scorpio

taurus

aries/aquarius

sagitarrius/gemini

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#89 Dec 26, 2012
Everytime I'm in a thread, here you come. Take your b!tch ass to another forum. I'm sick of everybody who's not AA posting in our forums.

Level 3

Location hidden

#91 Dec 26, 2012
Lol your words hurt me so much! I actually belong here, you don't! If I had some grenades, I would throw them at your feet and make your weak ass dance for me f!ck boy! I'm sure your use to be around grenades and bombs anyway. Nothing new! And if you don't like me or my people, LEAVE!

Level 3

Location hidden

#93 Dec 26, 2012
Lol a true racist wouldn't sit here on an AA forum every day!
Pices

Ipswich, UK

#94 Jan 26, 2013
Pisces
They have a beautiful,ora and they are sensational...
You stare at them a lot nea aide they are 1 of a kind
character

Herrin, IL

#95 Feb 10, 2013
Look at the poll, it speaks for itself
Reinahard Kent

Philippines

#97 Feb 22, 2013
for me scorpios ;)
stefan naim

Chicago, IL

#98 Mar 12, 2013
i think pisces was beautifut thn the other sign ....right 85%
aarushi

Delhi, India

#99 Apr 12, 2013
i think cancers are most beautiful...actresses among priyanka chopra,katrina kaif in bollywood and lindsay lohan ,asley tidsale and selena gomex in hollywood are cancerians and are astonshing beauties....cancer woman apart from that are innocent,with big eyes,round face(offenly),and big full lips are considered to be most beautiful zodiac sign. there innocence and beauty is what attracts men. although i am libra woman but i agree cancers are most beautiful likemoon which appear to be beauties without any flaws
ZodiacExpert

United States

#100 Apr 17, 2013
Ofcourse PISCES, they are the last Zodiac sign, hence they posses all charasteristics of the previous 11 zodiac, blended into one Pisces. Pisces charasteristic can be as any of the previous 11 Zodiacs, it's the master of Zodiac.
Astrologer

Woodland, CA

#101 May 2, 2013
Cancerian women are the most feminine and gorgeous; not to mention the most caring. They are sensual and have gentle feminine features and lucious lips!! Just beautiful natural beauty.
samantha

Darlington, UK

#102 May 11, 2013
According to me Aquarius women & Libran men are most good looking!
Aries

Carbondale, IL

#103 May 26, 2013
I think cancers are absolutely gorgeous. Im not saying the other signs dont have pretty women too, but I have never met an ugly cancer. The most beautiful women i have ever met were cancers. Oddly, I have never met a pretty Libra. I dont know why, but the ones i have met, are obese. My second choice is Capricorn.
I wasnt suprised that cancer is #1 on the voting poll. I thought it was weird that aries and aquarius were second, but they were combined points.
Cancer
&
Capricorn.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#104 May 26, 2013
Taurus
Danie

Los Angeles, CA

#105 May 26, 2013
People are voting for their own sign. Duh.

If you take birth rates, what months most people are born in....this voting system begins to make a lot of sense.
Uisge beatha

Athens, OH

#106 May 26, 2013
Uisge beatha

Athens, OH

#107 May 26, 2013
Famous pisces females
http://www.imdb.com/search/name...
Aries

Carbondale, IL

#108 May 27, 2013
Danie wrote:
People are voting for their own sign. Duh.
If you take birth rates, what months most people are born in....this voting system begins to make a lot of sense.
People are voting for their own sign. The comments strike me that way. I dont understand what you mean by the poll. People are born in every month, so what does that have to do with birth rates and months? 58
Geet

India

#109 Jun 5, 2013
I think Aquarion are most beautiful as well as sharp personality have outstanding figure and have a different attraction which no other sign girl have. she can attract any one by their charm or beauty.
hehe

New York, NY

#110 Jun 5, 2013
Venus wrote:
This is just for fun. It's not for anyone to take seriously. Usually people choose cancer, libra, pisces or taurus. These were the top 4 choices.
Reasons that people gave:
Cancer-- nurturing, motherly, large eyes, curvy body, innocent beauty
Libra--has the most attractive women physically
Pisces--dreamy eyes, nice lips
Taurus--no specifics were given except that they have nice bodies
What do you think?
Awwwww. I'm a Cancer with a Taurus Moon. I feel really feminine and guys really like me (but for some reason they manipulate me in relationships so I have to stay far away from most men)
Hoax pans

Van Nuys, CA

#111 Jun 28, 2013
WTF.. Go with logic!!! People who are down to earth are "considered " BEAUTIFULcyz of their love of life sooo it's TAURUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,619,828
Black people leech off of white people 5 min Dindu 126
Law & Order: SCU 7 min New Flava 5
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 14 min Got_Rope 28
Racism in America 16 min New Flava 859
White pride:4 years at Penn State Black pride: ... 17 min Got_Rope 6
Hey cigar face... Coretta Joe Young is a ugly, ... 24 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 8 hr Deanna 159
More from around the web