#158 Jul 29, 2013
Melissa Harris Perry (MSNBC) Libra
Mika Brezinzski (MSNBC) Libra

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#159 Jul 29, 2013
Aquarius, we are overall the best at everything. :)

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#160 Jul 29, 2013
Sagittarian women are terrible in bed, but make excellent home makers!!!

Very high maintenance women.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#161 Jul 29, 2013
Good lovers in bed are "Leo & Scorpio" women, you will need to pump up your game when dealing with them, they'll make you do the Nasty.....LOL
Anon

North Las Vegas, NV

#162 Jul 29, 2013
LIBRA, they are known to be one of the most beautiful of the zodiac signs. Ruled by Venus god of love and beauty.
Anon

North Las Vegas, NV

#163 Jul 29, 2013
Most air signs are beautiful (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra) mostly libra because they are known to be one of the most feminine of the zodiac signs.
leo

North Las Vegas, NV

#164 Jul 29, 2013
Libra being a feminine sign also ruled by the Goddess of love and BEAUTY are known to be very attractive
Soul Sniper 77

Arlington, VA

#165 Jul 30, 2013
leo wrote:
Libra being a feminine sign also ruled by the Goddess of love and BEAUTY are known to be very attractive
Libra is a masculan sign. Freida Pinto,( Oct 8), Kim K(Oct 22), Susan Somers a-k-a Chrissy Snow(Oct 16) from 'Threes Company, the singer Mya(Oct 10) who, in My opinion is the most beautiful woman in the world. Libra is the most beautiul & talented sign of all twelve, period.
gem girl

United States

#166 Aug 4, 2013
Gemini & pices are by far the hottest sexiest sign of the zodiac the men & women!
chand

Bangalore, India

#167 Aug 15, 2013
samantha wrote:
oopsy hahaha i ment big eyes pfff hahaha u get it anyways
ur boobs may also be big.
ros

Bracknell, UK

#168 Aug 26, 2013
I dunno man!! There's beautiful girls in every zodiac. You see lots in pisces and libra so people usually say them .

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#169 Aug 26, 2013
Leo men are the best in bed this Aquarius Queen will take you over all other signs :)

You rock my word you no you did!

LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#170 Aug 26, 2013
Aquarius are the best woman ever.

Our sex drive lasts longer then any other sign.

Level 5

Location hidden

#171 Aug 26, 2013
mimi

Ashburn, VA

#172 Sep 8, 2013
Soul Sniper 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Libra is a masculan sign. Freida Pinto,( Oct 8), Kim K(Oct 22), Susan Somers a-k-a Chrissy Snow(Oct 16) from 'Threes Company, the singer Mya(Oct 10) who, in My opinion is the most beautiful woman in the world. Libra is the most beautiul & talented sign of all twelve, period.
lol talented? do u know more about other signs? leos are. duuuuh. next aries. leos are wonderful in drama. they are the dancers. artists and singers. they are majestic in playing music as well. pisces are artists too. libra? i duno. they're more on knowledge
mimi

Ashburn, VA

#173 Sep 8, 2013
i think aries are the 1st. cant you see? most aries people men or women are famous because of their beauty. whenever i see girls that are pretty in social media i usually look for their birthdates and usually they are aries. leo. or libra :)) some cancer ladies are too but mostly aries and leo. they're the famous rich and prettiest :) other signs are as well ;) leos are all. i mean all. they are very talented. they're soooo good when it comes to flirting. aries and leo dont need effort in flirting because its very easy cor them to catch anyone. they're like magnets :)
chad

Ashburn, VA

#174 Sep 8, 2013
i agree to mimi. leos are very hot. mystically charming and i dont if they even flirt because they dont mind boys often. which makes us want to go get them. they're good in bed too. very. they are sooo good. you would want for another one been with soooo many girls but i carefuly pick some leos ahaa. tried aries girls as well but i dont want gwt bossed around. leos. very beautiful and good at evwrything
leo

Ashburn, VA

#175 Sep 8, 2013
so far leo and libra. aries and gemini as well but leo ladies formost. im a male by the way

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#176 Sep 8, 2013
carter wrote:
Libra woman come across as most loving feminine and beautiful BUT theyre too manipulative and conniving, PISCES women have an amazingly peaceful aura and an innocent glow to them but gemini women are just fascinatingly fun and different every time youre with them.... Capricorn women r regal in demeanour!
Yep,us Capricorn Women do have that regal beauty about us!!
Nirupa

Freeport, Trinidad and Tobago

#177 Sep 23, 2013
It's true. Taurus women may be very stubborn at times, but it's documented that we are the most beautiful of all the zodiac signs.
And I'm not just saying that. It's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American Dating 2 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 20 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 25 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 27 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 34 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 40 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 47 min To the crooked he... 13
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 52 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web