Random thoughts...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57710 Jul 12, 2013
This is the hidden doctrine of African priests, spread all throughout Persia, China, India, it is the science of mind. The Human body is only a movie screen for the hologram his mind is projecting.

The Humanoid is a machine, built on top an holographic image that merges with an etheric force field. To confirm this, there are millions of people that have had limbs removed but still feel them there. Because that force field is still there. When a Reiki healer works on an injured body, they are actually healing the etheric body that controls the physical.
The Etheric bodies of humans feed off solar prana/life force.
The pineal gland in the brain is the light receptor of the body.All light is, is vibratory thought, like what we create when we dream. Vibratory light is light vibrated by sound, manifesting as the material/biological world as it is decoded by our brains.All we are is but holograms of pure vibratory light, interfacing with creative thought, who believe in a material reality because our senses fool us, by the rules of The Matrix(physical illusion) into perceiving that a solid world exists.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57711 Jul 12, 2013
"You dont believe in God? That is not a hindernece to meditation.Wether there is a God or not does not matter.One thing is certain that YOU are.

One of the greatest thinkers in the west,Descartes said "I think therefore i am".And Descartes is the father of western philosophy.Just the opposite has been the experience in the East.Buddah,Nagarjuna,Sankara, Lao Tzu,Chaung TZu,,they will laugh tremendously when they hear Decartes dictum" i think therefore i am",because they say "I dont think,therefore i am".
Because when thinking ceases only then does one know who he is.In a non-thinking state of consciousness one realizes one's being,not by thinking,but by non-thinking.

Meditation is non-thinking;it is an effort to create a state of no mind.And then self-evident truth arises within,a pinnacle of light,eternity,timelessness.
at you."--Osho the zen master(r.i.p)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57712 Jul 12, 2013
My mercury(mind) is in the 7th house(Libras house).As you see i also focus alot on relationships.

" If Mercury is in the Seventh, the native will be a lover of education, and will be handsome or learned. Will have a spouse who is quarrelsome. Will have expertise in the esoteric arts. Will be respected for certain philosophic qualities. "
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57713 Jul 12, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57714 Jul 12, 2013
I was talking to my daughter about IR relationships. 50% of British born BM of Caribbean choosing to be with white females, while such high IR numbers don't happen with African, white or South Asian men.
My daughter's opinion was that the big difference Caribbean descent men compared to White, African and South Asian men, is that Caribbean culture is a matriarchy, while African, British, South Asian and Arab cultures are all Patriarchy.
She said that while in the Caribbean, the men had no alternative but to date and marry within a matriarchy, but once they leave the Caribbean and have access to women of other cultures, they will jump to the women from a patriarchal culture.
She said there are many many white women in the UK who have daddy issues and self esteem issues, who don't know their value. These BM can EASILY get these women and dominate them. She also said that she has noticed that most of the beautiful BW in the UK are with white men, so a BM can not always get a beautiful BW, but he can easily get a beautiful WW in the UK, because there are so many WW living there.
She said that weak men enable women to create a matriarchy, men who consistently, generationally refuse to be strong and play their role of protector and provider inadvertently create patriarchies, which later male generations want to escape from.
She said the same thing happened with the Ancient Greeks, it was a matriarchy and the Greek men escaped their own women and went to the Sabine women who were from a Patriarchy.
She said the Caribbean men who were weak enough to allow Caribbean culture to be a matriarchy, were now seeking the daughters of the men from another race (White) who had been strong enough never to allow a matriarchy to happen to them.
The relationships don't work she said, because the BM are LOOK strong and masculine, but the WW eventually discovers that he is just a weak little boy under all the swagger.
My daughter believes that BW don't actually like BM, and that it's only pride and ego that make BW complain about IRBM.
She did not speak about IR among AAs, because she does not know if your culture is a matriarchy or not.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#57715 Jul 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
"You dont believe in God? That is not a hindernece to meditation.Wether there is a God or not does not matter.One thing is certain that YOU are.
One of the greatest thinkers in the west,Descartes said "I think therefore i am".And Descartes is the father of western philosophy.Just the opposite has been the experience in the East.Buddah,Nagarjuna,Sankara, Lao Tzu,Chaung TZu,,they will laugh tremendously when they hear Descartes dictum" i think therefore i am",because they say "I dont think,therefore i am".
Because when thinking ceases only then does one know who he is.In a non-thinking state of consciousness one realizes one's being,not by thinking,but by non-thinking.
Meditation is non-thinking;it is an effort to create a state of no mind.And then self-evident truth arises within,a pinnacle of light,eternity,timelessness.
at you."--Osho the zen master(r.i.p)
In this case, the eastern philosophers are one big exercise in oxymoronic thought.

The following statement alone is telling:

"Because when thinking ceases only then does one KNOW who he is."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57716 Jul 12, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case, the eastern philosophers are one big exercise in oxymoronic thought.
Youre identifying with your false-self(ego).Whic is whyyou keep reincarnating.

"The ego with all its egotism is the false self. It is an unreal illusion and a perishable combination. He only who identifies his self with the truth will attain Nirvana; and he who has entered Nirvana has attained Buddhahood; he has acquired the highest good; he has become eternal and immortal. The world is Vanity Fair, full of changes and transformations. All is Samsara, the turning Wheel of Existence.

All compounds will be dissolved again, but the verities which determine all combinations and separations as laws of nature endure for ever and aye. Bodies fall to dust, but the truths of the mind will not be destroyed.

Truth knows neither birth nor death; it has no beginning and no end. Welcome the truth."--Buddah(the Gospel rejoice)

Level 8

#57717 Jul 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre identifying with your false-self(ego).Whic is whyyou keep reincarnating.
"The ego with all its egotism is the false self. It is an unreal illusion and a perishable combination. He only who identifies his self with the truth will attain Nirvana; and he who has entered Nirvana has attained Buddhahood; he has acquired the highest good; he has become eternal and immortal. The world is Vanity Fair, full of changes and transformations. All is Samsara, the turning Wheel of Existence.
All compounds will be dissolved again, but the verities which determine all combinations and separations as laws of nature endure for ever and aye. Bodies fall to dust, but the truths of the mind will not be destroyed.
Truth knows neither birth nor death; it has no beginning and no end. Welcome the truth."--Buddah(the Gospel rejoice)
I have no argument with compounds being dissolved and going to other stages, my argument is with how one knows these things are being achieved if there is no awareness involved. In order to be aware, you have to have a thought or a sense of something. Here in lies the argument.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57718 Jul 12, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your favorite eastern sage Jesus said the same thing.
From the gnostic book of IEOU:

The apostles answered, saying: "Yehoshua(Jesus), thou living one, Lord, interprete for us how we may bring heaven down, for we have followed thee in order that thou shouldst teach us the TRUE light

Yehoshua--"I do not speak of the flesh in which you dwell, but the flesh of and non-understanding which exists in ignorance, which leads astray many .
As to sending the earth up to heaven, I will show you what it is , that you may know it: to send the earth to heaven is that he who hears the word of Gnosis has ceased to have the understanding mind of man of earth, but has become a man of heaven.

He emanated twelve emanations(The LIGHT from above, as it enters the SEVEN seals/chakras of your body), emenates within you. There are twelve heads in each emanation(the 12 emanations which equate with the 12 cranial nerves of the brain, which also equate with the 12 signs of the Zodiac.), and this name is that of the twelve, and there are twelve according to each one of the ranks.
And they are one outside the other endlessly, except for the watchers. The three watchers.''( The names of the three watchers are: Pineal, pituatary, and thalamus glands of your brain).

Jesus says in the text.

''He has brought heaven down, he has lifted the earth and has sent it to heaven, and he has become the Midst for it is nothing."

this word NOTHING is along the lines of Buddhists teaching and the Tao.

become nothing, in nothingness, there you will find, you will become.

Seek to be NOTHINGNESS.

So what is being said, is that when you enter into meditation, the nothingness, will eventually become something, the new you, the renewed mind.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57719 Jul 12, 2013
This is the hidden doctrine of African priests, spread all throughout Persia, China, India, it is the science of mind.The Buddha saw that the Human body is only a movie screen for the hologram his mind was projecting.

The Humanoid is a machine, built on top an holographic image that merges with an etheric force field. To confirm this, there are millions of people that have had limbs removed but still feel them there. Because that force field is still there. When a Reiki healer works on an injured body, they are actually healing the etheric body that controls the physical.
The Etheric bodies of humans feed off solar prana/life force.
The pineal gland in the brain is the light receptor of the body.All light is, is vibratory thought, like what we create when we dream. Vibratory light is light vibrated by sound, manifesting as the material/biological world as it is decoded by our brains.All we are is but holograms of pure vibratory light, interfacing with creative thought, who believe in a material reality because our senses fool us, by the rules of The Matrix(physical illusion) into perceiving that a solid world exists.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57720 Jul 12, 2013
"When unseeing, why do you not see the unseeing? If you see the unseeing, it is no longer unseeing. If you do not see the unseeing, it is not an object. Why isn't it yourself?"--Buddah(Surang ama Sutra)

"God is alive when you are alive. If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead; if you are alive, your God is alive. Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being."--Osho

"You are not the body, you are the Self." Instead of imagining that you are a thing in the world, see that the world is within you - within infinite eternal awareness. It is this One, rather than you as a person, who is now experiencing the world from your point of view. For only God sees, only God thinks. Awaken to who you really are and you will see that you are God."- Ramana Maharsh
candella

Wichita, KS

#57721 Jul 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I was talking to my daughter about IR relationships. 50% of British born BM of Caribbean choosing to be with white females, while such high IR numbers don't happen with African, white or South Asian men.
My daughter's opinion was that the big difference Caribbean descent men compared to White, African and South Asian men, is that Caribbean culture is a matriarchy, while African, British, South Asian and Arab cultures are all Patriarchy.
She said that while in the Caribbean, the men had no alternative but to date and marry within a matriarchy, but once they leave the Caribbean and have access to women of other cultures, they will jump to the women from a patriarchal culture.
She said there are many many white women in the UK who have daddy issues and self esteem issues, who don't know their value. These BM can EASILY get these women and dominate them. She also said that she has noticed that most of the beautiful BW in the UK are with white men, so a BM can not always get a beautiful BW, but he can easily get a beautiful WW in the UK, because there are so many WW living there.
She said that weak men enable women to create a matriarchy, men who consistently, generationally refuse to be strong and play their role of protector and provider inadvertently create patriarchies, which later male generations want to escape from.
She said the same thing happened with the Ancient Greeks, it was a matriarchy and the Greek men escaped their own women and went to the Sabine women who were from a Patriarchy.
She said the Caribbean men who were weak enough to allow Caribbean culture to be a matriarchy, were now seeking the daughters of the men from another race (White) who had been strong enough never to allow a matriarchy to happen to them.
The relationships don't work she said, because the BM are LOOK strong and masculine, but the WW eventually discovers that he is just a weak little boy under all the swagger.
My daughter believes that BW don't actually like BM, and that it's only pride and ego that make BW complain about IRBM.
She did not speak about IR among AAs, because she does not know if your culture is a matriarchy or not.
It doesn't seem like carribbean men are into white women here like they are in the UK.I seen more AA women and carribbean women with carribbean men than with other races.More AA women are dating foreign black men now I have a few friends on my facebook who are married to them and just had babies.It looks like a trend is starting with that.I've even dated a black man from the UK.I feel that foreign black men embrace AA women more than AA black men do.They definetly treat us better.

Level 8

#57723 Jul 12, 2013
That is given to interpretation because what I can and do take from it is that Jesus is saying, the way one understands heaven is beyond the comprehension of man in his current state and not that there is now sense of anything.

Nothingness to me means man is coming into the midst, into the spirit world where shells are not needed. Again, not that there isn't an awareness of anything.

Just because thoughts are cleared away is different from thought ceasing to exist in any form. In other words, because one's mind is free of thought, doesn't mean there is none.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57725 Jul 12, 2013
That clown was showing his ignorance by claiming to know metaphysics/philosophy without knowing astrology.The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught of a Supreme Circle of 24 Original Scientists .12 Major and 12 Minor. Each of the 12 Star Systems (Constellations) are represented by two Scientists ,one from among the 12 Major, and his understudy from among the 12 Minor.

When you look at the face of a black man,you're looking at God." -The Hon. Elijah Muhammad

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that every human being was actually a God who had lost the knowledge of himself and was living a beast (i.e. astrologically influenced) life.In 95% of us, the signs and planets rule us. But the 5% who reach mastery rule, by consciousness and will, their astrological configurations.

Each of us, consciously or not, constantly creates the universe in which we live. A master, however, controls what she or he creates by controlling the input into the subconscious generator.

Location hidden

#57726 Jul 12, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem like carribbean men are into white women here like they are in the UK.I seen more AA women and carribbean women with carribbean men than with other races.More AA women are dating foreign black men now I have a few friends on my facebook who are married to them and just had babies.It looks like a trend is starting with that.I've even dated a black man from the UK.I feel that foreign black men embrace AA women more than AA black men do.They definetly treat us better.
If my daughter's theory is right, them it's just as much about how the women were raised or their culture as it is about race.
So if WW in America are more dominant and less easy to control than WW in the UK, Caribbean men won't seek them out as much as UK WW. Also maybe WW in the US are more racist than WW in the UK.
My daughter said all the black guys she knows in the UK, all think Black girls are better looking than white girls. But these guys still date white, so it's clearly not about them thinking black girls or Caribbean girls don't look good.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57727 Jul 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If my daughter's theory is right, them it's just as much about how the women were raised or their culture as it is about race.
So if WW in America are more dominant and less easy to control than WW in the UK, Caribbean men won't seek them out as much as UK WW. Also maybe WW in the US are more racist than WW in the UK.
My daughter said all the black guys she knows in the UK, all think Black girls are better looking than white girls. But these guys still date white, so it's clearly not about them thinking black girls or Caribbean girls don't look good.
I would've thought that carribbean women were more feminine and better cooks and would know how to take care of men so I just don't see why carribbean men wouldn't want that in a woman.From what I hear white british women are lazy and manly.lol not too many american men would want to date them even if their accents were sexy.But I guess carribbean men don't really have any traditional values anymore.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57728 Jul 12, 2013
When you hear the Gods say number 8 represents Build and destroy.In astrology the 8th house(scorpios house) is the house of death&rebirth.

Location hidden

#57729 Jul 12, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've thought that carribbean women were more feminine and better cooks and would know how to take care of men so I just don't see why carribbean men wouldn't want that in a woman.From what I hear white british women are lazy and manly.lol not too many american men would want to date them even if their accents were sexy.But I guess carribbean men don't really have any traditional values anymore.
AA men say that AA culture has become much more of a matriarchy since the 1970s. Caribbean culture has been a matriarchy for much much longer than that, almost from the end of slavery. So compared to caribbean women, AA women probably seem like submissive BW.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57730 Jul 12, 2013
Planets transiting your 8th house can mean a time of death(also moons North.node/next life,South.node/past life).Your 8th house gives clues to your death.Its one of the 3 "Moksha" houses(4,8,12th).Astrology in nothing but reality of our life.Sun rises in the 1st house(early morning 6 am)10th house(12pm-midday) is next landmark in the sun's path followed by 7th(6 pm-evening) and 4th(12 am-midnight) houses

With this course of sun our life pattern is fixed
We get up in the morning(1st/Aries), go to our work place(10th/capricorn), come back to our home in the evening(7th/Libra) to the family(mainly spouse) and finally go to sleep(4th/cancer/home).
7th house(marriage house) represents sex, but the happiness derived from sex has to do with the 5th house(children/pleasure/Romanc e/Leo)without romance,or children there isnt much happyness after the sexual act for married people.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57731 Jul 12, 2013
moksha houses(4th,8th,12th) mean detatchement/death from this matrix.
Detaching from ourselves to obtain our higher God selves.In the 4th house(home/cancer/moon) when we sleep in the midnight(our soul leaves our body and where ever it goes ,we start dreaming of that place.though our body,brain and heart are always in a state of working and never sleeps therefore we sleep in terms of soul and body detachment)or simply detachment take place which is why its called a moksha house.

In the 8th house(scorpios house) when we encounter long sickness and death ,we immediately shed our ego's or our "I" ,here also detachment/death occurs.This happens because we tend to realize that nothing is in our hand and therefore self realization take place.Fear of Death makes us realize that actually we our souls which changes body just like clothes.Prolonged diseases makes us feel that this body is non-eternal.In the 12th house(pisces) of losses when everything including our existence is lost,Only then ultimate truth of soul and higher god-self comes to our mind.Again when everything of materialistic origin is gone ,then we start detaching ourselves from " I " , hence also called moksha house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 4 min iamcuriousnow 17
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 5 min T-BOS 35
Whiteys, You are Poor, Non-whites are Wealthy 5 min LMAO 8
Maceo Patterson: Is Tish_B "It's" new Transgen... 7 min iamcuriousnow 12
BWE: Vanessa Williams Marries a Jim Skrip (Whit... 7 min randyolderblackladd 32
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 8 min American Lady 2,364
Black women are the white woman's fool. 9 min SadButTrue 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 26 min lmao 30,771
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Mikemike 34,391
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 4 hr SadButTrue 212