Do white women feel threatened by bla...

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Walnut Creek, OH

#96 Oct 21, 2007
Nunya F Beeswax wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always assumed, though, that a butt like Biel's or J-Lo's in considered good because it's round but it's not just wide. Plus, the rest of their body is toned. I mean, I just can't believe that the bigger and wider the better. Doesn't there have to be definition and tone?
LOL. Yeah, some Juice 2 the Caboose, is always nice.

However, why does it always have to go back to weight?

Some guys like bigger women, some like smaller, but that is not the issue here. It's just a distraction.

Black women have a greater hip to waist ratio and a smaller waist to hip ratio, you know, that hour glass figure, oh, and infact, on average, more milk in the juggs - to put it crudely. Not that more is always better. I think the confidence she [whomever] struts their stuff with is what counts.

The smaller waist to hip ratio means that she can BE TONED AND STILL HAVE MORE CURVES. According to study, Africa and Latin America women have the smallest waist to hip ratios (don't know if they took into account the butt surgery that is big in Brazil).

I hate being shallow, but I'm just posting what I know, when it comes to physical features all women can be hot - but black womens features, not really how big they are or anything, but how they are shaped and everything, are the most attractive to me. To each their own, though.

Speaking of studies, here's a rather interesting one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez...
YoBlackSisita

London, UK

#97 Oct 22, 2007
BlackAmericanPrincess wrote:
Edit: I mean:
So NO black women aren't trying to be white, because whites aren't the only ones with light skin and straight hair.
AMEN SISTA . PREEECH !!!!
crystAL

AOL

#98 Oct 23, 2007
You all need to get a life and talk about what is important in life Assholesssssssssssssssss!!!
mysteryman

Oslo, Norway

#100 Dec 10, 2007
a toned white womans butt is big enough, and more symetric\natural than a black womans..
black woman with a big butt does not look sleek and sexy. and this is coming from a man that like big healthy toned butt :)
Dr Who

Pernis, Netherlands

#101 Dec 11, 2007
Willing Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Yeah, some Juice 2 the Caboose, is always nice.
However, why does it always have to go back to weight?
Some guys like bigger women, some like smaller, but that is not the issue here. It's just a distraction.
Black women have a greater hip to waist ratio and a smaller waist to hip ratio, you know, that hour glass figure, oh, and infact, on average, more milk in the juggs - to put it crudely. Not that more is always better. I think the confidence she [whomever] struts their stuff with is what counts.
The smaller waist to hip ratio means that she can BE TONED AND STILL HAVE MORE CURVES. According to study, Africa and Latin America women have the smallest waist to hip ratios (don't know if they took into account the butt surgery that is big in Brazil).
I hate being shallow, but I'm just posting what I know, when it comes to physical features all women can be hot - but black womens features, not really how big they are or anything, but how they are shaped and everything, are the most attractive to me. To each their own, though.
Speaking of studies, here's a rather interesting one:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez...
I agree 100%.

Some more info.
http://www.temple.edu/tempress/titles/1356_re...

btw Brazilian sisters have a natural curvy body. "Butt" the thing is they are obsessed with the African female features. So therefore they have butt surgery. To give it even more definition.
Please Read

Plano, TX

#102 Dec 16, 2007
Why aren't Gay and Bisexual men allowed 2 give blood?
According to studies, it's because how men & men have sex. When friction is created between the penis and anus, it has the tendency to bleed. And when it bleeds, the blood becomes contaminated since it came from the anus or genitalia.
Anal sex has a higher risk of transferring the HIV virus than vaginal sex.
They CAN give blood they just have to declare their sexuality for screening xxx
HIV, Hepatitis is a major concern in gay/bi guys as it's so easily passed on
I just checked, as I didn't believe it, but its true. Well if you are a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man, whether using condoms or not. Don't Give Blood..........
cat

Lewisville, TX

#103 Feb 3, 2008
Please Read wrote:
Why aren't Gay and Bisexual men allowed 2 give blood?
According to studies, it's because how men & men have sex. When friction is created between the penis and anus, it has the tendency to bleed. And when it bleeds, the blood becomes contaminated since it came from the anus or genitalia.
Anal sex has a higher risk of transferring the HIV virus than vaginal sex.
They CAN give blood they just have to declare their sexuality for screening xxx
HIV, Hepatitis is a major concern in gay/bi guys as it's so easily passed on
I just checked, as I didn't believe it, but its true. Well if you are a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man, whether using condoms or not. Don't Give Blood..........
silly man people are racis to bi and gays . you shouldn't tell them what you like just make up some shit . cause all that matters is whats inside that sweet little heart of your
I wonder

Youngstown, OH

#104 Apr 6, 2008
What do the two above posts have to do with this thread?

“belsize in the house”

Since: Apr 08

london

#107 Apr 6, 2008
women feel threatened by other women it is human nature.
CALCHETTA

Baltimore, MD

#108 Apr 6, 2008
TRUE BLACK WOMEN ARE MORE FIGURED BUT ITS ABOUT SEX. MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THOSE LIPS AND BIG DONKA DONKS AND WOMEN INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING THEIRSELVES AND WORKING WITH WHAT THEY GOT THY,RE TRYING TO "IMPROVE THEIR SELVES TO BENNEFIT SOMEONE ELSE. ON ANOTHER NOTE WHY ARE OUR FIGURES SO DIFFERENT? IS IT THE FOODS DIFFERENT COULTURES EAT OR WHAT
right

United States

#109 Jun 30, 2008
YES.I THINK SO why you think that they get lip" but" tan" and etc they love the black man but hate black woman what do you think
right

United States

#110 Jun 30, 2008
IT'S GOOD TO BE THE TOPIC OF EVERY CONVERSATION BLACK WOMAN ARE THE TRUE QUEENS GOING THROUGH ALL THE THINGS THAT THEY GO THROUGH WITHOUT THE BLACK MAN, OR ANYMAN BY THERE SIDE WERE WOMAN THAT TAKE CARE OUR KIDS BY OURSELVES AND WORK, GO TO SCHOOL AND SO FORTH WHAT WOMAN WOULD'NT BE THREATEN HELL YEAH
Exotic Black Women

Addison, TX

#111 Jul 18, 2008
http://chocolatecitynews.blogspot.com/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200707300177.htm...

The Human Race Started in Africa

The contention would also violate Mendel law. Mendel, the father
of genetics, stated that Black genes were Dominant and White
Genes were recessive and that a recessive cannot produce a
dominant, meaning if you had began with White people, you
would not have got Black People..........
THIS SITE CONFIRMING THAT EVE WAS BLACK PRODUCING
ALL RACES....This information comes from the website that I just
posted at the top (The Human Race Started in Africa) White
people can't produce darker skinned people.

This sites confirms The mother of all races Eve was ( A Black
Woman) as for Adam he may have been (?) not sure
because.. Black genes were dominant and White genes were
recessive and that a recessive cannot produce a dominant.
But Eve a (Black) mother of all races.......... thats
why we have different shades of races today..........
..........because a white woman has Recessive Genes can't
produce darker races and the black woman has the Dominant
Genes that means the blacks have the strongest genes of all
races.......... she can produce all skin tones..........

A white man and a white women could never ever produce dark
skin tone because they are Recessive Genes.

Only a black women can have babies of every skin tone because
she's the Dominant Gene.That's why you see black men and
black women with features of other races but mostly the black
women they have features of Asians,Indians,Hispanics,Latin a's
Women and so on.

God gave the Black women the full package starting with the
Dominant Gene,full lips,curves,big butts,and most of them with
big breast,black women also have the most Exotic Features and
Exotic skin Tones along with different hair textures no other
race have the full package but the Black Women.. God made
Black Women the mother of all Races.

Make sure you copy and paste this link it explains more....

http://allafrica.com/stories/200707300177.htm...

P.S.

Scientist did gene studies on all races and found out the
Black Genes were the only gene pool that were mixed with
every race. Also a study was done with 20 white people
and 15 black people scientist confirmed that white people
only had White Genes they weren't mixed with any other
race but the white race. But the 15 Black Genes were mixed
with every race. This proves that Adam and Eve Could have
never been White...The Black Gene is the Dominant Gene
of all race and is the only Gene that can produce All Skin
Tones and All Features of every Race.

May 11, 1986, Newsweek magazine published a story of
a Blackman eating a fruit from a Black woman. It was titled:
"The African Eve". In January 26, 1987, Time Magazine had
another photograph of a Black woman with a headline, "Our
Genealogical mother from Africa". All the other Euro-American
magazines, The Economist, Philadelphia, Science News, Organic,
Inquirer, Natural History, Nature, BJS and recently The New
York Times book of the month, wrote about the subject.
White Dad

United States

#112 Jul 19, 2008
Adam was white. There is no such thing as a black Adam and Eve.Adam means the blushing man to turn red rosy complextion. Eve was made from Adam wich makes Eve a blushing white woman with rosy complextion.Black people do not show blush and they do not have rosy complextions.I see black people every day i know what i am talking about.The black and asian races are thousands of years older then the white Adamic race.Keep in mind the bible never says Adam was the first man. The bible says Adam was the first white Adamic man.The black and asian races are preadamic races.The christian bible is a book about the family tree of the white Adamic race. Only white Adamic people came from Adam and Eve.
ALEXANDRA

Covington, LA

#113 Aug 6, 2008
um correctiion sweetie u need to correct your self, a big butt is well porportioned on a black girls body. thats that coca cola shape every white woman wants. NO BODY WANTS NARROW HIPS AND PAPER THIN LIPS. thats so unattractive to men of so many races, what are they gonna kiss and what are they gonna grab hold of, im black with meagan good lips and hips and i average butt, i love my curves and the white men and black men love me when i switch my hips from side to side. having a big ass does not make you un symmetrical, it makes you curvacious. i love being black and whites are now paying for lip injections and ass implants becuz NARROW AND SKINNY IS SO UGLY AND PLAYED OUT. NOW ITS ALL ABOUT CURVES
ALEXANDRA

Covington, LA

#114 Aug 6, 2008
AND WHITE DAD WTF ARE YOU TALKING About, IF YOU ARE BLACK AND LIGHT SKINNED YOU WILL HAVE THOSE ROSY RED CHICKS WHEN YOU BLUSH OR SMILE HARD CUZ IT HAPPENS TO ME. AND ADAM AND EVE ARE ALL OF OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS, I DONT KNOW WHAT BIBLE YOU READ BUT GOD MADE THEM SO HE DIDINT MAKE THEM TO JUST BEAR WHITE KIDS CUZ GOD MADE US GORGEOUS BLACK FOLKS AS WELL. ADAM WAS THE FIRST MAN GOD MADE U ASS AND I DONT KNOW IF YOUR RACIST BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS DONT MAKE THOSE COMMENTS AROUND BLACK PEOPLE BECUZ U WILL GET YOUR ASS WOOPED

“Come Ride The Peace Train.”

Since: May 08

Misanthropy, US

#115 Aug 6, 2008
I'm prety sure they're happy being white but they just want selective things from a black womens body-hips,ass,lips,boobs,thigh s, etc.
lover of all races

Portland, OR

#116 Aug 10, 2008
No I don't think white women are jealous of black women. Who would want the difficult hair and manly features that the black women have. No one wants lips and noses and butts that big. I think black and white women are jealous of the mixed (half black and half white) women. Now them are some caramel honies. That's where it's at, white womens facial features and black womens body features. That's perfection. Look at Halley Berry and Mariah Carey!!!
women are beautiful

Portland, OR

#117 Aug 10, 2008
Hey Alexandra,
I need to correct u sweetie. I am white and not racist. As a matter of fact I have a neice and nephew that are half black and half white. I am proud to be white, yet I love all other races. Every race has something beautiful. But I love my white shaped ass and my medium sized lips and most of all my blue, blue, blue eyes and manageable white chick hair is the freakin bomb!!! If I were dark, I couldn't have those features. Blue eyes rule!!!
none

Portland, OR

#118 Aug 10, 2008
Every body knows that white women are the best in bed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,707,459
Barros can beat up Boris ANY TIME 10 min Polaris 16
Black History 10 min coretta 24
la raza and new black panther party 19 min Got_Rope 6
Negroes say whites have no manners? 22 min Got_Rope 1
The Confederate Flag and The Union Jack 22 min The Patriot 6
Great Morning Beautiful black people 35 min Got_Rope 2
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 52 min The Patriot 96
White people GO AWAY 1 hr Barros 322
More from around the web