Random thoughts...

Since: May 10

UK

#55757 Jan 25, 2013
It's my friend's 33nd Birthday, we are going to rock it!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55758 Jan 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to pretend you laughed at it.
I showed it to my 17 year old daughter and her white friends and they both stopped laughing when it got to the "Precious" part.
So did you.
umm who asked her to pretend to laugh at it?and what about the lil darryl video,was that okay with you?just askin cause neither of you mentioned it.

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55759 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>i know, but i was reffering to what he said.thats what they do in this country,talk about special people or other taboo subjects and tell you youre going to hell if you laugh before or after telling the joke.and they usually say when youre going to hell itll be with gasoline drawz(drawers/undies)on.lol
i understand what you meant.Im not sure why people with learning difficulties are off limits in the UK because everyone and everything else is fair game.They have a show called 'Embarrassing Illnesses' where people are filmed showing their nutsack/peach to a real doctor on live tv.

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55760 Jan 25, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Madame, thank you for your reply. May I also ask do you speak any other languages?
Youre welcome,I can speak a little(but understand more)of my fathers language twi.I was also planning to take Spanish lessons but I've had to postpone that and will start again later this year.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55761 Jan 25, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>i understand what you meant.Im not sure why people with learning difficulties are off limits in the UK because everyone and everything else is fair game.They have a show called 'Embarrassing Illnesses' where people are filmed showing their nutsack/peach to a real doctor on live tv.
oh my goodness,i remember.what you described to me was so disgusting.and i remember that person that made fun of the paralypics,if it was regular people i dont think it wouldve been that big of a deal there but it was the paralypics.hell,youd get backlash over HERE if you didf it.smh at the silly azz hippocrites on this forum on their high horses,gotta be fckin kiddin me with the sick btch made sht these bottom feeders say.the only thing that can explain that is if THEIR kids were special and even then the azzholes would have more respect and somewhat a little more class PERIOD!!!not @you princess

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55762 Jan 25, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Youre welcome,I can speak a little(but understand more)of my fathers language twi.I was also planning to take Spanish lessons but I've had to postpone that and will start again later this year.
yeah,you take spanish and ill take french.that way we can have fun wooing one another.lol then we can teach eachother how to speak one anothers language.how does that sound?

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55763 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>oh my goodness,i remember.what you described to me was so disgusting.and i remember that person that made fun of the paralypics,if it was regular people i dont think it wouldve been that big of a deal there but it was the paralypics.hell,youd get backlash over HERE if you didf it.smh at the silly azz hippocrites on this forum on their high horses,gotta be fckin kiddin me with the sick btch made sht these bottom feeders say.the only thing that can explain that is if THEIR kids were special and even then the azzholes would have more respect and somewhat a little more class PERIOD!!!not @you princess
Best not to try and make sense of Topix,it will get you nowhere.It is only an entertainment/gossip forum so I don't know why so many people act like snobs.I do remember telling you about that medical show and I have no idea why those people want everyone to see what they're packing/suffering from.
Btw I think you learning French would be a great idea,I really wanted to start the lessons but you know how it is.I'm going to see when I can start again,sooner rather than later as I'm not as busy now.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55764 Jan 25, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Best not to try and make sense of Topix,it will get you nowhere.It is only an entertainment/gossip forum so I don't know why so many people act like snobs.I do remember telling you about that medical show and I have no idea why those people want everyone to see what they're packing/suffering from.
Btw I think you learning French would be a great idea,I really wanted to start the lessons but you know how it is.I'm going to see when I can start again,sooner rather than later as I'm not as busy now.
its crazy and i bet half of these MFers look like this http://omgghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0... kids my black azz,theyll let any body adopt these dayz.anyway,my baby,im sending for my rosetta stone next week and i hope i have enough time in the late evening or night to learn enough to be speaking a couple of sentences to you in maybe two weeks you know im a really fast learner.i know you will enjoy it.lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55765 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>umm who asked her to pretend to laugh at it?and what about the lil darryl video,was that okay with you?just askin cause neither of you mentioned it.
Some females will go along with what they think a guy WANTS them to go along with.
I would be stunned if any woman raised in the UK would think laugh at a joke about a special needs kid.
Not even my 17 year old daughter laughed at it, so a woman in her mid 20s is unlikely to be immature and mean enough to laugh at that.

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55766 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>its crazy and i bet half of these MFers look like this http://omgghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0... kids my black azz,theyll let any body adopt these dayz.anyway,my baby,im sending for my rosetta stone next week and i hope i have enough time in the late evening or night to learn enough to be speaking a couple of sentences to you in maybe two weeks you know im a really fast learner.i know you will enjoy it.lol
Cant wait to hear from you luv ;) is that a pic of a woman with no tits or a man with woman hips?
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#55767 Jan 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Some females will go along with what they think a guy WANTS them to go along with.
I would be stunned if any woman raised in the UK would think laugh at a joke about a special needs kid.
Not even my 17 year old daughter laughed at it, so a woman in her mid 20s is unlikely to be immature and mean enough to laugh at that.
So you have a 17 year old daughter?

What's her name?

:)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55768 Jan 25, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant wait to hear from you luv ;) is that a pic of a woman with no tits or a man with woman hips?
me neither and i dont know baby,lets just call it a "IT".i googled topix member profils and that sht came up and so did my lunch almost.what has and is this world coming to?

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55769 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>me neither and i dont know baby,lets just call it a "IT".i googled topix member profils and that sht came up and so did my lunch almost.what has and is this world coming to?
That was the one that posted on topix?I was thinking of someone else.At lleast its 'admirers' know its a she-male/ladyboy instead of being tricked into pming,sexting etc.In real life I think these people just get sent to counselling or therapy as you call it,they won't go to jail.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55770 Jan 25, 2013
Hi Kim beautiful ..thought I stop and say hi..luv u (; <3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55771 Jan 25, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a 17 year old daughter?
What's her name?
:)
She did her GCSEs last year and got 11.
8 A stars including maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and 3 As.

She's studying her A levels now, Maths, Classics, Philosophy and English Literature.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55772 Jan 25, 2013
* English not English Lit

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55773 Jan 25, 2013
The Shield is the best TV show ever!
I didn't even know Andre 3000 is an actor, but I just saw him in an episode of the Shield.

Love that show... and yep, Andre can act :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55774 Jan 25, 2013
He had his hair in cornrows, up in a shape like a Pineapple.
Andre confirmed my view that men look better with short hair. Certainly not long enough to cornrow.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55775 Jan 25, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>That was the one that posted on topix?I was thinking of someone else.At lleast its 'admirers' know its a she-male/ladyboy instead of being tricked into pming,sexting etc.In real life I think these people just get sent to counselling or therapy as you call it,they won't go to jail.
not to be violent,but I DONT PLAY THAT!if one of those things step to me or harrass me like they always do to straight men imma try to knock the mthafchaz head OFF.theyre always fckin with hetero males knowin good and well we not like that and they always make remarks and hinting a straight male touched them.well say stop and go ahead with that bullsht now man but theyll say " you wasnt sayin that last night" or something or say it to someone you know behind your back.crazy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55776 Jan 25, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>its crazy and i bet half of these MFers look like this http://omgghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0... kids my black azz,theyll let any body adopt these dayz.anyway,my baby,im sending for my rosetta stone next week and i hope i have enough time in the late evening or night to learn enough to be speaking a couple of sentences to you in maybe two weeks you know im a really fast learner.i know you will enjoy it.lol
You're "learning" French???
Miss Cutey and Kemi Seba both speak French.
I'm sure within a couple of weeks you will be speaking it as good as them.
I think lady Greensleeves also speaks French.

What a coincidence :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM: Is this the only thing you can offer a woma... 2 min Got_Rope 1
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 min Jrutt 252
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bob53 1,564,873
Women: What is more important to you? 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 20
Hahaha: Black Israelites the ultimate scum of t... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 69
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 1 hr MUH DIK 40
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 4 hr Dudley 817
More from around the web