bm what do ur mom have to do wth bw??

bm what do ur mom have to do wth bw??

Posted in the African-American Forum

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1 Feb 12, 2013
dont fall for that sht bm.its gotten too old and ALL of you should know that gag by now.the average black btch is nothing like your mother.your sister,cousin,aunt can or may be btches,sluts n hoaze.dont EVER put these btches on the same boat as yo momma.ya momma gave birth to u(w/help of yo pappy)raised u,put clothes on yo back,food on the table and a roof over ya head(maybe wth gvt help)took care of you when u were sick,had your back always(def not all of them)thru thick or thin whether you were right or wrong and couldnt NOBODY tell her sht about her baby without her goin off and most importantly gave(give)and showed you unconditional love.is she sellin her body and all that other sht the average blck btch does and treat u and lie on and about u like the average blck btch?.what has the average blck btch evr done for you?does she belong on the same level/pedestal as ya momma just because they say so or because theyre blk and female?keep it 100,no 1000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men are better lovers? 1 min Vitaly 403
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Liberal Felchers 1,274,492
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 3 min Savant 4,344
The u S A era (1945 - 2008) in retrospect 4 min It is what it is 20
Blacks are much smarter than Asians (Aug '08) 6 min Andy 165
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 7 min African AE 1,276
Black People Need to Study The Art of War 7 min Trouble 16
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 18 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 124
Egyptians in Egypt 31 min African AE 375
VA shooting is a hoax 1 hr ThatBlackGuy 33
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 5 hr ohReally 1,032
More from around the web