What is your feelings about the justi...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#186 Jul 20, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>creepy azz nicca.........
Didn't I tell you to get lost? Why are you here? Go play in the Ethiopian forum...talk to your own people. You are needed wwwaaayyy more over there than you are here. Are you interested in seeing more FGM videos?

Level 8

Location hidden

#187 Jul 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Molding those young stupid bLack minds I see,
between blowing up courthouses and Johns, how do you find the Time,....
You can get lost too....go someplace where your comments can be appreciated. Go to the Ethiopian forum and try to get those race and place haters back into civil discord. They need it bad over there...their forum is damn near shut down.

Level 8

Location hidden

#188 Jul 20, 2013
The American justice system is now about to experience what can happen to a "racist white male" for shooting an unarmed African American teen for loud music in a car that wasn't even his, because the man did not like the music. Lets see how that plays out.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#189 Jul 20, 2013
The racists manage to derail so many potentially productive threads in here.

Black Yanks complain tht the country is still racist, and many, possibly most, whites, don't believe them, think they're living in the past, they're fatalistic and negative, and so on.

But in the Justice (so-called) system of the USA we see most clearly the evidence that anti-black racism persists in the USA, and in institutional form. Obama finally spoke at length about this yesterday. Ron Paul was going on about it during the campaign but nobody listened, overwhelmed by the GOP dirty-trick smear campaign against him to make him a “racist”. But for the benefit of the whites, I'll cite Paul on this, rather than Jesse Jackson or someone they hate.

Ron Paul said that institutionally the war on drugs is concentrated in minority areas domestically, it disproportionately targets them, and results with the prisons being stuffed with black males far out of proportion to their “crimes”(drugs being criminal).

Somehow 10x the number of blacks involved in drugs end up incarcerated, relative to whites.

Another place where this discrimnination is ongoing and obvious is in the approval of LOANS. Blacks have a harder time financing homes, cars, businesses, etc.

It has also been shown that blacks are discriminated against in home rentals and hiring.

All of these structural inequalities should be addressed. If the govt even attempted to fully enforce existing anti-discrim laws, things would improve.

It is important to address these issues directly, and institutionally, rather than be distracted by the braying of racist black-hating jackasses or by George Zimmerman. What I mean is, forget forcing the Feds to prosecute Zimbo. Won't happen. He won his case. He is one person, and doesn't matter. He's paying plenty for his mistake, believe that, as he's afraid to go out of doors, and will be for a long time.

The areas of gross injustice need to be confronted. It is good that thanks to the Trayvon case, these things are being discussed at least in an introductory way. Obama needs to keep talking about this.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#192 Jul 20, 2013
I can do as I please, unlike you Skittles Toting Punks,...

Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get lost too....go someplace where your comments can be appreciated. Go to the Ethiopian forum and try to get those race and place haters back into civil discord. They need it bad over there...their forum is damn near shut down.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#193 Jul 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
My full name was posted on the forum by someone jealous of my interaction with other posters here, no one condemned what was done. Nothing productive can come from such a low level forum where spite and malice is encouraged.

Level 8

Location hidden

#194 Jul 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
I can do as I please, unlike you Skittles Toting Punks,...
<quoted text>
All you can do is run your mouth and hide. With help from the internet...you play big...I got you some Skittles two piece....if I was you I wouldn't take them...thats a fair warning. You don't want to fu*k with me son, you want to stay in your lane. We are not at all on the same wave. I'd like to offer you something better than skittles...here's a clip....

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#195 Jul 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Molding those young stupid bLack minds I see,
between blowing up courthouses and Johns, how do you find the Time,....
Coming from a mind that is beyond stupid I find your post....well
stupid

Level 8

Location hidden

#196 Jul 20, 2013
The justice system is managed by people who turn favors, change the facts for money, people having their own problems and corrupt individuals. Thats what makes it unfair...not to mention racists...yes the system is unfair. How do we change this?

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#197 Jul 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> And I'm telling creepy ass crackas like you don't ever cross my path. Or the world will have one less creepu azz cracker
This dumb negro claims he is against racism, then makes a post like this.

More proof that all negroes are liars.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#198 Jul 21, 2013
Grandpaw Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
U ain't shiyt. Just the color of it.
You all must love the color of chit. You pay billions of dollars a year for tanning salons, bronzer creams, and risking skin cancer trying to get darker. I suspect you know something is wrong since pale is only 13 percent of the world's population and the rest of the population are people of "color" which you lack and the color is BROWN, yellow or whatever, so you hatin, cause you're jealous, paleface?

Nasty, ignorant, ritzer!

Level 5

Location hidden

#199 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The justice system is managed by people who turn favors, change the facts for money, people having their own problems and corrupt individuals. Thats what makes it unfair...not to mention racists...yes the system is unfair. How do we change this?
Simple, keep exposing the hypocrisy. Whatever is done in the dark will be brought to the light. God will not be mocked. Obama is proof of that, if you think about it and get my meaning.

Simply put, Karma is not individual, it can be for groups of people (read OT) and they have to pay for their crimes or sins. It may look like evil is winning or people are getting away with things, but no one, not even the so-called superior can get away without receiving their own personal karma, one way or the other and they can't escape death nor the final judgement.

So, we wait patiently. It's coming......

:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#200 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is run your mouth and hide. With help from the internet...you play big...I got you some Skittles two piece....if I was you I wouldn't take them...thats a fair warning. You don't want to fu*k with me son, you want to stay in your lane. We are not at all on the same wave. I'd like to offer you something better than skittles...here's a clip....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PBJRsh4bn3kXX
You're wasting your time on this one. This creep doesn't have much time left anyway and you see how they're spending it, lol. Have the nerve to post something about God being their savior, etc., but forgetting that God also knows every hateful word they've posted on this forum for years and continues to do so. This creep isn't even liked nor noticed by his own kind. Really has nothing of substance to say, save insults, slurs and nonsensical bs.

They won't be around long, literally and I say good riddance to bad rubbish. God will sort it out, lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#201 Jul 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Black Yanks complain tht the country is still racist, and many, possibly most, whites, don't believe them, think they're living in the past, they're fatalistic and negative, and so on.
But in the Justice (so-called) system of the USA we see most clearly the evidence that anti-black racism persists in the USA, and in institutional form. Obama finally spoke at length about this yesterday. Ron Paul was going on about it during the campaign but nobody listened, overwhelmed by the GOP dirty-trick smear campaign against him to make him a “racist”. But for the benefit of the whites, I'll cite Paul on this, rather than Jesse Jackson or someone they hate.
Ron Paul said that institutionally the war on drugs is concentrated in minority areas domestically, it disproportionately targets them, and results with the prisons being stuffed with black males far out of proportion to their “crimes”(drugs being criminal).
Somehow 10x the number of blacks involved in drugs end up incarcerated, relative to whites.
Another place where this discrimnination is ongoing and obvious is in the approval of LOANS. Blacks have a harder time financing homes, cars, businesses, etc.
It has also been shown that blacks are discriminated against in home rentals and hiring.
All of these structural inequalities should be addressed. If the govt even attempted to fully enforce existing anti-discrim laws, things would improve.
It is important to address these issues directly, and institutionally, rather than be distracted by the braying of racist black-hating jackasses or by George Zimmerman. What I mean is, forget forcing the Feds to prosecute Zimbo. Won't happen. He won his case. He is one person, and doesn't matter. He's paying plenty for his mistake, believe that, as he's afraid to go out of doors, and will be for a long time.
The areas of gross injustice need to be confronted. It is good that thanks to the Trayvon case, these things are being discussed at least in an introductory way. Obama needs to keep talking about this.
Excellent Post, Sin. You get it, most don't. You're also right about Ron Paul. I tried to tell my son-in-law who derailed his presidential bid and that it was the GOP trying to smear him from racial articles written years ago and possibly not him or with his knowledge. However, since the magazine bore his imprint, he had to take the blame.

With that said, let's talk about POWER and money, the two mainstays in this nation. A true power and lots of money, corrupts totally. It isn't just whites that can be bought or have their souls taken over by greed and the lust for power and even blacks have to admit this. There is some very disturbing stuff coming out and I think blacks and whites would both be surprised at who's involved, the whys and who's benefitting from racial division(s). Of course those who've fallen for the old yokey doke, are in fact racist and wouldn't have it any other way. However there are those who can see through the matrix and know we're being played on every level. Racial, political, class, religious, etc.

What everyone, no matter what their skin color is or religious beliefs should be focused on is who is pulling the strings, who has the true power in this nation and what are they really up too. That should be of major concern. However, if we're kept distracted by other issues, tv, movies, books, iphones, games, surviving. We simply don't have the time, nor inclination to notice how our lives are being manipulated.
Grandpaw Whitey

Brandon, MS

#202 Jul 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You all must love the color of chit. You pay billions of dollars a year for tanning salons, bronzer creams, and risking skin cancer trying to get darker. I suspect you know something is wrong since pale is only 13 percent of the world's population and the rest of the population are people of "color" which you lack and the color is BROWN, yellow or whatever, so you hatin, cause you're jealous, paleface?

Nasty, ignorant, ritzer!
Jealous ??? Bahahahaha, quit trying to impress yourself.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#203 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that some posters do not get the jest of a plain situation I don't know? Its like someone wanting to add to a conversation so bad, they just come up with something to see if it fits...but tries it out on someone first to try and squeeze into a easy collaboration.
Okay...here we go...since you are wanting to address the post about the man who was drunk, first learn to understand....and REMEMBER the details of a situation in their entirety. The man who was drunk picked the couple because of their skin color. Since he was falling and unbalanced...the gentleman minding his own business with his girlfriend...tried to help the man get his composure by trying to hold him up so he would have some balance. Instead of thanking the man who was helping him for his help...the drunk began to disrespect the man and his help....and began to use racial slurs against the man trying to help.****Do you have it now...teen-age mutant deja vu turtle? Thats why he was attacked...why are you in this forum...why aren't you someplace learning something like how to stay out of grown folks business...ya lil' fuca! Did you think that "chewing gum psychology" was supposed to work on me?
You sound paranoid.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#204 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Start by getting your sorry as civilized.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#205 Jul 21, 2013
Start by getting your sorry ass civilized.

Level 5

Location hidden

#206 Jul 21, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by getting your sorry as civilized.
Civilized? LMBAO! Oh, we see how civilized you all are you just walk into schools and kill children, you blow up govt buildings with babies and innocent people, you shoot up malls and people going to the movies, you blow up sporting events, shoot up restaurants, you start wars based on lies and greed, you've got more weapons than any other country on the planet and still you're not safe!

Neanderthal, since your kind crawled out of the caves of Europe, on a world-wide scale, their has never been such uncivilized behavior and violence perpetrated on mankind as that which has come from your race! Atomic weapons capable of destroying the planet and every living things, two world wars and countless other wars started by your kind or instigated for power and money and corruption.

Civilized? Why the arabs said you all wiped your arses with your hands, didn't clean your bodies after sex and ate like animals with your hands! Your manners were offensive to them. What filthy European city brought the black plague, syphilis, rats and all other foul diseases to this nation that made the Native Americans and Black Africans sick? Who brought rats and vermin to this nation from their filthy hell holes in England?

Civilized? Don't make me laugh, you ignorant buffoon!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#207 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
I personally had problems with the justice system as a young kid, many times out of racial profiling. I cannot imagine how many times I was pulled over at the ages between 16-19 years old, because I was driving my own luxury car that most police officers could not afford, so their jealousy pulled me over to see if the car was stolen. Often times asking me where do I work, that my car was expensive and how did I get it? I got pulled over so many times as a matter of fact, that a friend of my family who used to work as a Director for Children Services in the county I lived took the problems to court to request the court issue me a letter to show officers if pulled over after I got off work. I usually got off work about 1:30am working for a hospital. After a while I was pulled over again, an officer took the letter and tore it up and I was back at juvenile court again. Once I told the judge the officer tore the letter up, the officer was there and testified that he never saw the letter. Now I was supposed to look like a liar. The manipulation of some whites in an effort to control this world, have been the descendants of the "bad angel" that was cast out of heaven....are angry and deceptive by nature. They have to practice being good to be decent people. On the other hand, while African Americans/Blacks have similar features, we are not descendants of that same angel as we are again supposed to be programmed to believe. We were here before that angel was cast down. We were a peaceful group until all the sins and devilish acts were presented to us to see and sometimes try, as we wanted to compete in things that gave us opportunities get things we wanted. The result is the mess we experience today. Having said this, YES....i feel or justice system can and will fail some African Americans....and some Caucasians and other races as well because it is not a fine science and is full of "devilish corruption".
You claim to be a Christian? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 4 min Dan Snow 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,746,594
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 5 min Kody 13
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 9 min Hmm 12
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 14 min Hmm 9
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 16 min Jake 184
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 17 min Ttt 16
Trump has Melania and black men don't 27 min TRUETRUTH 79
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Master I M White 73
the origin of the pink species 1 hr RoofisLols atBlac... 22