Buckeye, AZ

#1 Apr 24, 2010
I knew Bristol was smarter than her mother good move
S Pear Chuker

Canada

#2 Apr 24, 2010
THE HONKY TONK MAN wrote:
And I knew you always wanted a black man, jam tart.
Whites Lie

AOL

#3 Apr 24, 2010
You are lying
never heard

Pembroke, NC

#4 Apr 24, 2010
1: who the hell is bristol palin?
2: who really cares?
3:raciest go ####.
Get a Clue

AOL

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Bristol is not Caucasian anyway. She is part Eskimo which is technically Asian. She is mixed race.
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#6 Apr 25, 2010
Bristol Palin has even attend a lot of R&B and Rap cincerts she loves to be around not just black men but black people in general she can't wait to go away with her dark always desired lover

Since: Jan 10

Cuchi, Angola

#7 Apr 25, 2010
I guess the Kim K thread really struck a few nerves, huh?
Don't negroes even CARE how stupid they look when they make up this bullshit to soothe their crushed slave ego?
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#8 Apr 26, 2010
DaemonMeister wrote:
I guess the Kim K thread really struck a few nerves, huh?
Don't negroes even CARE how stupid they look when they make up this bullshit to soothe their crushed slave ego?
I guess this thread made a couple of cracker gophers mad as well can't handle seeing black men with white women who never wanted them in the first place and never did it happpens to every cracker male when the moiney runs out so does their women most of the times the white women take it all when they leave them for the white dummies wealthy black employers
Mikey Brooklyn NY

New York, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2010
Where are all the WW looking for BM here? I mean here at Topix. Where are they? Not out in the real world either. Well, up in da club, maybe. But not HERE. Funny, innit it?

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#10 Apr 26, 2010
<quoted text>I guess this thread made a couple of cracker gophers mad as well can't handle seeing black men with white women who never wanted them in the first place and never did it happpens to every cracker male when the moiney runs out so does their women most of the times the white women take it all when they leave them for the white dummies wealthy black employers
Any white woman who bashes a whiteman just to make a blackman happy should be avoided by a blackman.Notice such white women tend to look and act like trash.Just the type u see on Jerry Springer.
Young white male

Rochdale, UK

#11 Apr 26, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any white woman who bashes a whiteman just to make a blackman happy should be avoided by a blackman.Notice such white women tend to look and act like trash.Just the type u see on Jerry Springer.
Honestly no offence or anything but...
These white women who hate white men so much are usualy the ones white men avoid. They offer themselves easy to something different because they cant stand their own for rejecting them.

Well I say have fun lads we get these sort of insecure wierdoes too that is why most of us marry our own. If this is what makes this sort of person happy then it is good for them.

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#12 Apr 26, 2010
I don't know how any woman could like a black man.

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Young white male wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly no offence or anything but...
These white women who hate white men so much are usualy the ones white men avoid. They offer themselves easy to something different because they cant stand their own for rejecting them.
Well I say have fun lads we get these sort of insecure wierdoes too that is why most of us marry our own. If this is what makes this sort of person happy then it is good for them.
Take note that such white women who bash their own race to raise up the ego of a black man tend to act a certain way
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/campaign_image...
Any this is one of the main reasons i am not interested in white girls.They too full of drama and they just think that because they bash their own race a black man would want to date them and not to talk of those overweight ones who force themselves on blackmen.

Cuchi, Angola

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Mikey Brooklyn NY wrote:
Where are all the WW looking for BM here? I mean here at Topix. Where are they? Not out in the real world either. Well, up in da club, maybe. But not HERE. Funny, innit it?
Well, there's always Jo-anal, the beached whale.
And In-anally,....the mudpuppy farm....lol!

Cuchi, Angola

#15 Apr 26, 2010
<quoted text>I guess this thread made a couple of cracker gophers mad as well can't handle seeing black men with white women who never wanted them in the first place and never did it happpens to every cracker male when the moiney runs out so does their women most of the times the white women take it all when they leave them for the white dummies wealthy black employers
Yeah, like we don't know some butt-hurt negro made this up, to soothe his crushed slave ego, after the Kim Kard thread...(which happens to be true, not some retarded negro mushroom fantasy, like this thread.
You folks are softer than a bowl of jello on an Arizona interstate in August....lmao!
DL HOMOZ

Salinas, CA

#16 Apr 26, 2010
LOL....More dumb jiggz lying...

smh
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#17 Apr 26, 2010
Mikey Brooklyn NY wrote:
No most white women want to work like her black lover she don't want to be a white mans pet and be let out of the house when his cracker ass says so if you cracker males want to train something train your dogs not your women losers
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#18 Apr 26, 2010
DaemonMeister wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like we don't know some butt-hurt negro made this up, to soothe his crushed slave ego, after the Kim Kard thread...(which happens to be true, not some retarded negro mushroom fantasy, like this thread.
You folks are softer than a bowl of jello on an Arizona interstate in August....lmao!
And you are sweet like "twizzlers" to think Kimmy is going to date a cracker head LOL that would be the funniest thing I have ever seen K.K with a cracker boy LMAO
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#19 Apr 26, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
Black men are not faggity ass punks like white men that's why
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#20 Apr 26, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
Maybe not you, stupid, but millions of white women can. Ha ha ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 2 min Michele 158
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,110,338
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 2 min The truth 5,275
White women have sex on first date with non-whi... 3 min Klaus666 1
A record threads about whites. 4 min sassyntrashy 14
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 5 min Go Blue Forever 329
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 7 min African AE 2,101
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Carly HI YAH 6,417
White people are going to PAY! 13 min smfh 70
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 16 min Stupid Thread 208
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 41 min ethiopiangirl1 197
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 24,669
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••