you will remember where it got you.....Still sayin'......

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#58216 Jul 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Trolling white boys are trying to use our words too. Lol!! That boy been here way too long...
Homosexual white men tend to misappropriate black language at rates far higher than any other group, ever notice that?

"Not that there is anything wrong with that." - Seinfeld

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58217 Jul 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to back off and MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS before you find yourself on the radar too......smh.....
Her mood and stress levels effect her baby. You know this, so why are you harassing her?

Location hidden

#58220 Jul 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mood and stress levels effect her baby. You know this, so why are you harassing her?
What part of MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS are you missing?

*click*
candella

Wichita, KS

#58223 Jul 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never threatened your child (if you even ARE pregnant) YOU started this with your KC post so good luck putting your nonsense on me. I have broken no laws nor libeled or threatened you in any way except to promise to contact DPSS CPS to protect an innocent child which is not against the law. If you feel threatened by that, cease from posting your personal smut and threats to others online and you won't come under scrutiny. Concerned and decent citizens call CPS every day and more need to do it as there are far too many neglected, abused and murdered children hitting the news who have parents who are selfish, self centered, irresponsible and immature like you. YOU are not parent material. You want a baby for all the wrong reasons. Your posts have proven that. You are the one needing psychological therapy. I hope you get it soon and do the right thing by that baby and let responsible parents adopt and raise it. NOW, we are through.
Then stop posting to me.My baby isn't even born yet and you should be worrying about yourself.The only reasons why you are making threats against me and my child is because yours is gone.You are the one who needs help lady.You've been hunting me down on topix for years now making threats.Leave me and my baby alone.If you cared about my child u would leave me alone and mind your own dxmn business.You don't know what's going on with me or in my life
hey

Penfield, NY

#58224 Jul 21, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop posting to me.My baby isn't even born yet and you should be worrying about yourself.The only reasons why you are making threats against me and my child is because yours is gone.You are the one who needs help lady.You've been hunting me down on topix for years now making threats.Leave me and my baby alone.If you cared about my child u would leave me alone and mind your own dxmn business.You don't know what's going on with me or in my life
best wishes to you and I hope for a healthy beautiful baby. I've read some of your posts and you have a good heart. You will be fine. You're smart enough to ignore the negativity. Just focus on yourself and your baby, all positive thoughts. It will be great!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#58225 Jul 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If the forum comprised of sanctimonious boring posters like you and Newnew, this forum wouldn't make any money for topix and they would have shut it down by now.
Without people like me , you wouldn't have a forum dumbo.
Sponsors don't pay for boring.
If you want to concern yourself with the piece of the SLOPix pie that you'll never taste, much less get a slice get of, that's up to you, Shalimarr.

But ^^^THIS^^^ is why I classify you one of the densest and dumbest posters here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58226 Jul 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete bull! Having possession of cocaine receives less time than a person possessing some HERBS. This is one of the main reasons why the government rejects the legalization of marijuana. They want it to remain a CONTROLLED substance. I wonder will they adjust the law since itÂ’s considered a form of medication now.
Precisely. Its just more profitable for the state to keep cannabis illegal because by outlawing it they can pad their pockets with court costs, fines, and if need be, they make "come ups" off of all the muffcukas that get jailed over it too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58227 Jul 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they did... I also learned the number #42 is the only number that has been retired in baseball.
Really??

Wow!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58228 Jul 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Vamp I gave you two of my props that I had to give...
I wish a trick would tell me how to give out MY props...
LOLOL!!!

These folk really are petty worrying about who all gives who props.

But to hear it from them, "its just topix"...

Level 8

Location hidden

#58229 Jul 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not rocket science. Some people post here for entertainment, you and Vamp don't. But posters like you and Vamp don't create any kind of following, if Topix only had posters like you, there would be no Topix AFAM, because there would be no advertisers.
LOLOLOL!!!!!

You can't even generate a buzz and you got t!tty pics floatin' around.

Sis...are you serious..?

Level 9

#58230 Jul 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Precisely. Its just more profitable for the state to keep cannabis illegal because by outlawing it they can pad their pockets with court costs, fines, and if need be, they make "come ups" off of all the muffcukas that get jailed over it too.
It's all about money, control and division.

Level 9

#58231 Jul 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual white men tend to misappropriate black language at rates far higher than any other group, ever notice that?
"Not that there is anything wrong with that." - Seinfeld
Heck yeah they're gay...

Level 9

#58232 Jul 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!
These folk really are petty worrying about who all gives who props.
But to hear it from them, "its just topix"...
Lol!! Exactly! If it's not working in their favor its not working.

Level 9

#58233 Jul 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!!!
Sis...are you serious..?
That is something, huh? Lol!

Level 9

#58234 Jul 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Really??
Wow!
I believe it can be release through his wife.

Location hidden

#58235 Jul 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!!!
Sis...are you serious..?
Why did you mention that pic when they were not part of the conversation and you and another poster were teaming up against me? Why did you feel the need to bring that pic into it?
Just curious as to why you felt the need to go there?

Location hidden

#58236 Jul 21, 2013
The people on this forum are very low quality. No point going to college if you can't have a disagreement with a woman without screaming about titty pics.
Very low quality and mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 4 min Cant Escape DESTINY 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Uber Phishy 1,683,393
Racist White People on MLK Day. 10 min Cant Escape DESTINY 99
ttt is not white 11 min White 19
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 236
Blacks living in isolated paradise.. Whites sho... 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 50
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 2 hr Dept of Justice 6
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 3 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 4 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 5 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web