#58020 Jul 19, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#58021 Jul 19, 2013

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#58022 Jul 19, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
I am going to start going through my change more often. I was going through the change I saved the other day and found a coin from England, and another from Singapore. I think it's awesome at least...
I have told my family several times to use paper instead of coins if they can help it. That if they do, they should look at them very carefully before giving them out. When I read about this woman auctioning off a penny for over a million dollars, I've been looking for any misprints or flaws with the images ever since.:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#58023 Jul 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Why on earth didn't the legal team reppin' Trayvon DEMAND a change in venue and an overwrite of jurors??
I realize that even if they would have complied with changing the venue they were only going to relocate everything to a location that was just AS sh!tty as Florida is which meant that the prosecution would have to do a little homework to keep from jumping out of the frying pan & in to the fire.
And they thought that having an all female cast in the jury box would work out on the behalf of Trayvon, and in a way that COULD have been toward Trayvon's favor but what was overlooked that these "women" were mostly white women and MOST white women (not all) are very much aligned with white supremacy and do the biddings of white supremacy regardless of their class, regardless as to who they date, mate & marry.
At the end of the day, whites are for whites!
During the Zimmerman jury selection process there were two that was questionable. One stated to the court she didn't like that the trial was being held in Sanford since the last time WE had a march here there were riots, which was a lie. The other potential juror raised a racist statement "why where Trayvon there anyway". The State disapproved of them, however the judge selected them as unbiased jurors. I now a feeling she probably was #b37. The defense team quickly dismissed any black person.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58024 Jul 19, 2013
I don't like the green veins that are so visible on my breasts they are freaky looking.My nipples get dry easily.I can rub my breasts and feel the veins like lumpy.Very sensitive,I was giggling while cowvan was licking my nipples last night,it just tickled so much.Not only that this time around pregnancy get extra wet.I have to wear a pad sometimes
candella

Wichita, KS

#58025 Jul 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, if you get an STD you are risking not only your health, also if you get thrush you can pass it on to the unborn.
I will be careful.I doubt cowvan would give me an std.I got tested last friday clean so far but I'm gonna be careful I don't wanna hurt my baby
candella

Wichita, KS

#58026 Jul 19, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of guys were beating off to those posts lol :)

I got a headache I'mma drink some water

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58027 Jul 19, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be careful.I doubt cowvan would give me an std.I got tested last friday clean so far but I'm gonna be careful I don't wanna hurt my baby
Keep fit, swimming is excellent exercise for pregnant women. Delivering the baby is very hard work,it can take 48 hours of hard work, so try to make yourself physically and mentally as strong as possible.
Have plans for how you will deliver, but when the time comes don't feel guilty if you don't stick to your plan. Get lots of sleep too, because when baby is born you may go for weeks without a good night's sleep.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#58028 Jul 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told my family several times to use paper instead of coins if they can help it. That if they do, they should look at them very carefully before giving them out. When I read about this woman auctioning off a penny for over a million dollars, I've been looking for any misprints or flaws with the images ever since.:)
Yes you never know what you might have. The only way I realized I had the quarter from England was because it wouldn't fit in the washer I was trying to put it in. Kept wondering wtf was wrong with that thing...

I particularly like having the one from Singapore though...all the way from Asia.
candella

Wichita, KS

#58029 Jul 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep fit, swimming is excellent exercise for pregnant women. Delivering the baby is very hard work,it can take 48 hours of hard work, so try to make yourself physically and mentally as strong as possible.
Have plans for how you will deliver, but when the time comes don't feel guilty if you don't stick to your plan. Get lots of sleep too, because when baby is born you may go for weeks without a good night's sleep.
Swimming is a great idea.I wanted to try an unmedicated water birth but that probably won't happen.Might be risky and plus she hasn't turned yet.The doctor couldn't get her to move

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#58030 Jul 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Zimmerman jury selection process there were two that was questionable. One stated to the court she didn't like that the trial was being held in Sanford since the last time WE had a march here there were riots, which was a lie. The other potential juror raised a racist statement "why where Trayvon there anyway". The State disapproved of them, however the judge selected them as unbiased jurors. I now a feeling she probably was #b37. The defense team quickly dismissed any black person.
Atrocious!

Location hidden

#58031 Jul 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Atrocious!
After what those AA jurors did at the OJ trial, do you expect wider American society to expect you to be sensible unbiased jurors? Or do they expect you to be emotional and stupid?

Location hidden

#58032 Jul 20, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
Swimming is a great idea.I wanted to try an unmedicated water birth but that probably won't happen.Might be risky and plus she hasn't turned yet.The doctor couldn't get her to move
When you come to that final push, do not do what you see in movies :) Pushing hard, teeth clenched... don't do that! With the final push just ease the baby out, almost breath the baby out. It will be much more gentle on your muscles (down below) and it will minimize chances of you tearing and then having to be stitched up afterward.

Don't push her out, ease her out in a big exhaling breath!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58034 Jul 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
After what those AA jurors did at the OJ trial, do you expect wider American society to expect you to be sensible unbiased jurors? Or do they expect you to be emotional and stupid?
The cases surrounding Trayvon & OJ are apples to oranges in comparison. The fact that you're STILL trying to draw correlative parallels between Trayvon and OJ proves just how befuddled you truly are in terms of the universal race/ class dynamic on this planet...but coming from you, that doesn't surprise me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58035 Jul 20, 2013
President Obama had an interesting weigh in yesterday.

Hmm..?

Location hidden

#58036 Jul 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The cases surrounding Trayvon & OJ are apples to oranges in comparison. The fact that you're STILL trying to draw correlative parallels between Trayvon and OJ proves just how befuddled you truly are in terms of the universal race/ class dynamic on this planet...but coming from you, that doesn't surprise me.
You expected fairness and justice from white people, why didn't those AA jurors give Nicole's family fairness and justice?

Location hidden

#58037 Jul 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
President Obama had an interesting weigh in yesterday.
Hmm..?
Hmmm... very strange that an experienced leader and qualified lawyer would have done such a dangerous and disrespectful thing. If he as a lawyer/president doesn't respect the American legal system, then why should anybody respect and any verdict???

Level 8

Location hidden

#58039 Jul 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You expected fairness and justice from white people, why didn't those AA jurors give Nicole's family fairness and justice?
Lets be clear on this...I don't expect SH!T from white people...you got the wrong "n3gr03".

Secondly, you have to be awfully skewed in your perception and misaligned morally to equate a Black man (OJ) WHO WAS ARRESTED, tried and acquitted of murder charges that WERE PLACED ON HIM as opposed to the other individual (Zimmerman) who didn't incur a fraction of what OJ endured. UNDERSTAND?!!!

OJ Simpson was arrested and charged while Zimmerman went without even being accosted by authorities an entire 45 DAYS (a whole month & a half) before being arrested. And if it were not for the outrage of THE PEOPLE who campaigned in the faces of the federal government and DEMANDED some form of "due process", Zimmerman would have been home this entire time polishing his gun after having shot down 2-3 more Trayvon's.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58040 Jul 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... very strange that an experienced leader and qualified lawyer would have done such a dangerous and disrespectful thing. If he as a lawyer/president doesn't respect the American legal system, then why should anybody respect and any verdict???
Nothing President Obama said yesterday would suggest a blatant disregard for the legal system. If that's what you heard it's because your listening with those KKKracka filtered ears AGAIN.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58041 Jul 20, 2013
Shalimarr has to be one of the dumbest muffcuKKKas on this entire site. But she's in good company...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wonder where THEY went?... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Ugly monkeys 1
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 2 min Black God 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,601,099
A new mental illness 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Blacks And Antifa Aren't Held Accountable For T... 7 min Black God 3
Breaking news: fossils unearthed proving blks a... 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr Lee 387