Comments
1 - 20 of 931 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
First Prev
of 47
Next Last
GirlPower

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

17

10

9

Not all blacks have these features. My nose is small and pointed, my lips are just slightly full. All of my hair is real. We dont all have these features. Please get out of the cave in which you have been living in for all of these years.
Michelle

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

11

7

6

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
Your hatred is sad. I guess your post makes you feel better. I am black and I am beautiful and I know it. You probably are a skinny freckled-face pink red-headed guy who can't get a girlfriend. I will pray for you.
Cuteblkdude

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
I think you're a white troll. That's what I think.
MauMau

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Its because you have been brainwashed by the Eurocentric view of beauty. Your entire life you have been bombarded with pictures of the desirable blond with blue eyes. When you encounter someone that does not fit this mold you are repulsed. It doesn't help that your American and black people in that country have been systematically portrayed at the "lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole". Its f*kd up and twisted but thats just how you have been trained to think.

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

7

5

4

That is why the theory that the first human being looked like a Bantu is trash, I don't know why black nationalists play this up because it only leads the thought process outlined by the person above.

Anyway, I think everyone is equally distanced from the original hominid ape. Caucasians, especially Mediterraneans (the ones without the Hun/Mongolian rape blood) are hairy as hell. Africans and East Asians and Aboriginals have hardly any body hair, little facial hair. Skin colour depends on where you live. Also, I have never seen a curly haired ape, they are usually straight long hairs.

Also, in all species, the size of penis determines their promiscuity. Gorillas are known for being small in their relative groups, so they usually have only one mate all their life. Black men, well, its a stereotype and not true for all, but stereotypes are definitely built upon some general truth. I wouldn't know, but I see in school, in clubs, how easy it is for black dudes to bone any chic they want.

Also, homo sapiens have been getting taller as we evolve further. Who makes up the NBA?

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is sad. I guess your post makes you feel better. I am black and I am beautiful and I know it. You probably are a skinny freckled-face pink red-headed guy who can't get a girlfriend. I will pray for you.
Exactly

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
what a stupid post,,
ricoh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

9

8

4

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
White peoples hair is straight like gorilias and thier lips are very very thin like apes, and they smell like dogs and wet apes.White people also have big ugly ears like great apes,and lastly they have strange shaped asses,very flat.
GirlPower

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

FYI, not all whites, hispanic,asians, etc, are beautiful. Im more than sure that you are one of the unattractive ones. People who are confident dont have to berate others.
word up

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

6

4

2

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
Really? I thought gorillas had very thin lips the last time checked. Black people have ears in all shapes like everyone else.Black people have hideous hair?Black hair is alive and you'res is dead. Compared to that wet spinach that's on your head? Most ethnic groups desire to stay within their race.You got Black in you so please,no need to marry me.Maybe you're a watered down version of a BLACKMAN. Those white woman who you claim want to look latina are still self hating.LOL!!!!You just told on yourself!!!! Why are whites always talking about other peoples ethnic features??? Are you mad because you can control what god made you look like.I would be mad too if everyone was so colorful and strong and i'm some sort of albino.I can understand your hate. Why do those White women want to be Latina? What's wrong with white? Latins actually get their bodies from the Black African that's mixed in them,so ya women want Blackness baby.See how a little reflection can show you how ashamed you are.The biblical shame in the bible was actually referring to your pale,shameful white skin.Think about it!
I'm going to make some tea now and watch a this film i bought called.........Projection.LMAO !

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
I think you are a idiot, white women are breakin their necks to get with BM, same thing with white men trying to get BW, and they are not saying they have to mix or high yellow either
Michelle

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

5

3

2

baad indyan wrote:
That is why the theory that the first human being looked like a Bantu is trash, I don't know why black nationalists play this up because it only leads the thought process outlined by the person above.
Anyway, I think everyone is equally distanced from the original hominid ape. Caucasians, especially Mediterraneans (the ones without the Hun/Mongolian rape blood) are hairy as hell. Africans and East Asians and Aboriginals have hardly any body hair, little facial hair. Skin colour depends on where you live. Also, I have never seen a curly haired ape, they are usually straight long hairs.
Also, in all species, the size of penis determines their promiscuity. Gorillas are known for being small in their relative groups, so they usually have only one mate all their life. Black men, well, its a stereotype and not true for all, but stereotypes are definitely built upon some general truth. I wouldn't know, but I see in school, in clubs, how easy it is for black dudes to bone any chic they want.
Also, homo sapiens have been getting taller as we evolve further. Who makes up the NBA?
I'm sorry, but that thing about black guys is myth. LOL.
ricoh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

9

4

3

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
White woman and men wear hideous red or biege paint to hide thier ugly pale skin.White woman get surgery to look black. Latina's racial background are mulattoe,69% African and 40% white.The surgrey is for ugly thin lips and ugly wrinkly skin. Its look like old wrinkle leather. All white woman want the round black butt and nice sized breast.Pale skin is ver ugly.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
You really need to grow up. You're coming off as very immature.

“chick called life i pimped her”

Since: Oct 07

its in the boot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
Until white women stop getting there lips big like blacks i think you are wrong.

Until white women stop getting butt implants you are wrong.

Until white men stop getting dreads and there hair breaded you are wrong.

Until white women stop going to Africa to have sex with African men you are wrong.

Until white women going to Africa to adopt African children you are wrong.

Until white men & women stop marrying black men & women you are wrong.

So basically you are just wrong.

“chick called life i pimped her”

Since: Oct 07

its in the boot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Until white women stop going to Africa to adopt African children you are wrong.

“White man Jesus (Devil) ”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Grenier wrote:
I don't "hate" blacks per say, I am intrigued. I know that Blacks were the first humans, doesn't that mean that Asians/Europeans are more advanced?
The ears, noses, lips, and eyes of blacks are similar to gorillas. Why is this?
Then of course, most wear weaves to hide their hideous hair, and some wear blue contacts.
The only reason White women get surgery is to look more Latina.
Black is the lowest rung on the Race Totem Pole. Nobody wants their son or daughter to have kids with Negros.
What do you think?
You do know majority of Latinos are mulattos where do you think they get there thick lips, round asses, and tan colored skin from, thatís right their African ancestors. I guess in some way Caucasians want to be black.
Lily

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

1

you're comment is prty ignorant. First of all not all people who are considered black have the same features. Some have thin lips, narrow noses,ect. Aside from that, who the hell made white the standard for beauty?

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but that thing about black guys is myth. LOL.
heheh, just trying to help, lol, what's wrong with a little fabrication here and there heh
Elatus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 29, 2007
 

Judged:

8

5

2

I'm sorry but I'm black and even see that on average, whites are just much more attractive. That's not to say there aren't some stunning black people - there are.

But on any given day, in any given city, you're much more likely to see attractive whites.

Most black people are just not very attractive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••