Why do Blacks have all the ugly featu...

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#24 Nov 29, 2007
LoooL to the title. What the hell is Black features? Blacks have different features..
GirlPower

Atlanta, GA

#25 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
Blacks know they're ugly as hell, that's why blacks themselves give preference to lighter skin and more Caucasian features.
I'm black but have a narrow, prominent nose (no idea how I got that), thin lips, Caucasian looking eyes, chiseled features, and relitively Caucasian looking face. Thank GOD.
My profile however, is slightly Negroid, however. But, generally, white women find me very attractive.
While there are a number of goodlooking blacks, male and female, I agree the overwhelming majority of them are butt ugly.
Congradulations! You sound like a complete idiot. Is that what you were shooting for? You think God for a "Caucasian face " so what do you say to him for making you black. All the whites that you kiss butt too still see you as black. The only think is they are laughing at you because you have no self-identity. I bet you are one of the black people who allow whites to make racist jokes in front of you, and you laugh right along with them. All along they are laughing at you and not with your stupid black ass. I feel sorry for you. You need help.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#26 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
Blacks know they're ugly as hell, that's why blacks themselves give preference to lighter skin and more Caucasian features.
I'm black but have a narrow, prominent nose (no idea how I got that), thin lips, Caucasian looking eyes, chiseled features, and relitively Caucasian looking face. Thank GOD.
My profile however, is slightly Negroid, however. But, generally, white women find me very attractive.
While there are a number of goodlooking blacks, male and female, I agree the overwhelming majority of them are butt ugly.
You sound like a real mess; I wonder if your family feels this way. It's bad enough when every ignorant racist crawls out from their rocks and dumpsters and come onto this mostly Black sight and constantly spews racist crap on Black people and other folks of color but that's understandable because they're fools but it's even more hideous when one of our owns says foolishness like you wrote in your post. You're a disgrace to your family. I'm sure you're not as beautiful as you think you are. You're a great candidate for the "Wanna be White People's Party" Maybe they'll take you. LOSER.

Since: Nov 07

Englewood, CO

#27 Nov 29, 2007
Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
My mother is Swedish and her parents and other white relatives had absolutely no problem with my black daddy so you are wrong. With white people being accepting of black has to do with their level of intelligence. Educated white people like my white relatives don't have a problem with race. Racism is just plain ignorance pure and simple.

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#28 Nov 29, 2007
Ughh! I love it! Well apparently white ppl want their kids to have those gorilla features lol the way some of them chasin that hot chocolate....FIYAH!!!
ZamZam

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Nov 29, 2007
This tread is so ignorant, people are different, you shouldn't compare them.
ZamZam

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Nov 29, 2007
No blacks don't have ugly features, God doesn't make ugly things...people are ugly:)

“How you doing?”

Since: Nov 07

born & raised in U.S.A.

#32 Nov 29, 2007
Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
I see plenty of non-blacks with black men. So black people aren't ugly after all. We don't look anything like gorillas. Their noses don't stick out. And they have all black, soulless eyes. They are animals, like you.

I think you need to get your worthless, coward a.ss beat up.
Sexy Dread

Columbia, MD

#33 Nov 29, 2007
LOL @ Birdmane87 and GirlPower

LOL LOL TRUE LOL LOL

Collegen (sp?) injections to 'enhance their lips.' In other words, make them thick like.....lol

SENDING OCEANS OF LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL DETERMINED BLACK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE- ONE BLACK LOVE!
Elatus

San Antonio, TX

#35 Nov 29, 2007
I can't wait to marry a white woman and have kids so my kids will look beautiful, and have white features.

I just thank God so many white girls find me attractive. Hopefully, my kids will be tan and have white features.

“How you doing?”

Since: Nov 07

born & raised in U.S.A.

#37 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
Blacks know they're ugly as hell, that's why blacks themselves give preference to lighter skin and more Caucasian features.
I'm black but have a narrow, prominent nose (no idea how I got that), thin lips, Caucasian looking eyes, chiseled features, and relitively Caucasian looking face. Thank GOD.
My profile however, is slightly Negroid, however. But, generally, white women find me very attractive.
While there are a number of goodlooking blacks, male and female, I agree the overwhelming majority of them are butt ugly.
What a fat, ugly b1tch you are. I bet you think every white is hot. Sure is...
http://www.foxnews.com/images/284721/0_21_411...
http://www.theglitteringeye.com/images/ebert2...
http://www.pr.com/upload/article_attachment_1...
http://www.ez-entertainment.net/carpet/CleaDu...

Since: Nov 07

Englewood, CO

#39 Nov 29, 2007
nursesista wrote:
Ughh! I love it! Well apparently white ppl want their kids to have those gorilla features lol the way some of them chasin that hot chocolate....FIYAH!!!
So mixed race kids have gorilla features? What or where do you personal find these gorilla kids? Believe me my siblings nor myself not my black daddy have gorilla features. In fact quite the contrary...LMHBAO!!!!

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#40 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
I can't wait to marry a white woman and have kids so my kids will look beautiful, and have white features.
I just thank God so many white girls find me attractive. Hopefully, my kids will be tan and have white features.
HaHaHaHa
There you go again being a punk

“chick called life i pimped her”

Since: Oct 07

its in the boot

#42 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
Blacks know they're ugly as hell, that's why blacks themselves give preference to lighter skin and more Caucasian features.
I'm black but have a narrow, prominent nose (no idea how I got that), thin lips, Caucasian looking eyes, chiseled features, and relitively Caucasian looking face. Thank GOD.
My profile however, is slightly Negroid, however. But, generally, white women find me very attractive.
While there are a number of goodlooking blacks, male and female, I agree the overwhelming majority of them are butt ugly.
We all know you are white.

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#45 Nov 29, 2007
Jadee wrote:
<quoted text>So mixed race kids have gorilla features? What or where do you personal find these gorilla kids? Believe me my siblings nor myself not my black daddy have gorilla features. In fact quite the contrary...LMHBAO!!!!
uhhh you obviously couldnt tell I was being sarcastic...?!?! Im blk my husband is white, I dont look like a gorilla and I know my kids wont. Also "bi racial" kids make up over 50% of my family. They are GORGEOUS.. not b/c they are "mixed" though, they just have beautiful features. I guess u couldnt tell I was being funny, so what was ur point again?

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#46 Nov 29, 2007
Grenier wrote:
Elatus, you're a good man. If all Blacks marry Whites then maybe in 200 years Blacks will be gone.
then so will white ppl...lol there will be a few left, but eventually they will fade away...oh and btw some "mixed" kids come out still having features that are ass'd w/ caucasians or blacks so he need not get his hopes up..esp if he has strong genes

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#47 Nov 29, 2007
Elatus wrote:
Blacks know they're ugly as hell, that's why blacks themselves give preference to lighter skin and more Caucasian features.
I'm black but have a narrow, prominent nose (no idea how I got that), thin lips, Caucasian looking eyes, chiseled features, and relitively Caucasian looking face. Thank GOD.
My profile however, is slightly Negroid, however. But, generally, white women find me very attractive.
While there are a number of goodlooking blacks, male and female, I agree the overwhelming majority of them are butt ugly.
Dude please!!! White women do not find you attractive. They thick you are an ugly freckled face fat cow. You so ugly and fat that your mama was scared to breast feed you. She thought you might have eatten her breast. So are so ugly that everyone think your parents are childless. I seen all kinds of weird nose from white and black and everything in between.

Since: Nov 07

Columbus, OH

#48 Nov 29, 2007
Blacks look better than whites and Asians put together. Now go smack yourself across the face so we can laugh at your fired tomato skin that turns red hot like a pepper when you're out in the sun trying to look extra dark.

Since: Nov 07

Englewood, CO

#50 Nov 29, 2007
nursesista wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh you obviously couldnt tell I was being sarcastic...?!?! Im blk my husband is white, I dont look like a gorilla and I know my kids wont. Also "bi racial" kids make up over 50% of my family. They are GORGEOUS.. not b/c they are "mixed" though, they just have beautiful features. I guess u couldnt tell I was being funny, so what was ur point again?
I am sorry I am fairly new on here. I don't know you so I thought you was being serious. Please excuse what I said. I thought I was talking to a racist..sorry my bad.
tstar

East Lansing, MI

#51 Nov 29, 2007
Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
There a large variety of "black' features, ignorant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,376,128
Black women are jealous of beautiful biracial/m... 2 min Sherin 549
Top 10 countries with lowest crime rate...6 are... 5 min Dana 7
India & Russia in Solidarity with China regardi... 5 min Claude 4
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 10 min Harold 37
Republicans Looking For A Third Party Candidate 19 min ROMPER STOMPER 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min TranshumanX 43,745
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 26 min Go Blue Forever 142
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr A Perm For BM 111
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,476
More from around the web