BW throws baby in the garbadge.

Posted in the African-American Forum

DrPhil

United States

#1 May 3, 2013
DrPhil

United States

#2 May 3, 2013
The filth tried to flush it down the toilet first. Smh let her rot.
smashed

Zlin, Czech Republic

#3 May 3, 2013
DrPhil wrote:
The filth tried to flush it down the toilet first. Smh let her rot.
You’re filth AISLING! And white people do the same thing ALL THE TIME!
DrPhil

United States

#4 May 3, 2013
smashed wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re filth AISLING! And white people do the same thing ALL THE TIME!
Yep I'm busted lol idc who you think I am you imp. And wtf your telling me because white people do it that makes it okay? Idc if your black, white or queer anybody who does something like this deserves to rot in a jail cell.
DrPhil

United States

#6 May 3, 2013
What was this vile beast thinking?
Loni

Logan, OH

#7 May 4, 2013
People like you deserve to rot in jail, too. See, white women are no different than black women in some areas of life.
You are of the lower class of white men. The very, very low class.
DrPhil

United States

#8 May 4, 2013
Loni wrote:
People like you deserve to rot in jail, too. See, white women are no different than black women in some areas of life.
You are of the lower class of white men. The very, very low class.
Why do I deserve to rot in jail? Is it because I think a BW is scum? I know WW do it to and they are scum in my eyes as well, I'm not refering to all BW or WW just the ones who commit horrible crimes like this. And it appears to me that you find nothing wrong with what she did because she's black. I may be wrong but that's how it looks. Btw I'm not white I'm a proud Indian man.

Smh at some people.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#10 May 4, 2013
DrPhil wrote:
<quoted text>Why do I deserve to rot in jail? Is it because I think a BW is scum? I know WW do it to and they are scum in my eyes as well, I'm not refering to all BW or WW just the ones who commit horrible crimes like this. And it appears to me that you find nothing wrong with what she did because she's black. I may be wrong but that's how it looks. Btw I'm not white I'm a proud Indian man.
Smh at some people.
Define Indian....Native American?(or from India where killing female babies seems to be the norm)....and by the way the word you were looking for is GARBAGE....I won't point out the rest of your simpleton spelling errors.....smh.....
DrPhil

United States

#11 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Define Indian....Native American?(or from India where killing female babies seems to be the norm)....and by the way the word you were looking for is GARBAGE....I won't point out the rest of your simpleton spelling errors.....smh.....
India, the country. So what if they kill babies? Does that.make it okay for a bw to do it? Sorry about my spelling errors, English is not my first language.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#12 May 4, 2013
DrPhil wrote:
<quoted text>India, the country. So what if they kill babies? Does that.make it okay for a bw to do it? Sorry about my spelling errors, English is not my first language.
Infanticide is horrible no matter who is doing it....Since it is so easy to go to a hospital and give up a child, why anyone still feels the need to murder an innocent child is beyond me....just sayin'.....
DrPhil

Newburgh, NY

#13 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Infanticide is horrible no matter who is doing it....Since it is so easy to go to a hospital and give up a child, why anyone still feels the need to murder an innocent child is beyond me....just sayin'.....
I agree, that's why I feel the scum should rot in jail, for her crime not her race.
DrPhil

Newburgh, NY

#14 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And can you please point out the rest of my spelling errors? I don't want to make them again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zika Virus has hit the USA !! 3 min iamcuriousnow 2
Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Sex Slave? 4 min RMGHispanic Causi... 8
White male tells truth about IRBW 7 min Clementine 813
Dead Prince Jokes? 17 min fair and biased 7
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 19 min TheOriginalDoby 1,445
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 31 min New Beginning 32
Black mom's are telling their daughters not to ... 37 min T-BOS 7
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr Redefined 6,183
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,483
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 5 hr Moses 3,423
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 hr A__v__A 123,775
More from around the web