#56654 Apr 15, 2013
Vamp,
Lol!!!:) I'll take the blue chips.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56655 Apr 15, 2013
In mid-August I will be getting married to a Brazilian lady I originally met online. I we met in person 4 times since we started this. My lonely days are "numbered"...
theoplistsucks

Norcross, GA

#56656 Apr 15, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
In mid-August I will be getting married to a Brazilian lady I originally met online. I we met in person 4 times since we started this. My lonely days are "numbered"...
Catfished.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#56657 Apr 15, 2013
Third blast being reported in Boston. NY Times reports a Saudi national in custody...
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#56658 Apr 15, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not white he's native american and that's how he identifies.I am focused on my unborn child but I'm trying to get my baby's father to support me because I do want him in our child's life
Ahhh gotcha, NA. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Good that you're focused on your unborn child. You don't need the stress at this time girl.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#56659 Apr 15, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Third blast being reported in Boston. NY Times reports a Saudi national in custody...
Hmmmm, and why didn't we take on Saudi Arabia in the first place under the last administration instead of going into Iraq?? Interesting. Thanks for the latest report here dev.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56660 Apr 15, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I want him dead.
Wow...sorry to hear that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56661 Apr 15, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Vamp,
Lol!!!:) I'll take the blue chips.
You like the those? They really are tasty.

I'm currently eating a bag of huskless popcorn. BANGIN'!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56662 Apr 15, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
She must make cookies in trees like you do.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56663 Apr 15, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh gotcha, NA. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Good that you're focused on your unborn child. You don't need the stress at this time girl.
Its been an emotional roller coaster so far.My relationship with my dad is pretty much destroyed since he keeps cursing me and my unborn child.I truly believe he's the most evil person I've ever met.He wants to see me on the streets struggling.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56664 Apr 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...sorry to hear that.
I don't mean it.My relationship with my father is destroyed since he think me and my baby are a curse to him.I just been taking out on the baby father.The baby father is being more supportive to me.He's been giving me money and emotional support.I'm gonna move in with him in 2 weeks so he can take care of me.He says I don't have to work since he's been making alot of money.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56665 Apr 15, 2013
thank you god for taking care of me and my baby.Thank you god for blessing me and buck.Buck has been taking good care of me and the baby right now.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#56666 Apr 15, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been an emotional roller coaster so far.My relationship with my dad is pretty much destroyed since he keeps cursing me and my unborn child.I truly believe he's the most evil person I've ever met.He wants to see me on the streets struggling.
Awww sorry to hear about you and your father's relationship. Was he always like this or just when you got with the baby's father? I can't imagine a father wanting to see his own children struggle and fall.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56667 Apr 15, 2013
I'm glad the baby father is gonna protect me from my evil father

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56668 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Awww sorry to hear about you and your father's relationship. Was he always like this or just when you got with the baby's father? I can't imagine a father wanting to see his own children struggle and fall.
He was always like this and every relationship with every man I've been with he wanted it to fail.I don't want men meeting him because of how evil he is.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#56669 Apr 15, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
He was always like this and every relationship with every man I've been with he wanted it to fail.I don't want men meeting him because of how evil he is.
Wow I don't want to say what it sounds like coming from your father because it's too taboo and disgusting to even think about, but just keep your head up honey. Any parent like that isn't worth having in your life whatsoever.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#56670 Apr 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>She must make cookies in trees like you do.
I bet that popcorn is on point. And LOL!@ this and the Catfish comment.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#56671 Apr 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a sec, Star said WHAT about Envy's wife & children???! NOT COOL! Star lucky he still in the land of the living...WORD. Its one thing to say things to provoke, but it's another thing to threaten a rape. That ain't no featherweight sh!t to be doing and that ain't no turning the other cheek on the muffcuka who says some sh!t like that.
And I already know Miss Jones is totally FCUKED in the head. They had to pull her!!
Star is a highly intelligent individual but he either sees things so clear cut logically until it's beyond my scope or he's the King of FCUKED up in the head.

His battle was with Jonesy. It was a case of the teacher teaching the student a little to well. So he had to battle the monster he created and Envy kind of got caught in the middle and it got so bad and out of control that start threatened to rape Envy's wife on air as well as his daughters and told people he would give x amount of dollars to the first person who could him the address of where Envy's children went to school. That's when the cops got called in (not to mention Envy's dad is a retired cop). It made the local news, etc....

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#56672 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow I don't want to say what it sounds like coming from your father because it's too taboo and disgusting to even think about, but just keep your head up honey. Any parent like that isn't worth having in your life whatsoever.
lol trust me it's NOT that he's just evil person.He just wants me to be miserable and it's not working in his favor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56673 Apr 15, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean it.My relationship with my father is destroyed since he think me and my baby are a curse to him.I just been taking out on the baby father.The baby father is being more supportive to me.He's been giving me money and emotional support.I'm gonna move in with him in 2 weeks so he can take care of me.He says I don't have to work since he's been making alot of money.
Please don't kill this muffcuka, Canday. Having a baby while in a state facility is NOT the move.

As for your pops...well...he's gonna have to get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,278,536
9/11 and HOW Albino Pope, USA and Whites Cope w... 6 min Dumb and Broke 20
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 6 min African AE 92
So if we "evolved" from frogs - why frogs exist? 7 min Darwin is dumb 13
Indians have Bureau of Indian Affairs. Blacks ... 10 min 234dgu 14
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 14 min African AE 98
Harris County Deputy Murdered 17 min Larry 178
White men are better lovers? 28 min none 618
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 6 hr Jake 24
More from around the web