Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#57881 Jul 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/T6FLN2OQIN4NENQRI
Much love to our brothers and sisters
Just seeing this after I posted on the thread.... and I agree.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57882 Jul 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I shouldn't laugh, but...
She has evidence against her,and shooting a gun is a mandatory sentence of 20 years.She gambled and lost.I could've gone to trial with my case but I know I would've lost doesn't matter what the situation was,committing a crime with a deadly weapon automatically puts you in jail.She should've just taken the plea deal like I did.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57883 Jul 14, 2013
here's another stand your ground case when a black kills a white man for tresspassing and attacking him.He's serving a life sentence

http://www.salon.com/2012/04/11/when_stand_yo...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#57884 Jul 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Just seeing this after I posted on the thread.... and I agree.
Thanks beautiful :)

Level 9

#57886 Jul 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks beautiful :)
No problem...
candella

Wichita, KS

#57887 Jul 14, 2013
i would've shot the mutha fxcker too if he tried to get into my car shid.U can't be rolling up on people like that unless u the po po

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#57888 Jul 14, 2013
I am amazed that so many mentally deranged and hateful people would celebrate the death of a child. The death of a child is not great no matter what race they are. These sick people live amongst us and are working within our American workforce. These are some sick a$$ people.

Level 9

#57889 Jul 14, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
I am amazed that so many mentally deranged and hateful people would celebrate the death of a child. The death of a child is not great no matter what race they are. These sick people live amongst us and are working within our American workforce. These are some sick a$$ people.
These idiots are not celebrating a death, but more of a victory. These fools believe this was some sort of a contest on the verdict. Just more proof on how warped their minds are.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#57890 Jul 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>These idiots are not celebrating a death, but more of a victory. These fools believe this was some sort of a contest on the verdict. Just more proof on how warped their minds are.
Yes they celebrated the death and now they are celebrating the victory (verdict). This child never had a chance to accomplish his dreams in life. His family has endured much pain and these clowns have no compassion at all. Their minds are definitely warped. These are some sick A$$ SOBs.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#57891 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes they celebrated the death and now they are celebrating the victory (verdict). This child never had a chance to accomplish his dreams in life. His family has endured much pain and these clowns have no compassion at all. Their minds are definitely warped. These are some sick A$$ SOBs.
It is a sad commentary on the value of the life of a young black child in America. You can bet there will be an uptick in "Stand your ground" cases where a non-black blasts a black child away in the years to come. Not as high profile, but they are definitely coming.

Level 9

#57892 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
These idiots are using OJ as an excuse to chimp out. OJ?? Where is OJ now? And he's there on a different charge. I hope this civil rights suit against Zimmerman goes through.
There is no time limit for karma.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#57893 Jul 14, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sad commentary on the value of the life of a young black child in America. You can bet there will be an uptick in "Stand your ground" cases where a non-black blasts a black child away in the years to come. Not as high profile, but they are definitely coming.
It is very sad and more proof of the blatant racism which exists in our nation. We will see if there will be an "uptick." I feel that these "Stand Your Ground" cases involving a Non-Black and a Black will be closely monitored due to the Martin case.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#57894 Jul 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
These idiots are using OJ as an excuse to chimp out. OJ?? Where is OJ now? And he's there on a different charge. I hope this civil rights suit against Zimmerman goes through.
I agree that the OJ case was a totally different case. California operates different. These clowns will use any excuse to chimp out. Hopefully the Martin family will get the justice they deserve.

Also I see these trolls as "Internet Warriors." They hide in front of a computer screen like a coward. They would not have the guts to say all of this garbage in public.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57895 Jul 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the horror and upset among white Americans when the OJ not guilty verdict was made. During that trial, some white commentators had suggested the AA jury might set OJ free, and many other whites condemned these commentators as racist and stupid. White Americans actually put their faith and trust in AAs to come to t a just affair verdict.
They were stunned and horrified and think even betrayed when that jury found OJ not guilty. I think that verdict where your group could have acted honorably but chose to be stupid and biased has really put back race relations in your country and made other citizens distrust you.

Location hidden

#57896 Jul 14, 2013
*affair = and fair
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57897 Jul 14, 2013

"25 lighters on my dresser, yes suh

i got bad black btch that drive a black compressa

im reppin the south with diamonds in my mouth

and diamonds in my hand

and diamonds in my house"

Location hidden

#57898 Jul 15, 2013
Did African-Americans who cheered when OJ was released, truly think the white man would let you get away with doing that?
The white male has taken vengeance on your group in many ways since then, small ways and big ways. The OJ jury's stupidity has cost AAs as a group a lot of heart ache. The Tryavon Martin verdict is just the most highly publicised.
Nobody anywhere expected OJ Simpson to be found not guilty. I cannot tell you how shocked black people in the UK were when the verdict was announced.
It was so obvious the man was a killer and the look of shock on his face at the verdict, proved he didn't expect those fools to set him free.

Level 9

#57902 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that the OJ case was a totally different case. California operates different. These clowns will use any excuse to chimp out. Hopefully the Martin family will get the justice they deserve.
Also I see these trolls as "Internet Warriors." They hide in front of a computer screen like a coward. They would not have the guts to say all of this garbage in public.
OJ case was different and is now old. I was not one of many who were out cheering about the jury decision and the Trayvon trial is not about OJ. I brought it up because this is what the trolls are using to chimp out on. Right now, this is about the injustice of Trayvon Martin. I’m not going to have an ongoing debate on a dang OJ.

Yes they are weak cowards hanging out on an African American forum telling lies… Nothing they say should be trusted.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#57903 Jul 15, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#57904 Jul 15, 2013
The moon is still in Libra(7th house of relationships/contracts/agreem ents).The 8th house nourishes the 7th house,the true house of death.One must die to the self(1st house/Aries)to have a stable/working relationship(7th house) or come to a mutual agreement.The 1st house/rising sign is always opposite to your 7th house.The 7th house is the most karmic house,if you have a stellium there it's very likely that you are attracting people you know from past lives, as well as people who act as your mirror reflecting the traits in your own self that you do not wish to confront.

If you have planets in your 7th house,study their nature as they describe the kinds of partners you prefer and attract mutually. For example,saturn in the 7th house may indicate a preference for a partner who is much older and may hold poweful status.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 1 min Blackest 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,601,402
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 9 min Ttt 1
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 10 min USA is Going Down 3
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 31 min USA is Going Down 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 37 min Mr Lee 24
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 49 min Paul 5
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 54 min Mr Lee 18
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580