First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the man lovinglife

United States

#72 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, certain countries in Africa are greatly prospering however the money is in the hands of the elite not the common folk.
I suspect Africa will be the key player in this millineum.
it will get better it just takes time. right now they are benefiting from the natural resorces.
the man lovinglife

United States

#73 Apr 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, we both know many businesses in the 'hood are not black owned. Immigrants often set up shop and make lots of money in predominately black neighborhoods.
you right but where i stay it's chinese, and itailian, but also my uncle owns a shop also it's some black businesses here. but in those other black communities all the crime run the successful people out who have interest of setting up businesses. alot of black business owners set they business up in areas the police patrol more often. also alot of barbershops are owned by black people too here it they are.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#77 Apr 5, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>agree with that...however..we should do our part in the generation we are granted..occupy until He comes..there is no telling if there is a revival or two before He returns. I don't think we should be idle and just let everything go to Hell.
We are to be holy before God no matter what environment we reside in.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#78 Apr 5, 2013
the man lovinglife wrote:
<quoted text>it will get better it just takes time. right now they are benefiting from the natural resorces.
I hope you're right.
Tbone

United States

#79 Apr 5, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right.
Your one tree climbing freak! Your on every thread.. In everybody biznas like its your job to mediate all . Your just another ghetto gagging sow out for attention. I bet that white boy enjoys drenching your charcoal black lonely ugly fsce uhh?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#80 Apr 5, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>Your one tree climbing freak! Your on every thread.. In everybody biznas like its your job to mediate all . Your just another ghetto gagging sow out for attention. I bet that white boy enjoys drenching your charcoal black lonely ugly fsce uhh?
You need the salvation of The Lord.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#82 Apr 9, 2013
The recently-publicized conditions of both Lil' Wayne and Tone Loc are further indication of the gradual physical degradation of black males, particularly in America. Blacks were once generally benchmarked equally with other races but today, them alone seem to be getting worse by comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women want Mixed Babies (Oct '14) 4 min zarmillia 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,348,877
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 7 min Cigar Face 24 643
Tell me how great were white countries/civiliza... 11 min BLACK MEN R DL 2
On AVERAGE, Why do Asian Men Pull Better Lookin... 15 min BLACK MEN R DL 28
The Black Man is God 23 min BLACK MEN R DL 2
Justice Scalia dies! 32 min John 1
BoE1 ~ Whites are Arrested the Least 43 min U Got Owned 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr freddie50 40,341
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 5,692