Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Yoga is pure science like mathematics"--Osho

"Islam is science and mathematics.It can always be proven at no limit of time"-Master Fard

The average human walks around inhaling and exhaling at an average of 18 bpm (breaths per minute). equaling 25,920 breaths every 24 hours and corresponding to a "Great Year", i.e. the Sun passing through all twelve zodiacs every 25,920 years. This is the basic animal human function without higher thought.At 3 bpm the "Seat of the Soul" or the pineal organ (gland for whiteys) begins to secrete melanin.

And at 1 bpm (inhaling for a 30 second count and then exhaling for a 30 second count. Warning : don't just go attempting this one without practicing the others first...) one reintegrates and unifies with the Higher self, Over-soul, black-dot, Resurrectable God Force a.k.a. Kundalini, Krishna(Christ)-Buddha Consciousness.

When performed continuously for 72 minutes it allows one to tap into universal, subatomic energy and to alter karma so as to be able to transcend this plane of existence without the need for reincarnation.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Masters say things that blow the sheep(uninitiated) away.The answers you seek are within you.It is the lazy that want answers without putting in the work.Without the work,they will never know if the answer was right anyway.

"you have been taught to believe. From the very childhood youve been taught to believe.Everybodys minds have been conditioned to believe:believe in God,believe in soul,believe in this,believe inthat.Now that belief has entered into your bones,and your blood.But
it remains a belief.Meditation is a science not a superstition.Meditation says you experiment with your mind-thoughts can be dispersed.The clouds can be dispersed ,and you can attain to an empty sky of your inner being.Through thoughts,you are joined with the body;it is the link.Suddenly the link disappears-,you are there,the body is there,and there is an infinite abyss between the two.Then you know the body will die,but you cannot die"--oSHO
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

"Human consciousness has not grown for centuries. Only once in a while someone blossoms – but in millions of people, the blossoming of one person is not a rule, it is the exception. And because that person is alone, the crowd cannot tolerate him. His existence becomes a kind of humiliation; his very presence feels insulting because he opens your eyes, makes you aware of your potential and your future. And it hurts your ego that you have done nothing to grow, to be more conscious, to be more loving, more ecstatic, more creative, more silent – to create a beautiful world around you.

Hence a Gautam Buddha or a Chuang Tzu hurts you because they have blossomed and you are just standing there.

The world has known only very few rebels. But now is the time: if humanity proves incapable of producing a large number of rebels, a rebellious spirit, then our days on the earth are numbered. Then the coming decades may become our graveyard."--Osho(the book of understanding)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

It doesnt matter what example you use.Kevin Durant’s engaged to Monica Wright.

Both have mars(sex drive,muscle tone) in athletic aries.Her aries mars is attracted to his Libra sun.Mars in a womens chart tells you what man she finds attractive.Aries is libras opposite sign.His venus(love/desires) in Leo is in harmony with her moon(needs/instincts) in Leo.They have strong sexual attraction/chemistry.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Once an emperor of China went to see a great sage from china named Bodhidharma. And the emperor said, "My mind is very uneasy, very disturbed. You are a great sage, and I have been waiting for you. Tell me what I should do to put my mind at peace."

Bodhidharma said, "You don't do anything. First you bring your mind to me." The emperor could not follow he said, "What do you mean?" He said, "Come in the morning at four o'clock when nobody is there. Come alone, and remember to bring your mind with you."

Bodhidharma was sitting with his big staff. He said, "So you have come? Where is your mind? Have you brought it or not?"

The emperor said, "You talk nonsense. When I am here my mind is here, and it is not something which I can forget somewhere. It is in me." So Bodhidharma said, "Okay. So the first thing is decided -- that the mind is within you." The emperor said, "Okay, the mind is within me." Bodhidharma said, "Now close your eyes and find out where it is. And if you can find out where it is, immediately indicate to me. I will put it at peace."

So the emperor closed his eyes, tried and tried, looked and looked. The more he looked, the more he became aware there is no mind, mind is an activity. It is not something there so you can pinpoint it. But the moment he realized that it is not something, then the absurdity of his quest became exposed to himself. If it is not something, nothing can be done about it. If it is an activity, then don't do the activity; that's all. If it is like walking, don't walk.

He opened his eyes. He bowed down to Bodhidharma and said, "There is no mind to be found." Bodhidharma said, "Then I have put it at peace. And whenever you feel that you are uneasy, just look within, where that uneasiness is." The very look is anti-mind, because look is not a thinking. And if you look intensely your whole energy becomes a look, and the same energy becomes movement and thinking.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Take it or leave it.Not here to socialize.
The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding.Mars in capricorn is about business.

"The body is a form composed of the five-fold sheath; therefore, all the five sheaths are implied in the term, body. Apart from the body does the world exist? Has anyone seen the world without the body?

The world is nothing more than an embodiment of the objects perceived by the five sense-organs. Since, through these five sense-organs, a single mind perceives the world, the world is nothing but the mind. Apart from the mind can there be a world?

Apart, from us where is time and where is space? If we are bodies, we are involved in time and space, but are we? We are one and identical now, then, and forever, here, and everywhere. Therefore we, timeless, and spaceless Being, alone are"--Bhagavan Ramana(Ribhu Gita-versus of Reality

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>The concept becomes mine/yours once you apply the law that never changes.It doesnt matter if your black,white,fat or short.If you jump off the empire state building,you will splatter when you hit the ground.No make believe angels will stop you If you put toxins in your body and constantly eat poison meats like pork,it doesnt matter how much you pray over your food.Law states that those chemical reactions in your body will eventually produce cancer/tumors.
Im not here to kill your restless boredom at your job.Or play the western/greek game of debate(wordplay/,manipulation) about santa clause or what you believe to be your higher self.We have to stop thinking like crakkaz.Drop your western philosophies and try the original ones from the east.Try it,then see if it is true.
Your response has nothing to do with my question. If you are non-thinking, how in the hell can you exist on any plane. You would have no awareness, not that I have risen above my shell, not that I'm on another plane, no sense of me, he she it, that, past, present, future, moving through the atmosphere, space, peace, tranquility, no awareness whatsoever with a body or without and if your body exists but your mind fails to, that is called a coma. Your physical is there but nothing else or little else.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Read all the posts ms libra.Capricorns hate laziness and waisting time(money)/energy more than anything.

If my capricorn mom ever caught us laying around,she would find something for you to do.Do the work.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

The TAO says 'he who can describe the way,does not know the way'.only a fool gets tangled in a debate wether you believe in a santa clause or yourself.

"I want you to be yourself,at the very center of your being"-Confucius

Buddha entered a village. A man asked him as he was entering the village, "Does God exist?" He said, "No, absolutely no."

The person who believes in God, I will say no to him because I want him to drop his idea of God, I want him to be free of his idea of God -- which is borrowed. He has not experienced. If he had experienced he would not have asked me; there would have been no need.The person who believed in God, he was trying to find confirmation for his belief from me."

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
They've already tried.
That sh!t was hilarious too.

We can laugh now because that's as far as it went, however that situation could have very well gotten really bad, really quick.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you is logical, intelligent and down to earth and she's not so bad on the eyes. I don't find her a great beauty, I would even go as far as saying pretty. In my opinion, she's actually slightly beyond average looking and lets be truthful, it's the hair and the eyes that help keep her on that cliff instead of sending her over it. I point that out to say, she lacks personality, color, a vibrance but she makes up for it in her smarts and looks and she's a hustler and she manages outside of radio.
http://www.google.com/search...
I think its Angela's regularity that gives her her appeal. Sometimes even "plain JaneNESS" is HOT!

Who else is she managing? Is she still with L'Oreal??

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it. The running industry theme/joke is if you are a rapper, don't get yourself wrapped up in Erykah or you'll end up either her next baby daddy, wearing argyle socks, dashikies, and carrying a knapsack or polishing her toenails. She's a special kind of Venus Fly Trap. Poor Young Kendric.
HA! I wouldn't feel sorry for Kendrick. He's probably somewhere ridin' all up in that horse @zz of hers.

I agree...Badu's a real siren.

LOLOL!!!@ "painting toe nails".

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I can get on board with Mr. Ibrahaim Darden:
http://www.google.com/search... !%252Fimg%252FhttpImage%252Fim age.jpg_gen%252Fderivatives%25 2Flandscape_200%252Famd-ebroda rden-jpg.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F% 252Fwww.nydailynews.com%252Fen tertainment%252Ftv-movies%252F 32-ebro-ready-hot-seat-article -1.216586%3B200%3B308
47&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&u m=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch &source=og&sa=N&ta b=wi&ei=08reUe6uCtLl4AP6gI EY#facrc=_&imgdii=_&im grc=Y9gZckuMnZetsM%3A%3BHZN5PL HLMj_mWM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F images.radcity.net%252F5988%25 2F4012321.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F %252Fwww.fmqb.com%252Farticle. asp%253Ft%253Dp%2526id%253D156 7110%3175
%3B175

Although I don't care for the full on wolfman look he's decided to take.
wp-content/uploads/2012/12/EBR O-DARDEN.jpg&imgrefurl=htt p://pigeonsandplanes.com/2012/ 12/ebro-darden-on-the-combat-j ack-show/&h=322&w=600 &sz=135&tbnid=qaZ-Ix1k 2AET4M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=1 68&prev=/search%3Fq%3Debro %2Bdarden%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3 Du&zoom=1&q=ebro+darde n&usg=__MyZ_tLD-TrEZL6hWQ7 rtL4RUoxU=&docid=kewDzF2Py joElM&hl=en&sa=X&e i=dsveUaboHZL_4APYq4Fg&ved =0CEcQ9QEwBA&dur=2472
You don't like beards?

Shaving is so "high school".

Trims, outlines, even shadows are cool.

Shaving cream & razor? NOT!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like her particular look, which is kind of drag queeny IMO.
Her face is very strong and angular, sometimes when your a woman and your features are too well defined (as in too chiseled) and your face is too angular instead of it being beautiful it creates a category that is necessarily ugly but one that I call other.
Gia Casey
http://www.google.com/imgres...
cuLYZZpU0M%3A%3Bx7XYtzel30n27M %3B2eMLcuLYZZpU0M%3A

Eric Dixon
http://www.google.com/search...
Erica face is very strong but there is still a softness to it because the angles on her face, while sharp, aren't nearly as sharp as Gia's
I've seen Envy's wife elsewhere. What does she do? Act? Sing?

In fact, when I saw her last she was looking a little more Botox'd than that...no offense. All in all she's pretty attractive. Her & Envy are a nice match.

I like Erica Dixon's look too. Her heart is colder that Rita's Water ice though...DAYUUUM! Scrap know how to pick 'em!

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Cap Black wrote:
only an ignoramus who claims to be knowledgable in philosophy and metaphysics would say "who studies the zodiac? Only the greatest minds in history.This f@ggot doesnt even know the city he walks/drives around in architectural outline/design was layed out by masons,and many of your downtown landmarks are aligned to specific constellations(in secret).
Orion(Osiris) sets right behind the Washington Monument. Setting in the west, Orion's belt is horizontal, pointing to Sirius(Isis) setting south of due west. From the viewpoint of the Capitol building, Sirius sets over the Potomac River, on the alignment of Maryland Avenue
The egyptians(original masons) built pyramids using the zodiac.One reason that the zodiac and the construction of monuments such as the Pyramids were important,they were the ancient microscopes, it was their way to study the laws of the earth by studying the laws of the cosmos."As above, so below".Physics is the study of astronomy on a microcosmic scale
If you were to study the atom under a microscope, you would see that electrons actually orbit its nucleus in exactly the same manner in which planets orbit a star. In the same way that the magnetic pull of our sun can trap other planets into its orbit, the nucleus can do the same with other electrons.
Every given atom can be found to be in the same structure as a given solar (star) system, the only difference between the two is size.
lol. you are as dumb as some of these irbw. same diction, same superstitions, same lack of logic.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Corey Booker for the Senate...DEFINATELY!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I've been doing my light skin thing lately. Dating two beautiful light skin sista's right now. One who went to Harvard and Duke and another who is flat out gorgeous ALL OVER. Except, there is one backdraw with the second one.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I received a letter today... I've been called for jury duty. Not sure if I want to be chosen, but at the same time I feel a little excited to go through the whole process. IDK

“R.I.P.Cuzzo <3 317/87-7/29/13”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

"black bodies (were) marked as a biblical curse." (in christianity) The identifiable dark skin was considered by white Christians the mark of shame"-bell hooks
Yet in Africa light/white skin was considered the curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,621 - 53,640 of67,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

468 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White America does not pay Black Veterans 8 min BrownEboy 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,236
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 11 min Hahaha 93
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 14 min Kip 93
Racism Everywhere? 20 min BrownEboy 23
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 33 min felicia 111,696
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 42 min KIP 691
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 1 hr dev143 2,411
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr trollslayer 88,701