Why are Non Bm afraid to date BW?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
The King

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I read a female state that due to bm dating ir, this has caused other men to fear bw like there is something wrong with them.

I also read that other men base who they chase off who black men are after, like women that have curves etc.

I also read that white males are scared because they fear bm will beat them up if they see them with bw.

I heard a white guy say that they are just not into bw and would prefer Asian women.

IRBW are angry at bm because of their low desirability to men of other races. That is odd.

I will say though that bw that don't date ir seem to be sought after by non bm more so than irbw.

I think bw in general fair well in ir unit they become an irbw. Then their chances of landing a non bm sink drastically.

So the bw in general fairs as well as any other woman, just that the irbw that are being recycled through the system have very low resale value.

That is due to the non bm mentally abusing the irbw and stripping her of any signs of being a black woman.
The King

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Irbw have the lowest resale value of all ir daters. They are also the only group that will not be accepted back into their own race for dating.
Max

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
We just aren't into them.
Derrick

UK

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Nope thats not true anymore.

The white man is the ultimate punk bicth. Thats why the idiot white man will defend to the bitter end the stupid ungrateful white whore that treats him like shit and dates IR.

White men are starting to change tho, There are only so many white women holding Knee Growers banana and peanut treat bags, before you start to realize there is something seriously wrong with white women.

Everything you said about black women is BS.

Black women are sexy and nice girls. Well at least if you are white man.

I think black women are sexy. The best thing about black women is how good they feel tho. They have very good bodys, and feel really good.

White women are over ratted, its just a status symbol.

But now because white women date so many non whites the status symbol has kind of worn out.

Most white guys now are fed up with white women.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2013
The King wrote:
.... They are also the only group that will not be accepted back into their own race for dating.
I get the imression that racists among both groups are equally guilty of that.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
impression

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2013
There is a certain danger involved.
The King

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Derrick wrote:
Nope thats not true anymore.
The white man is the ultimate punk bicth. Thats why the idiot white man will defend to the bitter end the stupid ungrateful white whore that treats him like shit and dates IR.
White men are starting to change tho, There are only so many white women holding Knee Growers banana and peanut treat bags, before you start to realize there is something seriously wrong with white women.
Everything you said about black women is BS.
Black women are sexy and nice girls. Well at least if you are white man.
I think black women are sexy. The best thing about black women is how good they feel tho. They have very good bodys, and feel really good.
White women are over ratted, its just a status symbol.
But now because white women date so many non whites the status symbol has kind of worn out.
Most white guys now are fed up with white women.
We are kind of asking people to give perspective from their own race and genders. I understand that as a black woman you feel a particular way, but if you want to chime in, please do so as a black female which is what you obviously are.
The King

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the imression that racists among both groups are equally guilty of that.
I don't think it's racist, just more so showing respect for the women of your race that have been loyal. Kind of an incentive to be loyal. Men are generally turned off by women of their race that date ir because of the stigmas that go along with ir women.

Most of the stigmas are true in terms of bw as they display it regularly for everyone to see, so obviously they suffer the most, and have the lowest resale value.
The King

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
they are not afraid... plenty of white guys date hot black girls... but alot of white guys just are not into average looking black girls... just the way it is.
average looking black girls could probably get some nerdy, weird white guys, if thats what they wanted...
but the black girls would have to be the aggresser and activly seek them out, cuz those guys are usually socially awkward
... however, I do notice this changing in the younger generations, go to the High Schools and colleges (especially the community colleges) and you see a decent amount of avergae looking white guys with Average looking black girls.
the further down the econmoic ladder, the more common place it becomes
if you are more than a little bit overweight, white guys are not gonna date you, unless they are super big themselves... they are not like black men in that aspect
With the exception of celebrities, most bw that date ir are average/below average in terms of looks from a bm perspective, because as you pointed out bm tend to be more into women with nice bodies etc, while wm prefer half decent face, and no body.

So most of the bw in ir bm normally wouldn't date. And the "curvy" ones that white males do date are usually grenades, because wm aren't inclined as to what a nice curvy body on a female should look like. So when they go looking for a curvy woman to mimick black males, they end up with a fat body sloppy woman.
The King

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2013
If you are non black and you are dating a bw that claims she is curvy and has booty etc, you need to check with a bm and verify it.

Let me tell you, most fat bw think they have a nice thick body just because they are fat.

They will lie to you, so be careful. All big azzes ain't booties.
The King

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
There is a certain danger involved.
I believe fear does play a part in it.

Less than 1% of Black Americans have Aids, but bw claim it's practically every bm in America.

White and other non black men know that bw are the ones that sleep with these men majority of the time, obviously, so in a sense wm would think bw are basically telling them they have diseases.

And lots of the crime and scary stuff that bw and racist say about bm scares the average non bm as well.

Most of the things bw say about bm ruin their own chances with non bm.

Plus Black women always praise everyone else children and bash their own and call their own children inferior.

If I was a non bm, I would fear this unnatural lack of maternal instinct these women have as well.
Sexyblkwoman

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2013
It's our attitudes and self hatred that scares men away. I'm tougher than most men anyway. I might get me an Asian girlfriend.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Sexyblkwoman-FAKE wrote:
It's our attitudes and self hatred that scares men away. I'm tougher than most men anyway. I might get me an Asian girlfriend.
Troll.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe fear does play a part in it.
Less than 1% of Black Americans have Aids, but bw claim it's practically every bm in America.
White and other non black men know that bw are the ones that sleep with these men majority of the time, obviously, so in a sense wm would think bw are basically telling them they have diseases.
And lots of the crime and scary stuff that bw and racist say about bm scares the average non bm as well.
Most of the things bw say about bm ruin their own chances with non bm.
Plus Black women always praise everyone else children and bash their own and call their own children inferior.
If I was a non bm, I would fear this unnatural lack of maternal instinct these women have as well.
Black men are known to be promiscuous 1 black man will sleep with 12 Black women in a matter of days this is how disgusting some BM are. Always sex on the brain always talking about you dck and less about doing something and being someone.

You attitude in general make's you disliked out of all races.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Feb 19, 2013
your*
Derrick

UK

#19 Feb 19, 2013
The King wrote:
If you are non black and you are dating a bw that claims she is curvy and has booty etc, you need to check with a bm and verify it.
Let me tell you, most fat bw think they have a nice thick body just because they are fat.
They will lie to you, so be careful. All big azzes ain't booties.
Look this is a really stupid statement. U have to conceed that some where there are white guys with very beautiful thick black women. Just odds alone.

Its like the idiot white people, who say black men only get fat white women.

No not where i am ! all the best white women throw themselves at mediocre black men.

The only cushion is, that black men don't find those best most attractive white women hot. They like the fat white women. Of course blacks will go with anything they can get.

But its more the stupidity of white women, where she will throw away all her value to date some crap black that doesn't even find her as hot as her obese friend.

already

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Feb 19, 2013
i'm part white already and most of my black firends have white parent..

i'd probably be mad if a whtie guy was with some black woman who was part white or something.. but i already have to compete with pure black guys so what is the difference..
already

Voorhees, NJ

#21 Feb 19, 2013
yea white man you take black woman send over white woman..
The King

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men are known to be promiscuous 1 black man will sleep with 12 Black women in a matter of days this is how disgusting some BM are. Always sex on the brain always talking about you dck and less about doing something and being someone.
You attitude in general make's you disliked out of all races.
How do you know that 1 man sleeps with 12 women in a matter of days?

If that were the case then it would be safe to say that most of these bw are getting HIV/aids from the same thug you all chose to sleep with, which is what many black men have been saying all along.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out this Baltinig murder map! 1 min Clayton Bigsby 2
Why are most whites racist pedophiles and commi... 2 min hmm 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Denny WaxmansPlace 1,265,059
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men (Jul '14) 4 min Anonymous 131
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 4 min behaving badly 156
New Training for Young White Girls 5 min trish_b 2
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 8 min trish_b 129
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,052
Trump will destroy America ! 35 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 99
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 52 min Marcus washington 1,007
More from around the web