Africa recolonized by Chinese?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#116 Nov 30, 2013
NEWS: East Africa's first land based locally-owned drilling contractor is just starting up, signaling the intention of local investors to get a share of the region's nascent hydrocarbon boom.

"We hope it will empower local investors and people so we don't have a repeat of what happened in Nigeria, where people feel they have not benefited from the industry"

said Charles Mbire, chairman of MTN Uganda and one of the main investors.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#117 Nov 30, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
NEWS: Tanzania wants to build a massive facility to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) similar to those developed by the world's biggest gas exporter, Qatar.
Arabs are quite astute and wealthy. What's your view on them?

Location hidden

#118 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs are quite astute and wealthy. What's your view on them?
The Arab League is a threat to the development of so called Northern African states.

If Egypt wants to join Arabs and change their geographic positions they are free to do that, they are not Africans and have more Arab history than African (Beja and Nubians minorities are treated like shit by "ethnic Egyptians" A.K.A. Arabs), but other "so called Arab" countries are kept behind by this League that favors only the states of the Gulf and Egypt.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#119 Nov 30, 2013
Please adopt some afrikans squatting in America and make us happy. We will pay for relocation to their original area.

Location hidden

#120 Nov 30, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
Please adopt some afrikans squatting in America and make us happy. We will pay for relocation to their original area.
They will not leave until you'll not pay them for all the free labour they made for you, in exchange of lashes

Location hidden

#121 Nov 30, 2013
Reparation

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#122 Nov 30, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
Reparation
Do you wish to receive reparations as well?

Location hidden

#123 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wish to receive reparations as well?
No

Location hidden

#124 Nov 30, 2013
African countries don't want anything from Europe,

but AA are Ameican citizens, and they are searching their place in USA, not in Africa. They suffered for 300 years

as citizens that worked free for 300 years the state owes them a reparation
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#125 Nov 30, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
NEWS: East Africa's first land based locally-owned drilling contractor is just starting up, signaling the intention of local investors to get a share of the region's nascent hydrocarbon boom.
"We hope it will empower local investors and people so we don't have a repeat of what happened in Nigeria, where people feel they have not benefited from the industry"
said Charles Mbire, chairman of MTN Uganda and one of the main investors.
Now, that is what am talking about.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#126 Nov 30, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
African countries don't want anything from Europe,

but AA are Ameican citizens, and they are searching their place in USA, not in Africa. They suffered for 300 years

as citizens that worked free for 300 years the state owes them a reparation
I'm an African American and don't need reparations at all because I'm doing quite well economically.

Now if reparations were given it should predicated upon building communities in the inner cities, enriching the education system, better access to quality healthcare, etc and not to individuals seeking materialistic validation via name brand labels for clothes, car enhancements, etc.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#127 Nov 30, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
<quoted text>
They will not leave until you'll not pay them for all the free labour they made for you, in exchange of lashes
Ill personally pay any afrikant in America that can show me any scars from whip lashing. The only marks these lazy stinking son of a bitches have are blisters from sitting on their welfare bum ass hahahaha. I also want to be paid for the slaves my family bought in afrika too. We were guaranteed a working product and it is a fraud what we received.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#128 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an African American and don't need reparations at all because I'm doing quite well economically.
Now if reparations were given it should predicated upon building communities in the inner cities, enriching the education system, better access to quality healthcare, etc and not to individuals seeking materialistic validation via name brand labels for clothes, car enhancements, etc.
You stupid boon our "inner cities" were in fine condition until you animals moved in and destroyed what White people had built and cherished. That is a point. We are tired of giving and rebuilding for you worthless savage beasts.The half black messiah is giving you health care right now at our expense.
Just how would you "predict" upon building communities anyway? you stupid fool you cant even use proper English but you want the White man to enrich things for you? GFY! WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF GIVING TO YOU IDIOTS! GFYx2!
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#129 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
"14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations

Lawsuits seek reparations from Britain, France, Netherlands for their roles in Atlantic slave trade

Fourteen Caribbean nations are suing the governments of the United Kingdom, France and the Netherlands for reparations over what the plaintiffs say is the lingering legacy of the Atlantic slave trade.

In a speech Friday at United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves said the European nations must pay for their deeds.

“The awful legacy of these crimes against humanity – a legacy which exists today in our Caribbean – ought to be repaired for the developmental benefit of our Caribbean societies and all our peoples,” Gonsalves said.“The European nations must partner in a focused, especial way with us to execute this repairing.”

The lawsuits – which are likely to amount to a lengthy battle – are being brought by The Caribbean Community, or Caricom, a regional organization that focuses mostly on issues such as economic integration. They will be brought to the U.N.'s International Court of Justice, based in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is not immediately clear when court proceedings will begin.

The countries will focus on Britain for its role in slavery in the English-speaking Caribbean, France for slavery in Haiti and the Netherlands for Suriname, a Caricom member and former Dutch colony on the northeastern edge of South America.

They have hired British law firm Leigh Day, which waged a successful fight for compensation for hundreds of Kenyans who were tortured by the British colonial government as they fought for the liberation of their country during the Mau Mau rebellion of the 1950s and 1960s.

According to Martyn Day, a lawyer from the firm, the first step will be to seek a negotiated settlement with the governments of France, Britain and the Netherlands along the lines of the British agreement in June to issue a statement of regret and award compensation of about $21.5 million to the surviving Kenyans.

"I think they would undoubtedly want to try and see if this can be resolved amicably," Day said of the Caribbean countries, speaking to The Associated Press in July. "But I think the reason they have hired us is that they want to show that they mean business...."
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#131 Nov 30, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
China's plan is to eventually have 300 million Chinese living in Africa and they will, and there's nothing Africans can do about it. Nothing.
It not that we can do nothing. It is that we welcome the Chinese. We want them in Africa so that we can better keep the white man out. And you have to remember that the white man took hundreds of million of us out of Africa. That is one main reason that Africa is so underdeveloped. We lost hundreds of million in terms of human resources and labor. So. 300 million Chinese would help to reverse some of the effects of slave trade against Africa. They bring human resources and labor that we need to develop Africa.

If you really cared about Africa, you would return to Africa so that we would not have to welcome so many Chinese to help us develop and to fight the white man.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#134 Nov 30, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>"14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations

Lawsuits seek reparations from Britain, France, Netherlands for their roles in Atlantic slave trade

Fourteen Caribbean nations are suing the governments of the United Kingdom, France and the Netherlands for reparations over what the plaintiffs say is the lingering legacy of the Atlantic slave trade.

In a speech Friday at United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves said the European nations must pay for their deeds.

“The awful legacy of these crimes against humanity – a legacy which exists today in our Caribbean – ought to be repaired for the developmental benefit of our Caribbean societies and all our peoples,” Gonsalves said.“The European nations must partner in a focused, especial way with us to execute this repairing.”

The lawsuits – which are likely to amount to a lengthy battle – are being brought by The Caribbean Community, or Caricom, a regional organization that focuses mostly on issues such as economic integration. They will be brought to the U.N.'s International Court of Justice, based in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is not immediately clear when court proceedings will begin.

The countries will focus on Britain for its role in slavery in the English-speaking Caribbean, France for slavery in Haiti and the Netherlands for Suriname, a Caricom member and former Dutch colony on the northeastern edge of South America.

They have hired British law firm Leigh Day, which waged a successful fight for compensation for hundreds of Kenyans who were tortured by the British colonial government as they fought for the liberation of their country during the Mau Mau rebellion of the 1950s and 1960s.

According to Martyn Day, a lawyer from the firm, the first step will be to seek a negotiated settlement with the governments of France, Britain and the Netherlands along the lines of the British agreement in June to issue a statement of regret and award compensation of about $21.5 million to the surviving Kenyans.

"I think they would undoubtedly want to try and see if this can be resolved amicably," Day said of the Caribbean countries, speaking to The Associated Press in July. "But I think the reason they have hired us is that they want to show that they mean business...."
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...
I have read that Spain is now seeking reparations from those whom they believe are of Moorish lineage. They are seeking billions of dollars.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#135 Nov 30, 2013
whites bullshyt wrote:
now good things will happen now for africans in africa now the chinese are there to help and slowly get rid of the whites
I agree 100%. The Chinese are not colonizers. They are invited. They are not forcing their way in the way the whites did.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#136 Nov 30, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid boon our "inner cities" were in fine condition until you animals moved in and destroyed what White people had built and cherished. That is a point. We are tired of giving and rebuilding for you worthless savage beasts.The half black messiah is giving you health care right now at our expense.
Just how would you "predict" upon building communities anyway? you stupid fool you cant even use proper English but you want the White man to enrich things for you? GFY! WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF GIVING TO YOU IDIOTS! GFYx2!
Since you care to state that I'm not using proper English, then convey what is in error with the sentences that I've presented.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#138 Nov 30, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid boon our "inner cities" were in fine condition until you animals moved in and destroyed what White people had built and cherished. That is a point. We are tired of giving and rebuilding for you worthless savage beasts.The half black messiah is giving you health care right now at our expense.
In the words of Captain John Smith, "If you don't work, then you don't eat."

That's the ideology I adhere to. Take heed to it and project elsewhere.

Location hidden

#139 Nov 30, 2013
I reapeat, there are 1 million Chinese in Africa and 1 million Africans in China...

my cousin studied in China

That dailymail article sucks, it's a well written piece of journalism, by an imperialist country that desire to take over Zimbabwe and recreate Rhodesia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Step after Defeating Eurocentrism is to Go... 5 min Post USA Era 3
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min MICHA 35,510
no blacks allowed in this thread 30 min Arnold Schwartzen... 18
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 31 min Mike 192
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 55 min Mike 39
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 1 hr Mike 36
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 1 hr Watch the Feet 137
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr bluestreak returns 263
More from around the web