Random thoughts...
declare

Saltville, VA

#56919 Jun 12, 2013
there the misheard lyrics i had were..

to give up the fate is no warning..

A different dimension helps me turn into what i thought i wanted..

fast

the difficult tension helps me to believe suffer now or dissagreeaaaa..

i forget the misheard lyrics ever since i saw the real lyrics now it actually sounds like how he's saying it..

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#56920 Jun 13, 2013
I have to vent... While going on vacation last week I received a speeding ticket doing 70 in a 55 construction zone. I tried to talk my way out of it with the "Oh' really's" and the "I didn't know that". However we wasn't buying them...He was a state trooper, he saw a black woman flying in an X5 so I knew it was going to happen when he took my ID. When he came back with the ticket he told me he gave me a break by not fining me double for speeding in a construction zone.

Okay, I got an invoice today and the ticket is for $271.00, I was so surprised. I didn't expect it to be that high. It’s been over ten years since I got a ticket and I guess I should be glad that he didn't clock me when I was doing 85.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#56921 Jun 13, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I have to vent... While going on vacation last week I received a speeding ticket doing 70 in a 55 construction zone. I tried to talk my way out of it with the "Oh' really's" and the "I didn't know that". However we wasn't buying them...He was a state trooper, he saw a black woman flying in an X5 so I knew it was going to happen when he took my ID. When he came back with the ticket he told me he gave me a break by not fining me double for speeding in a construction zone.
Okay, I got an invoice today and the ticket is for $271.00, I was so surprised. I didn't expect it to be that high. It’s been over ten years since I got a ticket and I guess I should be glad that he didn't clock me when I was doing 85.
Maybe that fine will help you slow down and not put your life at risk..we cannot afford to lose any Queens (good bw)now if you talk Capree into going 100mph over Mount Everest than you would be doing all of us a favor (= <3

Level 9

#56922 Jun 13, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that fine will help you slow down and not put your life at risk..we cannot afford to lose any Queens (good bw)now if you talk Capree into going 100mph over Mount Everest than you would be doing all of us a favor (= <3
That was very nice of you to say, thank you.

I thought I was doing the average 70, I guess I missed the sign showing 55. Beside he was hiding in a good spot and soon as I passed him I saw the lowered speeding limit... when he pulled out I knew he had me. Trust me, I slowed down a lot after I got the ticket.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#56924 Jun 13, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
It's been real. It's been fun...BUT not real fun.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and get it on...because that's what I plan to do. LOL!!!:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3j3okb3kutsXX
Peace.
think "deep" thoughts

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#56925 Jun 13, 2013
Sup mother funkies!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56926 Jun 13, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Dayuuuum!$271 is STEEP. You woulda thought you ht a muffcuka and drug 'em through a county or 2.

Will you be contesting it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#56927 Jun 13, 2013
Curlylocks wrote:
Sup mother funkies!
Curlaaaaaay!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56928 Jun 13, 2013
Jason Kidd is now the Brooklyn Nets head coach!

Level 9

#56930 Jun 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Dayuuuum!$271 is STEEP. You woulda thought you ht a muffcuka and drug 'em through a county or 2.
Will you be contesting it?
You think? Lol!

No not this time. I didn't see him until I passed him and I was flying and I was 10 minutes away from GA stateline, so he was trying to collect as many as possible from all who was in a rush.
United States

#56931 Jun 14, 2013
Hahahahaarr I'm not done with you yet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56932 Jun 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You think? Lol!
No not this time. I didn't see him until I passed him and I was flying and I was 10 minutes away from GA stateline, so he was trying to collect as many as possible from all who was in a rush.
All I'm saying is that that's A LOT of $$$ for a speeding ticket. Taking it to court a judge COULD possibly take into account of your pristine driving record and at least trim your penalty a little...

Level 8

Location hidden

#56933 Jun 14, 2013
Sleepy...

Level 9

#56935 Jun 15, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
The Queen was here and now she not. Peace.
Hey CQ, how are you Ms. Lady?

Level 9

#56936 Jun 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>All I'm saying is that that's A LOT of $$$ for a speeding ticket. Taking it to court a judge COULD possibly take into account of your pristine driving record and at least trim your penalty a little...
I understand what you're saying and I believe that is where the catch comes in. Being that it's out of town they don't expect you to drive 400 miles to contest a ticket.

And my record is only good from talking my way out of one. This state trooper was my first and they are more stricter than your normal local cops.:)
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#56937 Jun 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying and I believe that is where the catch comes in. Being that it's out of town they don't expect you to drive 400 miles to contest a ticket.
And my record is only good from talking my way out of one. This state trooper was my first and they are more stricter than your normal local cops.:)
Hey fool!! How come you didn't visit my Birthday thread to wish me well? Gifts were optional. I wouldn't want for you to spend your Welfare Check on me.

Level 9

#56938 Jun 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Hey YOU!! How come you didn't visit my Birthday thread to wish me well? Gifts were optional. I wouldn't want for you to spend your Welfare Check on me.
Little boy please... You want well wishes? Well I wish you would grow the he!! up!

Talking about you're 61, yet you are spending your retirement age on a forum. Please! You should have saved your welfare checks for your golden years so you would have a real life.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#56939 Jun 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boy please... You want well wishes? Well I wish you would grow the he!! up!
Talking about you're 61, yet you are spending your retirement age on a forum. Please! You should have saved your welfare checks for your golden years so you would have a real life.
Girl wtf are you talking about? I own a 1.2 million dollar home. Sexy a** Latinas can't wait for Momma to die so that they can move in and treat ol Marcus like a King.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#56940 Jun 15, 2013
I make it rain baby doll. I could take your nasty a** out of the ghetto if I wanted to but I won't do it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56941 Jun 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain exactly how it is you "talk" you way outta tickets???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 min Whitey mc white 59
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 6 min sal 62
Albino Run Topix AFAM is being Abandoned by Bla... 8 min End of USA Era 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,420,145
I feel sorry for white women 10 min TheNewStandardOfB... 4
SC school bans American flag from football games 11 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 12 min enoch powell 81
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 20 min Go Blue Forever 102
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 41 min fluer 277
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 45 min dcool 577