Africa recolonized by Chinese?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Africa is becoming a hellhole, worst than before, since African nations started to deal with Chinese and Brazilians. I don't know if isolate from dangerous and imperialistic economies such USA and EU is benefitting people :(

People starving
Malic

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2013
This is quite interesting. Can you share a little more on this story. This kind of news can be tied up in prophecies. Brazilians are part of the Children of Israel too. And I have been trying to connect how the prophecy will turn out when Yah deliver the Tribe of Judah out of America.

The Tribe of Israel are all those Blacks of South America like Brazilians, Colombians are the House of Israel. The island of the Northern hemisphere with Black Americans are the House of Judah.

And it will take a Superpower country other than America to help bring both Houses out of the land of the North (America) and those of the South (Americas). For we all make up the whole clan of the Children of Israel. Africa is where we will be temporarily settled until condition in Israel is cleared out betweem the fake Jews and Palestinians.

My theory is that China is that Hand of Yah (God) to watch over the Children of Israel when they come out the Land of their Oppressors (White America). And then, they are to wipe out the White Jews from Israel for they are a counterfeit people and impostors as Children of Israel. They also will push back the Palestinians to their native, Muslim land for they are not the Children of Israel, either.

So, I see China playing a huge role as the Work of Yah's Hands to slap down White America and provide safe passage for the Israelites out of America, Americas and the Islands.
Exit Stage Left

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2013
China's plan is to eventually have 300 million Chinese living in Africa and they will, and there's nothing Africans can do about it. Nothing.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
China's plan is to eventually have 300 million Chinese living in Africa and they will, and there's nothing Africans can do about it. Nothing.
USA and EU are almost over, by the sense that they will be no more important in a political way nor economical.

Brazil China
the 2 African feferations, SADCA and EAC

It's an economical perfection. The Chinese living in Africa now are 1 million. The Africans living in China now are 1 million. Do your math.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2013
*SADC

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Everything is booming now, they are going to do an history TV show ONLY about Africa

It's for kids, but I'll surely watch it, the episodes will be both on Buni TV of Kenya and online.

In this moment "Africa is rising as a massive producer of entertainment content"
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/...
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#11 Nov 13, 2013
What is your Nationality?

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 13, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
And nothing Whites would do about it even if they could. After all, aren't the Asians White themselves? And by choice, no less.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 13, 2013
I must to correct, Buni TV is only online and it can be watched through a mobile app or their site. Since all the mobile stuff in Africa have a great audience I can understand why they are actually making money in a such non-conformist (for western standards) way.
Malic

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 13, 2013
Quite interesting. Stunning, really. It's going back to the way it used to be during the earliest Ancient of Days when the People of the Book was just Black Asiatics. Wow!

This is quite stunning, man!

Africa, China and the Children of Israel: the Original People, the Original Intellect!

Hahaha. Ahhh man! The White Man really is gonna be extinct and shrink in numbers like never before. Their status as the World Superpower will be no more. They will shrink to a minority and be either slaved out or extinct. Either way, Whites are so DONE!

Hahahahah.....Im gonna keel up with this developing. Im laughing HARD at the IRBW AND IRBM treating these Apes like Gods, man. The Powers that be is already changing hands. It's the Blacks and Asians!

Black Asiatic....just like the days of old!!

Yeeaaahhh Boooooyyyyyy....hahhahaha. Smh.......bye bye White People. I did love y'all, just so ya know.

tee hee.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
What is your Nationality?
I'm part of EAC, this is enough.

EAC will become a federation and it'll have its own currency, and I think the same will happens for SADC too, development through regional integration.

Since 2008 Africa seems to be blessed by freemasons and the so called "Illuminati". South Africa is now part of BRICS, the 5 nations that threat to detroy the dollar egemony
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whites bullshyt

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2013
now good things will happen now for africans in africa now the chinese are there to help and slowly get rid of the whites

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2013
B - Brazil
R - Russia
I - India
C - China
S - South Africa
whites bullshyt

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2013
i dont seem to sound racist because im not but all whites do is lie and steal from black i should know im aboriginal austrailan
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#19 Nov 13, 2013
China is the worlds economic 1# Giant and Africa is the worlds Natural resources 1# Giant a perfect match and it scares the fck out of the wm..lol China building two Nucleur Reactors in Africa and have the best science and builders in the world ..this also scares the fck out of the racist wht elite ..they can't tell the richest people on Earth (the Chinese)not to fck with the greatest Natural resources (the Africans)because the whts have nothing to offer except they're vain attempt to hold on to racist prejudices..whts grovling isn't going to change the relations between China and Africa which are excellent lol ..don't let the green eye monster kill you (;
Malic

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 13, 2013
Yep, this is it. The Big One. A new currency?? To replace the Dollar???

Uh oh. America is in trouuuble! Whew! Smh.

Blacks, Asians and The Children of Israel (Blacks!).

Who would have thunk it!

White Man is not even part of the picture. And Africans and Asians HATE the White Man and respects the Blacks before of Ancient family ties.

Let's break out the Pointer Sisters on this damn good news, man:

We Are Family!

I Got My Sister, Brothers and Me.

We Are Family

Hahahah...

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2013
Now people can send and receive money with their mobile phone, you have a number and it's like the email in a Paypal account. People pay bills, school fees, even a coffee, with a mobile phone.

Even small schools now expose their MPESA (Kenya) or MTN (South Africa) numbers for receive money.

This is an old commercail from 4 years ago

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2013
the great regional communities (now communities, in some years federations) are using all this technology to make the life of easier

As the "Single Customs Territory", in all EAC countries, you'll can see where is the truck with your products (for example, if you are have a shop) and you'll be able to see it online and pay all the customs fees just with your phone

the videos from the continent
Malic

Houston, TX

#23 Nov 13, 2013
@ IamAfrican,

Keep spreading the good news, eh. I think it's lining up well with the prophecies.

....wait a minute.

You notice something??? The White Man is so quite. Hmm...so nice and quite.

Hahahaha!

Location hidden

#24 Nov 13, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ IamAfrican,
Keep spreading the good news, eh. I think it's lining up well with the prophecies.
....wait a minute.
You notice something??? The White Man is so quite. Hmm...so nice and quite.
Hahahaha!
They know only the consequences, the fall of the EU/USA oligarchy (the power of few over the majority) and now they are reading the causes, the taking over of the once oppressed continents.

Everything fits well and is not goiing to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,522,776
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 2 min Mick 798
Nobody wants to date BM Garbage man 14 min SadButTrue 3
Lets talk about disrespectful 15 min SadButTrue 5
Why do BM use SEX & ABUSE to cater to low self ... 16 min SadButTrue 2
BM envious of White men's power & intellect 17 min SadButTrue 6
Nobody wants the effeminate Old BM who's Broke ... 18 min SadButTrue 3
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 55 min Satanic_Blacks_666 19
Racists are not born, they're created 3 hr Evil Whitey 57
Negro behavior in public places 3 hr Keepin It Real 23