Random thoughts...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#57387 Jul 5, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats the case leave me the fxck alone then.If I called u bad names quit posting to me dxmmit.I don't need your advice,do for somebody else that gives a fxck cause I don't.Anyway I have a meeting to go to.
...What "meeting"? NA?? Or is it with the n!**a that gives your unborn child d!ck hickies?

Goofy b!tch..!

Level 8

Location hidden

#57388 Jul 5, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing well! How are you?
Everything's easy-breezy.

:D

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57389 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That's one thing I DON'T give a fcuk about and that's all who C/$ with who. WE ALL have opinions and we're all at liberty to express those opinions. If someone should happen validate the position of someone in whom I'm in disagreement with, so be it. I don't get offended at that. If they should happen to agree with my views, that's fine too. I don't get a swollen head or get gassed up on little sh!t like that.
What I DO have a problem with is that how come folk can take issue with what we said to Canday but neglect to mention any of what Canday said. Canday's initial comment should have been considered more disconcerting than anything.
I realize I went in on Canday...but Dreamyeyez's approach was far more light-handed than mine and Canday STILL flipped on her. It just goes to show you that Canday ain't wrapped too tight. It has nothing to do with her age.
Chillax. It's a relatively new poster who doesn't know the real Canday. She will get the picture eventually, just like I did. The same poster would probably been upset with me for advising Canday to abort the baby of give it up for adoption, even though my advice was with the best of intentions for the unborn.

Location hidden

#57390 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...What "meeting"? NA?? Or is it with the n!**a that gives your unborn child d!ck hickies?
Goofy b!tch..!
I remember "Back Shot" hurts when you're heavily pregnant.

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#57391 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
That was not funny. You are a woman?

Level 2

Location hidden

#57392 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That's one thing I DON'T give a fcuk about and that's all who C/$ with who. WE ALL have opinions and we're all at liberty to express those opinions. If someone should happen validate the position of someone in whom I'm in disagreement with, so be it. I don't get offended at that. If they should happen to agree with my views, that's fine too. I don't get a swollen head or get gassed up on little sh!t like that.
What I DO have a problem with is that how come folk can take issue with what we said to Canday but neglect to mention any of what Canday said. Canday's initial comment should have been considered more disconcerting than anything.
I realize I went in on Canday...but Dreamyeyez's approach was far more light-handed than mine and Canday STILL flipped on her. It just goes to show you that Canday ain't wrapped too tight. It has nothing to do with her age.
I told Candella that she has time to change here life. I refuse to kick a person while they are down. If she wants help she will get it on her own, not because you or I insult her in to getting help. To me it looks as if you are more interested in getting props and laughs, you are not truly concerned.

Level 2

Location hidden

#57393 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...What "meeting"? NA?? Or is it with the n!**a that gives your unborn child d!ck hickies?
Goofy b!tch..!
See. Is her meeting of any concern to you? Your comment was uncalled for. How old are you?

Location hidden

#57394 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember "Back Shot" hurts when you're heavily pregnant.
Back Shot is what men from the Jamaican diaspora call "doggie" ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#57395 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Back Shot is what men from the Jamaican diaspora call "doggie" ;)
We know. Who does that while "heavily pregnant"?

Location hidden

#57396 Jul 5, 2013
angelwingz wrote:
<quoted text>We know. Who does that while "heavily pregnant"?
candella

Wichita, KS

#57397 Jul 5, 2013
just checked my baby girl's heartbeat its 149.She gave me a big kick.She's awake now everytime I eat I feel her move :) any little thing she does brings a smile to my face.My angel.I love my baby so much
candella

Wichita, KS

#57398 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Goofy b!tch..!
Don't worry about it.I was getting some referrals for another hospital to go to for my checkups.Stop acting like a scorned lover.Men get emotionally attached to me all the time.Just because I mentioned u had a crush on me doesn't always mean sexual.I have guys on here I have a platonic relationship with that just love me for who I am and enjoy conversations with.Donivan and I met in person but never had sex,but we shared a friendly embrace.He took me out to breakfast and hes my spiritual brother.We love each other in a spiritual sense.He has never talked to me like u talked to me.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57399 Jul 5, 2013
angelwingz wrote:
<quoted text>See. Is her meeting of any concern to you? Your comment was uncalled for. How old are you?
He's very immature he still holds a grudge against me for the fight we had 2 years ago.He got really attached to me,but we fell out and he put a pic of two face in his avataar for many weeks.Pretty much saying I made him that way.That's why when he tries to be nice to me I don't take it seriously.Would love to meet him in person just to see how he acts lol.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57400 Jul 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
You attacked me and called me a bxtch after you just got thru telling me when all those females in that other thread were bashing me and my unborn child to ignore the negativity.Then u expect me to listen to u.Your even going as low as saying things like dxck hickeys on my baby when my cervix is completely closed.The baby doesnt feel the dxck if u knew more about a woman's reproductive system u'd know that.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57401 Jul 5, 2013
shalimar desperately wants stabb's attention

Level 8

Location hidden

#57402 Jul 5, 2013
angelwingz wrote:
<quoted text>That was not funny. You are a woman?
Oh, so that's what THIS is all about...men vs. women??

HA!

(Gimme a fcukin' break!)

Level 8

Location hidden

#57403 Jul 5, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

#57404 Jul 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBCJZnma7FwXX
I don't like it.
candella

Wichita, KS

#57405 Jul 5, 2013
The reason why I dumped my ex because I refused to service him sexually everyday.He wanted me to suck his dxck everyday saying that semen was good for the baby which grossed me out.He said he did research on it and it says it prevents me from having a miscarriage or some shid.I wouldn't even let him touch or hold me after he said that.He tried really hard to keep our relationship going but his demands were unrealistic.Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I want to fxck everyday.We tried....we would try to kiss passionately and incorporate more foreplay time but emotionally I wasn't into it.He accused me of cheating on him.lol I can show the emails where he listed his demands from me.Demanding we spend every minute with each other.I need my space.....don't care for men that are too clingy but it could depend on the man.

Level 2

Location hidden

#57406 Jul 5, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
He's very immature he still holds a grudge against me for the fight we had 2 years ago.He got really attached to me,but we fell out and he put a pic of two face in his avataar for many weeks.Pretty much saying I made him that way.That's why when he tries to be nice to me I don't take it seriously.Would love to meet him in person just to see how he acts lol.
His comments lack maturity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 5 min Jake 16
Our poor white folks what should we do oh poor ... 14 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Progressive Insurance a racist company (May '10) 26 min Smokey 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min EditorAtLarge 1,685,728
Im too satanic and possessed for yall boys illu... 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 7
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Jake 30
Affecting people with the flu virus literally a... 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 22
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 177
The white race will rise again 3 hr Harrisson 50
We wuz kangz 3 hr Harrisson 17