“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#55430 Jan 13, 2013
We are never, ever, ever getting back together!!!

[*Shakes Fist N Air* Damn U Catchy Taylor Swift music commercial]

“you gotta do ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

what you gotta do

#55431 Jan 13, 2013
I would like to know ,who judged my post as " mean " , what is so mean about it ?

- roll eyes -

lol.....

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Location hidden

#55432 Jan 13, 2013
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
She's like country-pop with a tad bit new age punk rock. Nice sound :P

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#55433 Jan 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you GROWN women make approaching you into such a "Mission Impossible" event, its a wonder that these guys can even get "HI" out of their mouths.
StabB, in this particular instance, I was referring to myself. If you are going to dare to approach you'd better know how and you must meet the minimum requirements, not necessarily to be taken up on your offer but just to get the door cracked open. It's not much and if you can't do that you need to get the eff out the game.

You see you have the young girls, who have time to go out with every Tom, Dick and Harry. They don't know exactly what they want from a man, they don't know exactly what they need from a man and they've got time to waste, but when you get to 30+ you're in it for a more serious relationship. On the one hand, you broaden your pool of men but on the other your thinking lifetime not nighttime, so he's got to be something you can at least work with and you kind of eliminate based on MAJOR criteria right away. It may be the little idiosyncrasies we're more willing to deal with but respect and no job or too aggressive or not aggressive enough,those men fall by the wayside pretty quickly with the 30+ bunch.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#55434 Jan 13, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
StabB, in this particular instance, I was referring to myself. If you are going to dare to approach you'd better know how and you must meet the minimum requirements, not necessarily to be taken up on your offer but just to get the door cracked open. It's not much and if you can't do that you need to get the eff out the game.
You see you have the young girls, who have time to go out with every Tom, Dick and Harry. They don't know exactly what they want from a man, they don't know exactly what they need from a man and they've got time to waste, but when you get to 30+ you're in it for a more serious relationship. On the one hand, you broaden your pool of men but on the other your thinking lifetime not nighttime, so he's got to be something you can at least work with and you kind of eliminate based on MAJOR criteria right away. It may be the little idiosyncrasies we're more willing to deal with but respect and no job or too aggressive or not aggressive enough,those men fall by the wayside pretty quickly with the 30+ bunch.
I hear that. I hear AAAALL of that...however, I think there's A LOT of presuppositions on the behalf of MANY women on what exactly what they feel are the "basic requirements" that a man should posssess in order to have something more fitting for a "lifetime" instead of just "nighttime", however, I'm not certain that these women are willing to adjust THEMSELVES in order to retaing something more significant.

When I talk to the bruhvas, and even some of my female constituencies will attest to this that MOST women have ideal images as to what they feel is THE ideal romantic situation...BUT...still will not modify their mental, psychological, EMOTIONAL conditioning in order to fascilitate sometimg more meaningful relationship wise.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55435 Jan 13, 2013
LOLOL!!!

Skyy is my n!**a...

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Location hidden

#55436 Jan 13, 2013
I love <3 Micros & Zillions. Simple yet exotic. There just hell to take out :\
Tony yayo

Revere, MA

#55437 Jan 13, 2013
Dayum....Mary sure did get nice and chunky. Built like my baby mama now

And Anita got extra-chhunky :)

lordy

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Halifax, Canada

#55438 Jan 13, 2013
VIXEN077 wrote:
I hate when people with stink breath always what to talk right in your face.
I hate when men wear too short shorts and sandles,that's a little too much legs.
I hate when family members ask me"when are you getting married" "when are you having kids". Why is it so important to you?
I can't stand when i walk pass a construction site and the workers whistle at me.
I can't stand when I walk pass a construction site and the workers don't whistle at me.
LOL
I have found a great place that is dedicated to offer help and links to help local and international students. at http://www.theuniversitypapers.com you can find lots of student help..

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#55439 Jan 13, 2013
Nela wrote:
knock knock : whos there ?
Jo.
Jo who ?
Jo moma .
lol.....
LOLOL..:)

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#55440 Jan 13, 2013

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#55442 Jan 13, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Selomas Roman style document is annoying but there are a lot of worse pos on topix.I don't really watch urban/hood movies
anymore esp British ones,I used to watch them all.Now I prefer romantic comedy And horror with suspense less blood.I was watching this Muppets movie the other day lol and this part made me laugh sooo much idk why,maybe cause the pig sounds like Danny Devito!!!!
http://youtu.be/wsfiCjPDnpg
shiidd,you gone watch gangsta movies with me.first up,PAID IN FULL.lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#55443 Jan 14, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#55444 Jan 14, 2013
"House of Lies"...

Great season 2 opener.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55445 Jan 14, 2013
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
Lol!
Why does it never turn out that way????
When he wants us, we don't want him.
And when he seems to be genuinely over us, we can't leave the mofo alone :)
callinter

Runnemede, NJ

#55446 Jan 14, 2013
big black ocean.. high definition.. big black crystal black ships with black sails sail on black ocean with black people in the boat with long black straight hair and black eyes.. yea i know i say straight hair. black iris and pupils.. to fish out black fish with black perl..
callinter

Runnemede, NJ

#55447 Jan 14, 2013
not brown.. oily black.. like black diamond
callinter

Runnemede, NJ

#55448 Jan 14, 2013
shalimarr you play uo? or some sht.. what is a shalimar some name i made up ?

Since: Apr 11

UK

#55449 Jan 14, 2013
shybrothaALA wrote:
<quoted text>shiidd,you gone watch gangsta movies with me.first up,PAID IN FULL.lol
LOL that pig/swine WAS gangsta lol but I hear what you're saying, I can broaden my movie horizons.Snowing on this side of the world btw.
link

Runnemede, NJ

#55450 Jan 14, 2013
i tried to win a someone's approval right..
turns out I don't even care about them just the approval..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA had its chance to be at the Top, now its Ti... 3 min Tme 5
News Hey Jen: Black celebs who deny racism exists ar... 3 min Big Knob 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,881
Black men prefer Latina women. Always have, al... (Jan '11) 5 min sweet chocolate q... 461
bw shoots up mcdonalds for forgetting the bacon... 5 min Lotus Empire 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Carly HI YAH 112,301
BM are losing Attractive Educated BW! LMAO 13 min T-BOS 3
Biracial IS NOT black 28 min I Mixed Cocoa l 262
Yemen's crisis worsens 1 hr I saw 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 31,995
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Kip 122,650
More from around the web