Africa recolonized by Chinese?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#25 Nov 13, 2013
The mega project of Eko Atlantic is at a good point, the claiming of the land from the sea is over and now they are starting to build

hear what the chairman of FBN Holdings says, he starts talking at 3:09

Then Aliko Dangote says something too
Malic

Houston, TX

#26 Nov 13, 2013
@ ImAfrican,

Amen! My Spirit is glad!

Location hidden

#27 Nov 13, 2013
Aliko Dangote is the richest man of Africa, he is 5 times richer than Donald Trump, so calling him the "African Donald Trump" is absolutely an insult. But this video is still nice.
well

Toronto, Canada

#28 Nov 13, 2013
Unevolved nighurs deserve it.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#29 Nov 13, 2013
You stupid delusional black fools actually think China is in your continent for your benefit? They are raping your land of it's so called precious natural resources just like everybody else is including us evil, devil spawned, genetically mutated Whites, they know better than to align themselves with such a failed race of jenkem eating, spear chucking, AIDS infected savage losers like you because even if we thought they would stoop so low as to suffer the nuclear hell we would rain down on them like we did to their Japanese cousins for useless vermin like you would be self inflicted suicide, always remember, the doctrine of White superiority & survival is to sometimes repeat history as ugly as it may be, for the greater cause of our race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiro...

Location hidden

#30 Nov 13, 2013
Kenya, the leader of EAC, is going to build Konza Technology city, they call it the "Silicon Savannah"

Investors are really interested, since African markets are the most promising and have more returns, this means that who invested in 2008 (start of the Economic Boom in Africa) now is just rich.
Every year is better, Africa is just the future.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#31 Nov 13, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
Africa is becoming a hellhole, worst than before, since African nations started to deal with Chinese and Brazilians. I don't know if isolate from dangerous and imperialistic economies such USA and EU is benefitting people :(
People starving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BPx1al_TwxIXX
Dealing with the white corporations of the USA, France and England are just as bad or maybe even worse. Some US white corporations would invest 1 million and suck out 50 million from Africa. Those corporations would invest in African wars. They would arm rebels or soldiers in Africa. All out side countries are not good for Africa. Unless African countries take control of those investments by those out side countries.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 13, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dealing with the white corporations of the USA, France and England are just as bad or maybe even worse. Some US white corporations would invest 1 million and suck out 50 million from Africa. Those corporations would invest in African wars. They would arm rebels or soldiers in Africa. All out side countries are not good for Africa. Unless African countries take control of those investments by those out side countries.
In fact I was sarcastic
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#33 Nov 13, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
You stupid delusional black fools actually think China is in your continent for your benefit? They are raping your land of it's so called precious natural resources just like everybody else is including us evil, devil spawned, genetically mutated Whites, they know better than to align themselves with such a failed race of jenkem eating, spear chucking, AIDS infected savage losers like you because even if we thought they would stoop so low as to suffer the nuclear hell we would rain down on them like we did to their Japanese cousins for useless vermin like you would be self inflicted suicide, always remember, the doctrine of White superiority & survival is to sometimes repeat history as ugly as it may be, for the greater cause of our race.
Wet dog, you are sick! Hey wet dog, you need to get your superior race to stop destroying the O-zone layer and this planet. Global warming is not a myth Wet Dog. We are not going to have an habitable planet in the near future. All because of those great inventions that were invented by your superior white race. Life is not going to exist on this planet in the near future Wet Dog. So, I guess you are proud of that great accomplishment dumb dumb wet dog.
Propros

Saratoga Springs, NY

#34 Nov 13, 2013
Malic wrote:
Yep, this is it. The Big One. A new currency?? To replace the Dollar???
Uh oh. America is in trouuuble! Whew! Smh.
Blacks, Asians and The Children of Israel (Blacks!).
Who would have thunk it!
White Man is not even part of the picture. And Africans and Asians HATE the White Man and respects the Blacks before of Ancient family ties.
Let's break out the Pointer Sisters on this damn good news, man:
We Are Family!
I Got My Sister, Brothers and Me.
We Are Family
Hahahah...
That's Sister Sledge..."We are Family"...
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#35 Nov 13, 2013
I can tell by were you reside that your actually a troll (named BlackGoddess)lol..one The Chinese of today practically own the U.S. and her economy for another America's nothing more than a consumer country..The Chinese military might is strong enough to take over the world much less a country in dept to it for 400 trillions dollars..also the Chinese have a nucleur defense system satelite in outer space the U.S and other nations do not..Africa sells the U.S. oil "60% of the oil in the U.S. comes from Gambia Africa" the propaganda you hear in the states "that's all for the wm" living in the past wake up and see today and the future ..something the wm afraid to do lol (=
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#36 Nov 13, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact I was sarcastic
ok, I was just mentioning those things.
Malic

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 13, 2013
@ Propros,

Hey, thanks for the correction. Can't believe I got them mixed up.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#38 Nov 13, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
Aliko Dangote is the richest man of Africa, he is 5 times richer than Donald Trump, so calling him the "African Donald Trump" is absolutely an insult. But this video is still nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lx_H_LrZ1DEXX
That is very true!...lol.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#39 Nov 13, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
Kenya, the leader of EAC, is going to build Konza Technology city, they call it the "Silicon Savannah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yDfPLAf1QlgXX
Investors are really interested, since African markets are the most promising and have more returns, this means that who invested in 2008 (start of the Economic Boom in Africa) now is just rich.
Every year is better, Africa is just the future.
Trust me, White owned Corporations around the world do not want Africa to become a Power house. Those Corporations want to control Africa and make Africa live in misery. The more misery Africa live in the more money those Corporations make.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 14, 2013

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#41 Nov 14, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
Nice......
Kay 5

UK

#42 Nov 14, 2013
My dear,you must not name call or abuse people to make a point. You seriously need God in your life.

Location hidden

#44 Nov 15, 2013
IBM opened a research lab in Nairobi
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibm_research_zur...

The president of Kenya at the inauguration (on the left)

Location hidden

#45 Nov 15, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> My dear,you must not name call or abuse people to make a point. You seriously need God in your life.
No, he's simply shitting his pants.

The question is, are EU and USA really able to produce something? Or the last 50 years (because remember, EU were a shithole with starving people before '60) are the result of imperialistic monetary and financiary wars?

I'll let you guess the answer.

They haven't the resources of Africa, they haven't all the cheap food of South America, they haven't the cheap industries of Asia.

What are they REALLY able to do? How will they live in the next future?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,262,762
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 10 min Gen Robt E Lee 130
News Sarah Palin's despicable Planned Parenthood log... 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
Message for all you sports fans 11 min Will E Lynch 10
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 11 min Toby 513
How to control a black woman 12 min KIP 17
News Racial injustice still rife in health care 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Why are most white people racist? 13 min Lenny bruce 2,091
Are white people aware of white privilege? 16 min sup bro 70
Why do blacks want to make babies with white wo... (Feb '12) 31 min Nameless 210
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min lmao 34,897
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 1 hr Nameless 241
More from around the web