leo

scorpio

taurus

aries/aquarius

sagitarrius/gemini

insha lala

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#179 Sep 26, 2013
well of course it has to be libra ALL THE WAY..they say a libran woman can never be ugly though not always beautiful she's tall well-proportioned body balanced everything gorgeous height..LIBRA FTW \m/

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#180 Sep 26, 2013
Aries women are beautiful physically and mentally. We naturally see the best in the others and strive for success in every aspect of our lives. Extremely condfident, smart, witty and courageous. We are not affraid to get dirty with the boys. In the bedroom we aim to please ;)

Level 3

Location hidden

#181 Sep 26, 2013
*afraid

Level 3

Location hidden

#182 Sep 26, 2013
Excuse my typos i type fast lol Aries rule!! First sign for good reason we are natural leaders.
Abi

Bromley, UK

#183 Sep 28, 2013
Aries, pretty
Virgo, draw dropping
Libra, cute innocent
Cancer, innocent cute
Pisces, okay
Aquarius, natural
Gemini, hot
Scorpio, draw dropping
Taurus, innocent cute
Capricorn, plain
Saggitarus, hot
Leo, NO WAY

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#184 Sep 28, 2013
Abi wrote:
Aries, pretty
Virgo, draw dropping
Libra, cute innocent
Cancer, innocent cute
Pisces, okay
Aquarius, natural
Gemini, hot
Scorpio, draw dropping
Taurus, innocent cute
Capricorn, plain
Saggitarus, hot
Leo, NO WAY
Plain??? Don't think so!!! Drop dead gorgeous with good cheekbone structure...And what starsign are you?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#185 Sep 28, 2013
Just based on MY own private interpretation that has been developed through my own experiences "the most beautiful women" of the zodiac would be Cancer women, Leo women and Libra women.

I fcuks wit' Libra women HEAVY!

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Glendale, CA

#186 Sep 28, 2013
lol @ zodiac signs. worst religion ever, people are so gullible...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#187 Sep 28, 2013
Its not that deep...really it isn't...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#188 Sep 28, 2013
Venus wrote:
This is just for fun. It's not for anyone to take seriously. Usually people choose cancer, libra, pisces or taurus. These were the top 4 choices.
Reasons that people gave:
Cancer-- nurturing, motherly, large eyes, curvy body, innocent beauty
Libra--has the most attractive women physically
Pisces--dreamy eyes, nice lips
Taurus--no specifics were given except that they have nice bodies
What do you think?
That's because Taurus' rock all over!

:o)
Beauty expert

Albion, NE

#189 Oct 4, 2013
From every one who've I worked with, I have to say Leo women are the most beautiful, not only Physically, but beautiful at heart. Such warm hearted people, and generous. HANDS DOWN THEY ARE THE BEAUTIES OF THE ZODIAC! Example, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale etc..

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#190 Oct 5, 2013
Libra and Taurus are ruled by planet venus for love and beauty. Many libras and tauruses are very attractive and romantic.
shadurashant

UK

#191 Oct 9, 2013
Ustasa wrote:
Aries woman are the most beautyful.Al others who comment there are just jelaus on aries woman.Nobody have that attractive body as aries and there faces is always more better than bodyes.Other is like i said jelaus on aries.I am not aries if you think that bitchessssssssssssss
most aries women seen v a ugly natural and body,they r not attractive but they can dress,and they r dirty,Aquarius is d best of all beauty,intelligent,smart,clean and lovable
Aquarius gal

Singapore, Singapore

#193 Nov 19, 2013
I'm an Aquarius gal. But I think each zodiac have their own beauty. Aries n Scorpio woman have beautiful features. Virgo woman a beautiful charm. Cancer woman have beauty in them. Libras have an elegance beauty. Capricorn woman have classy beauty. Taurus a simple beauty. Pisces a feminine beauty. Aquarians have a bubbly personality beauty more of cuteness.
Stephanie

Raleigh, NC

#194 Jan 1, 2014
Mariah Cary, Diana Ross,(Joyce Giraud )Latin beauty from the real housewifes of beverly hill.Kiara Knightly,Ashley Judd,Victoria Beckham, are all Aries females.They are all attractive or beautiful.Most of them are known as diva's.I am a Aries female and one of the myths about Aries women is that we are masculine like men.When Aries women represent the strength or power of beauty.Because the are many different types of beauty represented by every sign.Also to i wanted to note that Aries women usually have beautiful hair.Even if it is short it is still thick beautiful.
Stephanie

Raleigh, NC

#195 Jan 1, 2014
Now i have to admit there are some Aries women who are very masculine like Rosie O'Donnell and Lucy Lawless.But i seen that quality of masculine women in every Zodiac Sign,and alot of Aries women are known for being ''Fashion Icons" Like Sarah Jessica Parker and Victoria Beckham the world admires their since of style.Or like i myself a fashionista.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#196 Jan 1, 2014
uh oh i'm in the top three!!:)
Mmwaa- V

United States

#197 Jan 28, 2014
All signs have beautifull people, be it: heart, mind, body, or appearance. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there are many that want to beholding me and my pretty azz features! Lol (TAURUS)#venusnation
Mmwaa- V

United States

#198 Jan 28, 2014
These are personal opinions based on my experiences..... Aries- real friends/lie a lot...Taurus-loyal/stubborn... cancer-sneaky attention seekers/hardworking...gemini-g iving/self-serving...capricorn - snoodie/smart...sag- insecure/sweet...leo-coniving/ go-geters...libra-judgmental/g iving...virgo-sweet/mean....pi cses-bubbly/needy...aquarius- openminded/quick tempered
Tina

Lone Jack, MO

#201 Feb 25, 2014
Vampire Queen wrote:
Everyone knows that Aquarius are the most smart and beautiful of the women. LMFAO! We don't like fakers because they don't know, how to earn our repsect or loyality.
=)
*smartest* i hope you aren't an aquarius. How embarrassing...HA! Gemini all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min BlueFlag 1,743,746
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr BillyDbigballer 32
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr BillyDbigballer 3
This is Why White ppl must Go. 3 hr TRUETRUTH 49
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 3 hr Tamale 8
dna on 4000 year old mummy comes back 82% sub S... 3 hr Tamale 1
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 5 hr TRUETRUTH 199
This is why Negroes must go 5 hr TRUETRUTH 64
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 8 hr El Rey del Mundo 104