Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#57515 Jul 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Anderson please... Typical of trolls to always expect others of trolling. SMH!
Lady sht up with all that dumb talk. Obviously that isn't me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57516 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
As a parent you could've done something about it.You think just because they are adult they aren't gonna have problems.You are a mother to them for the rest of her life and you are still responsible because whatever they do will still affect you.You don't think that what I do doesn't affect my parents? If I had an abusive boyfriend and they are just like "well it's her life" and I end up killing him and end up facing a murder trial.. you don't think it will have an affect on them.Sometimes as a parent you need to intervene,could save you alot of heartbreak and trouble later on.Alot of things could've been prevented.
Cut that out. It isn't cute in any way. The reason why people respect the deceased is out of respect for them and the living. If you really are pregnant and care about your child, then stop making light of things that happened to others children because it can easily happen to yours at a younger age.

If you are pregnant, your child has YEARS to make it safely to the age of NSD's child, so you need to watch what you say. You haven't even successfully delivered your baby yet, and haven't even delivered her in all health mentally and physically, so you need to chill out if you really care about your own child. There's other things you can talk schit about to her.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#57517 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
As a parent you could've done something about it.You think just because they are adult they aren't gonna have problems.You are a mother to them for the rest of her life and you are still responsible because whatever they do will still affect you.You don't think that what I do doesn't affect my parents? If I had an abusive boyfriend and they are just like "well it's her life" and I end up killing him and end up facing a murder trial.. you don't think it will have an affect on them.Sometimes as a parent you need to intervene,could save you alot of heartbreak and trouble later on.Alot of things could've been prevented.
Your first sentence makes no sense at all. In fact, your whole post doesn't. How? If I had handcuffed her to me and drug her around like a child? Your parents didn't have much luck with you, so are they responsible for your trashy persona now, too? They may be affected but their responsibility ends with YOUR choices and actions as an adult. But, none of that has anything to do with the circumstances of my daughter's murder. She was sitting in her car, waiting for her friend to pick up their food when tragedy struck. It had nothing to do with thuggery or any of the likely stories you can conjure up in your sick 'shids and giggles' mind. IF you are standing in a bank and someone decides to rob it and you are killed, is that YOUR or your parents' fault? Sometimes it is all about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In this case, I didn't like the individual she was trying to help but other than to offer my opinion, I couldn't stop her from trying to help this girl and her children (which is who I think my daughter was actually concerned for and not so much the girl) You are clueless, classless and full of nonsense. And, I never sought you out on this forum, initially. It was YOU and your old buddies who started the nastiness with me and that was WAY before my daughter's demise. You are nothing but a liar, a trouble maker and a tramp. It is what it is and the more you post, the more it is blatantly apparent. Is that your parents' fault too? You can't have it both ways.....smh.....

Location hidden

#57518 Jul 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that isn't me right?
I do now, thank you. I was rather surprised at those kinds of comments coming from you but thank you for your confirmation.....:)
candella

Wichita, KS

#57519 Jul 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut that out. It isn't cute in any way. The reason why people respect the deceased is out of respect for them and the living. If you really are pregnant and care about your child, then stop making light of things that happened to others children because it can easily happen to yours at a younger age.
If you are pregnant, your child has YEARS to make it safely to the age of NSD's child, so you need to watch what you say. You haven't even successfully delivered your baby yet, and haven't even delivered her in all health mentally and physically, so you need to chill out if you really care about your own child. There's other things you can talk schit about to her.
Just saying just cause your kid is grown doesn't change your responsibility as a parent.I would not of let my daughter stay with a man who I thought would be dangerous.My parents kept me away from alot of trouble as a kid but I but I became rebellious anyway.But anybody that is dealing with that needs to get help and help soon.Which is what I'm doing now,I'm more motivated now because I have a baby girl on the way.But to be honest before I was pregnant I didn't really care.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57520 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence makes no sense at all. In fact, your whole post doesn't. How? If I had handcuffed her to me and drug her around like a child? Your parents didn't have much luck with you, so are they responsible for your trashy persona now, too? They may be affected but their responsibility ends with YOUR choices and actions as an adult. But, none of that has anything to do with the circumstances of my daughter's murder. She was sitting in her car, waiting for her friend to pick up their food when tragedy struck. It had nothing to do with thuggery or any of the likely stories you can conjure up in your sick 'shids and giggles' mind. IF you are standing in a bank and someone decides to rob it and you are killed, is that YOUR or your parents' fault? Sometimes it is all about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In this case, I didn't like the individual she was trying to help but other than to offer my opinion, I couldn't stop her from trying to help this girl and her children (which is who I think my daughter was actually concerned for and not so much the girl) You are clueless, classless and full of nonsense. And, I never sought you out on this forum, initially. It was YOU and your old buddies who started the nastiness with me and that was WAY before my daughter's demise. You are nothing but a liar, a trouble maker and a tramp. It is what it is and the more you post, the more it is blatantly apparent. Is that your parents' fault too? You can't have it both ways.....smh.....
I told my parents that they didn't do anything wrong.You know something my parents knew what I was going thru and I wished somebody could've told me I could've gotten restraining order against the guy I was dating at the time because it could've saved me alot of trouble.There are still things that I needed to learn.Unfornately for me I have the learn the hard way with this situation now since I took matters into my own hands.Oh stop I don't know when your daughter was killed but you were a bxtch then and you are still a bxtch now.Now lets stop talking about children.Go and enjoy your day.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57521 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do now, thank you. I was rather surprised at those kinds of comments coming from you but thank you for your confirmation.....:)
:) It's just somebody that would rather be me than themselves. I have a pretty clear conscious, so I don't really blame them. I changed the saying in my avatar for them. So everytime they log into their fake anderson account they'll be reminded that they have worth as well.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#57522 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying just cause your kid is grown doesn't change your responsibility as a parent.I would not of let my daughter stay with a man who I thought would be dangerous.My parents kept me away from alot of trouble as a kid but I but I became rebellious anyway.But anybody that is dealing with that needs to get help and help soon.Which is what I'm doing now,I'm more motivated now because I have a baby girl on the way.But to be honest before I was pregnant I didn't really care.
Not true. You have an obligation as a parent to make your child strong enough to survive on their own. What you do after that point is merely a bonus for them.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57523 Jul 7, 2013
I don't understand why everybody is so negative and so intrusive.Just because I'm dealing with some issues right now doesn't mean I'm gonna be bad mom.I've even joined a group that helps women with children and volunteering more.So it's not that I'm not working on it or putting any effort into it.lol she's not even here yet and if it turns out I can't care for her then it is what it is.

Location hidden

#57524 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I told my parents that they didn't do anything wrong.You know something my parents knew what I was going thru and I wished somebody could've told me I could've gotten restraining order against the guy I was dating at the time because it could've saved me alot of trouble.There are still things that I needed to learn.Unfornately for me I have the learn the hard way with this situation now since I took matters into my own hands.Oh stop I don't know when your daughter was killed but you were a bxtch then and you are still a bxtch now.Now lets stop talking about children.Go and enjoy your day.
More of your nastiness and projecting. YOU do have a lot to learn. It's too bad that you are an angry, spinning out of control individual who has drug an innocent life into the 'mix' in an attempt to fill your empty life....smh.....
candella

Wichita, KS

#57525 Jul 7, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. You have an obligation as a parent to make your child strong enough to survive on their own. What you do after that point is merely a bonus for them.
When you bring a child into the world your a parent for life not just 18 years.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57526 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need somebody to love you baby :) and some positive reinforcement. You need to understand what love is and what it isn't and how to give and receive it. It all starts with you loving yourself.

Location hidden

#57527 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
I don't understand why everybody is so negative and so intrusive.Just because I'm dealing with some issues right now doesn't mean I'm gonna be bad mom.I've even joined a group that helps women with children and volunteering more.So it's not that I'm not working on it or putting any effort into it.lol she's not even here yet and if it turns out I can't care for her then it is what it is.
What?????? Oh well, it is what it is, if you can't care for your child? What kind of attitude is that? A sane, intelligent grown up person doesn't get pregnant to fill a void in their life, like YOU have apparently done. I was married for years before deciding to have my daughter and I was still married when she was conceived and born. Responsible adults PLAN those kinds of events. They don't just go out and hunt up a baby daddy to bring an innocent life into this world with no regard to the commitment and obligation it brings with it. How sad an excuse for an 'adult' are YOU?.....smh....
candella

Wichita, KS

#57528 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your nastiness and projecting. YOU do have a lot to learn. It's too bad that you are an angry, spinning out of control individual who has drug an innocent life into the 'mix' in an attempt to fill your empty life....smh.....
Your the angry one and the fact that you never cried for your daughter's death just shows what a cold hearted bxtch you are.My baby isn't born yet and my life is not empty it's an expansion.I have a very large family and she's gonna bring joy to me and my parents.Both of my grandmothers are coming to my birth,so is cowvan and other friends and family and I'm very excited about that.I'm gonna have my natural birth videotaped and everything.All her precious moments will be photographed and taped.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57529 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
Lady you really got to stop getting a kick out of people looking at you and saying "dam she fcked up real bad".

It's a defense mechanism that fcked up people use. If you're fcked up then get your life together and stop trying to mask it with more elaboritive fcked up stories.

Creating an alter ego that's more fcked up than you are doesn't change the fact that you're still really fcked up. It may make you feel a bit better because you're not as fcked up as you lead on, but still you're really fcked up.

Instead of creating the alter ego's to make you feel better about who you really are.. just fix yourself.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57530 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What?????? Oh well, it is what it is, if you can't care for your child? What kind of attitude is that? A sane, intelligent grown up person doesn't get pregnant to fill a void in their life, like YOU have apparently done. I was married for years before deciding to have my daughter and I was still married when she was conceived and born. Responsible adults PLAN those kinds of events. They don't just go out and hunt up a baby daddy to bring an innocent life into this world with no regard to the commitment and obligation it brings with it. How sad an excuse for an 'adult' are YOU?.....smh....
whatever

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#57531 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there it go in black & white. I'm very insightful and I knew it was going to come out, a story behind a story and girl it's not even worth it.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#57532 Jul 7, 2013
candella wrote:
Some of us knew this was all a big act and a persona from the start. You aren't a very effective troll, TBQPFH (to be quite perfectly f----g honest)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57534 Jul 8, 2013
I like to be nice. But sometimes asking nicely doesn't work. You have to inflict pain, so they know every time they post sh!t to you, you will inflict pain.
I asked nicely to be left alone.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57535 Jul 8, 2013
USA is the best place for female entrepreneurs, Australia is the second best country for women running their own businesses.
The UK is only at number 6.
In American for each 100 male entrepreneurs there are 85 females.
In Australia for every 100 male there are 71 female.
The UK has a dismal ratio of 100 male business owners to 46 females.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Trump is a joke 1,244
Cosby guilty! Nighurs wail! 6 min Ugly monkeys 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,747,019
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 10 min Jax 11
Are WM Devils? 13 min BillyDbigballer 110
Trump Raw Dawgin' Leftoid Trash And Racists 16 min White Pride Patriot 3
TRUMP did in 1 year what Obama couldn't in 8! 28 min THX White Overlord 7
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 30 min BillyDbigballer 94
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 46 min Ms Mack 50
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Jake 200
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr thefucko 993
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 4 hr Master I M White 83