First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2011
Ladies, I wanna know your opinions on weak black men.
Why they are weak, what makes them weak, etc.
I want to know the epitome.
Does he sag his pants, refer to women as b__ches and h_es...or does he date IR,complain about black women
Is he a geek or a thug?
A playa or a doormat?
A square or a G?
DEAD SERIOUS

United States

#2 May 27, 2011
They're going to say all of the above and then some!! You just opened up a can of worms bruh, and topix bw and irbw gone take the bait.so brace ya self buddy!!lol
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 27, 2011
He would be weak minded. For instance the ones that call the strong minded and educated black men sell outs for no reason other than success. That's azzbackwards thinking.
Henz

Toronto, Canada

#5 May 27, 2011
To most AA females a weak man is one who is a nerd or studies. They call it "acting White". They think a Black man who studies is weak because they think he can't protect them. If the belt on his pants goes higher than the penis level, they consider that weak. They demand that their men be hard and rough. In and out of jail `because if he is in and out of jail, he has proven to be a protector for them. This is why they have multiple babies with the thugs. While the "Smart" Black men are called nerdy and left to the side where they eventually start dating others.
Queen

AOL

#9 May 27, 2011
A weak man is one who neglects his responsibility as
Father
Husband
Provider
Protector
Leader
He has no strength to self govern himself from destructive anger, lust/temptation,etc......
reaL

Ashburn, VA

#10 May 28, 2011
QUEEN WHITE RACIST REDNEX LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA FORUMS just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT..ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA FORUMS just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT..ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA FORUMS just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT..ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA FORUMS just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT..ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST who go by different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble with people on these AA forums just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT.. ATTENTION AA FORUM FACT LORNA DAVIS is EXTENDED FAMILY 1 on TOPIX among many other names LORNA DAVIS and her hub DAVID DAVIS are both from PADEN OKLAHOMA are WHITE RACIST just a heads up on who u r dealin with TMT..

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 May 28, 2011
beyondbelief wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty weak for asking this question. Pants sagging doesn't constitute a weak individual. A better question would be the reverse... "What makes a man strong"
GOD
Morals
Stability
Education
Goals (short and long term)
Role models
Self esteem
Good Health
But isn't sagging pants a symbol for a lack role models,instability, and bad morals? Is a man weak when he has these? Of course, it could be just a stereotype.(the sagging pants)

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 May 28, 2011
beyondbelief wrote:
But isn't sagging pants a symbol for a lack role models,instability, and bad morals?
.....NOPE.
Is a man weak when he has these? Of course, it could be just a stereotype.
.....Of course it is just a stereotype, my first love; owns a barbershop grossing 70K annually.
Its a style I guess. What about the other side of the spectrum?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#14 May 28, 2011
beyondbelief wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty weak for asking this question. Pants sagging doesn't constitute a weak individual. A better question would be the reverse... "What makes a man strong"
GOD
Morals
Stability
Education
Goals (short and long term)
Role models
Self esteem
Good Health
My God yes agree with that

all else too but what makes men really strong....acknowledging he has limits and admits time to time he is wrong

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#15 May 28, 2011
beyondbelief wrote:
But isn't sagging pants a symbol for a lack role models,instability, and bad morals?
.....NOPE.
Is a man weak when he has these? Of course, it could be just a stereotype.
.....Of course it is just a stereotype, my first love; owns a barbershop grossing 70K annually.
I here in the hood 50 cent is like what Rolando is for Portuguese people.

majority of blacks look up to that thug style

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#16 May 28, 2011
Queen wrote:
A weak man is one who neglects his responsibility as
Father
Husband
Provider
Protector
Leader
He has no strength to self govern himself from destructive anger, lust/temptation,etc......
That sound like Jesus or Samoan man but you won't find too many black men like that yo
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Black males tend to do worst when born prematurely which later reflects in adolescents and adulthood. A black mother of a boy (full ethnicity) who was born prematurely has likely heard of, or seen the condition herself first-hand. Premature black male babies tend to be weaker than black girls and both genders of whites and Hispanics.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#18 Apr 4, 2013
It's difficult for many black mothers or white mothers with a biracial (half black mixed w/half of another race) child to accept the fact that the male child may be the weakest simply because of his race.

Even today's coroners and funeral directors recognize the physical degradation of black men, on average, compared to other races or genders. Spinal muscular atrophy for example, is getting more common.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 4, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
It's difficult for many black mothers or white mothers with a biracial (half black mixed w/half of another race) child to accept the fact that the male child may be the weakest simply because of his race.

Even today's coroners and funeral directors recognize the physical degradation of black men, on average, compared to other races or genders. Spinal muscular atrophy for example, is getting more common.
From Wiki: Spinal muscular atrophy affects individuals of all races, unlike other well known autosomal recessive disorders like sickle cell disease and cystic fibrosis which have significant differences in occurrence rate between races. The overall incidence of SMA, of all types and across all ethnic groups, is in the range of 1 per 10,000 individuals; the gene frequency is thus around 1:100, therefore, approximately one in 50 persons are carriers

You get a real charge out of just making shyt up, don't you? Get a job.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#20 Apr 4, 2013
A weak black man is physical and mental. If he sway his way easily for peers or love and its not right or what he want to do its weak. Yes Men are weak, Sucker for Love are weak,Runaway Dads are weak, Woman Beaters are weak, Bitching is weak, Pride in Sin is weak, Laziness is weak, Tryna turn hoes in to housewive is admirable but pointless and weak, dogging out the few good woman we have is DANGEROUS and weak.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Black men that let women call the shots are weak.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#23 Apr 4, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
I agree.
Lily

La Place, LA

#24 Apr 4, 2013
they are misguided.

just a reflection of a godless society we live in.

either you conform to GOD or every silly
thing that leads you down the wrong road

sad to say AMERICA has been for years heading straight down to HELL
with all its SINS.
AND IT COVERS ALL THE RACES WHITE AND BLACK WOMEN AND MEN AND THE POOR YOUTH HAS HAD NO LEADERSHIP
RedNeckGirl21

United States

#25 Apr 4, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
I do constrution work with mostly white and mexican guys..the black guys are the only ones who really dont sexual harras me! They treat me like im their own .. I was raised to avoid blackmen. But Im only 21... Im finding myself liking black men for marriage and romance. You people are monsters and wimps. Those mexicans and whiteguys are perverts and cowards. I get a black guy friend to watch the door for me when i go to the bathroom dam shame, my own race of men hates me.
Lily

La Place, LA

#26 Apr 4, 2013
RedNeckGirl21 wrote:
<quoted text> I do constrution work with mostly white and mexican guys..the black guys are the only ones who really dont sexual harras me! They treat me like im their own .. I was raised to avoid blackmen. But Im only 21... Im finding myself liking black men for marriage and romance. You people are monsters and wimps. Those mexicans and whiteguys are perverts and cowards. I get a black guy friend to watch the door for me when i go to the bathroom dam shame, my own race of men hates me.
They feel you are not in your place. black men feel you pain because they were not wanted out there either. you are in their mind taking a white mans job. stay strong girl get your money .
black men on those type of jobs know how hard it is to survive in the job world and will always take a womans back . my brothers were their for me too when i was a woman on the work site. i would not had made it without them .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people hate other races so much 2 min SkyJack29 375
Most pedophiles are Negro. 3 min T-BOS 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 120,516
Why are white people on a black forum? 6 min BLACKKNIGHT 5
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 8 min Don Barros Serrano 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,232,403
In Cleveland: White Cop CLEARED 17 min T-BOS 6
The White Man Is The Devil...Really! 22 min Black Facts 37
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Samoan Irish 6,800
More from around the web